Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:10:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [REE] REECoin: People’s Coin *****REVIVAL*****  (Read 39768 times)
Damage_Dealer

Activity: 331
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:56:50 PM

Scam coin or not time will say. Dev team need time to fully update. they just start it from august 2017 for develop. Previous it was dumb. Already 4 billion coin are burned. They mail coinmarketcap to show the current result. Just wait few days all statistics will show in the CMC.  They are now fully concern about its development.  So we community can give them support. Rome was not built in a day. If you don't like please leave it. Don't need to say its sacm. Because you don't have enough information.  Wink

And where does this information come from???
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JackyBD

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:58:09 PM

Scam coin or not time will say. Dev team need time to fully update. they just start it from august 2017 for develop. Previous it was dumb. Already 4 billion coin are burned. They mail coinmarketcap to show the current result. Just wait few days all statistics will show in the CMC.  They are now fully concern about its development.  So we community can give them support. Rome was not built in a day. If you don't like please leave it. Don't need to say its sacm. Because you don't have enough information.  Wink

And where does this information come from???

from their slack
JackyBD

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:27:52 PM

Nice article  Smiley

https://steemit.com/reecoin/@arslan3334/reecoin-an-old-but-undervalued-crypto-currency-with-very-bright-future
Crypto McPoopypants

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:33:38 PM

Does anybody have any actual proof that this is the original Ree team? The whole thing stinks of rotten salmon.

Why change your website URL from .com to .io and not bother forwarding the .com traffic to the .io website? That's a 2-minute job. Perhaps this Ree doesn't have access to the original... They should prove it if they can.

Announcing ahead of time that you have a whitepaper coming out can only be to spread excitement and pump the coin value. Ethical founders don't do that and in fact, do not want a pump and dump coin as they can't build a business upon that foundation. So why do it? Not planning on sticking around?

Like I said earlier, I saw a tweet claiming to be getting paid for buying REE at 5 sats. It's been deleted now.

The whole thing stinks and a lot of people are going to end up screwed. Get out while you still can

Crypto McPoopypants

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:40:46 PM

Oh, pray tell, what was nice about it? Nothing, it's just shilling for suckers money.

Bitgenius777

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:18:46 PM

Does anybody have any actual proof that this is the original Ree team? The whole thing stinks of rotten salmon.

Why change your website URL from .com to .io and not bother forwarding the .com traffic to the .io website? That's a 2-minute job. Perhaps this Ree doesn't have access to the original... They should prove it if they can.

Announcing ahead of time that you have a whitepaper coming out can only be to spread excitement and pump the coin value. Ethical founders don't do that and in fact, do not want a pump and dump coin as they can't build a business upon that foundation. So why do it? Not planning on sticking around?

Like I said earlier, I saw a tweet claiming to be getting paid for buying REE at 5 sats. It's been deleted now.

The whole thing stinks and a lot of people are going to end up screwed. Get out while you still can

But why spending your precious time on this coin?? You really want in bad at 1 sats?? Right??
Crypto McPoopypants

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:54:18 PM

But why spending your precious time on this coin?? You really want in bad at 1 sats?? Right??

I spend time on every coin. Seldom does it lead to purchase. Do you not spend time researching coins you're considering buying?

That this coin has so many red flags and is getting shilled so much will lead to some very unhappy bagholders, and they need to be warned.

And, I do not want this coin for 1 sat. It's not even worth that much. Feel free to take a stab at proving any of my actual comments wrong...

Bitgenius777

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:34:13 PM

I spend time on every coin. Seldom does it lead to purchase. Do you not spend time researching coins you're considering buying?

That this coin has so many red flags and is getting shilled so much will lead to some very unhappy bagholders, and they need to be warned.

And, I do not want this coin for 1 sat. It's not even worth that much. Feel free to take a stab at proving any of my actual comments wrong...

Are you a lawyer. Do you study Ethics?? Are you a philosopher??

This is business, trading, finance...

Your just a newbie that doesn't understand how to do trading. I was just like you in the beginning.....

I made my own list of red flags like 30 categories... I know when a project is a red flag...

That doesn't mean a business can or can't be profitable....

Also there are also slight chances that something might work...

Do you do money, risk, business, finance, budget management???

Stock trading is about earning money and profits...

We don't live in a nice world where everybody needs to know the truth...

So maybe you should go to some nice place with people who want to know the truth....

aimlor

Activity: 174

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:16:11 PM

guy...
white paper been publish.. Cheesy

http://www.reecoin.io/pdf/Reecoin_Whitepaper.pdf
goblin11

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:28:05 PM

guy...

they wrote this letter for more than two weeks Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
What is this shit?
Do they hold people for fools?
I think that the developer has nothing to do with what's going on. this is all done by strangers
Crypto McPoopypants

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:33:18 PM

guy...

they wrote this letter for more than two weeks Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
What is this shit?
I think that the developer has nothing to do with what's going on. this is all done by strangers

This is what I was alluding to earlier. Current devs don't even have access to the .com admin.

Bitgenius777

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:42:55 PM

guy...

What is this shit?

This is what I was alluding to earlier. Current devs don't even have access to the .com admin.

Whitepaper seems genuine work to me... keep creating Fud... You won't get it for 1 sat now.
aimlor

Activity: 174

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:44:03 PM

guy...

What is this shit?

Whitepaper seems genuine work to me... keep creating Fud... You won't get it for 1 sat now.

i think they are new to this world lol...
Crypto McPoopypants

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:45:49 PM

Are you a lawyer. Do you study Ethics?? Are you a philosopher??

This is business, trading, finance...

Your just a newbie that doesn't understand how to do trading. I was just like you in the beginning.....

I made my own list of red flags like 30 categories... I know when a project is a red flag...

That doesn't mean a business can or can't be profitable....

Also there are also slight chances that something might work...

Do you do money, risk, business, finance, budget management???

Stock trading is about earning money and profits...

We don't live in a nice world where everybody needs to know the truth...

So maybe you should go to some nice place with people who want to know the truth....

Don't let this noob account fool you. I've been involved with and owned bitcoin since 2013.

I do not agree with so-called respectable/influential twitterers shilling newbies to buy a shitcoin where they'll get rekt and quickly leave the space. That gives us all a bad name. Maybe that's the difference between you and me? You'd pick up a dollar bill if found in a pile of sidewalk sick. It doesn't matter where it comes from as long as it ends in your pocket, amiright?

Crypto McPoopypants

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:54:38 PM

guy...

What is this shit?

ha ha genuine work? The first thing I look for in a WP was missing completely. Pray tell who is the magnificent, experienced, and committed team behind this project?

krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:29:10 AM

Where did you all haters and fuders come from? Why are you here? If one doesn't like something, one just walks away but you are here so there's something that attracts you, isn't it?
Are you trying to save our money by preventing us to invest into this "shitcoin"? Hard to believe...
Are you struggling for justice and want "shitcoins" to disappear? Oh boy...
Nguyendong

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:13:05 AM

Hello all
Paper was born
Slack team suggest to update web in marketcap so new member's understand to ree.
We try to make every thing so it becomes best value.
News short: buy ree and HODL 1 MONTH, ( 12th for 64btc in 24h in livecoin)
U can buy any price and sell it any price if u do not like ree
Nice day
Nguyendong

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:15:30 AM

WARNING!!!
This coin is scam
The developer is pushing the people in slack to PROMOTE this coin in BITTREX
He is hyiping the coin

HE LIES about the WP to releaseon last week
Their excuse is.. the white paper is under editing
Imagine for 2 weeks editing and not yet finished

Every people asking for white paper is getting banned on their page
DO NOT BUY THIS COIN.
THIS IS FRAUD COIN
U checking in white paper, it was born
Nguyendong

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:20:02 AM

Why is reecoin dev not considering twitter, Facebook
People like more slack, telegram
And do u make leader for twitter, fb? Kkk
Nguyendong

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:23:12 AM

WARNING!!!
This coin is scam
The developer is pushing the people in slack to PROMOTE this coin in BITTREX
He is hyiping the coin

HE LIES about the WP to releaseon last week
Their excuse is.. the white paper is under editing
Imagine for 2 weeks editing and not yet finished

Every people asking for white paper is getting banned on their page
DO NOT BUY THIS COIN.
THIS IS FRAUD COIN

The coin will fall back to 1 sat after all you who bought at 1 sat start dumping  the coin for 2 0r 3 sat. Be warned this is scam. The team can't even speak correct English.

White paper release within few hour.. just wait and see...  ready for bull... eth/ree, usd/ree already confirm.. more exclusive news coming tonight Wink
Do you want to buy at 1 sat?  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy

It's not even worth 1 sat.

This is clearly a pump and dump scam. Last night I even saw a tweet by a complete noob in response to another tweeter, that said he was getting paid to buy ree at 5 sats. I wish I'd screen captured it because it has gone now.

If any of you are on ree, don't be left holding bags of air. Sell it now while you still can. And no, I'm not interested in buying it at even 1 sat. Oh, and you holders should know there is a 3 billion circulating supply, not 12 million. You still feel lucky?
Yes, u all right. But i will buying ree.
I see ree other conner in slack team. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: