Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you accept bitcoins in your business  (Read 21994 times)
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:59:31 AM

Right now I do not accept them for my business because of the fact that many of my customers never heard of it.
Due to this fact I do not accept them for now.

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:29:58 AM

I also do not accept them because I think its not globally known and if this would be the case I of course would accept it.
If there will be a customer that is asking to it, I of course would not say no to it.
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:48:25 AM

we do accept bitcoins in different methods it is within the company's investments to cater or facilitate the needs of our clients depending on what kind of trade or transaction it may be.  It could not be a lot of it but a few is enough to meet our clients needs.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:27:58 AM

i am a carpenter/ handyman and furniture repairer and i accept it as payment , acually prefer it. are there any other places other than gambleing and tech stuff  that accepts it there is a beekeeper in north carolina that does also
Not yet,its part of my plan to accept bitcoin when my bussines build up,so far i just accept bitcoin when i sell something,or when i gonna buy something from people who have bitcoin,then i ask to paid with bitcoin,very useful and happy to use bitcoin for payment.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:01:23 AM

i am a carpenter/ handyman and furniture repairer and i accept it as payment , acually prefer it. are there any other places other than gambleing and tech stuff  that accepts it there is a beekeeper in north carolina that does also
we never accept bitcoins in our company and that is only because other companys where we work together with dont accept them to. So if they are going to accept them we also need to believe in it.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:31:49 AM

on this time we dont accept bitcoins in our company yet. And that is only because other companys where we order things or otherwise they also dont accept bitcoins so when they does i think we also need to decide of using bitcoins in our company. but for now we just use gold maybe in the future bitcoins will get also in here.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:51:51 PM

on this time we dont accept bitcoins in our company yet. And that is only because other companys where we order things or otherwise they also dont accept bitcoins so when they does i think we also need to decide of using bitcoins in our company. but for now we just use gold maybe in the future bitcoins will get also in here.

Gold is already a good accepted payment method by many company's now we only need to accept more bitcoins for payments at company's.
My company is right now not accepting it but its also a difficult branch.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:09:20 PM

I would prefer to be only paid in bitcoin all the time, no banks, no fees, no cards, no Paypal to hold my funds, or that dreaded "We can't send your payment now" that comes for no reason at all. You set your own fee for every transaction. I sometimes set a fee of 2 sat/byte for the transactions that are not urgent, I have fun with bitcoin to be honest.
we also dont accept bitcoins in our company and that is only because there are not enough companys where we work together with are also not paying with bitcoins maybe if they also do we will consider about to import bitcoins.
SilverPunk

Activity: 350

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:36:46 PM

For now ,bitcoins is actually not accepted in the business because it is not known when anyone heard of it what is this bitcoins use for r maybe they knew it but they now that it was use in illegal ways like deep web.
I do not accept this but im planning to have bitcoin online selling.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:39:47 PM

How do you accept payments for carpentry work? You have a website? I would like to know more about it as my friend has a grocery store and a website as well and he is planning to adopt bitcoin payments but doesn't know how to get the license. Also, are you getting users who are using this payment method?
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 08:55:11 PM

I accept it for everything in my sig, and more.

I have confusion about this matter, Bitcoin rate is rising everyday like
Date               Close          Change
2016-06-05    $574.11    0.11%
2016-06-04    $573.45    0.52%
2016-06-03    $570.47    6.01%
2016-06-02    $538.15    0.32%
2016-06-01    $536.42    0.87%
2016-05-31    $531.80    -0.15%
2016-05-30    $532.59    1.62%
2016-05-29    $524.08    -0.26%

but if this decrease to 200 suddenly then??

Then it'll take about 24 hours or less before the price converter images that I use (based on the global weighted average from BitcoinAverage) catch up.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:27:44 PM

we are not accepting bitcoins in our company and that is because there are allot of our other companys who just not accept the bitcoins so i dont think it is verry necesery for us to accept bitcoins as payment.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:27:46 PM

i think it is not the best thing to do for our company there are allot of other companys where we work together with that dont accept bitcoins so i dont see why we have to accept them.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:24:48 PM

Not a lot of people are accepting the bitcoin for their company because its not popular enough, the most customer never heard from it or think its a stupid criminal thing..
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:06:18 PM

I'm accepting for my business but this is also because I work alone and I'm making systems for all kind of company's(factory's).
I not had a single customer that paid in it to be honest but its about the idea I'm accepting it right ?
maximuss

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:35:52 PM

It's hard to operate with bitcoin when buying goods, but for ordering stuff on internet, I prefer bitcoin. It's really amasing and I use it everytime it's possible (if seller is offering this kind of payment).
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:33:36 PM

Well i can accept bitcoin in my business online or local if they have a bitcoin for payment.
Honestly i am planning to start a small business online dice game or advertising purposes.. it can make more bitcoins once i made a site like this ..
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:21:29 PM

Officially i dont have good payment method,and so far what i sell is accept almost every payment,as long i can trade it into cash money,and of course it include bitcoin,every people who trade with me and want to pay with bitcoin,its good idea for me.
ezview

Activity: 242

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:22:23 PM

I'll take payment in btc for anything I can. btc is the future for my great grand kinds and I'm not going to miss out.

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:23:45 AM

No, because bitcoin now is not much popular and it not advisable to use especially in the poor places like here in the philippines. but i wonder someday if the bitcoin will be popular and easy to afford i guess majority of the business out there will use the bitcoin as their method of payment.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: