Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:42:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ +26 BTC PAID! ] ◄Dual-Hash.com► UNIQUE BITCOIN INVESTMENT PLATFORM √ ⓐⓤⓣⓞⓜⓐⓣⓔⓓ  (Read 8465 times)
mikewillda (OP)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:37:18 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 06:48:06 PM by mikewillda

Unique Bitcoin Investment Platform

[ плaтит +26 BTC ] ◄Dual-Hash.com► Уникaльный пpoeкт √
[ 我们付出+26 BTC! ] ◄Dual-Hash.com► 比特币的投资平台 √ ⓐⓤⓣⓞⓜⓐⓣⓔⓓ

Plans Bitcoin About Representatives Affiliates F.A.Q. Support
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Welcome to DualHash, the most simple way to earn money easily and with big returns.

We are a trusted private investment company with stellar vision and plans for the future. We, as DualHash, offer you an opportunity to earn money easily in really attractive and fast way. DualHash is backed up by real investments into alternative currencies such as Ethereum, MaidSafeCoin, Monero, Dash and many others which get traded by our expert team on Poloniex, Bittrex and YoBit markets. You should choose us because we are completely safe, we promise you high returns with low risks, so you can only become richer with us. Investors with DualHash earn easy money, our site is really simple to use, it is responsive on mobile phones and tablets, which we think is a big plus because most of the investment companies do not have this feature. Due to our simple design and system it will not be hard for you to understand how to use DualHash, but if you do not, then ask our nicest staff via Live Chat, Skype or Mail support, we will help you with everything you need. All payments are automated and instant, this is what makes us highly trustworthy, our server is DDoS protected, we are SSL secured business, we have unique investment platform and most importantly we approach our job in really serious and professional way. Best thing about investing into us is that you can be our representative and use our affiliate program which would make your profit even bigger when it is already big by just simply investing into us.

Fulfill your expectations and reach your dreams by investing into DualHash.

We are trusted private investment company and if you do not believe that there is a way to earn money easier, than you are wrong in every particular way. DualHash is an example to every single investment company, because we satisfy our clients with our quality work and money-on-time style. We prefer quality over quantity look to our business
DualHash is located in Saint-Vincent, it is a town and comune in the Aosta Valley region of north-western Italy. Saint-Vincent is a popular summer holiday resort with mineral springs, really comfortable and beautiful place to visit.
Our experts team is formed of one bitcoin developer, web developer, two web designers, graphic designer, adviser and marketing professional. Every single team member, had tons of experience of what they are doing now, they know how to work without mistakes and how to make their clients happy with the service we provide. We assure you that we will do our best to satisfy your needs and make you feel happy that you found us. Our efficiency is one of the best in entire investment business, try it out yourself. As people say, time is money, the number of times you invest the more you get, of course everything depends on the sum of money you invest, if it is big than you will earn big, so you better invest big if you actually ever dreamed of becoming rich in this world, do not let your dreams be shattered, if you found us it means that it is an opportunity for you to be rich and enjoy your life like every single human being deserves.
We are also actively involved in the altcoin trading markets. We trade cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, MadiSafeCoin and Lisk daily staking for profit with various strategies.
Do not waste your time and invest now, because this is the opportunity of your life. Make yourself feel great and just think about the opportunities DualHash offers to you. We wish you all the best.

The affiliate program we offer to you is astonishing, you can earn some extra money with it and it is really useful.

In order to promote us to your friends, family, workplace, community or, if you have, even to fans, you can use your own website, blog, email, whatever you have or prefer, but first you got to get your unique affiliate link or banners to show off to public.
The ones that you share your link with or the ones that you show off your banner to will use it to invest into our private investment company and get profit from it. This is what we call a sign of clients loyalty to our company, actually known as your affiliates and you will earn extra money with it due to the right to commisions from their deposit and any futher investments that they did.
Show your loyalty us and after that just relax and watch how fast you earn some extra money from your affiliates.

We have 3 levels of deposited amount:

Example:
If your affiliate deposits 10 BTC you, as sponsor/upline, will get 10% commission instead of 5% or 7%.

We have represenatives from all over the world, to help you with your questions!

As you can see, it is even possible for you to become our representative if you get accepted. We are not only just a private investment company, we are a special community which gives you an opportunity to earn more and be our representative in different parts of the world. If you spread DualHash, we pay you more, of course only if you are good enough to make people invest into us, it depends on you.
We decide the percentage you get when we add you to our representative program. This is your chance to represent us in planet Earth we live in and make DualHash known throughout the globe. You got nothing to lose with us. Your mission as a representative would be to represent us in different regions and help people to understand DualHash, also to invest into us and teach them how to earn easy money using DualHash.

Here's what you would get for representing us:

5% to 10% extra commission. (we determine it according to your given requirements)
The representative's commission is added to the normal commission of the affiliate system.

Requirements:
» You must have at least 1 active deposit worth 0.1 BTC or more.
» You must have a website/blog or popular/high ranked account on popular monitors/forums - you have to prove us that you are elegible to join the program.
» You must have some active affiliates.

Our Advantages

» Very efficient DDoS mitigation service
» Unique script with high-end code
» Powered by BlockTrail.com
» Extra benefits for representatives
» Secured by SSL certificate
» Many marketing tools to promote with
» Professional and expert team
» 24/7 online support
» Automatic and instant deposits, payments and commissions

Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:37:29 AM

Active Giveaway

Share your opinion/review regards Dual-Hash.com and your generated deposit address (Starter Plan - only)
We will send 0.001 BTC to your DH account
(you will get this money after 1 day according to the plan specifics)

Valid for 100 participants only - Bad reviews will be ignored.

Andershell

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:43:07 AM

THIS SITE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL IS ALSO STRUCTURED GOOD  Smiley
my deposit address: 3N7XaHmyd6rydU9Ut5GmFqk8vzmmYYgA2B
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:50:08 AM

Thank you for your deposit and review, we have just sent you 0.001 BTC: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/bf0dec81a335d3866d451b868c8f3c7d0ca2102cf0bdf34e898ad44037aed3f8

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:54:05 AM

Template looks attractive and concept itself very cool, awaiting for your bonus  Smiley
Address: 33o5HoriMt2V43t1pw3pDistBbUVRqZecu
babyjen

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:02:00 PM

Website looks good and plans are affordable for the low investors . Overall good site ..

Address :   3FRK9HWWuinskuFPox2W9q67PcFPANEJgY
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:02:25 PM

You seem to have put a decent amount of effort into the graphics on the forum and therefore I'm assuming the website. Why did you decide to run the armpit of the asshole of all 'business models', a Ponzi? You obviously know how to set up a good website. Now get your head out of your ass and run a legitimate business.
pondeli

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:04:08 PM

I like the site, it has great concept, and the colours are amazing!

Address - 35QduEEXtR9YnEHh3HFrL2o8RsQJAQ6TDx
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:09:36 PM

Maybe you should have bought higher-ranked bitcointalk.org accounts. No one cares that some junior that types exactly like the other newbie is 'sending you money'. All posts are structured the exact same and are obviously just you. Why else would they all post one after another?

Come on man. Get the hell out of here. Like I said, you clearly have some skills so stop wasting your time scamming newbies out of mBTC. Stop being a bottom feeder.
pondeli

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:13:02 PM

Maybe you should have bought higher-ranked bitcointalk.org accounts. No one cares that some junior that types exactly like the other newbie is 'sending you money'. All posts are structured the exact same and are obviously just you. Why else would they all post one after another?

Come on man. Get the hell out of here. Like I said, you clearly have some skills so stop wasting your time scamming newbies out of mBTC. Stop being a bottom feeder.

All I want is to get some money from this site, stop quoting me man
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:19:19 PM

Template looks attractive and concept itself very cool, awaiting for your bonus  Smiley

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/f12b05d60b02c5eba173753cc626f68429b4c40cfffd698291c12163c754e7f4

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/481de86b600c7f8e528b799cb1a1ea9e68e64bac3a0a65764d8ce0eb17bbcfe3

Thanks for your reviews!

Negative Trust

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:21:52 PM

Looks promising, I just deposited 0.01 for Eternal Plan. Your website looks good and decent. Also, you had good features. Good Luck!

Wallet: 36mJofmcATB7fSPpwfr9bUgQeewW7wDyVj
finishedgrey

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:25:20 PM

Deposit Address: 3LYTrCXqE7nFVJt5iR3GNF5unpwuK9HLPD

I like your site simple, plain and friendly user. Hope your site will stand strong.  Grin
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:36:38 PM

Looks promising, I just deposited 0.01 for Eternal Plan. Your website looks good and decent. Also, you had good features. Good Luck!

Address is invalid (you have choosen Eternal Plan instead of Starter Plan), please provide the correct address thanks.

Deposit Address: 3LYTrCXqE7nFVJt5iR3GNF5unpwuK9HLPD

I like your site simple, plain and friendly user. Hope your site will stand strong.  Grin

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/10f32ce0aafc604f20173ff2abe8f442cd425fb6515af986871530b5c3f5aad0

Smiley I am very very happy to visit this sits, it has good template with heart sweating colors and its best part is its black background which always pleases my eyes to see more and more at it well done guys you all have done a great work
My adddress :3JRDcnUjdXaAc9XXyUYyM3bRHJrFLyzU1q

Thanks in advance

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/cccf25d6cbe19db1eec68466b100fb3d8769fab5a1f8ced7c4cbfd63efcbed08

Thank you for your valuable reviews and feedbacks!

Negative Trust

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:42:34 PM

Address is invalid (you have choosen Eternal Plan instead of Starter Plan), please provide the correct address thanks.

Here it is.

Deposit Address: 3BTh96pAtRe6QP9mKd6WKhQSG49U9Z1zdY
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:45:20 PM

Here it is.

I'm sorry, but the address given is associated to Eternal Plan, you should go on our deposit page and re-fill form with Starter Plan selected. Thanks for your patience.

Negative Trust

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:50:01 PM

Here it is.

I'm sorry, but the address given is associated to Eternal Plan, you should go on our deposit page and re-fill form with Starter Plan selected. Thanks for your patience.
So I need to deposit again? Huh
pondeli

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:54:17 PM

Proof of deposit!

Long run Dual-Hash!
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:59:11 PM

Here it is.

No, just generate a new deposit address (fill your username & payout address) but this time please select STARTER PLAN. Then provide your new generated deposit address.

Negative Trust

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:59:33 PM

Here it is.

Oh wait, I refilled the form again, so here's the new deposit address. Thank you so much!

Deposit Address: 33LDjND72tm1euRo3FPFmtoYhgAeHx5FBV
NoAgro

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:06:18 PM

Just invested 0.69BTC, site looking great so why not invest too?
https://blockchain.info/tx/185e45af7cb6760cdaf1acc827902c5e4273497fd24e5194b81fea9f37e6a739

Long live Dualhash  Cheesy

I should definitely mention that i already received 3 ref commissions.

proof here:
http://prntscr.com/b9se1y
Mikecz

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:07:33 PM

This site is very nice..
funkctional is perfect Smiley thanks to admin for this project...

Deposiit adress "starter" : 3EGvExeJDcm4iPDjohjZvq5bdhYRx2QxtB
Oneda

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:08:30 PM

Warm site, looks decent and beautiful. Yeah, invest in a site that have such a lovely design. approve
 My address: 34hs6MfmA25Gzkbe8a9us2GasSD8te3bKR
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:10:51 PM

Here it is.

Oh wait, I refilled the form again, so here's the new deposit address. Thank you so much!

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/51db2bb1bd2a9b7b6c25631092927156dcc838793d1fa97a23a545443ce844b4

This site is very nice..

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/1c83f270dce3df534adecc465dcae993511e1f49e20ef101654782fbf5650875

Warm site, looks decent and beautiful. Yeah, invest in a site that have such a lovely design. approve
 My address: 1CFDMPaN2RTW6Lz2f4TVYqEdLHbBAw9N4Y

Please follow the giveaway requirements/tutorial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1489584.msg15008495#msg15008495

Oneda

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:16:30 PM

Here it is.

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/51db2bb1bd2a9b7b6c25631092927156dcc838793d1fa97a23a545443ce844b4

This site is very nice..

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/1c83f270dce3df534adecc465dcae993511e1f49e20ef101654782fbf5650875

Please follow the giveaway requirements/tutorial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1489584.msg15008495#msg15008495

I have done that, its updated now thanks
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:17:39 PM

Here it is.

This site is very nice..

I have done that, its updated now thanks

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/fd568dae5ae14ddeb655f1c908dffa7c2049c5f80a395c1981c4b0d970334410

NoAgro

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:17:47 PM

Dualhash? well lets see...
Design: great, plans: sustainable!, manufacturing: custom made, functionality: everything seems working properly, communication from admin: so far pretty good

Dualhash? yeah definitely gonna be great, no doubts here.

starter adress: 37Zez2BUPRSxQKsxVDuq2nqeNmmdDoFFjr
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:19:03 PM

Dualhash? well lets see...
Design: great, plans: sustainable!, manufacturing: custom made, functionality: everything seems working properly, communication from admin: so far pretty good

Dualhash? yeah definitely gonna be great, no doubts here.

starter adress: 37Zez2BUPRSxQKsxVDuq2nqeNmmdDoFFjr

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/57461146dfc98666856b3092b916f6b93ec8e792b08359eef840fb7cddb2117e

FallenAngel77*

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:32:34 PM

This investment platform looks simple and easy to use. Design is beautiful, which I think is nice. Although, in my opinion there is too much text on explaining what DualHash is. I would say it is 100 percent safe to invest. Go ahead and do it  Wink I might be a newbie but I can recognize what is safe and what is not  Tongue

3NDDzHf8DuTUkHN6BBrPCoWMhQVdZwvHxN
sleakass

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:53:04 PM

your site is pretty responsive ive already deposited and this is my deposit address 35mHeYsuh5Cj95TUWmgqd2CffKRDdRT6KQ
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:59:31 PM

This investment platform looks simple and easy to use. Design is beautiful, which I think is nice. Although, in my opinion there is too much text on explaining what DualHash is. I would say it is 100 percent safe to invest. Go ahead and do it  Wink I might be a newbie but I can recognize what is safe and what is not  Tongue

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/4611f5232429145684a7d5fa9c71f1d5755461112a3c2d2c3980590b376ecbe4

your site is pretty responsive ive already deposited and this is my deposit address 35mHeYsuh5Cj95TUWmgqd2CffKRDdRT6KQ

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/a8e667a17024de8be43939ad180ef784dc4fd87db508186263be43fe277cb3be

Thanks for your reviews, we wish you good luck!

sleakass

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:52:41 PM

VERY NICE SITE BUT WHERE CAN WE SEE OUR REFERRALS AND OUR PENDING DEPOSITS
NoAgro

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:04:35 PM

VERY NICE SITE BUT WHERE CAN WE SEE OUR REFERRALS AND OUR PENDING DEPOSITS

seems like you cant see pending deposits only the active ones. referals can be seens in the table if you click on the commissions tab, if you write there your nickname it will show only your referals Smiley
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:08:28 PM

welcome back master-p

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:29:06 PM

What are you saying? 3 month came a guy with a website called bitcoin angel and he did the same thing this admin to do this (offer donations) after many invested in your site he fled. Why did they are so easy to be deceived?

wake up!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:36:43 PM

What are you saying? 3 month came a guy with a website called bitcoin angel and he did the same thing this admin to do this (offer donations) after many invested in your site he fled. Why did they are so easy to be deceived?

wake up!

Greed. He want the promo bonus. So he plays the shill.
Obviously he knows what this project is. But he don't care.
SweedFX

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:55:07 PM

I like that site, your plans are just great and I hope to make some money with you. thanks for that opportunity  Wink

3GktFY3UnaCjgppY2xQnm1ZN45rUqdwKmB
GlassICE

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:25:45 PM

29 May 2016

Wish you all Goodluck
iKickStarts

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:14:44 PM

Great place with beautiful design , fair and intuitive platform and very good proposal, invest bitcoin : D . The site should last a long time yet! Liked it

starter adress: 1MNUsrXGrWWA563iu8DTrPtvQJRcczfUy1
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:19:40 PM

wake up!

BA has been shutdown due to large scale SQL DDoS via reflink vulnerability Grin Grin Grin
Bucc

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:39:25 PM

Looks like owners invested a lot of time and energy in creation of the site.
I hope it means that this will stay up for long.
EvilRyu

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:59:21 PM

Seems to be legit and pretty design, hope I have reason to trust and try it
Ryu
3JswtKdDB8dfWWJJgQkPeNjzscFMhPLHZ2

Thanks!
pondeli

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:21:44 PM

My first payment! Great program!

mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:58:01 PM

I like that site, your plans are just great and I hope to make some money with you. thanks for that opportunity  Wink

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/61ff01080ec11153908817b4cd1b21713c659770ee76997795ddfd762eb1e1ca

Great place with beautiful design , fair and intuitive platform and very good proposal, invest bitcoin : D . The site should last a long time yet! Liked it

You have to provide a deposit address generated on our deposit page, please follow the giveway tutorial on main post of the thread.

Ryu

Thanks!

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/293a59b21c02403d1bfcb697ede3c04d6722183cff15656446ae5b524c97087d

memer

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:31:34 PM

the site looks fantastic, designs are perfect plans are also awesome! Seems nice!

my deposit address 337Q3SXMWmaRtwQgXXPvMmw7WapDjYCpA1
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:36:49 PM

the site looks fantastic, designs are perfect plans are also awesome! Seems nice!

my deposit address 337Q3SXMWmaRtwQgXXPvMmw7WapDjYCpA1

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/e1a9646a5163d6ed2591bd1df7fa6deaf2b9c5298bce5efd93e17483f26e9188

We wish you good luck!

iKickStarts

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:00:15 PM

the site looks fantastic

starter adress: 32BwACQ3NffGa5Z7DbbrX1YKQEp7bKPDVY

Good
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:04:34 PM

the site looks fantastic

starter adress: 32BwACQ3NffGa5Z7DbbrX1YKQEp7bKPDVY

Good

Well... The truth is that you could spend a little more effort on your review  Wink

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/307aa055832bc962b4e79488bcdb82e5e94ac3dd736ae5d8208eb3d39b0d22ab

iKickStarts

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:09:28 PM

Yes, I have some difficulty writing English, because I'm Brazilian . However Truly Your Site this Congratulations, liked Enough to desig , Impeccable !
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:42:40 PM

Yes, I have some difficulty writing English, because I'm Brazilian . However Truly Your Site this Congratulations, liked Enough to desig , Impeccable !

We really appreciate your good words, thank you so much!

opmac

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:11:49 AM

You seem to have put a decent amount of effort into the graphics on the forum and therefore I'm assuming the website. Why did you decide to run the armpit of the asshole of all 'business models', a Ponzi? You obviously know how to set up a good website. Now get your head out of your ass and run a legitimate business.

Well said sir!!!

To the DEV of this scam site ponzi

I hope you will appreciate my words as well

ADDED TO THE LIST

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339672.msg13665221#msg13665221

Some people gave you praise about how good the site looks and all. Nahhhh. Site looks cluttered and a simple template was used. I have seem many better looking sites come btw
they all go to!
You will run like all others do. I doubt you will even last 7 days

IGNORE THIS THREAD

SAVE YOUR BTC

SUPPORT CRYPTO

DON'T DESTROY IT

EvilRyu

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:45:30 AM

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/61ff01080ec11153908817b4cd1b21713c659770ee76997795ddfd762eb1e1ca

You have to provide a deposit address generated on our deposit page, please follow the giveway tutorial on main post of the thread.

Ryu

Thanks!

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/293a59b21c02403d1bfcb697ede3c04d6722183cff15656446ae5b524c97087d

Thanks, but I can't see my username in the depot list?!
babyjen

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:27:05 AM

Website looks good and plans are affordable for the low investors . Overall good site ..

Address :   3FRK9HWWuinskuFPox2W9q67PcFPANEJgY

Look at this Cheesy You step me aside Smiley haha
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:54:41 AM

Template looks attractive and concept itself very cool, awaiting for your bonus  Smiley

Me too - 3P3UpAm2sPCgKdP2B5HVfqBrVH3YZ3iKNe
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:22:01 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 09:33:36 AM by mikewillda

I like that site, your plans are just great and I hope to make some money with you. thanks for that opportunity  Wink

Ryu

Thanks!

Thanks, but I can't see my username in the depot list?!

It seems your deposit got stuck somehow, although our devs have personally fixed the issue. You should now be able to see and track your deposit on progress table.

Address :   3FRK9HWWuinskuFPox2W9q67PcFPANEJgY

Look at this Cheesy You step me aside Smiley haha

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/86cb86084dcf21726ccd510dba2034a65051587b5d67af821d6eb7b817826e39

Template looks attractive and concept itself very cool, awaiting for your bonus  Smiley

Me too - 3P3UpAm2sPCgKdP2B5HVfqBrVH3YZ3iKNe

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/5256f2823009a5f23b4daa60799f8beadc35fde79c902e122978d941c0fb9506

Thank you all for joining us, DualHash is growing slowly but steady!

Klippers

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:27:49 AM

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY/BITCOIN ON THIS KIND OF SCHEME! PONZIS AND HYIPS ARE MADE TO STEAL YOUR MONEY/BITCOIN IN A SHORT TERM (WITHIN A WEEK) THIS WILL COLLAPSE SOON. SO BE WARE AND AWARE. RAGRETS IS REAL!  JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER TO YOU FAGS!
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:32:18 AM

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY/BITCOIN ON THIS KIND OF SCHEME! PONZIS AND HYIPS ARE MADE TO STEAL YOUR MONEY/BITCOIN IN A SHORT TERM (WITHIN A WEEK) THIS WILL COLLAPSE SOON. SO BE WARE AND AWARE. RAGRETS IS REAL!  JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER TO YOU FAGS!

Not as soon as you believe because of their long-term plans and design so yeah this one will basically last long enough to complete some cycles. Just focus on your usual Ponzi scheme's warnings, not on the lifetime estimations because you don't look like a real HYIP investor in order to tell that  Grin
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:52:35 PM

First payments are being sent (commissions too since yesterday)

Mikecz

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:16:46 PM

My first earning... thanks admin Wink Cheesy

http://s33.postimg.org/8hz2vswrz/dualhash_pay.png
NoAgro

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:01:13 PM

i have also received the first payment, thank you:)
https://blockchain.info/tx/58c52a34553d32f77963194c9aef50f44525f919e444fa82ab721ecb15cb6944
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:11:23 PM

We are pleased to introduce you our first representative:

Crown746

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:08:32 PM

I really liked your website! Original design and attractive tariff plans especially. My address for Deposit:

3JAEs4SvszNdzypCsymDAF1ek7SacLmrvQ
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:34:56 PM

I really liked your website! Original design and attractive tariff plans especially. My address for Deposit:

3JAEs4SvszNdzypCsymDAF1ek7SacLmrvQ

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/5479a06db3955f5fb07074d53e5e2a2bc0a9950d5c4a7574b69bc5a37430e6b9

pondeli

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:38:26 PM

My second invest! Also reinvested to 5 days plan! Great program admin!! Smiley

Crown746

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:59:43 PM

Thanks for the bonus, will test it!

https://blockchain.info/address/3JAEs4SvszNdzypCsymDAF1ek7SacLmrvQ
GlassICE

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:16:52 PM

DUAL-HASH DUAL-HASH -DUAL-HASH DUAL-HASH

Payment 30 May 2016:

Reinvest:

heart4hack

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:31:04 PM

Your website structure is unique . and i think u spent lots time to build .. 24*7 help is very usefull..  and I have deposited 0.01btc..

my wallet address 15t7xjWN3csndkxTDa8gJTurMqDPDpDsZh
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:45:48 PM

Your website structure is unique . and i think u spent lots time to build .. 24*7 help is very usefull..  and I have deposited 0.01btc..

my wallet address 15t7xjWN3csndkxTDa8gJTurMqDPDpDsZh

You have to provide a valid deposit address generated on DualHash, please follow our tutorial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1489584.msg15008495#msg15008495

We are pleased to introduce you our second representative:

Lanceloth

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:14:44 PM

This site has a very clean layout and provides a comfortable user experience for the players. It was very professionally done as the site is fully responsive according to the FAQ. The admin is here very often, answering to anything possible; the rates of earning are good enough even without an investment + the bonus is a very good idea.  Smiley. This site is good look and safe to play.so far all looking good for me!. Sweetas/Cool, Keep this good site forever admin!!. THANK YOU Dual HASH

My address for Deposit:

3Droji48VhYJps1SsTVgMeqUcr1npgUCoa

mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:20:53 PM

This site has a very clean layout and provides a comfortable user experience for the players. It was very professionally done as the site is fully responsive according to the FAQ. The admin is here very often, answering to anything possible; the rates of earning are good enough even without an investment + the bonus is a very good idea.  Smiley. This site is good look and safe to play.so far all looking good for me!. Sweetas/Cool, Keep this good site forever admin!!. THANK YOU Dual HASH

My address for Deposit:

3Droji48VhYJps1SsTVgMeqUcr1npgUCoa

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/745b04fb3b7202c4fbe49c0e2626856185fd6ca7df29897e515e93014d0716ce

shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:39:20 PM

Looks fresh and cool. Already made an affiliate who deposited and liked it. So far this is the site where to invest.
3KExJxughanq3gG7s8kyZazM7trQfUjX5c

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
Lanceloth

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:42:52 PM

I wasn't even in the User menu, what to do? Could you help me?
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:42:44 PM

Looks fresh and cool. Already made an affiliate who deposited and liked it. So far this is the site where to invest.
3KExJxughanq3gG7s8kyZazM7trQfUjX5c

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/edbdde1a783b74670727c9fffed36310922dfa5434fcb5bcae54f3d14e98b4d4

I wasn't even in the User menu, what to do? Could you help me?

There is no user panel, we make use of 100% transparent progress table on homepage (scroll down) where all deposits, payments and commissions are displayed. So that you can verify yourself if we are manipulating or faking transactions.

Lanceloth

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:33:55 PM

I was one of the 100 First , you quickly deposited paragraph min any site . However I am not participating with no history Your site do . My name 's not there , What happened?
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:37:08 PM

I was one of the 100 First , you quickly deposited paragraph min any site . However I am not participating with no history Your site do . My name 's not there , What happened?

Ops, forgot to enable your bonus. Fixed!

Lanceloth

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:51:43 PM

Okay, now I'm visible! Congratulations for the site!
Starke

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:29:56 AM

It's just a great project !!! All my friends are here and I will invite hundreds of referrals !!!
yeah..yeah... this is amazing website!

my address for deposit: 3Gggjmwdi58Jr9p4FETn7wfGaWgvhbiuos
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:37:32 AM

It's just a great project !!! All my friends are here and I will invite hundreds of referrals !!!
yeah..yeah... this is amazing website!

my address for deposit: 3Gggjmwdi58Jr9p4FETn7wfGaWgvhbiuos

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/5480ff9f90ed3ba3f90f4cf259744337c8ff041331757f4caafc8a66a8d2632a

(sent to your DualHash account - so you will get it back after 24 hours)

Starke

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:45:19 AM

Yeah, I am Sorry.
I love Project!
Success
memer

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:03:00 AM

The customer support on this site is super amazing. I had a issiue and it got fixed within 1-3 minutes. Really nice!
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:13:05 PM

We are pleased to introduce 3 new representatives:

clipman77
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:34:03 PM

I did not get a bonus, it does not come to me in my purse.
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:13:43 PM

I did not get a bonus, it does not come to me in my purse.

Fixed, sorry for the trouble.

mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:06:45 PM

Hi, I can say that I invested in site customer support is really good. I say more work to do if we continue this way.

When the payment is made in investing in the Eternal Plan, please?

Our system is 100% fully automated: all deposits, payments and commissions are automatically and instantly processed to your payout address every 24 hours with no human factor required.

supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:16:38 PM

Got 2 payments already (including giveaway's bonus) and invested one more time:

pondeli

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:29:13 PM

Looks like everyone, who has replied to this topic recieved TWC, what a bullshit.

Anyways, my another payment!

pondeli

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:44:52 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2016, 08:13:40 PM by pondeli

Another payment!

Also reinvested to 5 days plan

aves

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:47:02 PM

Website looks good awaiting for your bonus  Smiley

Address: 34HvgjELhYsNcS6ZBHcgKQCGvs1EdmJdr3
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:39:44 PM

The site truly is a work of art and really easy to use.
BTC Address: 39u6xJxPaLK7vcjazPY222y3n7tqoXYkwE

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/cc2e4877772acd56153e4377604edf017749771627a25f5304faba95f6668731

Website looks good awaiting for your bonus  Smiley

Address: 34HvgjELhYsNcS6ZBHcgKQCGvs1EdmJdr3

It looks like you didn't properly follow our giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1489584.msg15008495#msg15008495

mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:05:48 AM

iTrumps

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:26:04 AM

Hi, Well there are a lot of investor based websites out there but Dual Hash is different from all with it's really good earning potential and nice support, i'm quite sure that it is recently the best site around and i hope it will be in future too and won't dissapoint it's investors and users.

btc address =  3GXjTUpydLq2s7ke9fvx5TT1M5b1TUKLKn
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:46:03 AM

Hi, Well there are a lot of investor based websites out there but Dual Hash is different from all with it's really good earning potential and nice support, i'm quite sure that it is recently the best site around and i hope it will be in future too and won't dissapoint it's investors and users.

btc address =  3GXjTUpydLq2s7ke9fvx5TT1M5b1TUKLKn

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/99d96ab563b5de7053b75353011e9891ab5c825f09fc07471c8b3f21cd115163

iTrumps

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:52:42 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2016, 02:09:26 AM by iTrumps

help please, I couldn't find my name on the list!
I even with the bonus, I'm still not participating! :/
aficionado

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:45:48 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2016, 06:27:45 AM by aficionado

Looks really good! Smiley

BTC Adress: 1XsWg9vEfKeNvVj5gGX1gyJhQXyebqRZt
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:47:19 AM

help please, I couldn't find my name on the list!
I even with the bonus, I'm still not participating! :/

Bonus has been credited.

BTC Adress: 1XsWg9vEfKeNvVj5gGX1gyJhQXyebqRZt

Please follow the rules of giveaway.

GlassICE

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:38:27 AM

01 June 2016

Payout:

Reinvest:

humdan

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:21:27 AM

hello, the site is organised and i hope we build it to higher levels Wink Wink Grin Grin
my address is 39jbHMKfbFr8ucPLnT9VXejScbw2AbA3Wa
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:37:39 AM

hello, the site is organised and i hope we build it to higher levels Wink Wink Grin Grin
my address is 39jbHMKfbFr8ucPLnT9VXejScbw2AbA3Wa

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/196ed791f2e9a8b85503a6b81464da71bfeae39415ad7c5a2916df169c762d60

opmac

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:57:15 AM

This is just another Ponzi/Pyramid Scam
Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Well said sir!!!

Keep up the excellent work!!!

Bucc

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:04:58 PM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

no one really cares about you or your trust treats :d
you are just spammer who wastes his time on nonsense and achieve nothing :d

dualhash looks like stable project, once i get home i will drop in some btc Smiley
Moujahid

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:48:33 PM

My First Deposit  Grin
Thank You Admin For This Lovely Site  Smiley

My Adresse For Deposit  Cheesy

1NdjLkEjcAJCdiSzQzopRiUNqRTUoCth6b

Admin You Forgot Me  Huh Undecided Cry
pondeli

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:55:25 PM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Nobody gives a fuck here Cheesy

Another payment

aficionado

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:52:11 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2016, 10:20:58 PM by aficionado

BTC Address: 1XsWg9vEfKeNvVj5gGX1gyJhQXyebqRZt

sorry, my address: 39JBNG8VfmNBNhKrn3Pu4ynvWdt5yHJm1G

the site is very intuitive Wink

opmac

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:23:08 PM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

dualhash looks like stable project, once i get home i will drop in some btc Smiley

Nobody cares what you have to say. You are a newb and all your posts a related to HYIP/Ponzi scams
You are worthless to crypto. We all hope you lose you BTC   Kiss

aves

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:28:25 PM

i'm still waiting  Huh

my Address  34HvgjELhYsNcS6ZBHcgKQCGvs1EdmJdr3
clipman77
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:08:49 PM

Automatic payment :

Amount sent: 0.00101 BTC ($ 0.54)
Date:    2016-06-01 16:05:03
Transaction code: https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/ba68e88d93adbf67c09f1aa348165b3c55dfe5eae078f4ae4de9b465696f6446
Payment sent to: BitCoin

Thanks admin!
Moujahid

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:04:18 PM

i'm still waiting  Huh

Me Too Huh Embarrassed Undecided
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:31:26 PM

i'm still waiting  Huh

i'm still waiting  Huh

Me Too Huh Embarrassed Undecided

Why so angry? You should put some more effort on reading our giveaway rules, this is why you aren't getting anything to your "address".

mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:47:39 PM

BTC Address: 1XsWg9vEfKeNvVj5gGX1gyJhQXyebqRZt

sorry, my address: 39JBNG8VfmNBNhKrn3Pu4ynvWdt5yHJm1G

the site is very intuitive Wink

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/3dc66eda688cf13c02fdafacfb4be68a4f13b52dafffd3cd7be09f0620ef8a06

mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:32:23 PM

We are pleased to introduce 4 new representatives:

Bucc

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:52:13 AM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Nobody cares what you have to say. You are a newb and all your posts a related to HYIP/Ponzi scams

i have invested so far in like 5 projects and walked away with profit from all of them,so jokes on you.im earning and laughing at you and this fake trust police Kiss
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:21:21 AM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

i have invested so far in like 5 projects and walked away with profit from all of them

So, let me get this right, you're bragging about having managed to profit through being given a portion of money which is stolen from other people?

What a thoroughly odious human being you are.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
GlassICE

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:25:29 PM

02 June 2016
[/color]
Payout:

Reinvest:

GlassICE

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:27:50 PM

If i show my ass
will you guys give me positive point so it removes my negative points ?
my ass is pretty to be noted
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:53:35 PM

If i show my ass
it depends on if you are a female Cheesy

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
Ombc

Hey Nice too meet you! i'm Ombc :D

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:51:03 PM

can i try it out thanks : 3CamQs5G3A8frZFWX9tgfdH7EnKnq9ZFdA

pondeli

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:57:43 PM

Recieved another payout!

Paying great so far!
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:58:49 PM

can i try it out thanks : 3CamQs5G3A8frZFWX9tgfdH7EnKnq9ZFdA

Please put some further effort in writing a review. This is not a charity program  Smiley

Strip3

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:29:34 PM

There are many good features about this site like the design,easy navigation. Few days online and already 307 registered users! It and exciting. Congratulations hair site.

my deposit address: 38fpSeyfvAyzvxU9864pySZ4i8DNjEuYmS
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:31:02 PM

There are many good features about this site like the design,easy navigation. Few days online and already 307 registered users! It and exciting. Congratulations hair site.

my deposit address: 38fpSeyfvAyzvxU9864pySZ4i8DNjEuYmS

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/799dd44a62cdb760de82cd68c5264f968299212e40601691f8b0a397d7510d1b

NarutoBR

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 02:57:27 PM

O site é muito bem elaborado, suporte no chat 24 horas por dia. É um dos melhores sites de investimento atualmente pessoal! Pelo que eu notei é possível acompanhar os investimentos em uma parte do site, o que o torna bastante confiável. Quero testar. Por enquanto eu indico a todos vocês galera.

The site is very well prepared, the chat support 24 hours a day, is one of the best sites currently personal investment. From what I've noticed is possible to monitor the investments in one part of the site, which makes it very reliable. I want to test. For while I point out to all of you
guys.

Meu endereço de depósito:    332mvjp4CfLbvofMMYG6g5LSWPK85gqcmU
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:19:15 PM

O site é muito bem elaborado, suporte no chat 24 horas por dia. É um dos melhores sites de investimento atualmente pessoal! Pelo que eu notei é possível acompanhar os investimentos em uma parte do site, o que o torna bastante confiável. Quero testar. Por enquanto eu indico a todos vocês galera.

The site is very well prepared, the chat support 24 hours a day, is one of the best sites currently personal investment. From what I've noticed is possible to monitor the investments in one part of the site, which makes it very reliable. I want to test. For while I point out to all of you
guys.

Meu endereço de depósito:    332mvjp4CfLbvofMMYG6g5LSWPK85gqcmU

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/eb7c23ea8e82309d5360e8c31ad20f573d598f088d9651c90f6c36e95f02c3d7

NarutoBR

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 03:27:09 PM

guys.

Meu endereço de depósito:    332mvjp4CfLbvofMMYG6g5LSWPK85gqcmU

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/eb7c23ea8e82309d5360e8c31ad20f573d598f088d9651c90f6c36e95f02c3d7

Thank you , after how many days I get the amounts invested ? And Just 1 day same ?
Startup plan I used
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:47:29 PM

guys.

Meu endereço de depósito:    332mvjp4CfLbvofMMYG6g5LSWPK85gqcmU

Thank you , after how many days I get the amounts invested ? And Just 1 day same ?
Startup plan I used

Starter Plan = after 1 day.

mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:02:42 PM

Forums in progress:

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r463281-.html
http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=271930
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Dual-hash-Dual-hashcom-t516733.html
http://www.collectiveinvestmentsforum.com/topic/59931-dual-hash/
http://www.bulkmoneyforum.com/hyip-high-yield-investment-program-discussion/30110-dual-hash.html
http://ru-talk.com/showthread.php?t=178894&p=2261849#post2261849
http://www.digitalmoneytalk.com/topic/48403-dual-hash/
http://topgoldforum.com/topic/314924-dual-hash/?hl=dual-hash
http://www.goldentalk.com/threads/dual-hash.91077/
http://money-forum.org/forum/particular-program-conversation/high-yield-investments-high-return-investments-programs-hyips/431834-dual-hash
http://www.rolclub.com/current-hyips-discussion/3696645-dual-hash.html#post5162708
http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=463529&p=6344945#post6344945
http://buzines.net/topic100545.html
http://investoday.ru/topic150213.html
http://www.carigold.com/portal/forums/showthread.php?p=23026527#post23026527
http://earnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1450861#post1450861
https://goldroyal.net/showthread.php?p=620856#post620856

0mbc

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:43:04 PM

can i try it out thanks : 3Kuo4ZiJVBteR8S9vKDBen9HmDpQgkQNQe

Please put some further effort in writing a review. This is not a charity program  Smiley

I definitely fell in love with Dual. This is  the short version of my life, but the important here is  that I feel happy at the end and the reason for that is your site,I've been searching for the one for a while and now I think I have finally found it. It is very difficult to find the one for myself, because I require a lot and have only been looking for qualified candidates. I've been through very tough period of my life, but here in this site, I feel comfortable. I'd say that I could invest some of my collected BTC, I think You Is The Best. Really

mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:58:39 PM

I definitely fell in love with Dual. This is  the short version of my life, but the important here is  that I feel happy at the end and the reason for that is your site,I've been searching for the one for a while and now I think I have finally found it. It is very difficult to find the one for myself, because I require a lot and have only been looking for qualified candidates. I've been through very tough period of my life, but here in this site, I feel comfortable. I'd say that I could invest some of my collected BTC, I think You Is The Best. Really

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/2d0e642a6655e87c05ff367ce8c733e7654ccdabc4cd81d7ee8e49fdd5d1c42f

0mbc

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:04:24 PM

Nice,
All right , again Success For You !
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:10:30 PM

Nice,
Where I Can acomapanhar the deposit? I'm not visible.

Because it's still unconfirmed.

Bucc

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:05:07 PM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

i have invested so far in like 5 projects and walked away with profit from all of them

So, let me get this right, you're bragging about having managed to profit through being given a portion of money which is stolen from other people?

So, let me get this right, you're trying to be a some kind of cop because you have no real life?
What a thoroughly odious wannabe human being you are.

so basically, you cant work as cop or in government also as they take money from people,rich and poor.
go and give negative trust to them, oh wait....you are as powerless in real life as you are in here. Cheesy
NoAgro

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:49:43 AM

Hey, here is my latest payout, already got paid 4times! no problems recorded at all, seems like an amazing program!

https://blockchain.info/tx/a650ad05622bdcad2ecafe2a20bbc72a48c73801eda0dfc775558c7582ade217

btw, reinvested all my profits to get even more Tongue
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:36:04 AM

Hey, here is my latest payout, already got paid 4times! no problems recorded at all, seems like an amazing program!

https://blockchain.info/tx/a650ad05622bdcad2ecafe2a20bbc72a48c73801eda0dfc775558c7582ade217

Great support from your side, we really appreciate your help. We hope you can make good money with us, have a good day.

pondeli

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:18:51 PM

Reached profit today! Thanks Dual-Hash, of course reinvested all the earnings! Smiley
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:31:53 PM

Reached profit today! Thanks Dual-Hash, of course reinvested all the earnings! Smiley

Pay attention, ponzi newbies, the above sock-puppetry bit of shilling so eagerly posted by these two is to con you into not withdrawing from this scam. If you start trying to get your money back then the ponzi will rapidly collapse, so it is imperative that you listen to advice from people who surely wouldn't seek to manipulate you for their own gain, right? /s

Just click through to their user profiles and check their posting history to see plenty of evidence of them eagerly shilling for other ponzi scams just before they collapsed, too.

When their 'profit' is ENTIRELY dependent on manipulating other participants in the scam, do you really think it is wise to follow their suggestions?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:42:47 PM

You are welcome.

NoAgro

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:45:52 PM

Pay attention, ponzi newbies, the above sock-puppetry bit of shilling so eagerly posted by these two is to con you into not withdrawing from this scam. If you start trying to get your money back then the ponzi will rapidly collapse, so it is imperative that you listen to advice from people who surely wouldn't seek to manipulate you for their own gain, right? /s

Just click through to their user profiles and check their posting history to see plenty of evidence of them eagerly shilling for other ponzi scams just before they collapsed, too.

When their 'profit' is ENTIRELY dependent on manipulating other participants in the scam, do you really think it is wise to follow their suggestions?

Im not convincing anyone to do anything, im just simply saying how i invest in this project. If ppl decide to do the same thet is entirely their choice.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:47:30 PM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

So, let me get this right, you're trying to be a some kind of cop because you have no real life?
What a thoroughly odious wannabe human being you are.

so basically, you cant work as cop or in government also as they take money from people,rich and poor.
go and give negative trust to them, oh wait....you are as powerless in real life as you are in here. Cheesy

Do not talk nonsense, thanks to that person that you are speaking ill of him that many of us do not lose money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
GlassICE

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:02:16 PM

03 June 2016

Payment:

Reinvest:
GlassICE

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:04:46 PM

If i show my ass
it depends on if you are a female Cheesy

UUUGH
DAAAMN

i'm not Sad
pondeli

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:38:59 PM

I like to risk, so I really don't mind. We live once, so why not enjoy some actions?
Timetosome

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:20:24 PM

Hi, i just saw that all are receiving payments, this i will promote this site and promote more i hope it will last long so we can earn more and we can be all happy to earn in this site. For me this site is trusted and beautiful becoz of the security feautures intact in this site and i am very humble to promote it to my friends and fb groups. thanks goodbless.

my deposit -  32cbm5frHdAZK4NgaWzmpjnqEoQJmK5PXw
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:57:24 PM

Hi, i just saw that all are receiving payments, this i will promote this site and promote more i hope it will last long so we can earn more and we can be all happy to earn in this site. For me this site is trusted and beautiful becoz of the security feautures intact in this site and i am very humble to promote it to my friends and fb groups. thanks goodbless.

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/d96aaf7a89ec0f3ddeab3508521cd9186e5b8e2c2428ce14c0a9a62210c3d6a2

pondeli

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:01:14 PM

Here's the proof for today's withdraw and Reinvest 0.01 BTC to 5 days plan! Smiley

mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:02:32 PM

We are now translating our website into several known/popular languages.

mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:50:07 PM

Username : Reddragon

I like this site pays us and best looking with good security features at your site and i have some sort of reffered friends and investors can i get or avail the giveaway? tks

deposit address:  33zoJdE1YDASaizXpDTt2Nbyh6UzBWxXTn

Dual- hash, the best product of the moment , I really like because they respond to one the fastest doubt very , kind filho , have a good service that makes That one the recommended um others for the page continues to grow and we all win satoshis

deposit address site:  33zoJdE1YDASaizXpDTt2Nbyh6UzBWxXTn

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/de4e658e41e02894a709ad1f957f2c1804c1a68a08e130d9cdb5e1a379ca1936

opmac

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:24:12 PM

To all the dumb idiots who invest in this shit. You will get fucked in the end. Take a look at the other scam site that just went scam yesterday that everyone was all gaga over.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1481383.msg15067605#msg15067605

In the end if you are dumb enough to send any money to this scambag and lose it. It is your own dumbass fault.

So don't bother to piss and moan and cry when this dipshit pulls the plug. Because they will.

We give tonnes of warnings.

GlassICE

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:05:14 PM

03 June 2016

Payment:

Reinvest:
pondeli

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:46:01 AM

Congratz DH on reaching 20BTC deposit! Smiley Keep going! Smiley
depsi

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:03:34 AM

https://i.imgur.com/AzMuaR3.png

Paid, very cool website. I had money on my btc account after 23hours ;>

So, deposit address yea?
Kay, thats mine: 3QLYEFduXW61GQFBaeXJ9ybTEVcz8GuCrD
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:34:26 PM

Paid, very cool website. I had money on my btc account after 23hours ;>

So, deposit address yea?
Kay, thats mine: 3QLYEFduXW61GQFBaeXJ9ybTEVcz8GuCrD

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/0868a5ddad75563dedfa9c17ed923dbd614032243ed8445971a8917960cf20f6

pondeli

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:37:29 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2016, 02:45:32 PM by pondeli

Another great payment from this program! Also did withdrew from bank account, and deposit more to this great program! Smiley

henz46

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:24:22 PM

Hi, i just saw that all are receiving payments, than i just depo today, i will promote this site and promote more i hope it will last long so we can earn more and we can be all happy to earn in this site. For me this site is trusted and beautiful because of the security feautures intact in this site and i am very humble to promote it to my friends and fb groups. thanks goodbless.

my deposit -  16TF53AM7b8s9CXwB1fMRmhr6wrt4jUgpk
mileymatmun

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:24:07 PM

This really a great site with amazing supporter that help me to make a deposit. The automatic withdraw system is awesome too

here is my deposit address: 377cip6eS51rsHL2ZEpzCFTXbV88thrQnL
Timetosome

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:25:44 PM

[/quote

Hi, i just saw that all are receiving payments, than i just depo today, i will promote this site and promote more i hope it will last long so we can earn more and we can be all happy to earn in this site. For me this site is trusted and beautiful because of the security feautures intact in this site and i am very humble to promote it to my friends and fb groups. thanks goodbless.

my deposit -  16TF53AM7b8s9CXwB1fMRmhr6wrt4jUgpk

You is disqualified. Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V should be ashamed !
Timetosome

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:33:13 PM

This really a great site with amazing supporter that help me to make a deposit. The automatic withdraw system is awesome too

What? automatic withdrawal system ? The site has no automatic withdrawal . You must be cheating and copy these messages to another place , veronha . You deserve to be disqualified as well. Pure Ctrl C Ctrl + v
GlassICE

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:52:08 PM

04 June 2016
Payment:

Reinvest:
henz46

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:20:23 PM

hello, i am just depo today and i hope i can get gift so i can promote more surely. thanks
wallet address 16TF53AM7b8s9CXwB1fMRmhr6wrt4jUgpk
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:03:05 PM

my deposit -  16TF53AM7b8s9CXwB1fMRmhr6wrt4jUgpk

hello, i am just depo today and i hope i can get gift so i can promote more surely. thanks
wallet address 16TF53AM7b8s9CXwB1fMRmhr6wrt4jUgpk

Your entry is not valid, please follow the giveaway rules.

Nicely Done, Template is fantastic and its easy to use.
Also a normal rates of profit, no "Good to be true" Rates.

Addy: 3GFuo4DxvTKyKidUCuAek54eCxEUNrx8Qd

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/df5471983ca231c936d02f17f72032f135644b46ba0f86e2f9da34a88465ec50

henz46

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:41:33 PM

hello, your website is beautiful and good dashboard, i hope long life for DualHash. i just depo in starter plan.
my deposit address : 16TF53AM7b8s9CXwB1fMRmhr6wrt4jUgpk
Edacra

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:45:43 PM

Just a hint, its Deutsch not Deutsche :-)
NoAgro

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:17:56 PM

Getting paid every day just like this most recent payment Smiley

https://blockchain.info/tx/1e4c03b86877e18e7b9ddc74490ccbdab51f0defd1a452aba2bb3aa1355fa363
DeAx

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:43:39 PM

hi, the page looks great, i deposit in plan starter. good luck 4 DualHash.
my deposit address : 3BwsJ5YWcaDbREy7QJVycoS4FCAC6NVM6j

satrya89

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 04:20:23 AM

hey i joined into many HYIP forum, Facebook, twitter, Google +

everyone already know where's is this all things going into...nothing else but dead end

but, everyone that joined HYIP surely know the risk

i hope admin will put some warning just like

"Invest what you afford to lose"

we cant just put our whole investment into 1 HYIP site since we cant predicted how long it will be running for...

the wise choice is spread your investment into few HYIP site, if you put all your investment into 1 site and then it ruined you will get nothing but losses.

if we put into few site, when one site fall down, the other site will cover your losses. *assume that the other site not fall down and dive into the bottom of the ocean :V
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:18:41 AM

Just a hint, its Deutsch not Deutsche :-)

Ooops, mispelled! Fixing it now, thanks for the hint.

hi, the page looks great, i deposit in plan starter. good luck 4 DualHash.
my deposit address : 3BwsJ5YWcaDbREy7QJVycoS4FCAC6NVM6j

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/3191eccb655d09bd5b1864b1df391a600db111be53bf0c625c3172d5f392f729

hey i joined into many HYIP forum, Facebook, twitter, Google +

everyone already know where's is this all things going into...nothing else but dead end

but, everyone that joined HYIP surely know the risk

i hope admin will put some warning just like

"Invest what you afford to lose"

we cant just put our whole investment into 1 HYIP site since we cant predicted how long it will be running for...

the wise choice is spread your investment into few HYIP site, if you put all your investment into 1 site and then it ruined you will get nothing but losses.

if we put into few site, when one site fall down, the other site will cover your losses. *assume that the other site not fall down and dive into the bottom of the ocean :V

On bottom/footer:

mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:28:39 AM

pondeli

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:41:49 AM

Congratz on 10 BTC paid! Smiley

Will post my proof when I will recieve it Wink
pondeli

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:26:49 PM

Another proof! 5 more days and I'm at profit

henz46

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:20:26 PM

hi, your website is user friendly, i hope long life for DualHash. i just depo in starter plan.
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:30:37 PM

hi, your website is user friendly, i hope long life for DualHash. i just depo in starter plan.

DH now becoming a faucet  Roll Eyes
part12

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:54:18 PM

I really like your site! The first true bitcoin platform that isn't a scam. Your website is set out beautifully and I wish you all the best in the future!
Bitcoin Deposit address: 33zfJmP2oM2tSRaGtkvManpRKzaYqmbcvV
GlassICE

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:08:02 PM

05 June 2016

Payment:

Reinvest:

Edacra

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:17:58 PM

Good website, with every language you need, and a good livechat too.

Deposit adress: 3BYcrtfYk34JdMsZrEMhY6v1Pq3dy3xiF3
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:19:54 PM

I really like your site! The first true bitcoin platform that isn't a scam. Your website is set out beautifully and I wish you all the best in the future!
Bitcoin Deposit address: 33zfJmP2oM2tSRaGtkvManpRKzaYqmbcvV

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/e6ed8b8665017e0e5301437e2fdd03183dfd83d988d615b8651bf9d04f0530fc

Good website, with every language you need, and a good livechat too.

Deposit adress: 3BYcrtfYk34JdMsZrEMhY6v1Pq3dy3xiF3

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/6e27a4145fa3d721fcf1437e3fbe7603f4793d098b14f1c6bed58e9e92bb7391

Thank you all for your support and positive reviews!

mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:11:35 AM

Nicely Done, Template is fantastic and its easy to use.

Addy: 14BxCTvPJHVGaR7gYikix1kK8RgG749dDt

Your entry is invalid, please (re-)read the giveaway rules.

We are glad to introduce you German, Czech, Spanish and Vietnamese translations of our investment platform:

Upcoming translations: Russian, Chinese and Italian (Polish unconfirmed yet)

pondeli

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:21:39 AM

Woow, new languages! Good job admin! Smiley

My advanced plan ended, and here's my payment!

supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:43:20 AM

Reinvested back 0.1 BTC -> starter plan:

mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:53:27 AM

Deposit Address:  397p3NB9EF8ja3QXNUykTtqvvDekBANxat

Your entry is invalid, please follow the giveaway rules.

Nice job with the interface, very user-friendly. And the language feature is unique to most of the investment sites!

Deposit address: 3DaksQqVtXmQpfwFLU8sofQrzcZxc9Qf4n

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/460bbcd87e17984cb68845565fb4fe975394b201811b4a7fe2cd509bed04ea5d

Andershell

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:10:38 PM

PAYING ! PAYING ! PAYING ! PAYING ! PAYING !

REINVESTED 0.02117809 BTC $ 12.35

https://i.imgur.com/h0wfU3N.jpg
pondeli

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:41:49 PM

Paying!

henz46

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:33:11 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2016, 02:43:43 PM by henz46

your website is good and user friendly, i hope long life for dualhash. happy earning with dualhash!
my deposit address : 3Q72i6n7iRXFz4BxKtjVrsNnYqx1eE3hmP
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:51:25 PM

your website is good and user friendly, i hope long life for dualhash. happy earning with dualhash!
my deposit address : 3Q72i6n7iRXFz4BxKtjVrsNnYqx1eE3hmP

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/bedb3373e66fbca4fc1d1dd278adf4628341af68e20625b61189cb3719a03be6

mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:20:53 PM

We have now added Russian language. Italian and Chinese soon.
Don't forget: the more we grow and the more languages and features we will add.

DeAx

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:29:51 PM

hi, i reinvest 0.002 BTC :-)

http://imgur.com/QBPs9aA

my depositadress: 3BwsJ5YWcaDbREy7QJVycoS4FCAC6NVM6j

paid: http://imgur.com/5SvDDp7

cool tranlate in german  Wink
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:39:50 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 08:11:36 PM by mikewillda

New representative joined our program:

mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:50:41 AM

yam2408

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:34:41 AM

You guys really good with the interface . I really like the language feature . I'm from VietNam and i so excited to have my language in dual-hash . Go on guys !
My deposit address : 1MNmmcNHMbe8J7VSxW9NkjrMczHwrZHKQ6
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:46:50 AM

You guys really good with the interface . I really like the language feature . I'm from VietNam and i so excited to have my language in dual-hash . Go on guys !

Your entry is invalid, please post your DualHash deposit address (Starter Plan).

yam2408

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:52:17 AM

Your entry is invalid, please post your DualHash deposit address (Starter Plan).
im sorry , thats my recieve address :
my deposit address : 1CCzdZWsrJVP4Bt6ArLTCaAuUHHCeDKJwV
Please check again , thanks
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:54:28 AM

No, I'm talking about this:

Active Giveaway

Share your opinion/review regards Dual-Hash.com and your generated deposit address (Starter Plan - only)

yam2408

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:58:58 AM

No, I'm talking about this:

Active Giveaway
http://granbychamber.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/banner_divider13.png

https://i.imgur.com/RtUGc3R.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/tH3ET2C.png

ah im sorry
my deposit address : 33c2k1PRP9xrC7KxHYhZTQfu5BjKiXsYss
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:09:53 PM

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/9de058229f1f5e88866a8cb9cda0def9a9bee641e93d5a186495c74ab7b7e0ea

aves

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:57:06 PM

my deposit address : 3GxRW638cLX4uZ4RR959JmJZ5uy87j83nM
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:12:28 PM

my deposit address : 3GxRW638cLX4uZ4RR959JmJZ5uy87j83nM

So what?
This is not charity.

mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:59:23 PM

Thank to Lordborg we have finally entered mmgp.ru: http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=447126

Dual-Hash.com explained in Russian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZFizgr9I1I

cloudminer128

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:48:39 PM

Hello Dual-hash guys,
Hope you are having a good morning!

What impressed me most about your site is not just the ease of access, but the effort it must have taken to translate into so many different languages!

Deposit address: 36KTf44m3dGN4DsnpwRYVXQiR2usD1UFae

PS my friends have been told so expect them to be on the forums shortly!
pondeli

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:01:07 PM

Recieved another payment from Eternal plan

Already got 81% on my eternal plan! Smiley 4 days to go! Tongue
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:36:10 PM

Hello Dual-hash guys,
Hope you are having a good morning!

What impressed me most about your site is not just the ease of access, but the effort it must have taken to translate into so many different languages!

Deposit address: 36KTf44m3dGN4DsnpwRYVXQiR2usD1UFae

PS my friends have been told so expect them to be on the forums shortly!

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/606f0759ded8e9e19c4c61ef0dfcd0961b1268afb3b23f5dcd22f8c07a99f052

mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:04:52 AM

GlassICE

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:05:17 AM

07 June 2016

Payment:

Reinvest:

NoAgro

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:31:45 AM

getting paid every day, my eternal plan works like a charm 81% of the investment is already back in my wallet and dual hash still looks strong, im excited to see the future.
http://prntscr.com/bdrt48
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:29:17 AM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:51:41 AM

Monitor following aswell (already got paid by our automatic system):

pondeli

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:16:52 PM

Another payment!

derek5707

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:39:26 PM

Hello, I'm here courtesy of my good friend cloudminer128.
I really like your professional outlook on your website and the feature of live chat which helped me get rid of any concerns I had.
Deposit address: 37e1ESbuUMYy7z4BTqAVh3PJNsHTip8GtH

Thank you a lot!
siempje22

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:31:16 PM

Hello Dualhash-Crew,

The site looks really good with a good system. Its good that you have different plans to invest in. Hoping to see more plans in the future. Overall Great visuals, good system, easy to find your investment.

Looking forward to join this site.

my deposit address: 3BkfYoFTkXHLAPixzZH9qZFuBYXXxuGWzt
pondeli

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:07:00 PM

Another 5 days plan ended!

Tomorrow, I'll have 200% of my deposit! Thanks Dual-Hash!

Bucc

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:40:11 PM

This is just another Way to Earn Bitcoin
Do Invest Now!

support or encouragement for this earning project will
be tagged with Positive trust for proving
they wish to help the people to operate this
legit service in return for a share of the funds generated. Thereby proving they are

YOU HAVE BEEN ADVICED!
GlassICE

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:50:19 AM

09 June 2016

Payment:

Re:

heart4hack

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:42:55 PM

SO will it close now .. ??
Bucc

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:20:00 PM

This is just another Way to Earn Bitcoin
Do Invest Now!

support or encouragement for this earning project will
be tagged with Positive trust for proving
they wish to help the people to operate this
legit service in return for a share of the funds generated. Thereby proving they are

YOU HAVE BEEN ADVICED!
pondeli

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:36:06 PM

Another payments!

1 from Eternal plan and 1 from 5 days plan Wink Im on 230% of my first deposit! Smiley

mexrockerz

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:38:07 PM

site looks realy good Smiley im reading comments so that i will know if i will invest.
mariz

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:59:51 PM

hello,
 site is unique, very nice design, with 8 different language for different user , overall user-friendly

34yxHfA1fX8F5XbQVa3z7BWgdb5ZKdPNw8

thanks
cretor751

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:19:23 PM

Hi,
I from Singapore and I really impressed!
I like the really easy access to view deposits, and the choice of many different plans.
Deposit: 3JJj9LGNNr5unDJPNtRqKben48BEpYK7f7

Thanks.
jamespoole234

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:35:12 PM

Hello, shoutout to derek5707 for telling me about this website!

I really like the sleek web design (being a web designer myself), and credit to your traders for helping so many investors!
Deposit address: 31i9ttUjahoBQFquVjx2Czq1QSMFu38fHi, shoutout to derek5707 for telling me about this website!

I really like the sleek web design (being a web designer myself), and credit to your traders for helping so many investors!
Deposit address: 31i9ttUjahoBQFquVjx2Czq1QSMFu38frF
secrix

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:02:26 PM

Hi from Netherland,
I came across this thread and this look like very good idea! I like the flexibility of your plans (especially eternal plan!) and also the affiliate program. Commissions are always nice!
Deposit address:355JvsTH6pqfk5QScb5vwnk52Y14wpQQ8Y
mileymatmun

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:11:00 AM

The site is cool. I love it

Here is a deposit address:3NhwaHNnrzUN6eDrByieyL3u2ZpcaXj8sB
mccross

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:16:03 AM

The site is very good. Super easy to use. My username is datvan1.

Here is a deposit address:39hStsmnD3vZQNjQVLsKUqVaMLiSXTDPJ8
GlassICE

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 10:07:22 AM

10 June 2016

Payment:

Reinvest:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: