June 26, 2024, 07:13:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: x
x - 0 (0%)
x - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Euro 2016  (Read 96716 times)
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:20:20 AM

For tomorrow matches i am little doubtful about Poland because it didn't played impressive in group stage matches so that i think this will be very close fight with Switzerland, Switzerland has very good defense and played so nice there, so that i am still looking for good suggestion about this match?

That match would be really hard to predict, neither of the teams were impressive but I think I would give a slight favor to Switzerland, they looked to me as more dangerous team despire Poland having Lewandowski. Surprised to see odds in favour of Poland though.
Poland vs. Switzerland match looks more like a draw to me. About the odds being in favor of Poles, here are some facts that might help you understand why:

1. Poland is the one of the two teams which went through the group stage without conceding a goal (the other was Germany)

2. Switzerland have won only one of their 10 games against Poland. It was in a friendly match exactly 40 years ago (2-1 in May 1976) I know it is kinda prehistoric data, but still.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:21:52 AM

For tomorrow matches i am little doubtful about Poland because it didn't played impressive in group stage matches so that i think this will be very close fight with Switzerland, Switzerland has very good defense and played so nice there, so that i am still looking for good suggestion about this match?

That match would be really hard to predict, neither of the teams were impressive but I think I would give a slight favor to Switzerland, they looked to me as more dangerous team despire Poland having Lewandowski. Surprised to see odds in favour of Poland though.

Lewandowski is a joke in the euro, he is a top striker in bundesliga and now a jokes here. On this euro , we can see that lewandowski is nothing but a joke. A great striker should be able to score no matter what the circumstances but lewandowski has not proven anything yet so far except for being a joke
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:39:12 AM

Lewandowski is a joke in the euro, he is a top striker in bundesliga and now a jokes here. On this euro , we can see that lewandowski is nothing but a joke. A great striker should be able to score no matter what the circumstances but lewandowski has not proven anything yet so far except for being a joke
I disagree. He might not be goal scoring machine in this tournament. But he is kinda doing everything to push their team forward, he is not playing selfish football like other top stars are (Nani, Ronaldo)
Lewandowski often play as midfielder and even defense player. Not to mention he is a top priority target 'disable' for every team he plays against.
shadobitz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:04:29 AM

I also think Poland has more bright chance than Switzerland to qualify next, this stage is totally different than group matches than only team which have ability to control their nervous will win this match but i feel Poland will win this match in the end.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:08:24 AM

This time crotia have a big chance to win the game..their midfield are quite strong with dangerous attcker..while portugal hve to grab every chances they have without mistake.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:25:16 AM

I also think Switzerland vs Poland would be very tight clash both teams have very good defense, that is why i am quite sure possible outcome will under 2.5 goals and can go into over time and penalty kicks will decide the winner.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:56:35 AM

Lewandowski is an extraordinary player, but looks like he can't play at the same level with with its national team. Isn't the only player that has this problem.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:59:02 AM

I will avoid to place bet on ML on first match Poland vs Switzerland because i am still confusing about this match result, so hard to predict which will win this match even 2nd match looking very easy to predict Wales is much stronger than Northern Ireland so that i think Wales will win this math.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:02:02 AM

I also think Switzerland vs Poland would be very tight clash both teams have very good defense, that is why i am quite sure possible outcome will under 2.5 goals and can go into over time and penalty kicks will decide the winner.
it is funny that people are not praising Polish defense and right before Euro started we could hear voices that Poles have the weakest defense out of all teams which qualified.
Pazdan and Krychowiak are now considered to be among the best defense players of the Euro 2016. (Krychowiak was already bought by Paris Saint-Germain)

Seeing how both teams played in their previous matches it's somewhat safe to assume we won't see many goals, if any. This match will end with a penalty shootout most likely.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:42:23 AM

I think that the victory of the tournament at quote @10 for Croatia, is really interesting.
The Croatia is really a good team(Modric,Rakitic,Brozovic,Srna,Perisic,Mandzukic) and  has a simple board. (Germany , England, Spain , Italy , France , are on the opposite side ).

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:46:20 AM

My prediction england can win euro in 2016. I believe they can beat all his opponents. the young players and debutant england very good quality. they have a high skill.
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:50:21 AM

I think that the victory of the tournament at quote @10 for Croatia, is really interesting.
The Croatia is really a good team(Modric,Rakitic,Brozovic,Srna,Perisic,Mandzukic) and  has a simple board. (Germany , England, Spain , Italy , France , are on the opposite side ).

Thats a stupid odds if you ask me and definitely be wasting money if you bet on that, I doubt that croatia will be able to win although their performance in the group stage is one of the best however the winner could only be either spain, france , germany and italy with spain , germany and italy having one of the best goalkeeper in the current generatiom.

rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:59:18 AM

The Croatia is really a good team(Modric,Rakitic,Brozovic,Srna,Perisic,Mandzukic) and  has a simple board. (Germany , England, Spain , Italy , France , are on the opposite side ).

Thats a stupid odds if you ask me and definitely be wasting money if you bet on that, I doubt that croatia will be able to win although their performance in the group stage is one of the best however the winner could only be either spain, france , germany and italy with spain , germany and italy having one of the best goalkeeper in the current generatiom.

I really agree with you. Even Croatia have a great run on group stage, it will be different now. All top teams like England, Italy, Germany and many others will have a big chance to qualify to the semi final.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 12:27:12 PM

In Wales vs Northern Ireland match, I am backing Wales. Reaching up-to this stage is a big achievement for both the sides. Wales’ performance against Russia who leads the tournament scoring table with three goals makes this favorite in this match.

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:35:03 PM

Its now or never for Cristiano Ronaldo & Co against a very good Croatia, its the last Euro championship Ronaldo is playing so they need to give it all if they want to do something beautiful during this tournament and is Ronaldo last chance, its a miracle they are in 1/16 though considering Portugal were 3 times under and they get back in track. Still I fancy Portugal during this match no matter Croatia has proved is one of the best teams of the tournament and many see them at least in semifinals I think Portugal will have the upper hand here.
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:09:24 PM

I really agree with you. Even Croatia have a great run on group stage, it will be different now. All top teams like England, Italy, Germany and many others will have a big chance to qualify to the semi final.

At most they will qualify for the semifinal however even if they are really lucky, the highest stage would be a final game for them but if someone hope that they actually win the euro then it is nothing but hopeless expectation. I have high hopes on italy and france to win the euro and they got the better chance compared to the others
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:21:07 PM

Its now or never for Cristiano Ronaldo & Co against a very good Croatia, its the last Euro championship Ronaldo is playing so they need to give it all if they want to do something beautiful during this tournament and is Ronaldo last chance, its a miracle they are in 1/16 though considering Portugal were 3 times under and they get back in track. Still I fancy Portugal during this match no matter Croatia has proved is one of the best teams of the tournament and many see them at least in semifinals I think Portugal will have the upper hand here.
yes i believe this is last time for Cristiano Ronaldo to make good achievment in Interntional career with portugal,its been long time since he start his career and never have international thropy. but also we all know that Croatia is to easy to beat,they have good trio in midfielder and have good wings. i think portugal vs croatia will come into penalty kick or additional time.
Mang86

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:23:55 PM

yes i believe this is last time for Cristiano Ronaldo to make good achievment in Interntional career with portugal,its been long time since he start his career and never have international thropy. but also we all know that Croatia is to easy to beat,they have good trio in midfielder and have good wings. i think portugal vs croatia will come into penalty kick or additional time.
Croatia is too easy to beat? What do you mean by that?  Huh
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:27:36 PM

I will avoid to place bet on ML on first match Poland vs Switzerland because i am still confusing about this match result, so hard to predict which will win this match even 2nd match looking very easy to predict Wales is much stronger than Northern Ireland so that i think Wales will win this math.

I was also so, because as far as I can see Switzerland and Poland have the same power. It is possible that this time the match will end Draw. However I noticed that the game was the last time the swiss have the power that is so better than Poland. I can only see and will bet if anyone can give the best advice
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:46:32 PM

Croatia is too easy to beat? What do you mean by that?  Huh

He meant Croatia is not too easy to beat but apparently English is not his first language, and yes Croatia by many analysts in my country which they have knowledge about football (Italy) think that this team has all the capability to go to at least the semi finals, I fancy Portugal to beat them, but for sure it will not be an easy task and I would not be surprised if Croatia beats them, they have a lot of quality in their team in this Euro 2016.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: