Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:16:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ +26 BTC PAID! ] ◄Dual-Hash.com► UNIQUE BITCOIN INVESTMENT PLATFORM √ ⓐⓤⓣⓞⓜⓐⓣⓔⓓ  (Read 8465 times)
mikewillda (OP)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:37:18 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 06:48:06 PM by mikewillda

Unique Bitcoin Investment Platform

[ плaтит +26 BTC ] ◄Dual-Hash.com► Уникaльный пpoeкт √
[ 我们付出+26 BTC! ] ◄Dual-Hash.com► 比特币的投资平台 √ ⓐⓤⓣⓞⓜⓐⓣⓔⓓ

Plans Bitcoin About Representatives Affiliates F.A.Q. Support
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Welcome to DualHash, the most simple way to earn money easily and with big returns.

We are a trusted private investment company with stellar vision and plans for the future. We, as DualHash, offer you an opportunity to earn money easily in really attractive and fast way. DualHash is backed up by real investments into alternative currencies such as Ethereum, MaidSafeCoin, Monero, Dash and many others which get traded by our expert team on Poloniex, Bittrex and YoBit markets. You should choose us because we are completely safe, we promise you high returns with low risks, so you can only become richer with us. Investors with DualHash earn easy money, our site is really simple to use, it is responsive on mobile phones and tablets, which we think is a big plus because most of the investment companies do not have this feature. Due to our simple design and system it will not be hard for you to understand how to use DualHash, but if you do not, then ask our nicest staff via Live Chat, Skype or Mail support, we will help you with everything you need. All payments are automated and instant, this is what makes us highly trustworthy, our server is DDoS protected, we are SSL secured business, we have unique investment platform and most importantly we approach our job in really serious and professional way. Best thing about investing into us is that you can be our representative and use our affiliate program which would make your profit even bigger when it is already big by just simply investing into us.

Fulfill your expectations and reach your dreams by investing into DualHash.

We are trusted private investment company and if you do not believe that there is a way to earn money easier, than you are wrong in every particular way. DualHash is an example to every single investment company, because we satisfy our clients with our quality work and money-on-time style. We prefer quality over quantity look to our business
DualHash is located in Saint-Vincent, it is a town and comune in the Aosta Valley region of north-western Italy. Saint-Vincent is a popular summer holiday resort with mineral springs, really comfortable and beautiful place to visit.
Our experts team is formed of one bitcoin developer, web developer, two web designers, graphic designer, adviser and marketing professional. Every single team member, had tons of experience of what they are doing now, they know how to work without mistakes and how to make their clients happy with the service we provide. We assure you that we will do our best to satisfy your needs and make you feel happy that you found us. Our efficiency is one of the best in entire investment business, try it out yourself. As people say, time is money, the number of times you invest the more you get, of course everything depends on the sum of money you invest, if it is big than you will earn big, so you better invest big if you actually ever dreamed of becoming rich in this world, do not let your dreams be shattered, if you found us it means that it is an opportunity for you to be rich and enjoy your life like every single human being deserves.
We are also actively involved in the altcoin trading markets. We trade cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, MadiSafeCoin and Lisk daily staking for profit with various strategies.
Do not waste your time and invest now, because this is the opportunity of your life. Make yourself feel great and just think about the opportunities DualHash offers to you. We wish you all the best.

The affiliate program we offer to you is astonishing, you can earn some extra money with it and it is really useful.

In order to promote us to your friends, family, workplace, community or, if you have, even to fans, you can use your own website, blog, email, whatever you have or prefer, but first you got to get your unique affiliate link or banners to show off to public.
The ones that you share your link with or the ones that you show off your banner to will use it to invest into our private investment company and get profit from it. This is what we call a sign of clients loyalty to our company, actually known as your affiliates and you will earn extra money with it due to the right to commisions from their deposit and any futher investments that they did.
Show your loyalty us and after that just relax and watch how fast you earn some extra money from your affiliates.

We have 3 levels of deposited amount:

Example:
If your affiliate deposits 10 BTC you, as sponsor/upline, will get 10% commission instead of 5% or 7%.

We have represenatives from all over the world, to help you with your questions!

As you can see, it is even possible for you to become our representative if you get accepted. We are not only just a private investment company, we are a special community which gives you an opportunity to earn more and be our representative in different parts of the world. If you spread DualHash, we pay you more, of course only if you are good enough to make people invest into us, it depends on you.
We decide the percentage you get when we add you to our representative program. This is your chance to represent us in planet Earth we live in and make DualHash known throughout the globe. You got nothing to lose with us. Your mission as a representative would be to represent us in different regions and help people to understand DualHash, also to invest into us and teach them how to earn easy money using DualHash.

Here's what you would get for representing us:

5% to 10% extra commission. (we determine it according to your given requirements)
The representative's commission is added to the normal commission of the affiliate system.

Requirements:
» You must have at least 1 active deposit worth 0.1 BTC or more.
» You must have a website/blog or popular/high ranked account on popular monitors/forums - you have to prove us that you are elegible to join the program.
» You must have some active affiliates.

Our Advantages

» Very efficient DDoS mitigation service
» Unique script with high-end code
» Powered by BlockTrail.com
» Extra benefits for representatives
» Secured by SSL certificate
» Many marketing tools to promote with
» Professional and expert team
» 24/7 online support
» Automatic and instant deposits, payments and commissions

Never invest more than you can afford to loose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:37:29 AM

Active Giveaway

Share your opinion/review regards Dual-Hash.com and your generated deposit address (Starter Plan - only)
We will send 0.001 BTC to your DH account
(you will get this money after 1 day according to the plan specifics)

Valid for 100 participants only - Bad reviews will be ignored.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Andershell

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:43:07 AM

THIS SITE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL IS ALSO STRUCTURED GOOD  Smiley
my deposit address: 3N7XaHmyd6rydU9Ut5GmFqk8vzmmYYgA2B
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:50:08 AM

Thank you for your deposit and review, we have just sent you 0.001 BTC: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/bf0dec81a335d3866d451b868c8f3c7d0ca2102cf0bdf34e898ad44037aed3f8

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:54:05 AM

Template looks attractive and concept itself very cool, awaiting for your bonus  Smiley
Address: 33o5HoriMt2V43t1pw3pDistBbUVRqZecu
babyjen

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:02:00 PM

Website looks good and plans are affordable for the low investors . Overall good site ..

Address :   3FRK9HWWuinskuFPox2W9q67PcFPANEJgY
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:02:25 PM

You seem to have put a decent amount of effort into the graphics on the forum and therefore I'm assuming the website. Why did you decide to run the armpit of the asshole of all 'business models', a Ponzi? You obviously know how to set up a good website. Now get your head out of your ass and run a legitimate business.
pondeli

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:04:08 PM

I like the site, it has great concept, and the colours are amazing!

Address - 35QduEEXtR9YnEHh3HFrL2o8RsQJAQ6TDx
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:09:36 PM

Maybe you should have bought higher-ranked bitcointalk.org accounts. No one cares that some junior that types exactly like the other newbie is 'sending you money'. All posts are structured the exact same and are obviously just you. Why else would they all post one after another?

Come on man. Get the hell out of here. Like I said, you clearly have some skills so stop wasting your time scamming newbies out of mBTC. Stop being a bottom feeder.
pondeli

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:13:02 PM

Maybe you should have bought higher-ranked bitcointalk.org accounts. No one cares that some junior that types exactly like the other newbie is 'sending you money'. All posts are structured the exact same and are obviously just you. Why else would they all post one after another?

Come on man. Get the hell out of here. Like I said, you clearly have some skills so stop wasting your time scamming newbies out of mBTC. Stop being a bottom feeder.

All I want is to get some money from this site, stop quoting me man
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:19:19 PM

Template looks attractive and concept itself very cool, awaiting for your bonus  Smiley
Address: 33o5HoriMt2V43t1pw3pDistBbUVRqZecu

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/f12b05d60b02c5eba173753cc626f68429b4c40cfffd698291c12163c754e7f4

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/481de86b600c7f8e528b799cb1a1ea9e68e64bac3a0a65764d8ce0eb17bbcfe3

Thanks for your reviews!

Negative Trust

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:21:52 PM

Looks promising, I just deposited 0.01 for Eternal Plan. Your website looks good and decent. Also, you had good features. Good Luck!

Wallet: 36mJofmcATB7fSPpwfr9bUgQeewW7wDyVj
finishedgrey

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:25:20 PM

Deposit Address: 3LYTrCXqE7nFVJt5iR3GNF5unpwuK9HLPD

I like your site simple, plain and friendly user. Hope your site will stand strong.  Grin
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:36:38 PM

Looks promising, I just deposited 0.01 for Eternal Plan. Your website looks good and decent. Also, you had good features. Good Luck!

Address is invalid (you have choosen Eternal Plan instead of Starter Plan), please provide the correct address thanks.

Deposit Address: 3LYTrCXqE7nFVJt5iR3GNF5unpwuK9HLPD

I like your site simple, plain and friendly user. Hope your site will stand strong.  Grin

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/10f32ce0aafc604f20173ff2abe8f442cd425fb6515af986871530b5c3f5aad0

Smiley I am very very happy to visit this sits, it has good template with heart sweating colors and its best part is its black background which always pleases my eyes to see more and more at it well done guys you all have done a great work
My adddress :3JRDcnUjdXaAc9XXyUYyM3bRHJrFLyzU1q

Thanks in advance

Sent: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/cccf25d6cbe19db1eec68466b100fb3d8769fab5a1f8ced7c4cbfd63efcbed08

Thank you for your valuable reviews and feedbacks!

Negative Trust

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:42:34 PM

Address is invalid (you have choosen Eternal Plan instead of Starter Plan), please provide the correct address thanks.

Here it is.

Deposit Address: 3BTh96pAtRe6QP9mKd6WKhQSG49U9Z1zdY
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:45:20 PM

Here it is.

I'm sorry, but the address given is associated to Eternal Plan, you should go on our deposit page and re-fill form with Starter Plan selected. Thanks for your patience.

Negative Trust

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:50:01 PM

Here it is.

I'm sorry, but the address given is associated to Eternal Plan, you should go on our deposit page and re-fill form with Starter Plan selected. Thanks for your patience.
So I need to deposit again? Huh
pondeli

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:54:17 PM

Proof of deposit!

Long run Dual-Hash!
mikewillda (OP)

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:59:11 PM

Here it is.

No, just generate a new deposit address (fill your username & payout address) but this time please select STARTER PLAN. Then provide your new generated deposit address.

Negative Trust

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:59:33 PM

Here it is.

Oh wait, I refilled the form again, so here's the new deposit address. Thank you so much!

Deposit Address: 33LDjND72tm1euRo3FPFmtoYhgAeHx5FBV
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: