Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:33:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Alpereum - Professional Ether Pool [0% FEE] [VARDIFF]  (Read 11904 times)
phrac

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:17:49 AM

any reason why you just lost half your hashes? Sad

Definitely something strange going on with Alpereum the past 2 days. Huge intervals between blocks. There was a period where there was a 9 hour span without a block, even with a 10GH rate, and a period of 14 hours where it was not correctly reporting blocks mined. Currently it has been 5 hours since the last block at a 5.5GH rate. I'm guessing a lot of the big miners jumped ship when they saw this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinSuisseAG (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 64
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 03:32:02 AM

Definitely something strange going on with Alpereum the past 2 days. Huge intervals between blocks. There was a period where there was a 9 hour span without a block, even with a 10GH rate, and a period of 14 hours where it was not correctly reporting blocks mined. Currently it has been 5 hours since the last block at a 5.5GH rate. I'm guessing a lot of the big miners jumped ship when they saw this.

Thank you for your concern, we have fixed the issues.

Blocks were still being mined during those periods, they were just not being accounted for in the payout system. Specifically due to some last minute updates with geth due to the recent DAO attack. We fixed our systems and all blocks were accounted for properly and paid out to all miners. We apologize for the any inconvenience this may have caused you, this past week has been rocky with pool restarts and issues mainly related to the unrest in the Ethereum community as a whole. The pool is currently back online and in perfect working order.

Our larger miners are mostly back, part of this was because we had an issue in our own mining facility.

If you have any other issues, questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.

jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:48:20 AM

Noticed the hash rate dropped again.

Also on one of my miners I got an unauthorized worker error and then it crapped out (missed out on 4 blocks).

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
BitcoinSuisseAG (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 03:38:51 AM

Noticed the hash rate dropped again.

Also on one of my miners I got an unauthorized worker error and then it crapped out (missed out on 4 blocks).

We apologize for any issues you may of had with the pool, and all of our hashrate is back. There was a pool restart due to some updates prior to our second feedback round.

We have launched a second round of our Feedback Rewards and you are more than welcome to join - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541453.0

If you have any other issues, questions, comments, or concerns please submit a support ticket for more immediate support.  
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:18:23 AM

Hows things working out on this pool did you get though the hash rate problems?  Been looking though seeing problems but now resolved. Also do you guys consider to be having Ethereum Classic pool too ?

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
un4given

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:52:24 AM

Does any1 know how long does it last till a worker appears in stats? Huh Definately not in 30 min as described in the faq of the pool. Any experience?
BitcoinSuisseAG (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 11:03:16 PM

Hows things working out on this pool did you get though the hash rate problems?  Been looking though seeing problems but now resolved. Also do you guys consider to be having Ethereum Classic pool too ?

Crazyearner,

We are not quite sure by what you mean when you state "hashrate problems". We have many successful miners that are pleased with our pool.

We have zero intentions of hosting an Ethereum Classic pool. We proudly support the hardfork decision.

Does any1 know how long does it last till a worker appears in stats? Huh Definately not in 30 min as described in the faq of the pool. Any experience?

un4given,

Your mining software may not be setup properly, please submit a support ticket on our website or email support@alpereum.zendesk.com and we will assist you.

/The Alpereum Team
Swiss Crypto Mining & Mining Pools

densets

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:49:38 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2016, 06:41:30 PM by densets

Is the pool ok? been 15hours since the last payment.
nvm paid.
senya2k

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:17:47 PM

wtf, cheating? why hide blocks 2263606 and 2263671?

http://i83.fastpic.ru/big/2016/0915/c1/279d2d4cfee09b7484cbd6e9a09398c1.png
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:13:01 PM

Well, I'll try this pool.  Cool

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
kodiak1120

Activity: 220

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:07:11 PM

Can anyone tell me why my balance is still zero after two days?  I realize my hashate is low and was really low for the first day, but it's been about 16 mh/s at least since last night, and my balance is still zero.
https://www.alpereum.ch/worker/?address=0x5055366CFda61a6a1a57154545d0039755a89E5a
senya2k

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:24:42 PM

very steal pool

Real hashrate ~ twice smaller. check it https://etherchain.org/statistics/miners (48gh) and https://www.alpereum.ch/statistics/ (106gh)

Count block of days does not correspond to the speeds indicated on the pool https://etherchain.org/account/0x6c7f03ddfdd8a37ca267c88630a4fee958591de0#blocks

20-30 blocks/day is not 100gh pool

shitpool
nevermind41

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:52:12 PM

I really want to know how it is possible. Please can you explain me. When the pool found the block, pool hashrate was under 100 gh. But a few seconds later pool hashrate increase above 100 % and block reward distributed from high hashrate. And also I  see many fault in statistic pages. They don't pair with etherchain. ith 100 gh pool couldn't find any block many hours. I know what is the meaning of this issues but if you have an explanation I want to know.
nevermind41

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:04:54 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2017, 09:13:50 PM by nevermind41

As you see  mined blocks different between etherchain and alpereum stats pages. This is only possible if you put the values to the stats page manually. All pool softwares make this stats auto and without any error. when you distribute the block rewards your pool hashrate increase above 100 % ...  many hours without block.... You are thief....
I have 864 mh hashrate. Whattomine shows 1.931706 ether a day. I mined more then 14 hours in alpereum and I got 0.683 ether. You stole too much.
phzi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 05:02:52 PM

Nevermind41 it's called variance and a proportional payout system. I am quite sure Alpereum is not stealing anything...

The pool hashrate goes up whenever a block is found because miners are pool hopping to try to get in on short rounds.  If the block takes too long to find, pool hash drops to ~100GH/s right now (the non-pool-hopping-miners).

There are no issues here unless you want Alp to switch to PPLNS or similar payout system.
nevermind41

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:24:26 PM

Nevermind41 it's called variance and a proportional payout system. I am quite sure Alpereum is not stealing anything...

The pool hashrate goes up whenever a block is found because miners are pool hopping to try to get in on short rounds.  If the block takes too long to find, pool hash drops to ~100GH/s right now (the non-pool-hopping-miners).

There are no issues here unless you want Alp to switch to PPLNS or similar payout system.
With over 100 % pool luck I lost more then 35 % with 864 mh. If you check the screenshot that I sent in my message, you can see the mined block differences between pool statistic and etherscan. Pool hashrate increase over 100 % after block found. This is not an ordinary thing. Other people also said the same thing. I use freeware sammy ethereum pool software and I couldn't understand how mined block stats can be wrong in a prof. pool software. I never see such a problem in a freeware software. They put the mined block details manually. I am sure they also mine to a different address too because I live many connection lost and hash drops too. They are professional thief. Check the previous messages. You can see the same problems....
 I am mining in different pool and its luck is less then alpereum but I got more ethereum in 9 hour.
phzi

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:04:29 PM

That's what happens with a prop pool with pool hopper sigh... it's pretty simple. You get paid a smaller portion of short rounds because there are so much more hashrate, and you get paid a larger portion of longer rounds because there is less average hashrate. Long rounds also end up being naturally much longer on average, but you still earn a fair portion of your hash contribution.

Every pool misses recording found blocks sometimes - plenty of history of this for every eth pool actually - but alpereum is excellent at catching them later and they always pay out the appropriate reward.

You use the savagely shitty software by sammy? Shit man. The latency you pick up from that shitty pool code is stupid.

Anyway, doesn't sound like you've mined long enough to have meaninful stats. Nor I presume did you bother to send alp a support message about the missed block you noticed. I mean, you actually used whattomine as a reference point lol.

I would encourage you to learn a hell of a lot more about the internals of mining before you throw nonsense scam accusations around.
nevermind41

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:25:21 PM

That's what happens with a prop pool with pool hopper sigh... it's pretty simple. You get paid a smaller portion of short rounds because there are so much more hashrate, and you get paid a larger portion of longer rounds because there is less average hashrate. Long rounds also end up being naturally much longer on average, but you still earn a fair portion of your hash contribution.

Every pool misses recording found blocks sometimes - plenty of history of this for every eth pool actually - but alpereum is excellent at catching them later and they always pay out the appropriate reward.

You use the savagely shitty software by sammy? Shit man. The latency you pick up from that shitty pool code is stupid.

Anyway, doesn't sound like you've mined long enough to have meaninful stats. Nor I presume did you bother to send alp a support message about the missed block you noticed. I mean, you actually used whattomine as a reference point lol.

I would encourage you to learn a hell of a lot more about the internals of mining before you throw nonsense scam accusations around.
859.0 MH/s 801.0 MH/s 310.0 MH/s Unpaid Balance 0.70519 ETH 9 hours 45 min.
Alpereum    0.7219574402954706 ETH 14+ hours
Every pool software put the block details auto to its stats page. Sammy's pool software can do it easily. I mined etc and eth many times with it. I test it and it works great. Before writing comment about people you must have something to show it. You just write here without any information or example. But I put many info and details in here. I said the same things like other people in this thread. If you don't have any arguments, please don't write any comment to my message.
By the way, this is the reply of my message from alpereum
Hello,

We are aware of the issue, it happened when we were working on updating a system that was faulty. The blocks will be recalculated into the payout soon. Expect an official statement soon.

If somebody saw theeir scam, their mesages are ready but they still don't do anything. As you see your messages are full with shits not other people like you.
phzi

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 06:51:37 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2017, 07:02:20 PM by phzi

Sigh, nevermind41... Alpereum does periodically add those missed blocks, just like every other pool.  Again... this happens with every pool you complete noob.  You're calling a pool a scam based on 14 hours of mining profitability - that's nothing short of stupidity.  I mean, you're still talking about sammy's terrible single-node "pool" solution that adds a solid 30ms+ latency to everything... nasty.

Etheremine thread (several posts from dr_pra about missed blocks being added later, also see etherpool thread):
https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/5532/ethermine-org-the-fastest-way-to-mine-ether/p25

MPH: https://twitter.com/MiningPoolHub/status/802079757823160320
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=472510.msg18176471#msg18176471 (several missed blocks just a few days ago)
And there are a few more examples in their ethereum forum thread about missed blocks they credited later.

etc... lots of examples from other pools too.

Every pool software put the block details auto to its stats page.
Right... and there are various things required before a low enough share is listed as a block.  It's far from uncommon (every ethereum pool I know of has expereinced this at some point at least), to occationally miss recording listing blocks/rewards but get them included in the network.  Other pools have definitely talked about "re-scanning" to detect those "missed blocks" too.

If you think any of this is unique to alpereum, you must be a straight up troll.  Go actually learns something about the technicals behind mining.

So, support replied to you with an explanation, said they would credit the missed amounts soon, and you called them a scam on a forum thread they don't read/respond to.  Got it... good job troll.
nevermind41

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:59:55 PM

Sigh, nevermind41... Alpereum does periodically add those missed blocks, just like every other pool.  Again... this happens with every pool you complete noob.  You're calling a pool a scam based on 14 hours of mining profitability - that's nothing short of stupidity.  I mean, you're still talking about sammy's terrible single-node "pool" solution that adds a solid 30ms+ latency to everything... nasty.

Etheremine thread (several posts from dr_pra about missed blocks being added later, also see etherpool thread):
https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/5532/ethermine-org-the-fastest-way-to-mine-ether/p25

MPH: https://twitter.com/MiningPoolHub/status/802079757823160320
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=472510.msg18176471#msg18176471 (several missed blocks just a few days ago)
And there are a few more examples in their ethereum forum thread about missed blocks they credited later.

etc... lots of examples from other pools too.

Every pool software put the block details auto to its stats page.
Right... and there are various things required before a low enough share is listed as a block.  It's far from uncommon (every ethereum pool I know of has expereinced this at some point at least), to occationally miss recording listing blocks/rewards but get them included in the network.  Other pools have definitely talked about "re-scanning" to detect those "missed blocks" too.

If you think any of this is unique to alpereum, you must be a straight up troll.  Go actually learns something about the technicals behind mining.

So, support replied to you with an explanation, said they would credit the missed amounts soon, and you called them a scam on a forum thread they don't read/respond to.  Got it... good job troll.
Ideas are like as holes, everyone has one. I don't care what you think. Your thoughs don't change my loss. It's reason is clear. There are many comments in here like mine. They always give the same reply to everyone. They still don't do anything like paying the block reawrds... First I must say that, I am sure although you don't have enough iq to install the open ethereum pool, you said many things about it. I am sure your iq is smaller then my shoe number too. I am sure there are a lot of trolls like you to keep scam pools. Your duity is keeping out from  the main point of the subject.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: