Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:35:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Hacking  (Read 2324 times)
bahubalis

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:27:21 AM

So this means if ever i store big money i have higher chance of being hacked?
Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:11:53 PM

Can Bitcoins be hacked?
`````
Yup. But today, it's almost impossible, the security right now is very stable. Not like on the first 2 years of the bitcoin industry, there are so many cases of bitcoin hacking and stoling form the owner. But the hackers can't do that one today. We have so much internet security to defend from hackers and any other attacks.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 07:02:29 PM

Can Bitcoins be hacked?
`````
Yup. But today, it's almost impossible, the security right now is very stable. Not like on the first 2 years of the bitcoin industry, there are so many cases of bitcoin hacking and stoling form the owner. But the hackers can't do that one today. We have so much internet security to defend from hackers and any other attacks.
I have many comments in bitcoin wallet hacking and losing up. Well am cofident that i wont lose my private key and credentials. Is there any safest wallets or any precautions to avoid such problems. If so can anyone advise what are those?
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:08:10 PM

More than likely your wallet will be hacked by someone who knows your password or a keylogger will get into your system but bitcoin itseld is currently completely unhackable, and the best have tried....
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: