Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:40:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Coinroll ★ Signature Campaign ★  (Read 80997 times)
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:43:27 AM

I was being sarcastic, I do not live from sig campaigns. Still, this morning I have negative balance which is not supporter by day to day results. Each day the bot counts my post but the total balance s negative. Anyone else?

Mine too, my total balance is now negative and this just happens today.

Idk if this is a super recent update to the stickied update, but on the announcement post at the top of the CRON website it has this quote from namworld:

Hello,
I'm sorry about lack of updates. There's been some issues with people being overcredited that weren't actually fixed before withdrawals were allowed. It affected a few users and should have been very obvious. (many more posts credited than the total post count change)
Dev should now have fixed those issues. If there's anything wrong, please let me know. You may have a negative balance, depending on how much overpayment you received and if you've withdrawn it.
Note that compensation for delays are yet to be paid, so your balance may return to 0 or into positive amounts, unless you were one of the few with huge overpayment.
Regards,
Namworld

I'm assuming that this is a recent update because it looks updated from the last pined message at the top.  I would assume Namworld would come here to check in and post here as well. We'll see I guess.  But on my end I look like I'm still in the positives... which would I guess make sense to what Namworld is saying, because I've been traveling quite a lot in the recent weeks and haven't been on here posting as much... meaning that I wouldn't have overdrawn anything.

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:22:18 AM

OK gone through the recent update they have on top of dashboard. But i think they have done mistake this time also atleast for me i have gone through credit logs and withdrawal logs to find out how much they have overpaid me and how much negative balance i should have right now.

Credit logs
Code:
2016/12/04 - 5:45 AM	amacar2	2413 posts at $0.0005/ea and 0 new posts at $0.25/ea = $1.2065 @ $762.83 USD/BTC	0.00158161	Paid
2016/12/03 - 5:45 AM amacar2 2413 posts at $0.0005/ea and 0 new posts at $0.25/ea = $1.2065 @ $770.00 USD/BTC 0.00156688 Paid
2016/12/02 - 5:45 AM amacar2 2413 posts at $0.0005/ea and 0 new posts at $0.25/ea = $1.2065 @ $700.00 USD/BTC 0.00172357 Paid
2016/12/01 - 5:45 AM amacar2 2413 posts at $0.0005/ea and 0 new posts at $0.25/ea = $1.2065 @ $700.00 USD/BTC 0.00172357 Paid
2016/11/30 - 5:45 AM amacar2 2413 posts at $0.0005/ea and 0 new posts at $0.25/ea = $1.2065 @ $700.00 USD/BTC 0.00172357 Paid
2016/11/29 - 5:45 AM amacar2 2413 posts at $0.0005/ea and 0 new posts at $0.25/ea = $1.2065 @ $700.00 USD/BTC 0.00172357 Paid
2016/11/28 - 5:45 AM amacar2 2378 posts at $0.0005/ea and 12 new posts at $0.25/ea = $4.1890 @ $730.61 USD/BTC 0.00573357 Paid

I have withdrew 0.05538000BTC on 2016/12/04

How much i should be paid = 0.01419473BTC
What they have overpaid me = 0.04118527BTC

So my balance should be -0.04118527BTC
But right now it is -0.09697051BTC which is really high than it should be.

Note: I haven't calculated what i have earned (0.06350000BTC) after 5th december to till now and  what i have earned before 28th november (0.03120000BTC) because all calculation for those days are correct and i have that amount in withdraw request right now which i have created today.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:32:02 AM

My last withdrawal request was on 2016/11/26 - 10:28 AM which was fulfilled. Today I noticed my balance had gone in the red showing -0.007. I don't have time to calculate payment logs and such and will just take their word for it.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:33:43 PM

My balance is now -0.06 but I haven't withdrawed but only 0.02+ btc from the last withdrawal. I didn't over withdraw
 And I just noticed just now that my credit tracker shows that no signature but I am wearing the signature and it is verified in the dashboard.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:52:49 PM

Ok, if compensation re yet to be paid, we should be back to green after that. I dont see a problem there as long these delays stop becoming longer and longer.

The important issue is the lack of payments again! We re into third weeks since the last payment.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Namworld (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:19:58 PM

Hello,

I'm not sure if I've announced it before, but created entries were quickly found to just be the forum dropping requests and was fixed by increasing delay between requests. But the attempts so far to get entries fixed have gone wrong.

dev has run a fix for balance. Basically for created entries in november, script kept amount of new posts and kept adding to it in further entries fixed (more or less), resulting in some users getting 0.1 BTC or more overpayment.

Note that negative balance include pending withdrawal (cancelling a withdrawal should increase balance), so balance would not go down further if withdrawals were processed.

I've looked at results of fix and there seems to be a few problems. Notably some days should have posts credited that weren't, but it almost looks right. However some user who should not have received a negative balance (because that user was never credited at all or had signature). But dev has time since college exams are over and we'll keep working on a fix tomorrow. Entries look almost fine, we'll make sure a few new posts get added to credits, and we'll run a script to calculate if the total amount of every credit for accounts, minus withdrawals, indeed match their balance.

We have not yet given out bonus payment for delays. Except for a few users who received very large amount from the bad script, it's likely bonus will cover, and then some, any overpay you might already have withdrawn.

I'm sorry for the trouble. I've seen some great projects done by this dev, but dev is still studying and I believe it is the first time this dev ever messed with batch updating database this large or complex with randomly spread errors throughout (with entries depending on other entries and affecting multiple fields to be updated) and that there's a bit of "hard time wrapping brain around it." I suppose it can be a bit hard to plan ahead all the steps needed for things to work out properly at the end and script for it if you're not used to do that. At this point it might have been best to manually correct entries instead.

So this is how first day of work on fixes went. I don't think it should take more than 1 or 2 more days to get it fixed. If the dev can't manage, I'm sure wao can find the time to fix himself, because at this point he just wants to pay users.

Current plan for today is:
- Revert DB to yesterday's backup
- Possibly pay out withdrawals anyway, even if some users are overpaid, depending if wao is available right after dev can revert DB
- Try to get fix to run properly and figure out how much balance users should have, hopefully fixed by end of the day
- Figure out bonus for delays to be paid that will probably be credited in following days, hopefully everything being done in time for users to withdraw for the 25th's payment

Regards,
Namworld
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 02:15:15 PM

Hello,

I'm not sure if I've announced it before, but created entries were quickly found to just be the forum dropping requests and was fixed by increasing delay between requests. But the attempts so far to get entries fixed have gone wrong.

dev has run a fix for balance. Basically for created entries in november, script kept amount of new posts and kept adding to it in further entries fixed (more or less), resulting in some users getting 0.1 BTC or more overpayment.

Note that negative balance include pending withdrawal (cancelling a withdrawal should increase balance), so balance would not go down further if withdrawals were processed.

I've looked at results of fix and there seems to be a few problems. Notably some days should have posts credited that weren't, but it almost looks right. However some user who should not have received a negative balance (because that user was never credited at all or had signature). But dev has time since college exams are over and we'll keep working on a fix tomorrow. Entries look almost fine, we'll make sure a few new posts get added to credits, and we'll run a script to calculate if the total amount of every credit for accounts, minus withdrawals, indeed match their balance.

We have not yet given out bonus payment for delays. Except for a few users who received very large amount from the bad script, it's likely bonus will cover, and then some, any overpay you might already have withdrawn.

I'm sorry for the trouble. I've seen some great projects done by this dev, but dev is still studying and I believe it is the first time this dev ever messed with batch updating database this large or complex with randomly spread errors throughout (with entries depending on other entries and affecting multiple fields to be updated) and that there's a bit of "hard time wrapping brain around it." I suppose it can be a bit hard to plan ahead all the steps needed for things to work out properly at the end and script for it if you're not used to do that. At this point it might have been best to manually correct entries instead.

So this is how first day of work on fixes went. I don't think it should take more than 1 or 2 more days to get it fixed. If the dev can't manage, I'm sure wao can find the time to fix himself, because at this point he just wants to pay users.

- Possibly pay out withdrawals anyway, even if some users are overpaid, depending if wao is available right after dev can revert DB
- Try to get fix to run properly and figure out how much balance users should have, hopefully fixed by end of the day
- Figure out bonus for delays to be paid that will probably be credited in following days, hopefully everything being done in time for users to withdraw for the 25th's payment

Regards,
Namworld
Thanks for the update!
I calculated myself (some rough ones) and I was not overpaid, yet my balance is still -0.114 BTC.  Could you check again?  Again, according to my calculations, I was somewhat underpaid (because I averaged the price of bitcoin to 700, but even if it was higher I know that I was not overpaid.)
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:34:24 PM

After your update,I cancelled one of my withdrawal requests which was about 0.035 pending since last 2 weeks and thought of making a new request with the new balance that was 0.0135 which would make the new request of 0.045.Now,as soon as I hit the cancel button,nothing fell back in my wallet and my updated wallet balance is 0.013...please fetch those lost bitcoins....

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 02:41:42 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 08:55:46 PM by deisik

After your update,I cancelled one of my withdrawal requests which was about 0.035 pending since last 2 weeks and thought of making a new request with the new balance that was 0.0135 which would make the new request of 0.045.Now,as soon as I hit the cancel button,nothing fell back in my wallet and my updated wallet balance is 0.013...please fetch those lost bitcoins....

Try not to freak out prematurely

When the database is being reverted a whole bunch of strange issues can and will usually occur. Just give them some time. Last time I couldn't even log in to my account since I was late to join this campaign and obviously my account wasn't in the previous backup of the database. I even created another account (it didn't help), though I just had to wait patiently till everything was back to normal again in short time

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:01:35 PM

Namworld could you post an announcement on the Coinroll dashboard or here about when the right time to request new withdrawals is. I have cancelled my pending withdrawal and I guess others have done so too and informing us when it's Okay to request again would be much appreciated. You said 2 days tops so I think we all should just wait for now.

Regards.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:57:13 PM

i'm showing minus 0.31 btc. i think i would've noticed had i been overpaid by that amount in the past. good luck sorting it all out.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:36:56 PM

Ok, it seems we should get paid today and then everything should be up and running for 25th payment. Hope this gets fixed finally, it s been a bumpy ride so far. I m 0.03 BTC in red, cant be sure but it s quite possible I ve been overpaid. I thought this was the bonus but it seems we re yet to get it.

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:11:53 PM

This is sure bad i request withdraw on Sulittle it 0.06 and left some small amount few dollars now I have -0.082
Hope this will be sorted out soon cuz im little confused about all this

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
amacar2
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:11:47 AM

This is sure bad i request withdraw on Sulittle it 0.06 and left some small amount few dollars now I have -0.082
It seems they have reverted that negative balance back, i also had negative balance yesterday and now i am in positive balance. It seems now they are preparing to release payment.

Dev can now work on remaining issues. They'll be taken care of and should be over soon. Withdrawals will then be processed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:56:53 PM

It seems they have reverted that negative balance back, i also had negative balance yesterday and now i am in positive balance. It seems now they are preparing to release payment.

Dev can now work on remaining issues. They'll be taken care of and should be over soon. Withdrawals will then be processed.

Yup. The same s here.

I got from minus to plus as well and I think we should get paid today. I wonder if this positive balance is bonus they ve been talking about?

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:00:34 PM

They said they won't be releasing payments unless everything gets fixed, I mean those posts with "Created" days are to be sorted out first by the dev by again reprocessing those entries and finally getting everything back on track... They said that it might take between 1 - 2 days in order for the amounts to be fixed and then they will process all withdrawals...

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:25:07 PM

They said they won't be releasing payments unless everything gets fixed, I mean those posts with "Created" days are to be sorted out first by the dev by again reprocessing those entries and finally getting everything back on track... They said that it might take between 1 - 2 days in order for the amounts to be fixed and then they will process all withdrawals...

Sure i checked all manualy and everything is fine now like nothing happened  onmy end at least
Hope everything willbe back to normal in next day or two like they said

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:11:16 AM

Hello,

Regards,
Namworld
is that the Christmas time your holiday be able to fix the payment? finally.
anyway, i have not been getting any payout from this reward since 2 weeks ago. Huh

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
amacar2
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:44:40 AM

All seem fixed now and i think the amount i have been overpaid before has been deducted correctly this time. Canceled my previous withdraw and made new one which is quite lower than previous one  Grin Angry

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:33:37 AM

wow. i'm back to minus 0.13 btc. i've certainly never noticed an abnormally large payout so i guess this is another glitch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: