May 03, 2024, 04:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: x
x - 0 (0%)
x - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Euro 2016  (Read 96711 times)
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:24:17 AM

lost my hopes in portugal and it doesnt seems like they could win any match if that is how they play. It was very bad gameplay from portugal especially from ronaldo. He couldnt score like he used to in real madrid and nani is a selfish player that keeps on dribling the ball alone, he should have pass it more instead
So far big snipers of Euro 2016 look very disappointing. I was counting on great spectacle from Ronaldo and Lewandowski and so far they keep discouraging me even more.

From what I counted, so far the only country which managed to advance with 100% certainty to 'best 16' phase of tournament is Italy. A sign of greatness or lucky beginning?

Well if Im going to put my bet on then Im definitely will be going with both italy and france because so far they have been great. Italy is much better in my opinion though but france got the advantage as the host so betting for them on the next match could be an easy money, france wont dissapoint their fans definitely

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ed_teech

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

Jahaha

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:21:56 AM

lost my hopes in portugal and it doesnt seems like they could win any match if that is how they play. It was very bad gameplay from portugal especially from ronaldo. He couldnt score like he used to in real madrid and nani is a selfish player that keeps on dribling the ball alone, he should have pass it more instead
So far big snipers of Euro 2016 look very disappointing. I was counting on great spectacle from Ronaldo and Lewandowski and so far they keep discouraging me even more.

From what I counted, so far the only country which managed to advance with 100% certainty to 'best 16' phase of tournament is Italy. A sign of greatness or lucky beginning?

Well if Im going to put my bet on then Im definitely will be going with both italy and france because so far they have been great. Italy is much better in my opinion though but france got the advantage as the host so betting for them on the next match could be an easy money, france wont dissapoint their fans definitely

I would also count Croatia and Belgium. Croatia is playing solid and Belgium has a great comeback game in the 2nd round. They both have very good players and don't rely on one or two key ones.
Also Portugal's lost 2 points are all Ronaldo's responsibility. I agree he is a good player, but heck he lost a penalty !
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:31:20 AM

Portugal still unable to make a goal and Ronaldo missed the penalty kick. What a bad game for portugal tonight! But Im sure they will be qualified to the next round. They will win the next game against Hungary for sure!

They should beat Hungary but I don't think it's guaranteed. Portugal look quite a crap team to be honest. Even if they get to the knockout stage I think they will go out when they meet a good team.

Agreed, they should do something to improve their performance. Otherwise they wont go to next round if they keep playing like this. Actually they are the favorite to be the leader on this group, but in fact they were so bad so far. I would like to see them lose against Hungary and say good bye to Euro 2016 lol.

We will see in the next game whether we are worthy of saying goodbye to portugal  Smiley
My hunch says Portugal will go to the next round may become a leader in the group

Portugal must win their last match if they want qualify to the next round, but it will be hard for Portugal. No goal again on 2nd half and they also missed their pinalty. bad game.

It was a total garbage from portugal performance they even cant score against the mediocre team, portugal has a great player and great attacker but i dont see anything special from their performance, and it became worst when they missed penalty, it was a terrible, and i lost all my bet

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:32:30 AM

Portugal still unable to make a goal and Ronaldo missed the penalty kick. What a bad game for portugal tonight! But Im sure they will be qualified to the next round. They will win the next game against Hungary for sure!

They should beat Hungary but I don't think it's guaranteed. Portugal look quite a crap team to be honest. Even if they get to the knockout stage I think they will go out when they meet a good team.

Agreed, they should do something to improve their performance. Otherwise they wont go to next round if they keep playing like this. Actually they are the favorite to be the leader on this group, but in fact they were so bad so far. I would like to see them lose against Hungary and say good bye to Euro 2016 lol.

We will see in the next game whether we are worthy of saying goodbye to portugal  Smiley
My hunch says Portugal will go to the next round may become a leader in the group

Portugal must win their last match if they want qualify to the next round, but it will be hard for Portugal. No goal again on 2nd half and they also missed their pinalty. bad game.

If you fans of portugal, don't worry they still have one match and maybe they will take a small chance to do anything in last match if not say good bye portugal must go back to the their home nation.
mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:49:25 AM

yesterday two matches went to draw ,Portugal vs Austria & Iceland vs Hungary. I really was feeling that Portugal will make a goal but they upset me , i haven't bet on them but i watched the game. Moreover i think it is easy to bet under 3 in this euro season. Grin

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:13:51 AM

Belgium won its match with confident and no doubt it played mind blowing into this match even odds were little high but good to take risk on it, in last match of the match where Portugal was looking more strong but failed to performed and ended this match with draw without any goal.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:19:02 AM

I also think nobody was expecting for draw result because Portugal is really stronger side but Austria played with very defensive strategy and let Portugal helpless into this encounter, even Ronaldo missed the golden chance to make score a goal on a penalty shoot, before start of this event Portugal was looking very stronger team of the group but still struggling to make place for next round and that is really confusing situation.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:20:26 AM

yesterday two matches went to draw ,Portugal vs Austria & Iceland vs Hungary. I really was feeling that Portugal will make a goal but they upset me , i haven't bet on them but i watched the game. Moreover i think it is easy to bet under 3 in this euro season. Grin

really bad indeed bet on portugal always lose. but I believe in the last match portugal will fight to win, so I'll try to bet with big amount.
because it is a decisive game.
oksana28

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:58:32 AM

really bad indeed bet on portugal always lose. but I believe in the last match portugal will fight to win, so I'll try to bet with big amount.
because it is a decisive game.
you really cant say if Portugal will show some energy in next match as i find them lacking motivation and they are really bad in attacking and seems some internal conflict in their team.
Alex.BG

Activity: 386

★BitGame.co★

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 07:19:37 AM

Today match of the EURO 2016 day is

Switzerland v France

Make your bets with great odds and win BTC, Amazon Gifts and Steam Games!
Good luck  Smiley
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1311

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:35:27 AM

Today match of the EURO 2016 day is

Switzerland v France

Make your bets with great odds and win BTC, Amazon Gifts and Steam Games!
Good luck  Smiley

Are you sure the match will start today? As I know it will start tomorrow on June 20, am I missing a news update?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
generous

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:38:16 AM

hah portugal draw Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:43:31 AM

hah portugal draw Grin
as i expected, can't see their eagerness to win, might be needed of some motivation for this team
i'm glad I did not bet for them today and stay away, will check this coming new matches will see
if which team have a better leg. good luck.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:48:21 AM

Today match between Switzerland and France would be nice to watch while France has been already qualified to next round and on other side Switzerland is still looking to find a safer way to move into next round, i will pick France @1.90 for betting because i don't think France don't want to lose its momentum into event.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:54:39 AM

Switzerland vs France. I think France will save some of their main players and i'm sure this match will have 1 or 2 goals. So i pick under 3 goals and small bet on DRAW.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:06:06 AM

Switzerland would not want to lose the match today vs France and I think we will see a lot of defensive play in the first half of the game and my bet is on the draw at half time. France might manage to sneak in a goal in the 2nd half and win the match but I think it will be a tie in the first half though. Also I think Romania will be pushing to win the match against Albania which has nothing to play for so I think we might see some open play and goals in that game and my money is on over 2 goals. Good luck and have fun tonight  Cheesy
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:08:41 AM

hah portugal draw Grin
as i expected, can't see their eagerness to win, might be needed of some motivation for this team
i'm glad I did not bet for them today and stay away, will check this coming new matches will see
if which team have a better leg. good luck.

Actually Portugal can win on this match, because they got a pinalty, but Christiano Ronaldo missed the pinalty. It's make Portugal not win again on their 2nd match.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:26:19 AM

I think so that is very surprising to see Portugal will finish this match like this and a great player Ronaldo can missed the chance to take its team into strong position so bad to lose my bet on it there, for today i will pick Romania @2.15 because it is more better side Albania and i think it will try to get chance to qualify for next round.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:32:13 AM

I also think nobody was expecting for draw result because Portugal is really stronger side but Austria played with very defensive strategy and let Portugal helpless into this encounter, even Ronaldo missed the golden chance to make score a goal on a penalty shoot, before start of this event Portugal was looking very stronger team of the group but still struggling to make place for next round and that is really confusing situation.

I was excepting it, or I would not have bet on Portugal or Draw instead of Portugal ML Tongue. I thought Portugal would win, but I felt that a draw had an high probability.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:35:47 AM

The match today
France  VS  Switzerland Very confident France ML
Romania   VS  Albania Romania also won
both teams looked equally won the game
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: