Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good idea to buy bitcoins now?  (Read 20752 times)
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:03:18 PM

I think it's not a good idea for now, because the price of bitcoin is decrease so down right now. Better wait more and when the time is right, you can buy the bitcoins.
Better grab the chance while the price is on it's downside, once we hit month of July you won't see this price anymore because where surely go up as we keep on approaching halving event.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:31:52 PM

I think it's not a good idea for now, because the price of bitcoin is decrease so down right now. Better wait more and when the time is right, you can buy the bitcoins.
Better grab the chance while the price is on it's downside, once we hit month of July you won't see this price anymore because where surely go up as we keep on approaching halving event.

Agreed, if you want to buy then you can buy it right now as price is below $600 and once we get closer to halving, price will start moving up.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:19:23 PM

Agreed, if you want to buy then you can buy it right now as price is below $600 and once we get closer to halving, price will start moving up.
Exactly, the price is just a manipulation so if we buy now and we believe that the price will increase nearing the halving, for me we can have a good chance in the future. This is risky I know and we also know that the more risk means the more reward when it succeeded.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:38:10 PM

I think today is a very appropriate time to buy bitcoin. you know when the price is dropped, if you buy a bitcoin in significant amounts and suddenly bitcoin prices rise to $ 700. it makes you into a profit in large quantities in a short time
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:30:05 PM

For those who intend to hold their bitcoins for not less than two years, I think now is a good time to buy. We are a few days removed from the two year highs of the price and a little correction looks to be taking place. I am personally waiting for the price to retreat to as low as $550 before buying again.
I think it is a good idea for buying now even in the case people want to make profit short since the price has started increasing again.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:11:05 PM

I think today is a very appropriate time to buy bitcoin. you know when the price is dropped, if you buy a bitcoin in significant amounts and suddenly bitcoin prices rise to $ 700. it makes you into a profit in large quantities in a short time

It isnt anymore now that btc just went from 750 to 550 to now around 630 because that's just not much room for ACTUAL growth in btc like you would see some of it but you cannot really expect SO much over $700 again
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:29:13 AM

For those who intend to hold their bitcoins for not less than two years, I think now is a good time to buy. We are a few days removed from the two year highs of the price and a little correction looks to be taking place. I am personally waiting for the price to retreat to as low as $550 before buying again.
I think it is a good idea for buying now even in the case people want to make profit short since the price has started increasing again.

Yeah, and it will be really interesting to see what will be the price in next couple of days, as price has started to move up again, so if we buy now then it can be more profitable at halving.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:10:19 AM

I hope the price stabilizes at $630 before it starts to make any attempt towards higher levels. But it is hard to predict the price movement given so many things that affect the way it behaves. I would still wait for another pullback at below $600 before buying again.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:11:42 AM

if bitcoin price fail/down, is good time to buy bitcoin
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:03:22 AM

it is always a good idea to buy bitcoin no matter what is going on.

when you buy bitcoin you are getting involved with a great technology which is also growing each day so it is still cheap even if it is in a mini bubble.

Buying the dip...
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:06:30 AM

I hope the price stabilizes at $630 before it starts to make any attempt towards higher levels. But it is hard to predict the price movement given so many things that affect the way it behaves. I would still wait for another pullback at below $600 before buying again.

Price has started to rise now, as of now the price is around is above $680 but I think still its good price to buy as price will keep on moving up in coming days.
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:04:40 AM

No its not a good idea to buy them now because if you are gonna buy them now you will only make a bit profit.
You should wait on a lower price and than buy it fast.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:34:35 AM

Just bought $20 worth, with the intention of holding.  We just broke $700 on the downside so I'm not betting the farm. 

Well, yeah. I think that holding is always the best thing to do. Especially with the price going down when it is supposed to go up right now, I don't think that it would be smart to bet against that bull wave.

Definitely good time right now.
It is the time to hold so everyone should have to hold because only with holding them we can again see the price increasing, otherwise if everyone started to sell their coins then the price will not go rise.
elobizph

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:02:22 AM

Just bought $20 worth, with the intention of holding.  We just broke $700 on the downside so I'm not betting the farm. 

Well, yeah. I think that holding is always the best thing to do. Especially with the price going down when it is supposed to go up right now, I don't think that it would be smart to bet against that bull wave.

Definitely good time right now.
It is the time to hold so everyone should have to hold because only with holding them we can again see the price increasing, otherwise if everyone started to sell their coins then the price will not go rise.
This time is the best time to hold our bitcoin but if you do not have bitcoin yet i think this is the time you need to buy it and keep it in your wallet and wait for the right time to earn your bitcoin into your wallet.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:48:05 AM

I think there is no quite assurance if the price would go down or it would spikes up again.
With that being said even if the price would be on hype or go down, we still would benefit from it, right?

We just have to wait and see and of course advertise the use of bitcoin so that the price would retain it’s value or go up.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:01:37 AM

But that amount is only good if you are holding short term because it will not take you anywhere even if after 10 years.

$20 is indeed not the highest amount, but if he's happy with it then it's perfectly fine. Perhaps that he will buy in several $20 steps as it will add up later.

Buying in small parts is always good, as you always have an opportunity to buy in future when price falls, if you buy full btc and if price falls next day, you will surely regret.
The price is now came to a good level for the buyers, there were a lot of people who were going to buy some bitcoins in order to get some profit in the month of July but because of a big boost in the previous month and they because of high price were disappointed from buying.
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:28:38 AM

I think there is no quite assurance if the price would go down or it would spikes up again.
With that being said even if the price would be on hype or go down, we still would benefit from it, right?

We just have to wait and see and of course advertise the use of bitcoin so that the price would retain it’s value or go up.
For people who see bitcoin as an investment, bitcoin price will will benefit them if it go up but for people who really stick on bitcoin then bitcoin price doesn't matter because what really matters for them is when bitcoin got accepted from merchants and markets.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:12:41 PM

Yes its very good idea to buy bitcoins now cause the price of bitcoins decreases , Buy now as many as you can , I bought 4 btc yesterday that cost 2400$ and im hopping to get times 2 profit
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:04:51 PM

Yes its very good idea to buy bitcoins now cause the price of bitcoins decreases , Buy now as many as you can , I bought 4 btc yesterday that cost 2400$ and im hopping to get times 2 profit

Yes it is a very good idea to buy now with the halving process coming up most of us will make around 2x our money because btc is sure to skyrocket with halving, most people just dont understand how the halving works.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:36:12 AM

But that amount is only good if you are holding short term because it will not take you anywhere even if after 10 years.

$20 is indeed not the highest amount, but if he's happy with it then it's perfectly fine. Perhaps that he will buy in several $20 steps as it will add up later.

Buying in small parts is always good, as you always have an opportunity to buy in future when price falls, if you buy full btc and if price falls next day, you will surely regret.
In these days no one should have to regret with these short dumps, we should have to buy more coins, the nature have given us another opportunity to buy some more coins and to prepare for the halving, the price will once again start to increase with a fastest jumps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: