Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:33:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTO-TRADE] Crypto-trade.com IPO and official thread!  (Read 171070 times)
mooncake

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:52:43 AM

CT was a great exchange. But sad to say, it is a selective scammer. As a victim, I decide to publish all evidence to warn all existing and potential new CT users.

From the shoutbox, there are similar victims like me. Please contact me to see how we can get our coins back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KoopaCoins

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:14:31 AM

Neotrix. How are you guys coming along with the site

Paypal is down now on their site so my guess is your order has to be refunded.  I have a withdrawal order for payer on 3/3/14 and it was canceled and my money has not be credit back to my CT account.  CT WTF?

Payeer stated:

Payment system
Canceled
Reason:
Payment gateway does not respond.

CT still has the withdrawal as pending.  Submitted a support ticket hopefully it will get a response some day.   I plan to update this post if anything changes.

Lol it went through not sure why Payeer canceled then turned around and approved the order.  Thx CT for getting me my funds!
shmoula

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 09:16:02 AM

CT was a great exchange. But sad to say, it is a selective scammer. As a victim, I decide to publish all evidence to warn all existing and potential new CT users.

CT: BTC withdrawal success on 10-02-2014

. . .

ummmm, haven't you received your money under another tx id? Wink

Habbeat - beat your habits more effective way!!!
Always empty box(no cat also no coin): 1SHM1tiur2iNBCVxCBr7vAJ84PrPZ6d6v
mooncake

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:53:42 AM

ummmm, haven't you received your money under another tx id? Wink

Nope. There is no attempt to re-send the BTC by CT.  Sad
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:25:27 AM

well i must reply on this one ,

CT has given my coins back i whas one of the first on the website wen they opened it for withdrawals ,
i dont like it that there be called like it where scammers , just be patience they are working by hand and i am convinced you get your coins/money back

i am asure that it will come to a good "end" and if the fixed it il go back trading there i never had any issue there

so have some faith ( i know its hard these days  Wink ) and a little trust becouse they wants to go on
paulus51

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:29:19 AM

Neotrix. How are you guys coming along with the site

Paypal is down now on their site so my guess is your order has to be refunded.  I have a withdrawal order for payer on 3/3/14 and it was canceled and my money has not be credit back to my CT account.  CT WTF?

Payeer stated:

Payment system
Canceled
Reason:
Payment gateway does not respond.

CT still has the withdrawal as pending.  Submitted a support ticket hopefully it will get a response some day.   I plan to update this post if anything changes.

Lol it went through not sure why Payeer canceled then turned around and approved the order.  Thx CT for getting me my funds!

nice to read this so please update you talk in crypto-trade chat that this went oke :

KoopaCoins: CT canceled my withdrawl to payeer and has not refunded the money FYI all
paulus51

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:30:35 AM

making accusations is fast but restoring trust is hard these days,...........so people be aware of that !
mooncake

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:55:17 AM

well i must reply on this one ,

CT has given my coins back i whas one of the first on the website wen they opened it for withdrawals ,
i dont like it that there be called like it where scammers , just be patience they are working by hand and i am convinced you get your coins/money back

i am asure that it will come to a good "end" and if the fixed it il go back trading there i never had any issue there

so have some faith ( i know its hard these days  Wink ) and a little trust becouse they wants to go on

I feel happy for you for getting your coins back.  Smiley They seem to be selective scammers - scamming some (like me) but not others.  Cry

Since 10-02-2014, my faith had been decreasing bit by bit. Today, I published the evidence because my faith is empty.  Cry

making accusations is fast but restoring trust is hard these days,...........so people be aware of that !

I agree. Before making accusations, it should be backed by evidence, like what I have done. I hope CT can prove my accusation to be false though. I would be happy to just get my coins back.  Undecided
Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:50:22 PM

as a decent size share holder of Crypto Trade, I would go for a period of reduced fees or even 0 fees teamed with a media blitz to attract more traders.  I don't know how the other shareholders feel, but for a couple days or weeks, is fine.   

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
paulus51

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:59:19 PM

news from crypto-trade :    https://crypto-trade.com 

Important Notice: Trading will reopen today at 3 PM ( server time )

mooncake

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:48:44 PM

I agree. Before making accusations, it should be backed by evidence, like what I have done. I hope CT can prove my accusation to be false though. I would be happy to just get my coins back.  Undecided

I have gotten back my coins. It took 24 days with lots of radio silence. So, CT is not a scammer. But communications can certainly be improved.
Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:56:30 PM

CT is great just need a little patience.  Thats why I propose a reduced fee dividend now for shareholders for a few days/ weeks.  Now that Gox is gone there is a huge gaping hole in the USD/BTC exchange market.  When people come back to BTC I want C-T to dominate.  In the mean time they can use the divs to hire someone else to respond to the influx of traders, and advertise.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Carnth

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:07:10 PM

Crypto-Trade is back. Please use my referral link: https://crypto-trade.com/ref/Carnth

All orders have been cleared so I get to place so really funny sell prices..

LTC for $2M USD anyone?

forensick

Activity: 376

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:15:09 PM

finally some positive news
Crypto-Trade

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 07:04:47 PM

We re-enabled trading on www.crypto-trade.com! Smiley

In the next 24h all users will get a detailed newsletter with background information about the hack, an overview about the current situation, future plans for CT and of course about remaining pending withdrawals.

Short info for now:
- Security hole was fixed, new security layers were added to our server
- Coin withdrawals were processed
- Deposits were processed (if you have a stuck deposit, talk to the platform you withdrew from - problem is not on our side)
- PayPal withdrawals were canceled - your money should appear in your Dashboard again. (details will follow in the newsletter by tomorrow)
- Few OKPAY withdrawals are still pending because we reached our monthly limit of 100k USD. We upgraded our account and all withdrawals will appear in the upcoming 1-3 days at the latest.

Happy trading!

xtcsso

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:00:16 PM

Finally receive my UTC , and look like they refund me the paypal withdraw so i can trade on their website. thanks.

n00bwastaken

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 10:22:58 PM

We re-enabled trading on www.crypto-trade.com! Smiley

In the next 24h all users will get a detailed newsletter with background information about the hack, an overview about the current situation, future plans for CT and of course about remaining pending withdrawals.

Short info for now:
- Security hole was fixed, new security layers were added to our server
- Coin withdrawals were processed
- Deposits were processed (if you have a stuck deposit, talk to the platform you withdrew from - problem is not on our side)
- PayPal withdrawals were canceled - your money should appear in your Dashboard again. (details will follow in the newsletter by tomorrow)
- Few OKPAY withdrawals are still pending because we reached our monthly limit of 100k USD. We upgraded our account and all withdrawals will appear in the upcoming 1-3 days at the latest.

Happy trading!

Great news guys! Now I am glad I stuck with Crypto-trade.
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 11:34:34 PM

Glad to see your back!  I knew you would be Smiley

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
nemesis18

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:59:55 AM

A similar situation as in the Mooncake. I just deposited money balance 2/13/14 did not come all the evidence provided , but 20/02/14 was the last response from the support that this transaction nebilo , although blockchain.info my translation is. it was my first contributions to this exchange, registered and would like to work with them , but you must admit that I got a bad first impression . To react and took steps I need here as well to provide skins and blaming admin in mozhennichestve ? I do not like to deal with such things , even so the admin can look my ticket 374287 and issue solved peacefully and quietly ?
Crypto-Trade

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 05:28:38 PM

You can find our latest newsletter in the news section: https://crypto-trade.com/news/50

Dear Crypto-Trade user,

Right away the most important part: we have fixed the security hole, added new security layers to our servers and re-enabled trading on www.crypto-trade.com!
Yes, you heard correctly: while reading this newsletter, trading is already possible again. But you certainly want to know a few more details, so let us continue..

What's even more important by now: Against all odds we didn't run away with your coins and money - they are all still completely under your control, as promised by us. So, if there is at least something positive to be said about the past days, neither we nor you were goxed (whatever that means). To give you a short summary of what happened to the stuck coins and fiat money that were affected by the trading shutdown, pls take a look at the following list:

- All stuck withdrawals (except PayPal and a few OKPAY's) whether they belonged to a crypto currency or to fiat money were processed.
- PayPal withdrawals were canceled and you should find the related amount of fiat money in your Dashboard again (details below).
- OKPAY withdrawals will be completely processed by no later than the next 1-3 days. We transfered most of them, but now we hit our monthly account limit, so we need to upgrade it before the rest goes through.
- All deposits were released and should already appear in your Dashboard as well.

Regarding PayPal: we're currently not able to process withdrawals via PayPal, that's why we canceled all pending transfers and credited the money back to their owners. Furthermore we temporarily deactivated the option to pay out via PayPal and recommend everyone to use any of our currently available payment processors that can be found here: https://crypto-trade.com/fees
We're aware that this situation might cause some troubles to our US citizen, since PayPal was their only option to withdraw fiat to their bank account, so be sure that we're working on a solution for this issue. You already might have heard the reason for this situation elsewhere: As a matter of fact, we were obliged to use a third party processor for all PayPal withdrawals, because PayPal's Terms of Service don't allow their customers any business related to crypto currency trading. Unfortunately our third party processor (Payeer) stopped its cooperation with PayPal, so there's currently no way for us to pass your money safely to PayPal.

So, what happened exactly?
The bug that made it possible to steal us approx. 30,000 USD came with the implementation of our latest server. It was a glitch in the new server's setup and not active before. As mentioned above, we fixed the issue so it should not appear again. We want to apologize for all the troubles caused by the downtime: this was clearly a human error and we're deeply sorry for that. Well.. needless to say that the loss was all on us, too. At this point we want to thank all of you who believed in us and who didn't spread causeless panic. More than ever we're full of hope to become the best exchange out there and even if we're still far from beeing perfect, we might have proven to be trustworthy.

What's next?
While this newsletter's main purpose is to inform you about the current situation, we don't want to end it without having outlined some further actions regarding Crypto-Trade. We're already working hard on Crypto-Trade v2 which will include many of those new features that were requested by you! From "C" like chat history scrolling without auto-refresh, to "T" like trading performance improvements - we surely will find at least one feature for every letter in the alphabet. Our todo list is almost endless - so are the opportunities! Of course we're going to look into new coins that would match our current agenda as well as we're going to find better/faster/safer ways to transfer your fiat money throughout the internet. So stay tuned for further updates!

One more thing: Of course our Twitter retweet contest will be extended! New deadline is Sunday, March 9th (12:00 AM GMT). If you want to enter for a chance to win 100UTC+100WDC+100FTC make sure to RT the following tweet:
https://twitter.com/Crypto_Trade/status/436608575843340288
We will randomly pick 5 lucky users on Sunday - each of them will get Crypto-Trade redeem codes of 100UTC/100WDC/100FTC.

In the meanwhile, please feel free to follow us on twitter (@Crypto_Trade) and on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CryptoTrade to) or drop by at our chatbox to get the latest news about Crypto-Trade.

Best Regards and happy trading!
Crypto-Trade Team

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: