Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:11:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Future  (Read 19009 times)
espante

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:41:28 PM

The future of  bitcoin is very bright .Rich countries are adopting bitcoin very easily so it's price will be in future more than present time . the technical support of bitcoin is very fine. Bitcoin have some obstacles  like that bitcoin use in terrorist activity. Every thing has good side and bad side. All over bitcoin future is very good.
I a gree with you . one of the problems faced by bitcoin today that crime is increasing. Cyber criminals use bitcoins as shipping addresses. As is the case with the current Wanna cry virus, this can create anxiety if bitcoin is used for a negative tear.

This is a matter of global concern, although it has been solved by a young man; however, it is only a temporary solution. In just a short time, they will come up with other similar software to continue to make money. They are talented people, but they are not virtuous, and they will be punished.
I guess Ransomware and other criminal activities gives a double edge sword effect to Bitcoin because one thing is that it makes Bitcoin's image look bad but on the other hand the demand of it will increase as more and more people are buying Bitcoin in order to transact into this criminal activities. Even for a long long time ago the dark web had helped the growth of Bitcoin on where it is now. Because of making Bitcoin as their main currency it help its price to balloon in an upward momentum.

There is no such thing as bad publicity. Regardless of how people view it just the fact that it gets in the news means more people take an interest and adopt the currency.
btcforall777

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:44:35 PM

Bitcoin has not even begun to enter the mainstream. If it is going up like this now, its going to be off the charts when it finally does. Go long.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 06:22:13 PM

The future of  bitcoin is very bright .Rich countries are adopting bitcoin very easily so it's price will be in future more than present time . the technical support of bitcoin is very fine. Bitcoin have some obstacles  like that bitcoin use in terrorist activity. Every thing has good side and bad side. All over bitcoin future is very good.
I a gree with you . one of the problems faced by bitcoin today that crime is increasing. Cyber criminals use bitcoins as shipping addresses. As is the case with the current Wanna cry virus, this can create anxiety if bitcoin is used for a negative tear.

This is a matter of global concern, although it has been solved by a young man; however, it is only a temporary solution. In just a short time, they will come up with other similar software to continue to make money. They are talented people, but they are not virtuous, and they will be punished.
I guess Ransomware and other criminal activities gives a double edge sword effect to Bitcoin because one thing is that it makes Bitcoin's image look bad but on the other hand the demand of it will increase as more and more people are buying Bitcoin in order to transact into this criminal activities. Even for a long long time ago the dark web had helped the growth of Bitcoin on where it is now. Because of making Bitcoin as their main currency it help its price to balloon in an upward momentum

That alone doesn't make Bitcoin's image look bad

It is how it is being portrayed by the mass media which is what makes it look bad or even evil. If the news sources barely mention Bitcoin without giving their judgment on it (like "Bitcoin contributes to crime and violence"), Bitcoin's image remains mostly neutral (as I read it in the reports). I guess Bitcoin has already overgrown that point in its life when it could be easily pictured that way without raising a lot of eyebrows

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:26:30 PM

I guess Ransomware and other criminal activities gives a double edge sword effect to Bitcoin because one thing is that it makes Bitcoin's image look bad but on the other hand the demand of it will increase as more and more people are buying Bitcoin in order to transact into this criminal activities. Even for a long long time ago the dark web had helped the growth of Bitcoin on where it is now. Because of making Bitcoin as their main currency it help its price to balloon in an upward momentum.

There is no such thing as bad publicity. Regardless of how people view it just the fact that it gets in the news means more people take an interest and adopt the currency.

I am sorry but i guess there is.  There is such thing as bad publicity.  If it gives you bad image on that news, then that is what we called bad publicity, it may help in awareness but in what way?  Bitcoin being an illegal tool?  So tell me how could this news about bitcoin being used in illegal stuff a good publicity?
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:28:44 PM

I guess Ransomware and other criminal activities gives a double edge sword effect to Bitcoin because one thing is that it makes Bitcoin's image look bad but on the other hand the demand of it will increase as more and more people are buying Bitcoin in order to transact into this criminal activities. Even for a long long time ago the dark web had helped the growth of Bitcoin on where it is now. Because of making Bitcoin as their main currency it help its price to balloon in an upward momentum

That alone doesn't make Bitcoin's image look bad

It is how it is being portrayed by the mass media which makes it look bad or even evil. If the news sources just mention it without giving their judgment on it (like "Bitcoin contributes to crime and sin"), Bitcoin's image remains mostly neutral as I read the reports. I guess Bitcoin has already overgrown that point in its life when it could be easily pictured that way without raising a lot of eyebrows

Indeed.
The media controlled by the government made sure that it will be stuck in people's mind.
I only people will do research after the news is done. Then they would know the real truth.
Problem of the world now: A media controlled system.
Problem with peopel: They got stuck with what they say on television and they never moved forward into looking deeper just to make sure it is the truth.
The questioning mind of people had been lost, unlike before where every changes will be asked.
They are all happy with facebool now.
GetClams.com

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:01:40 PM

I am sorry but i guess there is.  There is such thing as bad publicity.  If it gives you bad image on that news, then that is what we called bad publicity, it may help in awareness but in what way?  Bitcoin being an illegal tool?  So tell me how could this news about bitcoin being used in illegal stuff a good publicity?

If that is the first time that they heard of it the initial impression man not be favorable. But the vast majority of the media portrays it as credible. Forbes, Fortune, WSJ etc. Very soon they will see it for what it is.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:04:30 PM

Bitcoin has not even begun to enter the mainstream. If it is going up like this now, its going to be off the charts when it finally does. Go long.
True, I am pretty sure that the people within the Government will begin to integrate Bitcoin into the common things that we use since Bitcoin is gaining a bunch of popularity among the civilians.

I just know that when the price drops a bunch the people that are relying on Bitcoin for them to survive will panic and there will be blood in the streets. We can only know when the time happens, since we can’t tell ones future on our own.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:39:50 PM

Future bitcoin very good, because bitcoin provides great benefits to users and holders. Limited supply of bitcoin is particular value to bitcoin as one of modern investment options.
yeah the future of bitcoin will be more successful and i hope bitcoin will be use for direct shopping in the future and bitcoin will be bring more advantages for their users and we can get a good profit in the future if we hold our bitcoin for the future.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:13:45 PM

It is already in the mainstream but there are countries or big people that are stopping it because they know on what bitcoin can do to their businesses. The future of bitcoin is great and truly has the potential to make the people have a better way of living but there are some adjustments that the core needs to improve and upgrade.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:09:30 AM

Is bitcoin a future proof currency?
i guess it is future proof if you mean a question if it is going to be profitable and popular in the future, then the answer would definitely be yes because bitcoin is the currency of the future

i think that bitcoin is going to replace all worlds money because the technology is really great and it is impossible for governments to have impact on bitcoins also its impossible to hack this technology
I think the future of bitcoin will depends on the people who use it and also in the market.Then,all markets and all banks will accepted bitcoin and it may use in different kind of transaction.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:36:19 AM

i guess it is future proof if you mean a question if it is going to be profitable and popular in the future, then the answer would definitely be yes because bitcoin is the currency of the future

i think that bitcoin is going to replace all worlds money because the technology is really great and it is impossible for governments to have impact on bitcoins also its impossible to hack this technology
I think the future of bitcoin will depends on the people who use it and also in the market.Then,all markets and all banks will accepted bitcoin and it may use in different kind of transaction.
It starts with the users, without us supporting bitcoin will not progress.
If this will grow it will benefit us especially those who invested, so it's a win win situation of us in the future.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:18:50 AM

It starts with the users, without us supporting bitcoin will not progress.
If this will grow it will benefit us especially those who invested, so it's a win win situation of us in the future.

This is really hard to foresee actually as Bitcointo replace the fiat system in the entire world since the price of Bitcoin is very unstable and fiat is a more easy to use in daily basis. I see Bitcoin to be a currency in cyberworld or in the international exchanges or transactions since it is much easy and less fee in sending money from abroad.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:23:46 AM

I'm sure the bitcoin is the future of the world financial system, rates are now more than $1900 and reached record highs, it is not hard to reach $10.000 a year again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:19:53 AM

I'm sure the bitcoin is the future of the world financial system, rates are now more than $1900 and reached record highs, it is not hard to reach $10.000 a year again.
Oh, your predictions of God in your ears. I hope that what you said will all come true.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:47:53 AM

Definitely,bitcoin has a great future.It has the potential to last long in future.No other coin has capacity to replace it.As there is steady increase in order for buying bitcoins and since its supply is limited,its price would increase more.Since more countries and companies have started adopting bitcoin,it has a great future.
reuschman

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:24:22 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin has a bright future. dau by day it is getting popular and acceptable, in the virtual life bitcoin has already gained its platform so, I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin.
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:26:22 AM

Agreed. The recent rise in price will gain some positive attention while trapping those that buy at the current high price for a few months.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:51:19 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin has a bright future. dau by day it is getting popular and acceptable, in the virtual life bitcoin has already gained its platform so, I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin.

It's because of rate adoption over bitcoin everyday by the whales and wall street corporates. If see the bitcoin in 2030, bitcoin will be use even in village of Africa. Everyone would aware of bitcoin and it would consider as international money to use in export and import between the countries. You will be able to buy the house also with bitcoins.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:10:39 AM

In a few more years, obtaining coins will be much easier.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:12:48 AM

Due to big adoptions of big countries onto bitcoin i think and i believe that yes bitcoin will be a future currency in further yesrs we will face,bitcoins has still lots of obstacles to go intoso bitcoins need support from countries adopted it to go further into it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: