lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:50:27 AM

STOLEE

YOU're UNDER 18 and also You have been using a VPN to connect to PD.

You are the one who is in troubles becarefull.

STOP bitching (Small warnning !)

what the shit ar u talking about, no matter he is or not yet 18 yrs, this kind of discovery can rescue more kind of people from losing funds, if primedice goes insolvent as confirmed.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 09:56:33 AM

STOLEE

what the shit ar u talking about, no matter he is or not yet 18 yrs, this kind of discovery can rescue more kind of people from losing funds, if primedice goes insolvent as confirmed.

Well he was breaking ToS in many ways. But ofc that does not mean we would take his coins.

As i will say one last time he got his account compromised.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:00:37 AM

STOLEE

Well he was breaking ToS in many ways. But ofc that does not mean we would take his coins.

how can you prove he is breaking your ToS? anyway, you guys might reserve rights to freeze or even launder the users funds out at any time if i remembered correctly, even you are not doing this here.

you need a straight or an alternate method to resolve his accusation after all, unless he is like double spending.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
MICRO
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 10:06:48 AM

STOLEE

how can you prove he is breaking your ToS? anyway, you guys might reserve rights to freeze or even launder the users funds out at any time if i remembered correctly, even you are not doing this here.

you need a straight or an alternate method to resolve his accusation after all, unless he is like double spending.

He logged in multiple times from IP that is from a country we don't allow deposits from. He made account with that IP.
Also if its true that he is under 18 that is one more thing. But we cant know that.

There is no other way to resolve this. There is no way for us to tell if you login using vpn and cashout or it was somebody else that got access to your account. Therefore all we can see is that his money is cashed out from different IP than he was using.

Nobody of Primedice staff , admins , developers cant access his account without changing his password. All passwords on primedice are hashed and nobody of us can see them.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
stolee (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:11:49 AM

STOLEE

He logged in multiple times from IP that is from a country we don't allow deposits from. He made account with that IP.
Also if its true that he is under 18 that is one more thing. But we cant know that.

There is no other way to resolve this. There is no way for us to tell if you login using vpn and cashout or it was somebody else that got access to your account. Therefore all we can see is that his money is cashed out from different IP than he was using.

Nobody of Primedice staff , admins , developers cant access his account without changing his password. All passwords on primedice are hashed and nobody of us can see them.

Do you know how easy it is to crack a hash these days? Passwords like alzactroniuar_3 are being cracked in minutes with masks. I did not log in with a VPN, I am not under 18, and I did not cash out the money. Why wouldn't I habe given up by now?
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:12:48 AM

STOLEE

lmao grammar. anyway, give him a refund if the original owner is confirmed, because you are in suspicion to some of us. Huh

MICRO
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 10:20:29 AM

STOLEE

lmao grammar. anyway, give him a refund if the original owner is confirmed, because you are in suspicion to some of us. Huh

There is no way we would ever give a refund for this. If player gets his account compromised due to his error there is no way we can refund that.
Doesn't matter how big or small amount it is.

Btw stolee you did give up when you sent me that pm with a sob story and tried to accept even half refund. Why would you accept half refund if you are 100% sure it was not your fault?

Anyway, i can guarantee you that you wont get a refund. As i said before i would focus my attention on trying to find how i got compromised instead of posting bs like this here.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
stolee (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:23:16 AM

STOLEE

There is no way we would ever give a refund for this. If player gets his account compromised due to his error there is no way we can refund that.

Btw stolee you did give up when you sent me that pm with a sob story and tried to accept even half refund. Why would you accept half refund if you are 100% sure it was not your fault?

Anyway, i can guarantee you that you wont get a refund. As i said before i would focus my attention on trying to find how i got compromised instead of posting bs like this here.

I originally had 6 BTC which I gambled up to 13. Anything near 6 BTC is good to me, because now I'm fucking broke left with nothing and it's not my fault it's PRIMEDICE'. Why do they allow a different IP to log on simultaneously? Why do they not country lock? Why do they not verify big withdrawals?
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:03:18 PM

STOLEE

Micro or Stolee, could you post the IP addresses that were not Stolee's or pass them to a staff member on the forum to see if they can track down the user who stole the coins and/or the Bitcoin address the coins were sent to?
That is the only real way that this can be resolved.
It may also be useful for you primedice team to view how the account could have been compromised like you said above in order to get a greater insight as to how the Bitcoins were taken.
MICRO
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 10:35:32 PM

STOLEE

Micro or Stolee, could you post the IP addresses that were not Stolee's or pass them to a staff member on the forum to see if they can track down the user who stole the coins and/or the Bitcoin address the coins were sent to?
That is the only real way that this can be resolved.
It may also be useful for you primedice team to view how the account could have been compromised like you said above in order to get a greater insight as to how the Bitcoins were taken.

Hm, well that is a good idea. But i will have to ask Admins if i can disclose such information. I honestly don't see why not.
I will update on this as soon as i hear from them.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:48:39 PM

Hm, well that is a good idea. But i will have to ask Admins if i can disclose such information. I honestly don't see why not.

I don't have any skin in this game, and never had many problems with PD before they blocked USA, but I think you are now doing the right thing, so I tip my hat off to you sir.   I don't know who is correct here, but I'm glad to see you actually trying to help this fellow out. I have to admit, if it were me, I'd be pretty upset too, so you are actually helping your site's rep here, no matter what the outcome is, but transparency and helpfullness goes a long way to help keep building PD's solid rep so far. Smiley

Look forward to seeing how this plays out.. I think Stolee posted all the btc addresses and tx's in the OP, but I lost track where the coins finally went to... Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
sionsandman

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:07:45 AM

I originally had 6 BTC which I gambled up to 13. Anything near 6 BTC is good to me, because now I'm fucking broke left with nothing and it's not my fault it's PRIMEDICE'. Why do they allow a different IP to log on simultaneously? Why do they not country lock? Why do they not verify big withdrawals?

Is this true? 2 IPs from different countries logged at the same time and you still allowed a withdrawal?
RichGang

Activity: 617
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:13:15 AM

Best and easiest way to scam. Anyone know how much it cost to open a site like primedice. I wanna start up this scam. If you deposit in my site i rig you , if i cant rig u, i just steal your cash knowing that when u come talk shit on bitcointalk or other forums, idiots will ask u for proof which u wont be able to provide.  Send me offers

I REVIEW BTC CASINOS
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:28:10 AM

Best and easiest way to scam. Anyone know how much it cost to open a site like primedice. I wanna start up this scam. If you deposit in my site i rig you , if i cant rig u, i just steal your cash knowing that when u come talk shit on bitcointalk or other forums, idiots will ask u for proof which u wont be able to provide.  Send me offers

Jesus. Seriously? I'm going to leave you a neg right now you moron...  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 03:36:51 AM

Oh well look who is up. Well first thing primedice is a large site and many highrollers play there. They have more than 10-15+ btc or more than it at a time. I don't see any reason of primedice stealing only the OP's  balance and draining all its reputation it earned over a last 3-4 years.

Hacking, phising has become common in this bitcoin world. So i think it is better to put up some measures to protect accounts with 2FA and hard passwords(like hash of your name or any keyword).Negligience from the OP side and putting all the blame to primedice is not cool at all.

stolee (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:42:28 AM

Oh well look who is up. Well first thing primedice is a large site and many highrollers play there. They have more than 10-15+ btc or more than it at a time. I don't see any reason of primedice stealing only the OP's  balance and draining all its reputation it earned over a last 3-4 years.

Hacking, phising has become common in this bitcoin world. So i think it is better to put up some measures to protect accounts with 2FA and hard passwords(like hash of your name or any keyword).Negligience from the OP side and putting all the blame to primedice is not cool at all.

I'm not retarded. I know all the hacking tricks in the book so don't try to tell me I was hacked or fell for one of those things. I bet you don't know a single thing about Phising yet you still act like you're a professional. Phising isn't as simple as me signing up on to a website lol. I'll obviously notice the difference. Besides, I used one deposit address from my first time so that's out of the question and my password WS hard.
emailbomb.net

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 04:28:23 AM

Sorry to hear u got scammed bro

Kill scammers here - http://emailbomb.net
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:43:01 AM

I don't have any skin in this game, and never had many problems with PD before they blocked USA, but I think you are now doing the right thing, so I tip my hat off to you sir.   I don't know who is correct here, but I'm glad to see you actually trying to help this fellow out. I have to admit, if it were me, I'd be pretty upset too, so you are actually helping your site's rep here, no matter what the outcome is, but transparency and helpfullness goes a long way to help keep building PD's solid rep so far. Smiley

Look forward to seeing how this plays out.. I think Stolee posted all the btc addresses and tx's in the OP, but I lost track where the coins finally went to... Tongue
I agree on that. Hats off for MICRO for still being that patient after all those accusations from the OP, where it's obvious that it's not directly PD's fault.

Maybe theymos would agree on matching the IP address used for the withdrawal on PrimeDice vs IP addresses used on BCT at that time. I bet the thief wasn't that careful to switch IP addresses for posting here - if he has an account here.

This could become a decent cooperation between the forum and an established service here, and it can send a positive sign. People still have to protect themselves from scams here, but scammers have to be prepared to get caught.

Very good idea, imho.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
MICRO
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 09:57:29 AM

Oky, I got all clear for this.

IP that stolen his bitcoins is:    45.219.114.86
Let me know if i should contact forum admins or you will stolee.

I also decided to get the IPs from all other cases when money got stolen and send them in a list to forum admins to try and find some matches.
I know its a slim chance since most of them are somewhat smart enough to use vpn but still wont hurt to try.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄