Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chain-Bet.com | On Chain | No KYC | 15x Win | Provably Fair | Since 2016  (Read 38433 times)
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:20:59 PM

Love your "on chain" concept. It's a more trustable and easily verifiable method of gambling, so you don't put all your trust into that "probably fair" script. Also love your UI!
True. But, OP should go for sig campaign, giveaway and other ways to promote this game. It seems many are not yet aware of this game.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Gambling (OP)

Activity: 206

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 08:57:12 PM

I love your site, the whole site is quite interesting. It's just the lack of support for doing a communication against the owners in the event of a problem. And the lack of features that can be used to interact against a fellow player/owner of the site. I hope it can be added for convenience all players
Nice to know you loved the game. In the unlikely event of any problem, players are free to report in this thread. In coming days, we'd also try to open up more communication channels. Convenience of players is of utmost importance to us.
As promised to open up more communication channels, we are now available on Twitter. Feel free to follow and tweet us @BitcoinBetting_

Victor Beckham

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:30:23 AM

Love your "on chain" concept. It's a more trustable and easily verifiable method of gambling, so you don't put all your trust into that "probably fair" script. Also love your UI!
This is what I said in my previous post on this thread. But, there is one downside as well. This game is slower than classic dice sites. You need to wait for block confirmation to know if u won or lost.

Warren Buffet

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:10:39 PM

This is what I said in my previous post on this thread. But, there is one downside as well. This game is slower than classic dice sites. You need to wait for block confirmation to know if u won or lost.
I guess, that is pretty normal for most on chain games.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 10:04:47 PM

The house edge of this site is 50%. This has been explained many times by cjmoles now. You must be an idiot to actually play here.

The payout (for a 1% HE) should be: 0.99/(1/16) = 15.84x - not 8x.

Thank you for the confirmation....I was trying to use logic.  I guess sometimes somethings should just be said bluntly.  I hate to see people be duped by the bitcoin predators....It gives the real bitcoin gamblers a bad image that becomes hard to shake.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:19:05 PM

The house edge of this site is 50%. This has been explained many times by cjmoles now. You must be an idiot to actually play here.

Thank you for the confirmation....I was trying to use logic.  I guess sometimes somethings should just be said bluntly.  I hate to see people be duped by the bitcoin predators....It gives the real bitcoin gamblers a bad image that becomes hard to shake.
I partially disagree with you. No offense, I dunno if u r a professional gambler or a habitual one. But, for me, gambling is trying luck in various platforms, i.e. where the method of creating randomness is different. When I buy ticket for a jackpot in my country, I dont go for half of the all tickets available. I just buy one to give my luck a chance to hit the jackpot. I know the chance is negligible, but that is where the luck plays. Similarly, in this game, they offer 4x, 8x or 15.84x is immaterial. At a time, I'll always bet for only one option and if I hit the correct one, I'll always win multiple times of my investment. If luck favors me, I may win two consecutive one to gain 16x. May be this logic is not applicable to a professional gambler, but most, I think, bet for fun.
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:24:55 AM

I love your site, the whole site is quite interesting. It's just the lack of support for doing a communication against the owners in the event of a problem. And the lack of features that can be used to interact against a fellow player/owner of the site. I hope it can be added for convenience all players
Nice to know you loved the game. In the unlikely event of any problem, players are free to report in this thread. In coming days, we'd also try to open up more communication channels. Convenience of players is of utmost importance to us.
As promised to open up more communication channels, we are now available on Twitter. Feel free to follow and tweet us @BitcoinBetting_
U may consider to be more active with this handle.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 06:02:28 AM

I partially disagree with you. No offense, I dunno if u r a professional gambler or a habitual one. But, for me, gambling is trying luck in various platforms, i.e. where the method of creating randomness is different. When I buy ticket for a jackpot in my country, I dont go for half of the all tickets available. I just buy one to give my luck a chance to hit the jackpot. I know the chance is negligible, but that is where the luck plays. Similarly, in this game, they offer 4x, 8x or 15.84x is immaterial. At a time, I'll always bet for only one option and if I hit the correct one, I'll always win multiple times of my investment. If luck favors me, I may win two consecutive one to gain 16x. May be this logic is not applicable to a professional gambler, but most, I think, bet for fun.

From your perspective that is okay I guess....But, to me, it is a sense of fairness that counts.  And, when we have a choice between betting on something that is highly skewed in the favor of one party and betting on something that is more equitable toward both parties, then I will always point the player into the direction of what's most fair.

And, I have a question:  if your local lottery that you play charged you 1 dollar to play for a chance to win half that dollar back, would you still play?  See, most lotteries are low probability, but they are equitable in turn....you can win a lot of money in return for a low wager and the amount you can win correlates very closely with the odds of the game.  If a local lottery kept half of the entire pool of money for themselves, would you still play?
Bitcoin Gambling (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 11:40:11 AM

We have experimentally raised the Player vs House multiplying factor from 8x to 15x. Any further changes will be notified here. Thank you everyone for showing interest in this new game.

CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:27:51 AM

And, I have a question:  if your local lottery that you play charged you 1 dollar to play for a chance to win half that dollar back, would you still play?  See, most lotteries are low probability, but they are equitable in turn....you can win a lot of money in return for a low wager and the amount you can win correlates very closely with the odds of the game.  If a local lottery kept half of the entire pool of money for themselves, would you still play?
No. Definitely not.

We have experimentally raised the Player vs House multiplying factor from 8x to 15x. Any further changes will be notified here. Thank you everyone for showing interest in this new game.
This is a step in the right direction.
Bitcoin Gambling (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 09:13:16 PM

We have now experimentally raised the Player vs House multiplying to 16x. This means, the game is now running on 0% house edge. This might be for a little while. Do NOT miss this opportunity to multiplying your bitcoins! Any further changes will be notified here. Thank you everyone for showing interest in this new game.

Victor Beckham

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:13:30 AM

We have now experimentally raised the Player vs House multiplying to 16x. This means, the game is now running on 0% house edge. This might be for a little while. Do NOT miss this opportunity to multiplying your bitcoins! Any further changes will be notified here. Thank you everyone for showing interest in this new game.
It seems u r being influenced by what some gamblers are telling u regarding house edge. Within a week, u'll understand, they dont give a f**k even if u r running on 0% house edge. Some are posting for sig campaign and some are just misleading u for the benefit of their patron. Gambling is addiction and u have to infect people through mass campaign. As stated by CrazyJoker before, 4x, 8x or 15.84x is immaterial. The habitual gamblers must see your name everywhere they go. Rest is your call... GooD LucK.

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 10:48:41 AM

By my calculation, if I bet against the house, I get 400% return which is really too good but the odds are only 6.25% which is kind of... eh.
I don't know if this is true so please do clarify.

Those odds would not make sense or add up, the payout is way too low. If you go to another site it will be about 18x or so  now a mere 4x .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:04:36 PM

Nice new site. But i saw so many status is lose in Live Gambling Data. Maybe it's hard game. Good Luck For New Betting Site Smiley
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:47:03 PM

We have experimentally raised the Player vs House multiplying factor from 4x to 8x. Any further changes will be notified here. Thank you everyone for showing interest in this new game.
Great. Just placed a bet of 0.005 BTC on 7. Kiss

https://blockchain.info/tx/9daf07a1369d33eb080ea6b242f0b61f8472845ab39b22c00361374216944f6b
Goodluck with that bet mate, let's see if this game will attract many players.
-cheers-
TigerMart

Activity: 268
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:46:23 PM

By my calculation, if I bet against the house, I get 400% return which is really too good but the odds are only 6.25% which is kind of... eh.
I don't know if this is true so please do clarify.

Those odds would not make sense or add up, the payout is way too low. If you go to another site it will be about 18x or so  now a mere 4x .

Are you blind or spamming whatever for signature payment? Cant you see that just one post above yours OP has mentioned that return is now 16x and hence the game is running on 0% house edge?
Warren Buffet

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:40:58 AM

We have experimentally raised the Player vs House multiplying factor from 4x to 8x. Any further changes will be notified here. Thank you everyone for showing interest in this new game.
Great. Just placed a bet of 0.005 BTC on 7. Kiss

https://blockchain.info/tx/9daf07a1369d33eb080ea6b242f0b61f8472845ab39b22c00361374216944f6b
Goodluck with that bet mate, let's see if this game will attract many players.
-cheers-
I lost it long ago...
DutchDemon

Activity: 115
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:49:36 PM

Nice new site. But i saw so many status is lose in Live Gambling Data. Maybe it's hard game. Good Luck For New Betting Site Smiley
The funny thing is, those who were complaining about the house edge for last 3 pages, are now nowhere around, while the house edge is down to 0%. I'm sure they'll make a comeback if house edge goes up. Cheesy
TigerMart

Activity: 268
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:14:13 AM

Is it the only game running with 0% house edge?
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:36:59 PM

Is it the only game running with 0% house edge?
is this for real? 0 house edge? just can't say how this things would work or how the house will profits from this site if the house edge where 0% let me see it by myself and check this site.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: