Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:47:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: www.btcbot.pw ONLY 0.5% HOUSE EDGE. Built in recovery script. Moneypot API  (Read 704 times)
gapjustin (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:43:15 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2016, 09:44:44 PM by gapjustin

We have made a bitcoin gambling site with a recovery script built inside of it, it uses Moneypot and is built to HELP YOU automate bets on a faster rate than bustabit.com (Note: It still is gambling but most people who have used the same bustabit script have made tonnes of bitcoins)

Click here to go to our site!

Stats

UPDATES:
New betting method: 6.1 Chaser!

Features:

ONLY 0.5% HOUSE EDGE!
Customizable amount of maximum bet and loss streak security!
Free faucet every 5 minutes!
Provably fair using moneypot API!
Automatic Betting!
Multiple Bet Methods!
Chatbox!
Tipping!
PVP Games
Bets as low as one Satoshi (or 0.01 bits) supported!

Screenshots:

The Recovery part of the site!

The 6.1 Chaser betting method

FAQ:
Check out our new FAQ

Strategy guide:
Since the 6.1 chaser is rather new, a lot of players are using it, some have earned around triple their initial deposit with it! And no players have lost everything (yet, I mean it still is gambling and you might be extremely unlucky)
If you found a good combination then you should share it with the rest of us on this thread and I will add it in here Smiley

Users profit:

Quote from: 'Danny_edgar' pid='51066162' dateline='1464362631'

PMSL i started with 6000 and now have 33k Profit

Any suggestions are appreciated!

PLEASE Do not reply with hate unless you know what you're talking about ;_;
I am ofcourse talking about people who think I earn if you lose, this is not true. I earn if you place a bet, WETHER YOU WIN OR LOSE. I also do not lose money if you win money. Moneypot.com is a site for people who own gambling sites but not the bankroll for it. (Basically a public bankroll which only accepts bets with a positive house edge) BUT you can still create scripts which help with beating the system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gapjustin (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:45:57 AM

NEW FEATURE: Added 6.1 Chaser!

JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1013

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:02:59 AM

reserved

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:55:22 PM

Lol where do I even begin....
Have you actually visited the site bustabit.com or have any idea about it at all ? If so you would realize its nothing like your game. Your game is dice. Bustabit is a nerve wrecking game where you hold on as long as you can till you pull out before the graph stops. Also you say your site can do bets faster than bustabit can. Well I'm not surprised since bustabit rounds can last over a minute. They average about 2 per minute.

Basically you telling me an apple is a pear.

Have a great day.
gapjustin (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:23:28 PM

Have you actually visited the site bustabit.com or have any idea about it at all ? If so you would realize its nothing like your game. Your game is dice. Bustabit is a nerve wrecking game where you hold on as long as you can till you pull out before the graph stops. Also you say your site can do bets faster than bustabit can. Well I'm not surprised since bustabit rounds can last over a minute. They average about 2 per minute.

Have a great day.

It's the same if you are using a script on both is basically what the site is getting at...
and ofcourse you're not surprised about the faster bets, it still is faster though no need to bash on it.

From a scripting point of view:
Bustabit -> can automate bets
btcbot -> can automate bets

The differences are that btcbot has less house edge but no bonus and is faster.

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:36:52 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2016, 04:42:17 PM by JasonXG

Have a great day.

It's the same if you are using a script on both is basically what the site is getting at...
and ofcourse you're not surprised about the faster bets, it still is faster though no need to bash on it.

What does the recovery script do ?
gapjustin (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:50:17 PM

Have a great day.

What dpes the recovery script do ?
On loss: X4 bet and change multiplier to win back exactly how much was lost in previous bets.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: