Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:46:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FlavorCoin Radio (FLVR) PoW/PoS sha256  (Read 49963 times)
church (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:52:48 PM

I do live sesions most late evenings talking about crypto in general about which are the good projects and the not so good projects

checking markets on air, talk with the community about coins that have many millions trading at to high prices when clearly they should be lower,

I would like to take live skype calls on air where we can have other peoples views on coins that are trading, bring some information that can benefit traders.

This past week i have been trying to port the audio from skype to vdj which now works.

Last night did a skype interview and broadcasted it live on flavorcoin radio with cryptochat the co owner of Thecryptochat.

Have aired replays today but incase you all missed it , i uploaded it to soundcloud.

https://soundcloud.com/flavorcoin/flavorcoin-radio-presents-interview-with-cryptochat-the-co-owner-of-thecryptochat

Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:53:50 AM

Interesting insights into TheCryptoChat!  Cool Thanks for doing the interview @church and cryptochat! It's great to hear actual people talking lol.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:56:43 AM

Thanks! It is for listening to the radio I assume?

Maybe you should put it in the ANN.  Wink

Updated the BBcode on Github with the mobile app & a clickable image link  Grin

https://github.com/TestingCrypto/BBcode/commit/fa7ab91f9d59141d134022a92553b5b115871ecb

// PM me anytime to add or remove anything church

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
church (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:42:25 PM

This Friday 5pm CST(11pm GMT) TheCryptoChat Show live on @flavorcoin Radio, with both cryptochat and CryptoCypher http://thecryptochat.net
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:03:52 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2017, 02:28:40 PM by Gandalf86

This Friday 5pm CST(11pm GMT) TheCryptoChat Show live on @flavorcoin Radio, with both cryptochat and CryptoCypher http://thecryptochat.net

Cool! Maybe I'll be able to tune in live this time, thanks for the notice!  Cool

Edit: Yobit is slowly rising. Everybody likes the progress that is happening here! Finally.  Grin It took a long time to get here. Working together with TheCryptoChat is a decent decision.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
Powertrader200

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:06:25 AM

No guts no glory
snap up snap up
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:42:51 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2017, 06:16:27 AM by Gandalf86

There are rumors that new interviews have happened and have been recorded. Maybe Church will post them today?

On a side note, I've kinda completed the player integration to the wallet, so if anyone here likes to make it work on Windows that would be appreciated. Qt dev skills required.

church (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:53:29 PM

Flavorcoin Radio now intergrated inside Thecryptochat  http://thecryptochat.net
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:44:29 AM

Decided to add some more buy support on Yobit, to support the market! Cool This time not 50 but 40 Sat ... I still believe that this will be a good project on the long term. Hold your coins people!  Wink Patience is the key.

sugarbaby

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 11:46:54 PM

Looking forward for tonight show Wink
Keep the good work church!

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:03:58 PM

Decided to add some more buy support on Yobit, to support the market! Cool This time not 50 but 40 Sat ... I still believe that this will be a good project on the long term. Hold your coins people!  Wink Patience is the key.

Will only keep up the buy order for the next 24 hours because I need the money somewhere else. If someone here wants to dump, do it now and not next week please.

church (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:02:39 PM

Update

Ticker change to FLVR

Updated source

coinmarketcap, exchanges and block explorer informed

New wallets

https://mega.nz/#!u0BQgTzB!g1w3p2hNeF3uG7E7zigfn5wQXzxSEydS8WF8bPRhnHU

kind regards church
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:40:04 AM

Update

Ticker change to FLVR

Updated source

coinmarketcap, exchanges and block explorer informed

New wallets

https://mega.nz/#!u0BQgTzB!g1w3p2hNeF3uG7E7zigfn5wQXzxSEydS8WF8bPRhnHU

kind regards church

I updated Github church, here's the changes (first link) & the full code (second link):

https://github.com/TestingCrypto/BBcode/commit/6aa6909e8a337df7888c735b856e6aff5fa8b90d

https://github.com/TestingCrypto/BBcode/blob/master/FlavorCoin%20Radio%20(2FLAV)

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
church (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:55:49 PM

Thankyou Testing Crypto
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 12:48:29 AM

If you are having trouble finding Flavor Coin Radio you can log into http://www.thecryptochat.net and use the embedded player at the bottom of the screen.

Church and other members of The Crypto Chat are often on the radio program live.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:29:27 AM

If you are having trouble finding Flavor Coin Radio

Good point! I think it would be a very good idea to have some big red "CLICK HERE TO LISTEN -->" with the tunein link in the ANN.

Also, I have integrated a player into the wallet, currently waiting for CryptoCoderz to compile it for Windows. If someone else wants to volunteer, this job is still open!  Wink I simply don't have any Windows installed.

Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 09:38:44 AM

If you are having trouble finding Flavor Coin Radio

Good point! I think it would be a very good idea to have some big red "CLICK HERE TO LISTEN -->" with the tunein link in the ANN.

Also, I have integrated a player into the wallet, currently waiting for CryptoCoderz to compile it for Windows. If someone else wants to volunteer, this job is still open!  Wink I simply don't have any Windows installed.

That is awesome man. I am looking forward to downloading it once it is compiled by Cryptocoderz.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:28:07 PM

Here is how to play FlavorCoin Radio on your PC or mobile using the media player of your choice:

1. Open your text editor (notepad, gedit, whatever you have on your system)

2. Write inside:
Code:
http://philae.shoutca.st:8789/

3. Save the file as "flavorcoinradio.m3u".

4. Double-click the file to play.

juzz222

Activity: 142
Merit: 102

The Crypto Detective

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:18:04 PM

Here is how to play FlavorCoin Radio on your PC or mobile using the media player of your choice:

1. Open your text editor (notepad, gedit, whatever you have on your system)

2. Write inside:
Code:
http://philae.shoutca.st:8789/

3. Save the file as "flavorcoinradio.m3u".

4. Double-click the file to play.

Thank you for the tutorial. Its working great.  Wink

Cool

Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 08:09:54 PM

2FLAV is now FLVR!

Banging Vibes on FlavorCoin Radio embedded at thecryptochat.net

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: