Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:34:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Close Please  (Read 1244 times)
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1100

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:46:44 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 01:17:11 AM by Smack That Ace

Hello,

Hope you guys are enjoying the recent btc price surge and would like to earn some more a quick and efficient job.

The job being advertised is for a website content writer who is familiar with seo tactics and should have basic knowledge of bitcoin and how bitcoin exchanges work.
The writer should be able to write in free flowing english but needs to have a relaxed and modern style for the website.

Some of the work but not limited to would be writing for the landing page, contacts us page, terms and conditions, privacy policy, f.a.q and anything else that customers might stumble upon the site.

There is no contest but due to the time constraints all applicants need to send their past works AND/OR a short paragraph about why you should be given this position and future positions with our crypto venture firm based out of U.A.E.

Thanks

Duke

Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:48:08 AM

Escrow is not an issue.
Payment is per word basis or per project. That will be your choice.

FlyingSaucer

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:35:24 AM

Hello there,

I am very interested in this kind of a writing gig but I haven't got any past write-ups to show for you to review. How long should this paragraph be long and should it be written like a cover letter? Also, what site are we applying for or is it still being built and isn't ready yet? If we could visit it we would know better what is required of us I guess.

Regards.
BitBerau

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:41:31 AM

Hello, I am able to do this writing job. I have knowledge about website development, SEO and many things about bitcoins. I can do writing in different styles of English. Please tell me what need to be done, if so please send me a Personal Message with all details about the content u need. If u choose me I will it quickly and u won't regret it. Smiley
Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 12:23:59 PM

Duke,

Is this writing for a WORDPRESS Website?

If so I have the original SEOpressor plugin unlimited site license if you would like the plugin for your site just PM me. It makes writing for SEO purposes pretty straight forward you can see the tutorial here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fU1loikQNE kind of explains what it does.

chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:16:55 PM

i can create a blog for you Smiley im using blogspot.com pm me if interested Smiley
abhishek.g

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:34:48 PM

The price hike for the bitcoin is really awesome and I would have bought more bitcoins if I had money . I have no idea how long it will boom and would prefer to keep a hold of my bitcoins . You can check my previous posts on this forum and you might decide whether I should be given you content writing job or not .
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:57:27 AM

Hello to all,

There is no specific length for the paragraph.

We are still looking, so please apply if you are interested for a content writer job.

Regards

Duke

MagicIsMe

Activity: 294

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:06:31 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2016, 07:58:45 AM by MagicIsMe

Good day, I'd like to apply for the writing job. I used to do freelance work as an editor and content writer (for SmashBTC.com). My services would be of help to you because of my experience in using Bitcoin as a mode of payment. During my years of using Bitcoin, I have gathered knowledge on Bitcoin gambling, trading and investing which, as you stated, is needed for this job. I am looking forward to working with you at the rate of $4/500 words.

Regards,
MagicIsMe

P.S. Upon acceptance, I will immediately start writing because of your need to release this as fast as possible.

Here's an example of one of the articles I wrote for SmashBTC.com (PM smashbtc for confirmation). Hopefully it is enough proof of my writing skills:
Rollin.io Review
   Bitcoin gambling sites have slowly become popular due to the increase of Bitcoin users around the world. Because of this, gambling sites now have to compete in order to satisfy its users and stay at the top. One of the sites that continue to evolve for it users and maintain its professional status is Rollin.io, a provably fair HI-LO betting site.
   The first thing you notice upon visiting the site is the short but informative tutorial. This gives a run-through on how to play without boring the user. After browsing the tutorial, it immediately allows you to play because it already creates an account for you unlike other gambling sites that require email verification before starting. The account’s username and password can be configured later on. It also contains a faucet wherein you can get 0.002 mBit or 0.000002 Ƀ to play with. Its digital LED-inspired interface allows any user to have a fun experience.
   Besides these features, the low house edge is something that stands out the most. It starts off as 1% but decreases to as low as 0.6% the more you wager. The site also shows a page called ‘Hall of Legends’. Here, you can find the top 10 players that wagered the most Bitcoin, won the most bets, earned the most of out of their bets and lost the most Bitcoin out of their bets.
   Withdrawals and deposits in the site are also user-friendly. Deposits are displayed immediately but require 1 confirmation before being wagered in the site. To withdraw your funds, it must have 5 confirmations to Rollin.io’s ‘hot wallet’ for what they explained as security procedures. This is because they store your initial balance into wallets where they perform transactions in.
   In conclusion, Rollin.io is a visually pleasing and user-friendly site that fits into the needs of any Bitcoin gambler’s needs. Its simple yet transparent system helps bring out the inner risk taker in anyone. I recommend this site to any Bitcoin user that doesn’t want to make too much a deal about gambling and just wants to cool down after a stressful week.

Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:37:08 AM

Hi Khan..
I am interested to do this work. but sadly I don't have any portfolio and any past work proves. I don't have any website or blog where I can write. my only writing source is this bitcointalk forum. if you feel fair you can check my bitcointalk posts. and if you think I can work . Just give me a chance.
Thank You.
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:34:24 AM

Hello,

I appreciate all of you applying but most of you dont have a portfolio and ask me to go through your forum post.
Lol, i posted this job to decrease my work load and not increase it.
If you guys are that interested why dont you just write a 4 or 5 line paragraph or send me the forum posts you guys want me to look at.

It seems like most of you are not even sure if you guys can write and just taking a shot at the moon.

Please be more specific and show an effort when applying.

Thanks

Duke

MagicIsMe

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:00:43 AM

Hello,

I appreciate all of you applying but most of you dont have a portfolio and ask me to go through your forum post.
If you guys are that interested why dont you just write a 4 or 5 line paragraph or send me the forum posts you guys want me to look at.

It seems like most of you are not even sure if you guys can write and just taking a shot at the moon.

Thanks

Duke
I updated my application with one of the articles I wrote for SmashBTC.com, which unfortunately shut down. You can PM smashbtc (in this forum) for confirmation. It took me a long time to find that article. If you need more than that, I can give you my proofread of TriggerX's report (in PM).

Pkzone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I2VPN Lead developer.Antidote to 3-letter agencies

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 10:19:08 AM

i can create a blog for you Smiley im using blogspot.com pm me if interested Smiley

That. Would. Be. The. Worst. Blog. Ever.

jak1

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:24:59 AM

Hello,

Thanks

Duke

Thats very funny situation you are facing duke.. peoples are treating this like a signature campaign and treating you like a campaign manager to review their post quality and give them chance to write in your blog.

Common guys. be serious. if you really want to do work and earn you need to do something. making portfolio isn't that hard. why don't you create a free blogspot blog and write 1 or 2 articles there and use it as a portfolio?
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:25:07 AM

Hello,

Thanks

Duke

Thats very funny situation you are facing duke.. peoples are treating this like a signature campaign and treating you like a campaign manager to review their post quality and give them chance to write in your blog.

Common guys. be serious. if you really want to do work and earn you need to do something. making portfolio isn't that hard. why don't you create a free blogspot blog and write 1 or 2 articles there and use it as a portfolio?

Hello,

Thank you and exactly that is what is going on.
This is not a campaign and most of the users on this forum are here to make money from that. Sad, there were some actual great people and skill set around before.
Even if you do not want to make a portfolio and just send a short paragraph that would be sufficient to check the quality of your work.

We are still LOOKING for a writer.

Please apply asap.

Thanks

Duke

Useli Violent

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:42:07 PM

IIRC, OP has been seeking writing services for a long while now.

Don't understand why he cannot retain their services....or these new projects and more authors are needed?

Any feedback from those that have worked for Duke?

██████████ YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:10:24 AM

Hello.

Thank you for your response and very good observation.
I think one of the reasons is the fast changing pace of the bitcoin community. Most of the people who apply are usually looking for quick money and some of the people i worked with before didnt have consistency.
I am looking for someone to come on board and stick around a while and grow with our team.
Please review my feedback if you want to get an idea about working with me. I believe myself to be a good paymaster.

Regards

Duke

MagicIsMe

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:42:06 AM

Hello.

I think one of the reasons is the fast changing pace of the bitcoin community. Most of the people who apply are usually looking for quick money and some of the people i worked with before didnt have consistency.
I am looking for someone to come on board and stick around a while and grow with our team.
Please review my feedback if you want to get an idea about working with me. I believe myself to be a good paymaster.

Regards

Duke
I genuinely think that you, of most people, can lead a great team. It's just that most users are probably not qualified in your standards.

Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:47:09 PM

Hello.

Regards

Duke
I genuinely think that you, of most people, can lead a great team. It's just that most users are probably not qualified in your standards.

Thankyou and agreed.

Regards

Duke

Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:57:47 PM

Hello.

Thankyou everyone for applying here as well as those who applied by Pm.
2 people have been short listed but i have not contacted them yet as i am looking for a pool of 5 people to chose from and we do have mutiple projects so nothing to worry about.
Please apply as soon as possible.

We are still looking for more content writers.

Thanks

Duke

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: