Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you interested in StarkaCoin
YES - 3 (100%)
NO - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: StarkaCoin (New altcoin for Minecraft, etc)  (Read 6835 times)
octavarium

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:26:24 AM

im still solomining with my old computer,
MickyCOB

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:03:28 AM

reserved

tobeyrowe (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:19:39 PM

I will keep everyone updated as things move along but as far as the minecraft goes we are sort of stalled because I don't know how to make a minecraft plugin for altcoins and I do know someone but he is not answering my Skype messages so I guess he is either busy, doesn't see the messages, not online, or just ignoring me. So if anyone on here knows how to make one please contact me. Also I have not been able to get on the server to fix other things because my gaming computer is messing up whenever I try to get on it for some reason and I have limited data so once I am able to get back on it wont be for long until later this month when the data plan rolls over. I am very sorry about this and I hope you guys will stay with me and are patient enough until I can get this all worked out. And remember if you know how to make a minecraft plugin for altcoins please contact me or even if you know where I can go to find someone who can do it please let me know. Thank you.
shinep

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:27:19 PM

I will keep everyone updated as things move along but as far as the minecraft goes we are sort of stalled because I don't know how to make a minecraft plugin for altcoins and I do know someone but he is not answering my Skype messages so I guess he is either busy, doesn't see the messages, not online, or just ignoring me. So if anyone on here knows how to make one please contact me. Also I have not been able to get on the server to fix other things because my gaming computer is messing up whenever I try to get on it for some reason and I have limited data so once I am able to get back on it wont be for long until later this month when the data plan rolls over. I am very sorry about this and I hope you guys will stay with me and are patient enough until I can get this all worked out. And remember if you know how to make a minecraft plugin for altcoins please contact me or even if you know where I can go to find someone who can do it please let me know. Thank you.
Is it worth mining this or should we wait for someone to pick the development?
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:20:29 PM

Well either way I plan on making StarkaCoin like any other altcoin so its not just based on Minecraft. That's just an added bonus to give itself a unique standing to stand out from the rest but its not depending on that though. So if for whatever reason we cant get the minecraft part working its still going to be used just not with minecraft of course. But then again until a plugin can be made players can still just manually go into their wallets and send the StarkaCoin through there but the idea was to allow players to deposit there StarkaCoin into the server and then do the transactions in-game instead of having to do it directly through the wallets each time.
octavarium

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:40:39 PM

for me , you are too complicated to what you want and do not rule out the coins will fall , for example facilie coin ( FCN ) several times update and wallet too long to open end is not comfortable to wear , lathaan coin ( LTH ) send and receive coins for too long to take two days also several times fixes and updates , all coin prices are not good too . My advice go to the pool of mining and exchanges buy sell and done , you're rich and we all rich .
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:16:02 PM

I have just contacted bleutrade, poloniex, and Bittrex but the email I sent to Bittrex didn't go through and it said "//support wasn't found at bittrex.com." so I don't know how to get through to them to see if they will add the coin. Does anyone have any suggestions on any other exchanges that would be willing to add StarkaCoin to it?
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:39:14 PM

I have just contacted bleutrade, poloniex, and Bittrex but the email I sent to Bittrex didn't go through and it said "//support wasn't found at bittrex.com." so I don't know how to get through to them to see if they will add the coin. Does anyone have any suggestions on any other exchanges that would be willing to add StarkaCoin to it?

Just curious why you are trying to get on exchanges when you have no plugin nor even the starts of a plugin. Trap coin is already working on a plugin for minecraft so not sure why you think yours is currently worthy of selling.

Maybe get ahold of trap dev for plugin help

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441697.0
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:49:36 PM

Thank you for telling me about that and I just contacted the dev for help.
octavarium

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:27:37 PM

now

{
"blocks" : 116,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 36274.81448323,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:32:43 PM

Hi, I just want to let everyone know that my internet data plan is almost out of GBs so I wont be on until like the 20th of this month since that's when it rolls over. So please hold your questions until then. Thank you for understanding. Also since I have to pay a hosting fee for the nodes to keep the coin running it might go down this month but I will pay the fee once the internet data plan rolls over and I can get back on.
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:58:08 PM

Listen the only reason I made this is because there are no altcoins right now for Minecraft that are active. So this is different then just any altcoin because its going to be used on Minecraft servers. So in my opinion this is not a "shitcoin" because it actually serves a purpose unlike most other altcoins that don't have a purpose and there just there.

TrapCoin, previously Spliffcoin, is a minecraft server token.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:16:44 AM

Hi, I am able to get back online but only for a few days since I am at a hotel with free Wi-Fi. I am available to answer any questions now. Also yes I read about the other coin for Minecraft just recently and I had no idea about it at the time of creating StarkaCoin. I have contacted the developer of the other coin and we are from my understanding going to work together to help build up both of our coins.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:21:38 AM

Also I just want to let you guys know that StarkaCoin will be used for four different things. One will be of course Minecraft. The second will be for my micronation but I know a lot of you may not know what a Micronation is and I don't know how to explain it besides its like a startup country that is not an official country but is trying to become one. And StarkaCoin will be used as the currency for the Micronation. Also the third thing will be for use like Bitcoin where it's universal and people exchange things for StarkaCoin like Bitcoin and other Altcoins. And the fourth thing is for a new MMORPG that I own the rights to and I will be hopefully putting it out there to be played soon. I actually bought it from a person and if you would like to look it up it's called Cubicverse. And there should be pictures and stuff online about it and the website is currently down but I hope to get that back up in the next few days if possible. So just let me know what you guys think about all of this. Thanks.
rigging

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:29:40 AM

CPU to mine algo SHA256,are you kidding me? Angry Angry Angry

██████    ... ANTSHARES, DIGITAL ASSETS FOR EVERYONE  ...    ██████
████    ... ANTSHARES ICO STARTS AUGUST 8th  ...     ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ANTSHARES     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ (https://antshares.com/?ref=rigging)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:07:36 AM

Also I just want to let you guys know that StarkaCoin will be used for four different things. One will be of course Minecraft. The second will be for my micronation but I know a lot of you may not know what a Micronation is and I don't know how to explain it besides its like a startup country that is not an official country but is trying to become one. And StarkaCoin will be used as the currency for the Micronation. Also the third thing will be for use like Bitcoin where it's universal and people exchange things for StarkaCoin like Bitcoin and other Altcoins. And the fourth thing is for a new MMORPG that I own the rights to and I will be hopefully putting it out there to be played soon. I actually bought it from a person and if you would like to look it up it's called Cubicverse. And there should be pictures and stuff online about it and the website is currently down but I hope to get that back up in the next few days if possible. So just let me know what you guys think about all of this. Thanks.
it is nice hearing that from you dev at least you are doing something for this coin to continue to exist but
even you have a plan you must convinced the community that there's real business out there and you
must put everything here on the OP so we are updated.
recitestores

Activity: 592

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:35:25 AM

Watching this thread Smiley
ClamCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:07:37 AM

I think the dev is trying his best. he seems to be upfront and honest. We just need to wait for the plugin to be done.
Dev, do you know how long this could take? Have you contacted trap dev yet?
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:02:51 PM

Thank you all for understanding and being patient. And yes I have contacted the trapcoin dev and he said he is willing to work with me on developing the plugin.
sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:23:57 PM

there will be exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: