Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:35:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Giveaways Please  (Read 1109 times)
Mongmongako (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:04:54 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2016, 02:28:46 AM by Mongmongako

Give me a task to earn bitcoin.. Thanks
PM me your link that can earn bitcoin.. Thanks
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:08:03 AM

Do you specifically need to earn bitcoin? Faucets are an easy way to earn but not for decent amounts. For micro tasks Mturk is nice. You could use it along with purse to convert to BTC.
sellcollateral

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:10:23 AM

There used to be loads of members offering captcha typing jobs in return for bitcoin... It earns better than faucets, but it's still not worth your time (imho). You can use the search feature to find members offering a captcha typing job.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1506

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 10:12:32 AM

Go to games and rounds board then. I guess you could get some giveaway there Smiley

And asking a task without giving explanation about what your skills and what your education background is useless. Try to make proper introduction about you, maybe some people would be interested.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
zerocharisma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:17:59 AM

I don't think this is even the right section for this thread.  Huh

You should offer on what you can do and what skill do you have. Any of these type will help people what they can offer you to do.
Just roam in the forum because there are many offers here.
Equinoxx

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:30:22 AM

wut

Maybe specify what you can do to earn some Bitcoin? Can you code or work with graphics?

This should help.

-.sgmf
btcltccoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:55:42 AM

Rather than asking for giveaways (as written in the subject) it is better if you look for some work and earn bitcoins. Please be specific of your skills and then ask/look for job. Also you can find and search in services sections. A detailed and through reading of the services section can help you get a reasonable income.
155UE

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:58:14 AM

Simple, first step is create new account, love your account and stop doing things that will lead to your profile getting red. once you get high rank you can earn decent money by joining signature campaign

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
Equinoxx

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:06:56 AM

Simple, first step is create new account, love your account and stop doing things that will lead to your profile getting red. once you get high rank you can earn decent money by joining signature campaign

Easier said than done in my opinion. I only appreciated my signature campaign earnings when I reached the Sr. Member rank. So you might wait 1 year before you earn somewhat decent cash.

-.sgmf
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:13:39 AM

Easier said than done in my opinion. I only appreciated my signature campaign earnings when I reached the Sr. Member rank. So you might wait 1 year before you earn somewhat decent cash.

or if he is smart enough to look for opportunities, he's looking for giveaway and then the results of the giveaway, he can use to buy a potential account, and it can further shorten the time.
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:39:53 PM

i'm only a full member now but my earning in signature campaign is good, and to become a full member is much more sooner than senior member, no need to wait a whole year.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:59:57 PM

If you want to earn, just find a true job, or you can find a posting job here in this forum. You have -trust so you arrent ablr to join to any signature campaign
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 06:45:46 AM

So your skillset is the entirety of human knowledge?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
rphk

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:00:26 AM

First thing is micro earning you can earn from faucets sites , there are lot of faucet sites , second websites like btcclicks, bitsforclicks gives some bitcoins for clicking ads And when go high rank level on bitcointalk forum you can join some signature campaign Smiley

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
Equinoxx

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:52:12 AM

So your skillset is the entirety of human knowledge?

He just edited the op:

I think he is looking for an ad click or something along those lines.

-.sgmf
rafajunior99

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 05:14:58 PM

if you have the ability easy to get bitcoin in the forum, you can follow the designer or signature campaign
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:38:38 PM

If you need a task here you must provide what you can do now and the possible services you can provide. After all you have negative trust so at least if someone trusts you, you need to go first.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
ripplehd

Activity: 154

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:58:57 PM

you can follow people on social media and subscribe to youtube channels in exchange for bitcoins if you have no experience in any trades

Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:43:33 PM

join a transcribing service or something. those pay really well. maybe around $10/hr and you probably wont have to pay tax on it either lol. theres usually a qualification test that you have to take thats pretty long so idk if youre up for that.
Brightt202

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:01:29 AM

i have also a suggestion for you join peerchecker here you can earn $0.50 in a hour easy job just clicks
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: