Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:36:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [REE] REECoin: People’s Coin *****REVIVAL*****  (Read 39775 times)
Seasonic

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:15:26 AM

it seems to be a scam
What do you mean seems scam?

Of course is a scam. They did it in September too. Check it in the earlier threads. They appeared to be working and new investors started buying and they came up with stories and disappeared. Until we get a reliable dev, many people will try different tricks either sell their Reecoin they already have or they old dev team wants to dump their remaining coins and run.
jaybejaybejay

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:01:09 AM

it seems to be a scam

Of course is a scam. They did it in September too. Check it in the earlier threads. They appeared to be working and new investors started buying and they came up with stories and disappeared. Until we get a reliable dev, many people will try different tricks either sell their Reecoin they already have or they old dev team wants to dump their remaining coins and run.

Livecoin close deposit and withdrawal, so they cannot dump more coin that’s currently on Livecoin. If we keep buying, for sure the price will increase. We need to create community and be positive then work to boost up this coin.
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:02:31 AM

it seems to be a scam

Livecoin close deposit and withdrawal, so they cannot dump more coin that’s currently on Livecoin. If we keep buying, for sure the price will increase. We need to create community and be positive then work to boost up this coin.

Well rate is already moving and see this big tweeter account already hinted about $Ree: https://twitter.com/CryptoMessiah/status/950230722312359938

selling sushistake.com, send offers
Mr.Y

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:06:16 AM

it seems to be a scam

Well rate is already moving and see this big tweeter account already hinted about $Ree: https://twitter.com/CryptoMessiah/status/950230722312359938

Well is its crypto messiah is saying about ree, that means its a sure come back for ree. wow it was not expected.
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:22:00 AM

it seems to be a scam

Well is its crypto messiah is saying about ree, that means its a sure come back for ree. wow it was not expected.
I'm sure he was either just posting the famous meme expressing rage or simply trolling.
This had nothing to do with REE coin.
Mr.Y

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:28:29 AM

it seems to be a scam

I'm sure he was either just posting the famous meme expressing rage or simply trolling.

Who knows man, its like every 1 satoshi coin a pumping and very few are left. Dont forget REE was once over 8000 satoshi, people see that chart and then  get attracted to buy this cheap.
krinjah

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:33:10 AM

it seems to be a scam

Who knows man, its like every 1 satoshi coin a pumping and very few are left. Dont forget REE was once over 8000 satoshi, people see that chart and then  get attracted to buy this cheap.
Yeah, REE seems to be a good coin, the only thing I don't like in REE is that all my coins are stuck on LiveCoin and no way to withdraw them  Smiley
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:56:39 AM

krinjah, what do you suggest us Ree holders do? Has anyone tried contacting livecoin?
krinjah

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

krinjah, what do you suggest us Ree holders do? Has anyone tried contacting livecoin?
I don't know what to do either. Don't believe it's a good idea to ask Livecoin support. Since the original REE dev has gone, they might have locked the wallet as no support is provided now until the new dev probably takes over REE development.
jaybejaybejay

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:42:55 AM

Follow new reecoin twitter on this link https://twitter.com/ree_coin all official updates will be from this account.
krinjah

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:59:47 AM

Follow new reecoin twitter on this link https://twitter.com/ree_coin all official updates will be from this account.
New twitter is good. Now we need a new dev. And that's gonna be tricky  Smiley
jaybejaybejay

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

We already have dev and we’re working to get everything right. From now, we’re working as a team, no one person alone will look after ReeCoin.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1890
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:16:10 AM

it seems to be a scam

Raiblocks was done this way too, is like they do it on purpose so that friends buy the coins then come back to make a good long project
krinjah

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:18:34 AM

We already have dev and we’re working to get everything right. From now, we’re working as a team, no one person alone will look after ReeCoin.
Good news then! Thank you guys
TheBossOlow

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:15:53 PM

Are the devs even working on it now there is no updates or replies on twitter.
Seasonic

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

What's the name of the dev? What project did he work before? And what exactly are you working on?

I want to sell my coins and move on but I don't want to scam anybody just to dump my REECoin on them and move on. I experienced that and it's a bad feeling, I don't want to do it to others. I want to sell with a clear conscience when REECoin is revived.  But your intention is not the same.

A real dev knows that the best place to start from is with Livecoin exchange. If he's able to get through with them and know how to settle the costs attached, then he's welcome. Until that happens, every other news from anyone is fake. This's the 3rd time am experiencing this type of scam with REECoin and I don't want to be part of it though I initiated REECoin turn around but not like this.
Peasantfarmguy

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:52:06 PM

Sunerok verge lead dev did work on this projects in spring summer. Although he did work on many other projects. But yea I am wondering who is reviving this coin?
Seasonic

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

There's no reviving work going on with REECoin right now but scamming to dump the coin on naive investors.

Netverkskort

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:53:44 PM

Well can we create a discord and a telegram channel like Stronghold is doing?? they got over 1k members in 3 days and they pumped the price over 8x times.
They are trying to revive the coin. Lets do the same thing with Ree? Buy and hold and get more members in this and get this coin on many trade sites?
Netverkskort

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:02:53 PM

I meant Stronghands not stronghold -.-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: