Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to identify bitcoin a property while you married or devoced  (Read 3022 times)
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:08:12 PM

It is just like the money in our pocket, so it will be treated the same as we treat the money in our pocket while any person will marry or divorce, I think mostly that amount of money remains with the person who have them in his/her pocket.

I agree with you it will be like the money in his/her pocket , In marry both of the persons (who are going to become the couple) are happy with each other and they both go to start their life in one home, so they take care of each other and they spend their money on each other and the same they will do with their bitcoin.
But in the case of divorce, it will be depend on the persons that what do they want for each other after separation, some people want to support even after separation and they give some money  to the weaker one, plus it will also depend on the situation that what was the condition which lead them to separation.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PokemonFun

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:01:12 PM

Your bitcoins will be after divorce yours other person cant get your money it belongs to you.I am confused about this topic why ask that when fiat mone other person divorced pair dont share only children month money.
fatima zuhra

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:14:53 PM

husband and wife are two wheel of one vehicles so they do not need to hide anything from one another and they should share all their secretes with each other including bitcoin wallets. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: