Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:12:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Rebrand - Whiat should DLISK been called?
DAPPSTER - 17 (68%)
DAPPZY - 1 (4%)
DAPPERO - 2 (8%)
TIDAL - 2 (8%)
SATURN - 2 (8%)
Option 6 - 0 (0%)
Option 7 - 1 (4%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN.  (Read 119446 times)
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:16:12 PM

Can I ask why anyone is considering investing in this crappy coin produced by a scam dev?

You are talking about scam dev? and you support LIR Cheesy that coin is trading 90% below ICO price. Cheesy and the dev bought a BCT account Cheesy, and you call DAPPSTER crap? Coin that is still trading ABOVE ICO price Cheesy Crypto world is really a strange world.

Its not weird. People needed to be shaken out of lir and it happened and not one of the investors care if the dev bought a forum account

See you in a few weeks and let's check out the price of LIR then.

And yes you and your scammy self built this crappycoin and are selling it off slowly. You can see it all over the coin taint. Dumbass.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:30:03 PM

Can I ask why anyone is considering investing in this crappy coin produced by a scam dev?

Its all about ROI...... at the current market cap - it can only go up over time with increased development and community support.
So far - there is nothing to indicate that this is a scam project. Always invest what you are willing to lose. The risk to reward ratio is just too good for DAPPSTER.
You can own 1 % of the project for $150. How wrong can it go. Maybe you lose $150 as this doesn't take off which is the equivelent of a 5 hour shift as a bar tender in Australia. Big deal.
Upside. This coin grows and your $150 becomes $3000, if this reaches a market cap of $300k which is very plausible.

siameze
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:23:08 PM

Its all about ROI...... at the current market cap - it can only go up over time with increased development and community support.
So far - there is nothing to indicate that this is a scam project. Always invest what you are willing to lose. The risk to reward ratio is just too good for DAPPSTER.
You can own 1 % of the project for $150. How wrong can it go. Maybe you lose $150 as this doesn't take off which is the equivelent of a 5 hour shift as a bar tender in Australia. Big deal.
Upside. This coin grows and your $150 becomes $3000, if this reaches a market cap of $300k which is very plausible.

Its a clear pump and dump scam put on by placebo. If you don't want to admit it that's fine but don't sit here with your bought account and try to "spell it out" for me and the others readying.

Placebo ran the ico and owns all of the coins so he can sit here all day pumping his coin tying to make others think its in high demand. I've seen it before and I'm starting to think you may even be an alt of placebo.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:25:18 PM

I invested in LIR and DLISK and I hope that with these two projects, I will be able to earn some BTC.
DAPPSTER at the beginning of the road, dev is active so let's give him a chance.
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:10:47 PM

with such a tiny market cap @ 10,000 usd it wont be hard to jump to 400,000 with the right support and development.. thats a x40 from here... 1btc could be 40btc

worth a gamble, but i've had a conversation with the developer and all showing good signs to me.

But it cant be 40 BTC because there will never ever be 40 BTC in buy support above or enough time to sell slowly. Its just a scam run by a broke placebo. Trust me I know.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:41:04 PM

with such a tiny market cap @ 10,000 usd it wont be hard to jump to 400,000 with the right support and development.. thats a x40 from here... 1btc could be 40btc

worth a gamble, but i've had a conversation with the developer and all showing good signs to me.

But it cant be 40 BTC because there will never ever be 40 BTC in buy support above or enough time to sell slowly. Its just a scam run by a broke placebo. Trust me I know.

im not sure i can trust you with that nasty trust rating and purchased account.

Dappster for the win!

Don't trust nobody in crypto, including yourself. Just because someone has red trust doesn't mean he doesn't talk sense. I'd like you to pm me siamze how you know placebo is dev, you share my belief except I don't have nothing solid to back it up yet. Either way you're right this coin will never have any kind of support for everyone to dump on.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:28:12 PM

100% correct. You know your max lose, but you don't know your max profit. They are so many coins that goes 10...100 times higher.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:29:29 PM

Dappster for the win!

Don't trust nobody in crypto, including yourself. Just because someone has red trust doesn't mean he doesn't talk sense. I'd like you to pm me siamze how you know placebo is dev, you share my belief except I don't have nothing solid to back it up yet. Either way you're right this coin will never have any kind of support for everyone to dump on.

That Siamze posted on LIR thread that he dumped 1,000,000 LIR by pressing at a wrong button to 300Sats. LIR even didn't hit 300 Sats at that time Cheesy so he is clearly a red trust person Cheesy
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:48:48 PM

Any News about yobit change the name to DAPPSTER?
U need work in marketing

Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:46:31 AM

Dappster for the win!

That Siamze posted on LIR thread that he dumped 1,000,000 LIR by pressing at a wrong button to 300Sats. LIR even didn't hit 300 Sats at that time Cheesy so he is clearly a red trust person Cheesy

You should have red trust after the shit you've been upto, it will soon come pal Wink Do you realize how much sense that makes lol (off topic to reply to your offtopic) so your telling me on a thread as busy as the lir thread was, he said he dumped a million coins to 300 sat and nobody said, hang on dude we're not at 300sat and or no million coins have been dumped? That sounds as dumb as you and your dappster project going 10 - 100x lmao. If you are right please link me to where he gets called out on his lie AT THE TIME. Thank you. Moving on finding it hard to drum up support on this shit coin aren't ya, glad not many fell for this crap. Time for you to move on to your next scam this is dead with all of 0.2btc buy support to 1 sat and 0.2btc volume.

ShooterXD

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:43:08 PM

Lol, this thread hás forgothen for a couple days, then come the rebrend, then volume rise, and some people come to start fud?

Tipical from bitcointalk

Lazarus2016

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:14:43 PM

Don't waste your money on dappster.  Invest in Lazarus. We will have our own gambling site if ICO amount hits more then 7 BTC.   
ShooterXD

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:23:29 PM

Don't waste your money on dappster.  Invest in Lazarus. We will have our own gambling site if ICO amount hits more then 7 BTC.   
Look at this!

A coin dev come in other thread and do this.
Wth ?

LiskBeliever (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:01:09 PM

Dappster for the win!

There will always be fud but the facts are that all development money is still in our development account. If DAPPSTER is scam then why is the development account still full? I could easily dump all those 10M coins in the beginning and ran away with 2 - 3 BTC extra and launch another coin, so people that are so nice to fud this thread, maybe they need to ask this question. Why did i not dump all my coins? Why am I still here? I don't tell me because of the low price, because if i really want to dump my stake i would already have done it and made another coin. I don't know who this placebo is, i don't care. do your own research and then decide if you want to buy or not. I believe BCT is full of children that doesn't have anything serious to do in real life and spend some time fudding threads without any proof. Real believers of DAPPSTER will be rewarded but then again we will have people that will fud the thread again with nonsense.
ShooterXD

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:54:02 PM

Any good News to us dev?

LiskBeliever (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:59:48 PM

Any good News to us dev?

Still working on my own app, but pretty difficult. One day...
ShooterXD

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:08:41 PM

Any good News to us dev?

Great dude! Keep working!

tinaken_v

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:46:25 PM

I'm glad that i still have all my dlisk coins.

blocks.explorer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:48:58 PM

Any good News to us dev?

What app is this? Any clue? Is there a roadmap?
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:13:06 AM

Any good News to us dev?

do you have a time frame for that dev i know creating or building an application will take more time but giving the community your target time frame to finish it will gain more support, community will be backing you up and the project will surely succeed. good luck dev.

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: