Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:40:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KUBO]KUBOSCOIN/P+H/WAVES TOKEN/GAME/UNNAMED.EXCHANGE/LIVE..LIVE SOON  (Read 75845 times)
KUBOSCOIN (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:44:59 PM

just continue buying kubo and just stake it inside your wallet multiple your earnings while waiting for new development. staking already makes yo profit from this coin good investment for long term future goal guys.

ok good support man  Smiley Smiley Smiley
well ok but its not only yobit you should focus you need to give investors some project that will last to attract them staking is not the best way if you can make some project like gambling site or mode of payments it can bring more from this project mate.

soon more update but you troll on yobit

everyone keep stake and support kubocoin network
everyone keep stake coins and support network

buy cheap now on yobit

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:29:11 PM

just continue buying kubo and just stake it inside your wallet multiple your earnings while waiting for new development. staking already makes yo profit from this coin good investment for long term future goal guys.

well ok but its not only yobit you should focus you need to give investors some project that will last to attract them staking is not the best way if you can make some project like gambling site or mode of payments it can bring more from this project mate.

buy cheap now on yobit

soon major update with polo and bittrex

keep support

Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:18:17 PM

buy cheap now on yobit

keep support

That's great news. Keep up the good work dev.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:21:36 PM

just needed more support form kubo community if you are trading in yobit kindly help the team to troll and make some advertisement of this coin i know dev still working harder to make this coin usable and for the price to rise up, we shall support him guys, good luck dev and kubo community keep it staking guys earn and profit more.
KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:37:45 AM

buy cheap now on yobit

keep support

thanks for support us soon update more

velf

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:41:07 AM

how to witdraw petahash? any official petahash calculator?
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 02:21:31 AM

It's really at it's lowest on Yobit but at least there are volume we need to concentrate on the road map so there will be demand for the coin we should also put a campaign on ccex if we want to be popular coin

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:33:59 AM

It's really at it's lowest on Yobit but at least there are volume we need to concentrate on the road map so there will be demand for the coin we should also put a campaign on ccex if we want to be popular coin

more update soon with 100%/year pos with petahash profit update   Smiley Smiley Smiley

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:22:25 AM

more update soon with 100%/year pos with petahash profit update   Smiley Smiley Smiley
needed to have new project not only petahash and staking in the wallet that we can offer we need to have a clear feature so we can attract investor mate i hope you have another plan not only this petahash will be waiting for that new update. good luck to you dev.
KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:38:32 AM

needed to have new project not only petahash and staking in the wallet that we can offer we need to have a clear feature so we can attract investor mate i hope you have another plan not only this petahash will be waiting for that new update. good luck to you dev.

makeing good project for investors make profit Smiley Smiley Smiley

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:58:45 AM

makeing good project for investors make profit Smiley Smiley Smiley
when do you plan to announce this new project maybe better to buy more kubo as of now since the price still cheap and earn more after you announce this new project of yours good luck dev hope you bring us to the moon.
KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 11:15:11 AM

buy cheap now on yobit

keep support

THANKS AND KEEP TROLL SUPPORT KUBOSCOIN ON EXCHANGE

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:50:38 PM

just needed more support form kubo community if you are trading in yobit kindly help the team to troll and make some advertisement of this coin i know dev still working harder to make this coin usable and for the price to rise up, we shall support him guys, good luck dev and kubo community keep it staking guys earn and profit more.

we will soon increase pos % may be 100%

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:39:32 PM

how to witdraw petahash? any official petahash calculator?

check op carefully once  Smiley Smiley

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 04:45:24 PM

Could be good to the community but we have inflation to combat after a year kubos should offer usage of the coin it is very attractive to have a coin with 100% staking rewards but a lot of development should be implemented ..

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:14:38 PM

Could be good to the community but we have inflation to combat after a year kubos should offer usage of the coin it is very attractive to have a coin with 100% staking rewards but a lot of development should be implemented ..

CHECK OP IMG CHANGE AND ITS USED FOR WALLET SOON UPDATE WITH 100% POS

JPred

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:47:40 AM

I keep stake and support kubocoin network.

Let me just say I have never seen such an active posting dev ever on any other thread. Good work keeping us informed of coming plans dev. I keep on stake and support and profit will come. Thanks.

FREEDOM
KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:55:16 AM

thanks everyone will soon pos 100% with petahash

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:57:54 AM

Let me just say I have never seen such an active posting dev ever on any other thread. Good work keeping us informed of coming plans dev. I keep on stake and support and profit will come. Thanks.

keep stake and support kuboscoin network soon 100%/year pos with new update

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:11:01 AM

soon 100%/years pos interest with petahash

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: