Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: closed  (Read 909 times)
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:26:30 AM

Why not explain exactly what your business is in detail and why you only do business in the UK and not your home country and why you cant recieve payments directly to your foreign paypal account.

Cant wait to see how you try and squirm around this one and not answer a single question with a direct answer.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:34:37 AM

Seem to have lost the ability to type all of a sudden  Roll Eyes
dossantosleite (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:34:54 AM

Why not explain exactly what your business is in detail and why you only do business in the UK and not your home country and why you cant recieve payments directly to you foreign paypal account.

Cant wait to see how you try and squirm around this one and not answer a single question with a direct answer.

It's not your business, mate. I have my own rules and prejudices. Payments just can be received to UK paypal.

It's currency exchange thread, not thread about my business and what I am doing in my life.

I accept ESCROW, I can wait for the money from you, I just need person who could receive it.
We can wait few days or a week or even few weeks. If the money sent is somehow dirty, you would receive chargeback in few days i think..

So I tired with this drama show, who wants to make money by helping me to make money, contact me, if you thinking it's a scam and dont trust me, leave this thread.

And of story.
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:38:00 AM

You are fucking joke,

Everything above board but as predicted but cant explain what their business is or the strange setup for doing business.

Anyone with half a brain can see your just another scammer using stolen accounts/funds.

Not one person here will do any business with you.
dossantosleite (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:38:10 AM

Seem to have lost the ability to type all of a sudden  Roll Eyes

Mate, I appreciate your concern about this forum people... you are trusted and seems honest person here or in real life.

BUT, you already told your opinion about this offer, thanks.So now you can go away !

OR

Do business with me.
Miracle*

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:25:30 AM

Op must be using Paypal hacked account or stolen credit card.

Too many scam attempt in this forum. Always use Escrow !!!
My shop ( US bank withdrawal service minimum balance $1500  ) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1515926.0
Tip me ?    1BMakzEVtiJNAxPH99i46Tm8QjQy9WKmmR
dossantosleite (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:46:53 AM

Op must be using Paypal hacked account or stolen credit card.

And offering escrow ?

Incorrect.
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:28:58 PM

Escrow doesn't count for shit with PayPal which is why most sellers won't accept it here
coinzat

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:38:38 PM

no one is throwing his money away like you are saying. your thread it so shady and dealing with PayPal in things like this may lead to prison. be aware guys !
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: