Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:45:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTO-TRADE] Crypto-trade.com IPO and official thread!  (Read 171070 times)
BTCWizard

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:11:05 PM

There is a new update  Wink
Please be patient while we complete our maintenance tests which includes:-
1) Database backups.
2) Verifying data integrity and security.
3) Checking our crypto wallets to detect any sort of hacks lately..
4) Looking for performance leaks both in frontend(CSS,JS) and backend(DB,PHP) sections..
5) Optimizing server and clearing temporary log files..

Usually we do not take more than 3-4 hours to complete our maintenance tests.If for any reason you see this page for a longer time, please feel free to notify us via our support form.

And relax you guys, they're trustworthy, I have for more than 2500LTC in this exchange, shares and coins. They're not broke from a $ 30,000 hack, they just need time to fix things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arbitrageur

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:15:06 PM

"Crypto-trade.com will open back in 24-48 hours with trading halted. You will be able to withdraw your coins, USD and EUR. When all users will have been refunded, we will close the website for an undetermined period (2-3 weeks estimated)"

just as Gox they are changing statements and postponing the withdrawals, not a good sign.
idol

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:17:38 PM

1) Database backups.
4) Looking for performance leaks both in frontend(CSS,JS) and backend(DB,PHP) sections..

Usually we do not take more than 3-4 hours to complete our maintenance tests.If for any reason you see this page for a longer time, please feel free to notify us via our support form.

And relax you guys, they're trustworthy, I have for more than 2500LTC in this exchange, shares and coins. They're not broke from a $ 30,000 hack, they just need time to fix things.
who's talking about trust? relax?

POINT is ITs not right for them to take there sweet time Looking into there problems , while Utc price is goinig down

NickPortland

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:38:01 PM

The new update is the green text in the upper section that reads:

<<•Important Notice: We will start our main security audit within 1 week which may take like 2-3 weeks approximately to get completed.All people can either withdraw their funds or can keep in our site.Trading and API will be disabled during the auditing period.All the withdrawals will be processed manually.>>

So it looks like withdrawal will occur in a week or so, for a duration of 2-3 weeks for all deposits to be processed.

You guys are instead reading the OLD notices.

Official Ambassador for UTC-PND relations
*donations here*
 UTC: Ujff1xrc8brmHkRaFG3BcG5nVScXdh5Wu1 BTC: 159uuxJCfUsG44N52NUsydi2bCNeFSYyTi
BTCWizard

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:42:45 PM

1) Database backups.

POINT is ITs not right for them to take there sweet time Looking into there problems , while Utc price is goinig down
I prefer them to take their sweet time and fix everything the right way than rush and make mistakes, which could end up in things much worse than it is now.
xen0s

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:43:25 PM

We are sorry for your inconvenience, but we are doing some new important updates which will not only enhance your trading experience but will also provide a better security to your financial assets.

fucking scammers get cancer and die die die die die
idol

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:49:02 PM

1) Database backups.

I prefer them to take their sweet time and fix everything the right way than rush and make mistakes, which could end up in things much worse than it is now.

I prefer not being held Hostage with my coins!!(i have more coins at CT than 2500 ltc)
what make you think people will trade at CT after this?
Fix the problem but first priority should be Getting the coins to  the Owners first!!!

NickPortland

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:54:12 PM

1) Database backups.

I prefer not being held Hostage with my coins!!(i have more coins at CT than 2500 ltc)
Fix the problem but first priority should be Getting the coins to  the Owners first!!!

Hey idol chill out... relax... don't be negative... you'll see your coins sooooon.. in about 1 to 4 weeks.

What's the problem?

*donations here*
Arbitrageur

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:55:23 PM

You guys are instead reading the OLD notices.

you idiot don't understand that today's statement is quite different from the old one. they changed it, according to the first statement, they were supposed to release funds after max 48hrs, instead 96 hrs are gone, and they are postponing the promise to let people get their money by a week. this sound bullshit. this sound very goxy. anyway, there's nothing we can do here. just wait.
idol

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:03:31 PM

1) Database backups.

Hey idol chill out... relax... don't be negative... you'll see your coins sooooon.. in about 1 to 4 weeks.

What's the problem?
again with Relax..i'm relaxed lol..
you guys don't seem to get my point here
My Point is CT can do whatever need to be done... i dont care how much time they take with fixing there leak in the site
there Priority should be Giving the coins back to the owners first
i'm not a miner nore stake holder for UTC
i bought all my UTC at CT using btc( 100k+)
i'm a trader and my fund are locked up...

NickPortland

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:08:30 PM

What's the problem?
My Point is CT can do whatever need to be done... i dont care how much time they take with fixing there leak in the site

Relaxxxxx you're only losing thousands of dollars in missed trade gains, what's the problem?

Just wait a week (or four) and maybe you'll see your 100k utc back, assuming they still hold any value by then Wink

*donations here*
idol

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:12:34 PM

What's the problem?

Relaxxxxx you're only losing thousands of dollars in missed trade gains, what's the problem?

Just wait a week (or four) and maybe you'll see your 100k utc back, assuming they still hold any value by then Wink
If thats a joke Its not funny  Angry

drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:15:55 PM

If thats a joke Its not funny  Angry

He is being sarcastic, referencing the shills that keep spouting nonsense advising you lot to be cool and wait it out. The CryptoTrade people are to be trusted and to be given all the time in the world.

Through Sarcasm Nick is showing you all how perverse the entire situation is.
Extornia

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:16:17 PM

More and more it looks like a scam. I really need my money back, I've had it of this.
Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:17:56 PM

Does everyone still have their BTC in their CT wallet?

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
BTCWizard

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:28:13 PM

1) Database backups.

What do you think they're doing? But they probably need to do some things before users can withdraw their money without a hacker taking the coins. I think you prefer to wait a little before you can take your coins out instead of they're opening the withdrawing function and your coins are being stolen.  Undecided
paco050166

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:32:10 PM

Today announce! on facebook account, i think we are safe!
http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_8830379crypto.jpg
NickPortland

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:34:36 PM

So they're gonna open withdrawals any minute now? Seriously?

*donations here*
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:56:08 PM

Whether an exchange closes for a week, or permanently, there will be a day when an exchange f*cks the wrong person over and that person goes to the exchanges office and blows the owners head off. Then you better believe the governments of the world will get their hands on regulating exchanges. BTC itself, doesn't need regulating when it's peer to peer transactions, its when ppl try to exchange their coins for cash or other coins that we run into these problems. I'm sure Satoshi created BTC for transactions for goods as a global currency, not to exchange coins for cash.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
shmoula

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 06:40:47 PM

What the... If I run some trading site and read bitching like on the last few pages, I steal all that money for real, show you a finger and disappear. This is disgusting, shut up for some time!

Habbeat - beat your habits more effective way!!!
Always empty box(no cat also no coin): 1SHM1tiur2iNBCVxCBr7vAJ84PrPZ6d6v
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: