Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:38:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [REE] REECoin: People’s Coin *****REVIVAL*****  (Read 39775 times)
mys5droid

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

mine pexa @ pool.easyx.cc

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:23:21 PM

Oh, okay, and then to the moon I suppose Cheesy
Hopefully but I could not advise, I lack proper credentials

Mine pexa @ https://pool.easyx.cc/ - We make mining easy!
-a x16rv2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.easyx.cc:3032 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=PEXA
nowfutur3

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:23:57 AM

I don't know... I want my money!
if you want the money help by finding developers.
mys5droid

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:34:08 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 08:18:37 PM by mys5droid

If that is what he means, then yes, find more developers that can contribute to GitHub. Current developer is slow and does not like to communicate in the thread but apparently there is a slack or discord but the developer apparently bans everyone who asks a question...

nowfutur3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:05:25 PM

If that is what he means, then yes, find more developers that can contribute to GitHub. Current developer is slow and does not like to communicate in the thread but apparently there is a slack or discord but the developer apparently bans everyone who asks a question...
check the ree twitter feed, they are asking the all of us in the ree community to help find developers. or at least thats how i interpreted the post.
mys5droid

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:04:35 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 06:14:55 PM by mys5droid

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Дa, твиттep тpeбyeт бoльшe aктивнocти, нo paзpaбoтчик нe любит пyбликoвaть твиттep пo кaкoй-либo пpичинe

Why was this deleted? You are deleting valuable conversation within this topic.... What the hell?

People are still  needing to be told to check twitter feed, and you delete my "check twitter" posting in Russian?

You are crippling this forum. Please allow replies to PM so I do not have to post publicly my objections to your deletions. Ridiculous that you delete postings and disable PM's.

nowfutur3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:57:26 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Дa, твиттep тpeбyeт бoльшe aктивнocти, нo paзpaбoтчик нe любит пyбликoвaть твиттep пo кaкoй-либo пpичинe

Why was this deleted? You are deleting valuable conversation within this topic.... What the hell?

People are still  needing to be told to check twitter feed, and you delete my "check twitter" posting in Russian?

You are crippling this forum. Please allow replies to PM so I do not have to post publicly my objections to your deletions. Ridiculous that you delete postings and disable PM's.
yeah they deleted a few of my posts as well smh... i think it auto deletes the posts or something after assuming the post was "off topic" because of the language.
eddyUsi

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:08:53 PM

Пpивeт дpyзья.
Кaк дeлa c мoнeтoй, пoдcкaжeт ктo-нибyдь, a тo cooбщeний в твиттepe дaвнo нeт
mys5droid

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:04:50 PM

yeah they deleted a few of my posts as well smh... i think it auto deletes the posts or something after assuming the post was "off topic" because of the language.
I guess that makes sense... Thanks for letting me know it happened to you too. I thought I was the only one!

Dev can you  clarify who is on your team and the roles they have, or is it only you?
The developer is not active within this forum. I think the dev created the posting, and then when he abandoned the project the new developers just never posted in this forum. They may not even have access to modify the OP so they may need to create an entirely new post.

I hear the dev has a slack or discord or something, but other members said they were kicked out by the developer after asking a simple question... So the dev is slow, and not that friendly...

Last I heard the dev is looking for help from other dev's, but no one will do it for free which is a problem.

If you or anyone else can help out, please do...

I don't code C or GO so I cant really help... I might still look at the GitHub and see if there is something I can do to  get the wallet to at least compile, so we could get them enabled on the exchanges again.

I urge everyone invested to either help look for developers, or help themselves if possible.

We need to recover this coin, while it still has value!

Пpивeт дpyзья.
Кaк дeлa c мoнeтoй, пoдcкaжeт ктo-нибyдь, a тo cooбщeний в твиттepe дaвнo нeт
Дa, paзpaбoтчик нe oчeнь aктивeн в твиттepe или нa этoм фopyмe. Moжeтe ли вы нaйти дpyгoгo paзpaбoтчикa, чтoбы пoмoчь?

nowfutur3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:34:17 AM

I will post ads online to try and find developers. we all should!
mys5droid

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:28:52 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 01:53:04 PM by mys5droid

Sadly I had to liquidate all of my positions including REEcoin at a *HUGE* loss.

Livecoin has asked me to withdraw my assets within 24 hours because I simply made a few suggestions to improve their service (fees)

Sadly, the only place to buy REEcoin IS A SCAM! I lost OVER $150 USD because I had to sell off my assets and convert them to tron to withdrawal, which just proves my point that their minimum withdrawal and fees are WAY TOO HIGH!

I will post a scam thread about livecoin and paste the link in this thread and my signature.

Any service which bans people for simply having an opinion or suggestion is a SCAM. Especially if it has such a large financial effect (such as losing > $150 USD)

Livecoin took my referrals, took my money, and took more money by telling me to leave!

My condolences to every REEcoin holder, for having been caught between a scammer developer and a scammer exchange.

mys5droid

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:00:08 PM

Hello Dev! Help  pls, what you wanna do with funds received from ICO?

The original developer who did the ICO ran off with the money, and is using his REEcoin holdings to surpress the price and kill the project as best he can (because it is evidence of his wrongdoing)

The community has taken over, and so the ICO funds are gone.

There is no incentive to work on the project, unless you somehow build a developer fee into the consensus algorithm - Ex. every tx send % of fee to developer for X amount of time

I no longer hold REEcoin, I sold at a nearly $100 USD loss Sad (thanks livecoin)

Good luck to you all.

mys5droid

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

I no longer hold REEcoin, I sold at a nearly $100 USD loss Sad (thanks livecoin)

Turns out I just made back what I lost all in one trade on TRX / TRON - it is skyrocketing right now!

I made like $75-$100 USD in my sleep last night Cheesy

danchozind999

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:47:38 AM

Well, it depends on the altcoins you have but usually you can all sell your altcoins in binance,cryptopia,kucoin and poloniext
Nguyendong

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:28:22 AM

Well, it depends on the altcoins you have but usually you can all sell your altcoins in binance,cryptopia,kucoin and poloniext
Ree coin, join telegram
Reecoin need community
Ree improved to another group
wienzx99128

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:30:53 AM

The Reecoin dev lack wisdom. All the dead coins are coming back to life and he disabled withdrawal and deposit of Reecoin wallet, thereby killed the coin. It would be more favorable to him if the coin continues trading and perhaps find dev team that would take over the coin as many coins lately and put the coin on the right track. It's expensive to list coin on Livecoin these days but this dev is so short-sighted. I hope he's seeing the bubble and fix the wallet to let Reecoin start functioning as usual.
Nguyendong

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:21:09 PM

The Reecoin dev lack wisdom. All the dead coins are coming back to life and he disabled withdrawal and deposit of Reecoin wallet, thereby killed the coin. It would be more favorable to him if the coin continues trading and perhaps find dev team that would take over the coin as many coins lately and put the coin on the right track. It's expensive to list coin on Livecoin these days but this dev is so short-sighted. I hope he's seeing the bubble and fix the wallet to let Reecoin start functioning as usual.
Wallet good sync
Nguyendong

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

Everything become better
Ree coin swap
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:52:44 PM

Everything become better
Ree coin swap
Prooflink please. Where did you find this information? Haven't ever heard about the coinswap for ReeCoin.
Nguyendong

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:52:18 PM

Everything become better
Ree coin swap
Prooflink please. Where did you find this information? Haven't ever heard about the coinswap for ReeCoin.
Soon, first week of june
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

Everything become better
Ree coin swap
Soon, first week of june
Thank you, Sir.
Please keep us updated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: