Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:23:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Copa america 2016 dicussion  (Read 30773 times)
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:23:37 AM

I think Maradona's curse is following Messi , he wants to be better than Maradona but the history doesn't want , Maradona won the world cup with Argentina , but Messi didn't win any national teams competition till now , what a bad luck ? two times they lost penalty shoots with the same team .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:35:51 AM

I think Maradona's curse is following Messi , he wants to be better than Maradona but the history doesn't want , Maradona won the world cup with Argentina , but Messi didn't win any national teams competition till now , what a bad luck ? two times they lost penalty shoots with the same team .
Why they put in this guy that just came off of injury is beyond me  Angry
No wonder he screwed it up for Argentina  Roll Eyes

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:54:59 AM

Messi retired from the International football , so now argentina will have a good bright future , i also lost my bet on argentina as i thought they will win the match in 90 min itself
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:06:31 AM

Gonna be a good final here. Argentina are heavy public favorites although the line is showing them as slight favorites. Would make sense to bet contrarian and put a little money down on Chile +0.5. Chile have been in really good form and will put everything out on the line.

If Argentina manages a win, it will be their first win a major tournament in a long time.

Their first and the first for messi as well, it is about time they win something because their team consist of all top player in many clubs currently and it will be a waste of generation if they cant really win anything. Chile although is not a favourites team compared to argentina however they are quite hard to beat even by argentina so taking them at +0.5 might not be a bad choice

Won my bet with chile +0.5 , told you this is not a bad bet. I am skeptical that argentina could win any trophy as long as messi is still on the squad. Messi is probably the most unluckiest great football player that will never taste the feeling of lifting an international trophy as long as he is still playing on the team
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:09:38 AM

feel sad for Argentina and the most is for messi,failed on 4 final (Copa 3 times,WC 1 time) its enough for messi,he decide to retire from international career,i can't believe this,but we alls ad for him. this is cannot believe he miss the penalty,i wish he play on next world cup  Cry

Argentina is not going to win any trophies if Messi is still playing Smiley once Messi retired, then Argentina will win a trophy. So if you want to see Argentina win the next world, you need to ask the manager not to bring Messi.
Just my feeling though..
I think messi is the key that bring argentina this far, he has proved his quality in every match, it just unfortunate that he missed the penalty and because of that chile become the champion

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:11:06 AM

I messed up and took chili at huge underdog prices but should of put
some on +1/2 or just to win period cause the draw is what paid even
though chili won later

simplelife888

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:12:46 AM

Most of people make bet for Argentina will win yesterday but that match was disappointment and i have lost my money i watched yesterday match there wasnt much goal posation and the match had so hard football and stupit red cards i wished so good football clean football but there wasnt .
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:16:13 AM

feel sad for Argentina and the most is for messi,failed on 4 final (Copa 3 times,WC 1 time) its enough for messi,he decide to retire from international career,i can't believe this,but we alls ad for him. this is cannot believe he miss the penalty,i wish he play on next world cup  Cry

Argentina is not going to win any trophies if Messi is still playing Smiley once Messi retired, then Argentina will win a trophy. So if you want to see Argentina win the next world, you need to ask the manager not to bring Messi.
Just my feeling though..
I think messi is the key that bring argentina this far, he has proved his quality in every match, it just unfortunate that he missed the penalty and because of that chile become the champion

Messi is a great player and He is the man of the match for the whole copa america but he wont be winning anything here, he will never be able to win any international trophy as long as he is still playing. Believe in curse, it do exist in football world and messi is cursed so he wont be able to win it
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:39:44 AM

Just my feeling though..
Its useless to bring Argentina just until final and didnt win anything. Its not Messi's first time to fail win a cup, it has been 3 now (2 copa america and 1 world cup). I'm not underestimating Chile, but Argentina's squad was better actually. I just heard some news that Messi will retire from Argentina national team. Imo, he will be a loser if that news is true.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:39:50 AM

Just my feeling though..
Yeah I agree once Messi is going to leave then Argentina is going to play free because now everybody is focusing and playing around Messi.
When he leaves the other great players have more freedom which is a good thing.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:50:51 AM

I just read that Lionel Messi is retiring from the Argentina national team and from international football basically. It's very unfortunate for his country's team because Messi can be a one man team by himself and he has been carrying his teammates during numerous matches and now apparently times are changing for Argentina and their team won't be anymore what it used to be when Messi was around. But Messi has the right to decide what's best for him so good luck in his future endeavors at Barcelona I guess. I don't think Argentina will be such a big favorite in future games on international level any more.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:56:53 AM

Just my feeling though..
Yeah I agree once Messi is going to leave then Argentina is going to play free because now everybody is focusing and playing around Messi.
When he leaves the other great players have more freedom which is a good thing.

What kind of logic is this? When Messi is on the field all players keep an eye of him, that gives spaces to other players and they have more freedom. When Messi is out other players can't find that much space. Your logic is failed so hard. Argentina without Messi can't even pass quarter final in World Cup.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:52:04 PM

Why retire after this loss? That is not a way a champion thinks.
How old is he anyways? 34  Shocked
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:06:20 PM

He said that after loosing for third time a final with its national team, i think he will change its mind on next days. He is very important on Argentina team.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:16:27 PM

How old is he anyways? 34  Shocked

Messi is 29. Javier Mascherano also announced that he retired from national team. It's pointless if you go to final and lost every time. I support their decision. Argentina won't win anything without them, they won't even go to finals next tournaments.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:49:48 PM

It's truly unique as I know Argentina lose again at penalty shootout in the final. but this to happen again like when the final copa america 2015, hereby 3x Argentina in the final and also they 3x failed lol

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:06:06 PM

Messi retired from the International football , so now argentina will have a good bright future , i also lost my bet on argentina as i thought they will win the match in 90 min itself

Messi was a great player not only for argentina but also the world will miss him and his great skills. Although he the miss the plenty and maybe that lead to Argentina loss in the 2016 Copa America final, but thats does not say all about Messi. He has been around Argentina for a long time and Argentina has won quite a lot of matches only on his skills.
We will miss the great Legend Messi.
Lucas*

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:23:46 PM

after the end of copa america , we can say that Chilie surprises everybody after the winning on the final against Argentine , after penalties.
and the big problem that after 3 finals that played ,argentina don't win one of them . and like always Higuain  failed to score face to face in all 3 times . bad luck for leo messi and Argentina teams .
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:26:09 PM

I think it's because his national team always lose in the final so many times and it's make him don't want anymore to play for his national team and choose retire.
Anoona

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:28:28 PM

Chile won Copa America 2016 in penalties (4-2)

Deserved, but I'm surprised by Argentina, 3rd final loss...
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: