Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will hit $50 this month.  (Read 7708 times)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 10:05:12 AM

If you told anyone a few months ago that Bitcoin will be $40, they'd be surprised. Bitcoin will easily hit $50 this month at the very least.
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 10:48:15 AM

Seconded  Smiley

I don't really see how it can go down - Bitcoin seems to have evolved and many of the problems such as hackers taking off with very large chunks of BTC from exchanges and crashing prices seem to be a thing of the past ...
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 11:23:05 AM

Seconded  Smiley

I don't really see how it can go down - Bitcoin seems to have evolved and many of the problems such as hackers taking off with very large chunks of BTC from exchanges and crashing prices seem to be a thing of the past ...

Have you been with us in 2011?

I can imagine it going down. Huge bad news, continuous bad press follwing, add some panic and voila.

I don't think it's time yet, though. maybe when we reached $225 or $450.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
Endgame

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 11:25:03 AM

Seconded  Smiley

I agree with the $50 prediction. As for the hacking of exchanges, unfortunately as the price of bitcoin increases, so does the incentive to hack exchanges. So I think we are actually more likely to see exchange hacks/thefts/inside jobs in the coming weeks.
oakpacific

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 11:29:43 AM

Seconded  Smiley

I agree with the $50 prediction. As for the hacking of exchanges, unfortunately as the price of bitcoin increases, so does the incentive to hack exchanges. So I think we are actually more likely to see exchange hacks/thefts/inside jobs in the coming weeks.

If you think about it, bitcoin itself is ridiculously simple to secure, though tedious.

https://tlsnotary.org/ Fraud proofing decentralized fiat-Bitcoin trading.
psybits
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 11:46:54 AM

Seconded  Smiley

If you think about it, bitcoin itself is ridiculously simple to secure, though tedious.

These are good points. I just hope the key players have taken the necessary precautions.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 11:56:11 AM

Most big players are not holding much in hot wallets, so this part is secure. What worries me is cold storage. Afterall, it is a piece of paper. All it takes is one quick smartphone snapshot of the paper and boom, all gone. And when a big company and multiple physical locations are involved, too many people can have a brief opportunity.

So split key systems are a total must. I only heard about split-keys from coinlab so far.

i am satoshi
grondilu
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1076

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 12:10:42 PM

I don't think it's time yet, though. maybe when we reached $225 or $450.

Grin Grin Grin

BIGMERVE

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 12:15:22 PM

Seconded  Smiley

You can also assume as the price goes up so does the incentive to protect your bitcoins.

josiahgarber

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 12:21:00 PM

If you told anyone a few months ago that Bitcoin will be $40, they'd be surprised. Bitcoin will easily hit $50 this month at the very least.

I think it is hard to predict what will happen.  Bitcoin seems to me to be a boom or bust type investment.  Take the market cap of Apple and divide it by 21 million.  Kind of puts things in perspective.
oakpacific

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 12:47:42 PM

Most big players are not holding much in hot wallets, so this part is secure. What worries me is cold storage. Afterall, it is a piece of paper. All it takes is one quick smartphone snapshot of the paper and boom, all gone. And when a big company and multiple physical locations are involved, too many people can have a brief opportunity.

So split key systems are a total must. I only heard about split-keys from coinlab so far.

Nothing too difficult, you just tear the paper in half, and put it in two secure storage places, also everyone has access to the storage place should sign a NDA. Doubt they will think it's something worth further ado.

Piper67
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 01:00:37 PM

Nothing too difficult, you just tear the paper in half, and put it in two secure storage places, also everyone has access to the storage place should sign a NDA. Doubt they will think it's something worth further ado.

Armory is also coming up with a split key solution, apparently.
Grouver (BtcBalance)

Activity: 530

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 01:40:03 PM

Thats what "they" said in 2011. Smiley

Herodes

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 01:43:42 PM

Anything can happen.  Grin

Some bad news with some of the big bitcoin companies, and the price could come plummeting down for instance.
lebing
Legendary

Enabling the maximal migration

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 01:56:58 PM

Yeah, because an NDA will stop someone from walking out the door and onto a plane with 50,000 coins. =P

Bro, do you even blockchain?
-E Voorhees
Rygon

Activity: 520

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:20:30 PM

Yeah, $50 seems about right, following the trend from January and February.
Odalv
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:24:09 PM

It is easy to print encrypted.
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:32:24 PM

Unless there's a few really big sell offs I think it could hit $50-55 on or before Tuesday 12th of March.

If it gets that high before then I would take it as a warning sign that the growth is out of control.
psybits
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:41:17 PM

Yes, but the real question is - when does it end? $100? $500? More?
oakpacific

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:46:34 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2013, 03:09:04 PM by oakpacific

Yeah, because an NDA will stop someone from walking out the door and onto a plane with 50,000 coins. =P

NDA is just an additional safeguard, besides, where are you gonna sell it, other than Gox?
PS: I think Magicaltux maybe the only one with access to the Gox key, and I don't think they use a paper wallet, an offline computer with access control is more likely.

piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 03:10:03 PM

I think Magicaltux maybe the only one with access to the key.

Now *that* would be disastrous. I don't even talk about an accident leading to a loss of 100mil; let's say people are kidnapped left and right for 1% of that amount.

i am satoshi
Morblias

Activity: 576

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 03:11:13 PM

With all the news lately about Bitcoin, demand is only going to continue to grow. Who knows when it will end, but I don't see it stopping/slowing down anytime soon.

This shot demand up even more:
https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/308615839974817793
https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/308617409311432706

Tips / Donations accepted: 1Morb18DsDHNEv6TeQXBdba872ZSpiK9fY
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 03:27:36 PM

Too many of these threads, C'mon people, atleast give us reasons as to why you think so in the OP

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
oakpacific

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 03:31:37 PM

I think Magicaltux maybe the only one with access to the key.

Now *that* would be disastrous. I don't even talk about an accident leading to a loss of 100mil; let's say people are kidnapped left and right for 1% of that amount.

However many parts you split your key, you could still just randomly kidnap anyone of the keyholders and coerce all the others to cooperate to give you the money you want, this also applied to traditional banking, you simply can not eliminate the risk of kidnapping.

If the kidnapper can not coerce anyone else but MT, then they need to have physical access to the offline computer to finish the transaction(I meant he got the key to access the computer, not that he memorized the private key itself).

piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 03:50:48 PM

Yeah, the question is tricky, but still, at least two people should hold each part of the key, and they should not ever fly the same airplane Smiley Or better yet, bank vault account holder with a clear will about inheritance. I generally don't think a single human is reliable enough for any task, we are rather fragile.

i am satoshi
psybits
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 03:55:08 PM

Yeah, the question is tricky, but still, at least two people should hold each part of the key, and they should not ever fly the same airplane Smiley Or better yet, bank vault account holder with a clear will about inheritance. I generally don't think a single human is reliable enough for any task, we are rather fragile.

Maybe a p2p articial intelligence based on Bitcoin technology could hold the keys for safe keeping?
bullioner

Activity: 166
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 04:24:27 PM

Don't do this.  Split the key securely, for example using Shamir's secret sharing algorithm.
Zangelbert Bingledack
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 06:10:57 PM

Already predicted two weeks ago.
Delicieuxz

Activity: 237

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 06:21:20 PM

Seconded  Smiley

What needs to be done, that's tedious, to secure it? Just a curiosity.

Jaw3bmasters

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Another block in the wall

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 06:33:34 PM

Correction. Bitcoin will hit $60 this month.

In Cryptography we trust.
move_zig

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 07:11:08 PM

I imagine somewhere from $200 to $400

donjoe

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 07:16:21 PM

You're doing it rong. You should use the same horizontal, not vertical interval, because it's more likely that the duration the optimism survives will be the same, not the doubling rate. The doubling rate is obviously lower this time.

▮█     KRYLL     ▮█     AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE     ▮█
▁▁   ▮ █     Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement     █ ▮   ▁▁
╚═══════●  ﹙ Telegram ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Twitter ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Facebook ﹚  ═══════╝
molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 07:52:00 PM

You're doing it rong. You should use the same horizontal, not vertical interval, because it's more likely that the duration the optimism survives will be the same, not the doubling rate. The doubling rate is obviously lower this time.

That would mean: soon.

But I don't buy it.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 07:56:59 PM

the volume in currency says: you can't compare what's happening now to 2011:

donjoe

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 08:26:07 PM

That would mean: soon.

But I don't buy it.
No, it doesn't seem realistic on its own. It will probably be something in between, with optimism surviving longer because of the slower growth, but I still don't see any reason to assume there will be the same number of doublings.

▮█     KRYLL     ▮█     AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE     ▮█
▁▁   ▮ █     Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement     █ ▮   ▁▁
╚═══════●  ﹙ Telegram ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Twitter ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Facebook ﹚  ═══════╝
oakpacific

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 01:11:32 AM

Seconded  Smiley

What needs to be done, that's tedious, to secure it? Just a curiosity.

http://bitcoinarmory.com/using-offline-wallets-in-armory/

See the offline transaction part.

mb300sd
Legendary

Activity: 1260

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 01:16:18 AM

Bitcoin will hit $50 this month week.

1D7FJWRzeKa4SLmTznd3JpeNU13L1ErEco
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 01:17:09 AM

Feels like it was just a week ago people were saying it'd never hit $30 Tongue

justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 03:06:45 AM

Probably before I wake up in the morning.
Herodes

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 04:49:21 AM

LOL
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 09:24:47 AM

Actually, it's pretty close to $50 now.
Mageant
Legendary

Activity: 1145

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 09:40:30 AM

Maybe by the end of this week even.

cjgames.com
Jrock

Activity: 363

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 09:54:27 AM

We are going to 50 real soon unless someone can trigger a panic and honestly with this amount of buying pressure I just don't think it's gonna happen in time.

Nesetalis

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 09:58:31 AM

I was sure we were going to hit 50 a few minutes ago... but nope, panic sells all the way to -gasp- 43.90!
Seriously though, this market is nuts. Feels very different from 2011 though. I'm excited, can't wait for the bubble to pop... Tongue

ZOMG Moo!
julius

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 10:07:54 AM

Last trade in bitstamp was for 47.37. We are almost there!
Jrock

Activity: 363

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 10:14:32 AM

It's funny how many people that were much more wealthy then I am to invest in Bitcoin and not a single one of them did.

A lot of them I told back when coins were going for about 4.50$ each.

Why do my friends never listen to me?

lebing
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 10:25:29 AM

It's funny how many people that were much more wealthy then I am to invest in Bitcoin and not a single one of them did.

Same goes for most all of us on this forum I imagine. The good news is its not too late to get in.

-E Voorhees
Nesetalis

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 10:30:23 AM

I know, right? room mate was talking about it in december, back when the price was around 11-12$... but he never did. Then when the price hit 27$ he kicked himself.. but he still didn't buy in.. now that its hit 47... hes just quiet. Tongue
I told so many people "the price is probably going to spike after december...  get in now." Not one person did XD

ZOMG Moo!
Mageant
Legendary

Activity: 1145

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 10:30:33 AM

I had the same thing.

I've been telling some friends and family of mine since early 2012 at least.

They said it was "too risky".

Meanwhile, the price is up 9 times it was then.
 Smiley

cjgames.com
phatsphere

Activity: 763

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 11:30:19 AM

personally, i have a "doubling" theory. all major prices so far are around powers of 2 minus 1. so, if this is true, next ATH is 63.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 12:12:29 PM

I know, right? room mate was talking about it in december, back when the price was around 11-12$...

David Morgan repeatedly says something along the lines of: "Many people never buy at the bottom or when the price is low, they will make the decision and then hesitate and stand on the sidelines until the price goes up a lot. Only then they buy". (not exact quote).

Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 02:21:19 PM

Freaking jumped by another $5 overnight again Grin

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
blackreplica

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 03:48:42 PM

We're one dollar away from hitting 50

Seems like its been gaining about 10% day on day the past few days pretty consistently.

www.sgBitcoin.net - The Premier News, Discussion & Marketplace Destination for the Singaporean Bitcoin Community
Timep34

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 03:52:53 PM

Looks like it might hit $50 today, crazy!
piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 03:54:09 PM

All investments I know of which grow 10% per day end up with disaster. I don't like this rate. 1% per day was much more sustainable Smiley

i am satoshi
Pteppic

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 03:54:32 PM

Oh, come on. I was actually doing some work for 10 mins there. How am I supposed to concentrate when I look up and find I just made another month's salary  Tongue

"Remember too on every occasion which leads you to vexation to apply this principle: not that this is a misfortune, but that to bear it nobly is good fortune." - Marcus Aurelius
samson
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 03:57:41 PM

All investments I know of which grow 10% per day end up with disaster. I don't like this rate. 1% per day was much more sustainable Smiley

I'm in agreement here, if it doesn't level off there could be a big correction.
twolifeinexile

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 03:59:23 PM

Even 1% is crazy enough, if you calc it 365 days, that is up 37 times in one year. Is there any investment like that which is not poped up?
blackreplica

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 04:00:50 PM

Anyone else out there thinking what I'm thinking? This kind of buying activity and accumulation in the last week didn't just come out of nowhere. I'm thinking it's insider information. Big players are starting to collect in anticipation of big news? I'm betting that if I'm right, it has something to do with the Gox-Coinbase thing

We are hitting 50 too quickly. It's already broken the exponential growth trend observed the past few months. Either theres a good reason for this (and we don't know it yet, but soon will) or there isn't, and we risk a correction)

www.sgBitcoin.net - The Premier News, Discussion & Marketplace Destination for the Singaporean Bitcoin Community
LoweryCBS

Activity: 364

firstbits 1LoCBS

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 04:01:11 PM

Good god, somebody please hack somebody, scam some coins, something - this is insane. Slow this train DOWN!
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 04:04:38 PM

Is someone making big buys in Europe? It seems like these spikes are happening overnight for us in the U.S.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Morblias

Activity: 576

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 04:05:41 PM

Anyone else out there thinking what I'm thinking? This kind of buying activity and accumulation in the last week didn't just come out of nowhere. I'm thinking it's insider information. Big players are starting to collect in anticipation of big news? I'm betting that if I'm right, it has something to do with the Gox-Coinbase thing

We are hitting 50 too quickly. It's already broken the exponential growth trend observed the past few months

I'm thinking this had something to do with it:

Tips / Donations accepted: 1Morb18DsDHNEv6TeQXBdba872ZSpiK9fY
blackreplica

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 04:08:23 PM

Morblias, you could be right there.

I live in timezone GMT + 8. During daylight hours over here is when i observe the greatest increase in price (considering past few days). When i woke up it was almost $45 and now before I sleep its already close to $50. All this demand could be coming from China which is smack in my time zone. Only question is how come now, and all at once? Was there some huge Chinese news on the bitcoin runup recently?

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 04:22:20 PM

I live in timezone GMT + 8. During daylight hours over here is when i observe the greatest increase in price (considering past few days). When i woke up it was almost $45 and now before I sleep its already close to $50. All this demand could be coming from China which is smack in my time zone. Only question is how come now, and all at once? Was there some huge Chinese news on the bitcoin runup recently?
If it is coming from China, that could be interesting. There are many intriguing possible actors.  Cool

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
onealfa

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 04:40:19 PM

Good god, somebody please hack somebody, scam some coins, something - this is insane. Slow this train DOWN!

hmmm... WHY do you say this Huh

$49.099 a while ago....  Hello FIFTIES !!!

lebing
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 04:45:18 PM

If it is coming from China, that could be interesting. There are many intriguing possible actors.  Cool

Yep.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=146768.msg1589309#msg1589309

-E Voorhees
julius

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 05:31:24 PM

Will reaching 50$ have some kind of special impact in speculators decisions? In other words, are the chances of a bubble bursting when we break a round number (such as 50, or 100) higher than reaching any other price?
Bitcopia

Activity: 715

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 05:56:02 PM

Will reaching 50$ have some kind of special impact in speculators decisions? In other words, are the chances of a bubble bursting when we break a round number (such as 50, or 100) higher than reaching any other price?

$50 is a large psychological barrier. Lots of people are willing to take profits here. Just look at the depth chart.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 09:49:23 PM

Is someone making big buys in Europe? It seems like these spikes are happening overnight for us in the U.S.

No, Asia.

When I get up in Europe, usually a big increase has happened over night. It continues (albeit slower) during the Euro-day and when the US people wake up you don't know what'll happen Wink

molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 09:51:55 PM

$50 is a large psychological barrier. Lots of people are willing to take profits here. Just look at the depth chart.

True, but once a psychological barrier is broken, buying usually intensifies (because of the holdback). Sorta like when making love... well, that's a different story.

Herodes

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 10:05:06 PM

No, Asia.

When I get up in Europe, usually a big increase has happened over night. It continues (albeit slower) during the Euro-day and when the US people wake up you don't know what'll happen Wink

I would think many of the increases happens when americans are having their evening?
samson
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 10:12:14 PM

I would think many of the increases happens when americans are having their evening?

Yes, I noticed this too.

I've often noticed big differences happen late in the afternoon through to about midnight US Pacific time.

This is midnight until 8am UK time.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 07:21:28 PM

I hope you're right. Is love to pick up some cheap coins!

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Coincrazy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 07:26:21 PM

it did today - april 11 - 2013
piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:54:05 PM

necrodig from when $50 seemed like "wow such high".

i am satoshi
samson
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:01:31 PM

Again I find myself looking forward to $50 Bitcoins...
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:29:39 PM

...lolz go hungry bearboy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
samson
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:35:22 PM

...lolz go hungry bearboy

lol, never say never !
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 06:42:37 PM

We are hitting 50 too quickly. It's already broken the exponential growth trend observed the past few months

I'm thinking this had something to do with it:

loling at this
piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:46:43 PM

loling at this

The broken embedded gox chart is funny yeah Smiley

i am satoshi
serenitys

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:12:45 AM

True, but once a psychological barrier is broken, buying usually intensifies (because of the holdback). Sorta like when making love... well, that's a different story.

Not really...because if it busts over $50 and keeps going all the way back up toward the $1ks, I'm totally having an orgasm.  Grin

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
TERA

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:19:03 AM

Seconded  Smiley

interesting...
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:25:32 AM

Seconded  Smiley

interesting...
Karp stole the coins. There was no hack. Even a random guy like me can figure out how to set up an offline wallet, so can a billion dollar company.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
TERA

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:32:25 AM

So now that we're having these problems again, does that mean we shouldn't be above $50 anymore  Huh
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:34:20 AM

So now that we're having these problems again, does that mean we shouldn't be above $50 anymore  Huh
It means we do not have "these problems" again. No hack, just a thief who appears to be getting away with it.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:41:32 AM

But there were many hacks since then, even if you don't consider gox a hack (which I think it is, just in another meaning of the word "hack"). But really, $50 felt as something big, and after we crossed $200 shortly after, euphoria was at such high as if it was a baby jesus coming to life right before your eyes Smiley

i am satoshi
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: