Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:03:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTO-TRADE] Crypto-trade.com IPO and official thread!  (Read 171070 times)
MilkyLep

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 02:09:33 AM

This could be a touchy subject considering dividends were so late. You should check the contract to be positive of the terms.

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:44:02 PM

Ive opened up a Scam Accusation against www.Crypto-Trade.com / Neotrix.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=390781.0

I'm sorry it's come to this, but I've waited long enough.  I will remove negative ratings and delete the thread once everything sorts itself out. 
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 04:28:16 PM

How long does Bitcoin Withdrawals stay in waiting mode? I withdrew hours before but still nothing. CT show waiting only.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Grinny

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:39:11 PM

How long does Bitcoin Withdrawals stay in waiting mode? I withdrew hours before but still nothing. CT show waiting only.

Unless their hot wallet has run empty, crypto currency transfers should be nearly instant.
stupid question, but: did you refresh your transactions page? Wink
if it stays on "waiting" you may want to poke admin / cdev in chat.

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 09:40:37 PM

Unless their hot wallet has run empty, crypto currency transfers should be nearly instant.
stupid question, but: did you refresh your transactions page? Wink
if it stays on "waiting" you may want to poke admin / cdev in chat.

Yes, reloaded of course. But its still at "Waiting". Ill try the chat.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
MilkyLep

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 06:30:46 PM

Did the update/newsletter regarding the previous dividend payment ever go out?

When can the next payment be expected? Are you no longer paying within the first week of the month?

Dividend for CTB and CTL have been issued today. A newsletter is going to be sent in few hours explaining about this dividend rate of 6% of shares price.

Regards, Neotrix

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:56:18 PM

Crypto Trade down?
edit - seems up now

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6270

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:08:01 PM

Captcha is not working. I get "Wrong captcha code entered" when trying to login and writing the right numbers and letters (tried many times now).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MilkyLep

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 12:00:52 AM

@d5000 I haven't had any issues accessing the site nor logging in.

Since this thread has been fairly quiet lately; It had been awhile since I last read the contract so I just wanted to gloss over it again in case I was missing anything. I found a few things fairly interesting:

The dividend will be issued, the first day of each month.

Communication
All important announcements will be made on:
 - Exchanges where listing are listed using their own mailing or inside system
 - bitcointalk.org

We don't really need any funding for this project as we paid all ourself already and we could financially cover all cost for the launch and marketing, However this operation could have multi effects. While assuring a huge promotion of the site in the community the fund of sales will be used in part to add more features, deposit and withdraw option and more. Good dividend can also be provided to a lot of people in the community according to trade volume and fees calculation as observed daily with respect to actual competitors. I would like to indicate that I don't really need funding for this project and can fund everything by myself, however I see a great potential and benefit to make the public 50% shareholder , as explained previously, mainly for promotion purposes.

Actual company Esecurity SA is owned by 2 shareholders. ME and my associate in business for years (Technical manager of koddos.com)

The new company we will create specially for cryto-trade will be owned by 3 people.

I will own 34% of the company

My associate of esecurity SA will own 33%

The main developer working on this project will own 33%

I will be the main manager of website and ceo of the company. My associate will manage server and hardware part, while the developer will keep updated the website.

The listing itself and the fact that 50% of the company will be publically owned, make the promotion done mainly by itself. Each shareholder will have great interest to use our service instead another.

I realize the situation has vastly changed since the contract's birth but it is certainly unnerving to see communication develop to where we find it now.

traiz

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 05:45:47 AM

@d5000 I haven't had any issues accessing the site nor logging in.

Since this thread has been fairly quiet lately; It had been awhile since I last read the contract so I just wanted to gloss over it again in case I was missing anything. I found a few things fairly interesting:

The dividend will be issued, the first day of each month.

Communication
All important announcements will be made on:
 - Exchanges where listing are listed using their own mailing or inside system
 - bitcointalk.org

We don't really need any funding for this project as we paid all ourself already and we could financially cover all cost for the launch and marketing, However this operation could have multi effects. While assuring a huge promotion of the site in the community the fund of sales will be used in part to add more features, deposit and withdraw option and more. Good dividend can also be provided to a lot of people in the community according to trade volume and fees calculation as observed daily with respect to actual competitors. I would like to indicate that I don't really need funding for this project and can fund everything by myself, however I see a great potential and benefit to make the public 50% shareholder , as explained previously, mainly for promotion purposes.

Actual company Esecurity SA is owned by 2 shareholders. ME and my associate in business for years (Technical manager of koddos.com)

The new company we will create specially for cryto-trade will be owned by 3 people.

I will own 34% of the company

My associate of esecurity SA will own 33%

The main developer working on this project will own 33%

I will be the main manager of website and ceo of the company. My associate will manage server and hardware part, while the developer will keep updated the website.

The listing itself and the fact that 50% of the company will be publically owned, make the promotion done mainly by itself. Each shareholder will have great interest to use our service instead another.

I realize the situation has vastly changed since the contract's birth but it is certainly unnerving to see communication develop to where we find it now.

So should we be getting December's dividends in Jan? Or was the payment on Dec 22 for Nov/Dec up to that point?
Carnth

Activity: 634

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:35:53 PM

So should we be getting December's dividends in Jan? Or was the payment on Dec 22 for Nov/Dec up to that point?

From what I can tell, the Dec 22 div was for the month of Nov.
Divs for the month of Dec have not been paid yet.
Grinny

Activity: 390

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:32:14 PM

Last Sunday, Neotrix told me in the chatbox that December dividends will be paid this week.
So I expect them for Sunday.

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
bonusdz

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:01:48 PM

Last Sunday, Neotrix told me in the chatbox that December dividends will be paid this week.
So I expect them for Sunday.

Thanks for the info.
bonusdz

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:33:53 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 12:34:29 PM by bonusdz

Hello,

Do you plan to add autosell & DOGECOIN, it's market on cryptsy is bigger than LTC/BTC market ?

What's you marketing strategy ?

What's the users numbers ?

DutchBrat

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:01:04 AM

Sunday has come and gone, no Dividends yet....
Wayne_Chang

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:10:36 AM

Are they planning to pay the dividend of Dec and Jan together in Feb? Tongue
MilkyLep

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:55:39 AM

Your guess is as good as anyone's at this point. Once again, no communication.

techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:30:15 AM

Are they planning to pay the dividend of Dec and Jan together in Feb? Tongue

I was actually considering it until now. Thanks for the update guys, and that really sucks on not getting paid on a timely fashion.

MilkyLep

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:57:05 PM

Someone on the trollbox pointed out Esec divs were paid out recently:

16th Jan,2014 04:09:28    500    0.00074000    0.37

Its great to see some movement from the site, especially the added helpdesk and Egopay support, but we really need some communication and an updated contract.

I hope MPOE didn't run you off the forums neotrix.

junkonator

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:58:17 AM

I hope MPOE didn't run you off the forums neotrix.
I lol'd.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: