Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:18:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hashocean is RIP me or what ??  (Read 1903 times)
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:19:32 AM

Have to say that although you might get your money back eventually, it doesn't mean that the company is legit. Just because It's paying right now doesn't mean that it'll pay forever. It's still a ponzi.

Cloud mining sites are usually ponzis. And Hashocean is probably one of the ones that is about to die soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:33:50 AM

Have to say that although you might get your money back eventually, it doesn't mean that the company is legit. Just because It's paying right now doesn't mean that it'll pay forever. It's still a ponzi.

Cloud mining sites are usually ponzis. And Hashocean is probably one of the ones that is about to die soon.

Yeah your right,Its cloudmining what you can expect for that? Mostly of them running as ponzi scheme and hash ocean is very known for that surely they are paying for now and what will happen if they dont get new investment anymore? Surely they will turn scam and many people are really afraid for today since halving is about to happen and many people are afraid now that it is time for hash ocean to run.

zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:52:35 AM

Why people are still investing their money in cloud mining.. honestly for me they are not trusted and anytime they can be gone or run your money..
You are just expecting for nothing.. so next time better to stay away from any cloudmining..
They expect to benefit from the offer given by all mining sites clouds with a lifetime contract but unfortunately it was too much cloud mining company that went bankrupt quickly because they do not have the mining equipment. it's same with me when the first time know about bitcoin, i try invest some money on cloud mining sites.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 06:15:57 AM

Why people are still investing their money in cloud mining.. honestly for me they are not trusted and anytime they can be gone or run your money..
You are just expecting for nothing.. so next time better to stay away from any cloudmining..
They expect to benefit from the offer given by all mining sites clouds with a lifetime contract but unfortunately it was too much cloud mining company that went bankrupt quickly because they do not have the mining equipment. it's same with me when the first time know about bitcoin, i try invest some money on cloud mining sites.

They get attracted for the fact they can earn lifetime money in hashocean even though theres no lifetime investment site existing today, and although theyre paying now theres no doubt they will probably run if they accumalate many monet than their target amount and surely it well be soon as expected to other cloudmining existing today there slowing turn scam because the halving threat is near and theirs no doubt and surprise that hashocean will be next to them.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:12:19 AM

What so many people post on these forums about the fact almost all cloud mining websites are ponzi schemes, HOW THE FUCK almost all of these websites which ARE ponzies find new victims who keep investing in them?Huh?

CONTROL your greed people!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
alfaboy23

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:45:53 AM

What so many people post on these forums about the fact almost all cloud mining websites are ponzi schemes, HOW THE FUCK almost all of these websites which ARE ponzies find new victims who keep investing in them?Huh?

Because:
1. They think it is easy money
2. Too vulnerable and too gullible, mostly gullible
3. Lack of knowledge on ponzis
4. They will never learn until it's too late
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:55:54 AM

My friend, u re a TOTAL MORON. U gave $600 to a scam company and you will never see that money again. You should ve used that money to pay for some English lessons instead of trying to make money out of a thin air.

THEY DO NOT MINE AND THEY DO NOT HAVE FARMS OR ANYTHING SIMILAR. WHEN WILL U PEOPLE LEARN?
this is not 600 Smiley its 300, and i want to tell u something Smiley if u not try u will never learn Smiley so shut up .
You were right, We will never learn something unless we try it

Congrats, You just paid a good teacher with $300 Smiley
Hope He can teach you a valuable lesson about ponzi scheme Wink

Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:56:30 AM

Because people really wants to earn money and turns hash are introduce to them also they see many proofs that its paying thats why there are people risk there money in cloudmining and luckily for those people who get backs their capital already, and surely those new investors are worried and praying that hashocean will not run.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:12:45 AM

Why there are so many threads like these about hashocean in these section why dont you post it in these thread instead
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1259703.0
And I guess hashocean will run soon, maybe before halving. So stop investing like these sites, maybe it pays until now but in the long run it will become scam. So good luck guys.
peres

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:46:32 PM

Hashocean's profitability has got nothing to do with Bitcoin - they mine scrypt coins. Bitcoin going up or down is irrelevant. For example, if your hashpower earns you $30 a day then you get $30 worth of Bitcoin. If you buy hashpower, for example, $500 - you pay $500 in Bitcoin.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:07:11 PM

OP I'm really sorry about this I feel bad for you. I know exactly how you feel bro, I lost almost $200 with a similar thing. That is unacceptable service that you received. Being ignored is bullshit. When will someone do something about this ? This is called fraud so why are these sites still doing it ? Well one day it will catch up to them and they crynwhen they behind bars. Bit still that won't get you your money back. You should collect every bit of info about a company and the people running otmbefote making an investment. Make sure you can do something if they try to steal from you.

I hear hashnet is good but after hearing this horror story I dont know. Oh and to people saying cloud mining is a scam that is ridiculous statement. You can hire out mining machines to people and make profit in fact its probably a better idea then buying them and keeping them to yourself. There is nothing wrong with that business structure. The problem is the thieves.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: