Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:14:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chain-Bet.com | On Chain | No KYC | 15x Win | Provably Fair | Since 2016  (Read 38446 times)
mdexm

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 05:25:51 PM

The last 2 wins on the homepage weren't paid out. I've always enjoyed this site when it was 15x pay, and now that I see it's back there that's awesome for players... I see all the negativity from investors on the last page though combined with the unpaid wins - is this still a legitimate site?
bruboi

Activity: 73
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 05:38:07 PM

The last 2 wins on the homepage weren't paid out. I've always enjoyed this site when it was 15x pay, and now that I see it's back there that's awesome for players... I see all the negativity from investors on the last page though combined with the unpaid wins - is this still a legitimate site?

Seems like they removed all funds from their hot wallet. So they do not have enough to pay out.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1106

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 06:15:47 PM

makes me wonder who was the one to risk betting on  a site that is nearly abandoned
the latest win is dated  2019-10-07 07:57:33 , it hasn't been paid
the last wins were not paid , the owner is not active since march , investors are revolting and you ask if the site is legit?
even if it is and just having some delays in paying out and I hope investors will get their money back
 but to be betting on such  a site which takes 1/16 house edge , over 6% ....  I'd rather go and all in on freebitcoin , their house edge is 5%  Grin

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 06:40:01 PM

It seems its high time to began to reevaluate investment decisions on this sites and for not even being there to respond or keep the thread active is another bad indicator for me. Not to assume some negativity here, but its likely safe to begin to assume the worst here but hopefully they will come and clarify this confusions that have been sown in the mind of investors.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 07:11:14 PM

The admin probably abandoned the website due to low interest but at least he could of shut down the website to prevent any new bets taking place.

This idea might of worked in 2016 when each BTC transaction was 10K says which was like max 50 cents but after the 2017 bull market and crazy network fees an onchain betting site just can't survive. This is why most gambling sites added an option to create an account, make a deposit onchain and make thousands of bets within the site off chain instead of on chain.

Bitcoin basically grew too fast hence why this idea doesn't work anymore. Maybe it would work on the lightning network.

jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 02:33:02 PM

Wayback 2017 I already know about chain -bet.com because my brother show me how to set bet on this betting site that he really get too much prize which is bitcoin the most powerful coin and I think it is one of the reason why this site stay alive for 3 years and still counting. And in terms of bet amount it is very affordable specially for the newbies
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 04:37:23 PM

Maximum amount of bet is 0.005 BTC.

I would like to request you to review this as I frequently make bets in higher amounts. This would severely impact the way I use Chain-bet.
I am glad for the rest of the revisions you made as they seemed justified, except this one.

How are you going to entice the whales to play, with such a limited max bet?
bruboi

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:31:47 PM
Merited by DarkStar_ (2)

And in terms of bet amount it is very affordable specially for the newbies

That doesn't help if winnings are not payed Cheesy
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 08:12:58 AM

Maximum amount of bet is 0.005 BTC.

I would like to request you to review this as I frequently make bets in higher amounts. This would severely impact the way I use Chain-bet.
I am glad for the rest of the revisions you made as they seemed justified, except this one.

How are you going to entice the whales to play, with such a limited max bet?

I do not think that it will reply it here since it has been already 7 months ago since the last post. And I do not even think the OP still active to reply this. Since there is no funding from the investors, I do not think that they are going to pay up those pending withdrawal there. Even if they change the max bet to play, they will need to clear all the pending withdrawals before start to activate the site back again
mdexm

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 06:31:10 AM

Scam thread is made: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192473.0

It's unfortunate he just left it running unattended. This thread should be locked if nobody can get a hold of him to resolve the payouts.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 07:27:24 AM

It's unfortunate he just left it running unattended. This thread should be locked if nobody can get a hold of him to resolve the payouts.

I guess there is something wrong with the system, it looks like the owner is AFK as well but hopefully it will be fixed soon. The last winning payment was yesterday (12th) for a bet that was made on 5th. It means that the last winning payout delayed for a week. Did you check it before deciding to place some bets here?
Sorry to hear your issue, but I hope it is just a matter of delayed payment although several days delayed is not good at all for any sites especially for a on chain based game like this.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
bruboi

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 08:42:15 PM

Your winning got payed out.
Bitcoin Gambling (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 12:52:42 AM

Certain important changes have been made at https://www.Chain-Bet.com . . .

- Minimum amount of investment is 0.1 BTC.

- Withdrawal cycle from Bankroll takes place every Monday by 6pm GMT.

- Winning may get stuck if the amount won is more than what is available at our hot wallet address, i.e. 3BsadqM15YQFkoX8LUV7d8Kg8UUXNteiLi. If there is bankroll in our cold wallet, then we will refill the hot wallet and payment will go through. If there is not, then payment will remain stuck until some bet is lost or new investment hits bankroll to cover the deficit. Current bankroll can be independently verified at any time by signing in through Investment Dashboard.

- All references to Bitcoin Blockchain will now be through Blockchair.com, instead of Blockchain.com.

Related Tweet:-

[1] https://twitter.com/Chain_Bet_/status/1183899141211971584

[2] https://twitter.com/Chain_Bet_/status/1183903554068631552

For more than three years, we were solely responsible for the bankroll. From today onward, we wont anymore be. We are attempting to evolve as an user driven game from both player and investor's perspective.

General Note - We have identified that our Cron Job is occasionally failing. We are doing our best to fix this. In any further event of failure, be sure that we will take care of it manually.

@DarkStar_ - Great to see the role you are performing on BitcoinTalk. But, are you doing justice to us? A neutral trust is placed on us for something that is beyond our control. On the other hand, runz scammed us 0.285 BTC, but has no negative trust left on his profile. Hopefully, you'll look into this.

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 01:32:41 AM

@DarkStar_ - Great to see the role you are performing on BitcoinTalk. But, are you doing justice to us? A neutral trust is placed on us for something that is beyond our control. On the other hand, runz scammed us 0.285 BTC, but has no negative trust left on his profile. Hopefully, you'll look into this.
[/i]

Meh, it's a neutral which means "Other comments." and not that you are either trustworthy or likely to scam. I don't think it's likely that competitors are making shill accounts to shill your site in order to get you a neutral trust, but I have updated it to reflect that it might be from investors. Your investors actively try to mislead people to play your (previously 37.5% house edge) game so I don't think it's unfair to attempt to make people aware of this.

You're welcome to create a scam accusation on runz if you wish. You never left them a negative trust or bothered to do anything about it forum reputation wise, and it's not just me with the power to show up on trust profiles by default.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 03:39:05 AM

[/i]
You should even be thankful that you received just a neutral tag for that. Certain DT members would have handed you a red for issues like shilling like i have already seen it happen before.

If you get scammed and don't make a scam accusation then no one will know. It's your duty to let other people know by posting it in the scam accusations board and see if the scammer won't get tagged.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
bruboi

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 11:38:39 PM

This game is awesome!
DutchDemon

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 08:25:01 PM

This game is was awesome!
It died the day it changed house edge from 37.5% to 6%. Investors just walked off the bankroll and no one invested further.
bruboi

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 10:30:35 PM

Wayback 2017 I already know about chain -bet.com because jazmuzika217 show me how to set bet on this betting site that he really get too much prize which is bitcoin the most powerful coin!
bruboi

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 09:57:47 PM

Are there any funds left on the hot wallet or cold storage?
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 02:47:44 AM

Are there any funds left on the hot wallet or cold storage?

I did some investigating and if you look at the very last bet which was of amount 0.001103 BTC which was lost, you can simply see where the funds get sent. Originally they came from

bc1qcczmcah5nvvg50ax3xpnedgpqh7hms6s96ew9d

then when they lost it got sent to

3BsadqM15YQFkoX8LUV7d8Kg8UUXNteiLi

Which by the looks of it has 3154 transactions so most likely its the hot wallet. Now if you look at the balance its only 0.006 BTC, hence not alot.

Also the very last bet was taken in November so probably not a very active gambling site.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: