Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Rebrand - Whiat should DLISK been called?
DAPPSTER - 17 (68%)
DAPPZY - 1 (4%)
DAPPERO - 2 (8%)
TIDAL - 2 (8%)
SATURN - 2 (8%)
Option 6 - 0 (0%)
Option 7 - 1 (4%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN.  (Read 119446 times)
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:44:01 AM

I dont think investing here is a very good idea. Not much money is raised or will be and with many other good projects like Let it ride or chesscoin I dont see why anyone would want to invest in this.

I was going to invest here because placebo seems like a good guy but like you pointed out, only 6 btc invested so far its not looking too good.
I think even placebo knows his investment in LIR is a much safer investment then dlisk right now. I could be wrong but I believe that in 3 months LIR will be outperforming dlisk by a mile.
Sorry placebo but at least you invest in LIR so you'll make some good money with that one.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
b0art

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:56:33 AM

I dont think investing here is a very good idea. Not much money is raised or will be and with many other good projects like Let it ride or chesscoin I dont see why anyone would want to invest in this.

Do you call LIR a good project? It is trading 50% below ICO price, because of the too much money raised during ICO. This one doesn't have a lot of money raised in ICO so most likely it will be higher and not lower like LIR Wink Also if you call DL(i)sk not a good project, then you are calling LISK also not a good project as the codeset is the same? Strange statement here... either it is to spread FUD and make sure that your personally investment in DL(i)sk isn't dropping or you don't know what you are talking about.

I actually agree with nova. And you are wrong. the ico was at 1350 for the smart people and its trading between 1300-1800. I already sold some at 1700 and bought back more at 1350 and already am making money on my LIR investment.
DLisk cant compare to a team like shogdite and phoenix1969. These are hero and legendary members and they raised over 450BTC
WarofCoins

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:01:39 AM

Do you call LIR a good project? It is trading 50% below ICO price, because of the too much money raised during ICO. This one doesn't have a lot of money raised in ICO so most likely it will be higher and not lower like LIR Wink Also if you call DL(i)sk not a good project, then you are calling LISK also not a good project as the codeset is the same? Strange statement here... either it is to spread FUD and make sure that your personally investment in DL(i)sk isn't dropping or you don't know what you are talking about.

I actually agree with nova. And you are wrong. the ico was at 1350 for the smart people and its trading between 1300-1800. I already sold some at 1700 and bought back more at 1350 and already am making money on my LIR investment.
DLisk cant compare to a team like shogdite and phoenix1969. These are hero and legendary members and they raised over 450BTC

There has been so much hero and legendary members that launch coins and failed. Yes, the early investors took some profit but the investors that join at the end... you can make money on every coin.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:07:03 AM

I was going to invest here because placebo seems like a good guy but like you pointed out, only 6 btc invested so far its not looking too good.
I think even placebo knows his investment in LIR is a much safer investment then dlisk right now. I could be wrong but I believe that in 3 months LIR will be outperforming dlisk by a mile.
Sorry placebo but at least you invest in LIR so you'll make some good money with that one.

You never know the results of your investment. I thought that RISE would move 200% higher at launch but because of the problems in the beginning it drops. Yes, i bought some LIR and yes, LIR will do good in the next months. I also have a nice stake of DL(i)sk, maybe it is not as solid as LIR but it is also not a 460 BTC ICO but a 6 BTC ICO so it should not be as solid as LIR anyway. As everybody knows i'm a trader and not really a follower of a coin or project plan of a coin. If Waves fall sharply then i buy it, if Waves jump to the moon, then i sell it. This applies for all the coins that i join. One day i will sell LIR in the assumption that i will be able to buy lower. and every coin move lower at a certain stage, no coin move up, up and up.
b0art

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:12:30 AM

You never know the results of your investment. I thought that RISE would move 200% higher at launch but because of the problems in the beginning it drops. Yes, i bought some LIR and yes, LIR will do good in the next months. I also have a nice stake of DL(i)sk, maybe it is not as solid as LIR but it is also not a 460 BTC ICO but a 6 BTC ICO so it should not be as solid as LIR anyway. As everybody knows i'm a trader and not really a follower of a coin or project plan of a coin. If Waves fall sharply then i buy it, if Waves jump to the moon, then i sell it. This applies for all the coins that i join. One day i will sell LIR in the assumption that i will be able to buy lower. and every coin move lower at a certain stage, no coin move up, up and up.

I love you dude. your fucking awesome. wanna meet up for steak and a beer sometime on me?
b0art

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:13:14 AM

if I invest here is there a bonus me or you can get?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:09:56 AM

if you fill in the Affillate form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform

and put my name in it thne i will give 50% of the 20% extra that i receive... so basically you will have a 10% bonus if you fill in that form and use my name. Wink when you referral people yourself then you get 20% on their deposits, but there aren't bonusses only this referral program.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:32:56 PM

if you fill in the Affillate form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform

and put my name in it thne i will give 50% of the 20% extra that i receive... so basically you will have a 10% bonus if you fill in that form and use my name. Wink when you referral people yourself then you get 20% on their deposits, but there aren't bonusses only this referral program.

LOL just make 2 accounts and add your own name for the full bonus!!! Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
LiskBeliever (OP)

Activity: 126

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:22:51 PM

Then you still have to deposit twice. For your first account and for your second account. But you're right. This can happen with anu referrals bonus program.
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:40:36 PM

End of ICO in:

LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:43:12 PM

HOW TO JOIN ICO:

Deposit your BTCs to 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

Investor Verification

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley
prikitiw

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:45:33 PM

yeah stay a few more days  Grin
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:53:39 PM

yeah stay a few more days  Grin

As long as you are not depositing after ICO close as those will be refunded.  Tongue
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:39:01 PM

No use for me to buy more DLISK. See you all at moon. Risk vs Reward is great.
b0art

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:44:05 PM

I was thinking of doing that myself.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 08:33:33 PM

HOW TO JOIN ICO:

Quick question: I already sent in a little & have posted my tx id earlier in the thread. Do I have to send a PM to sebastianju with those details in order to get my DLISK? Thanks. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:10:43 PM

HOW TO JOIN ICO:

Quick question: I already sent in a little & have posted my tx id earlier in the thread. Do I have to send a PM to sebastianju with those details in order to get my DLISK? Thanks. Smiley

Sebastianju will not know if you don't inform him Smiley
WarofCoins

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:46:58 PM

I have sold some RISE and will invest in DL(i)sk. RISE isn't really rising. I hope DL(i)sk does.
WarofCoins

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:51:39 PM

Those DLISK has a credit card?

https://twitter.com/LoadDebitCard/status/750741388317253632 based on this tweet, it looks like there is somekind of deal. Hdden goldmine here?
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:51:43 PM

Sill watching. I may invest on the last day. MAYBE!

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: