Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:09:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FUD] IPO / ICO coins Scam = WHY ?  (Read 646 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:24:43 AM

Ok so i got something stuck in my craw guys and i'd love to get an answer.

Since you all spent years running around here bashing coins with "Premine's"
Then how in gods name do you all tolerate 100% Premined coins ? AKA: The ICO / IPO coin.

It just seizes my brain screeching grinding halt and smoke is coming out of my head.
I am flabbergasted, stunned and in shock !

I just don't get it.. how ? why ?

I mean i did not even mention the lack of regulations for some IPO either.

I realize you all want profit off these ICO coins and i get it.. i really do.
And i am not against making money but we can't lower the bar like that..

The idea was to IMPROVE the tech in crypto not go in reverse.
Which is what happened when dev's premined 2% of a coin then said hey fuck it..
Let's premine the whole damn thing !

What should have been playing out is dev's working on improved initial distribution methods.
Instead all i see is the dev communities flop on their back and cry..
But it's toooooo haaaaaaaaaaaard like babies whining.
So they quit !
They don't even try..
Their like hey, screw it.. fuck it.. let's just work on our "Gimmick"

So just because you WANT to make money you guys decided hey this ICO shit is ok.

Is the ICO coins like Ethereum etc an improvement over Bitcoins distribution ?
Satoshi would be proud of what is playing out ?
If Satoshi wanted to ICO some app's platform he would have made Bitcoin very different.

Crypto..

Satoshi handed you the ball and you dropped it !

Anyway, i really would like to hear some answers to my original question (i highlighted above)

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yammity

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:10:47 AM

I'd imagine that after over a year of people who actually spoke out against these things being shunned by everyone including yourself, nobody gives a shit any more.

It's pointless to put up a fight, because to anyone that's born after the mining period ends, or after the block subsidy decreases, who wants to use this, it's the exactly same thing as a premine to them.

Adding the comment "Well at least we took 100 years to mine most of it" means shit all to people in 2116. What would be the difference to them if it was mined in one month or one day?

Even then, to anyone who isn't using this already, finding out that a supply exists and has been distributed at all is basically a premine to them.

So why even bother?

Mining for subsidy is a dumb idea. I don't even understand how people equate that to mining gold any more.

It's not similar at all when it takes maybe two hours to throw together a mining rig and set up some mining programs.

Congratulations on burning hashes, it's basically the same as an investment that you take dividends from daily rather than quarterly.

There's no hash solution mine discoveries, in fact the opposite is looming over everyones head with quantum computing becoming a thing.

There's no miners that go into some trucks and fuck around all day to get some gold flakes out of dirt.

Just some basement dwelling scammers who finally found something a little more involved than watching animu in a furry suit all day.

It's just too easy, and the rewards show. 16 billion dollars in what ... 8 years?

Congratulations, that's enough for maybe 16k people's lifetimes. Or like maybe 3k scammers.

And satoshi? I've got shit all to say about some retard that pisses off out of nowhere one day and never comes back, besides hoping satoshi's dead. Even then, nobody can figure out who satoshi is? lol, k.

Don't you see how dead this shit is? People hover around like vultures just hoping for one of them to die so they can pump it up and scam off some profits.

And why shouldn't they?

Vultures do what vultures do, which is swoop in when shit is dead.

There won't be a come back, we're just watching nature take its natural course.

As for not trying? It was dead by the time everyone else got here, and about 4 months of poking around even two years ago would prove it to anyone. Now? You could figure that out in a week.

Really the only reason I can think it's tolerated is because anyone that's left and not scamming people had shit all to do before this, and have yet to find something else to do. So they sit here and collect their forty three cents, because they're habitual like most people.

It's like tuning in every day to the ending credits of some shitty nature documentary, because that's the only channel that's on because we're too damn cheap to pay for cable.

They're waiting for that last scene after the credits, only there's only so many hours in a day. So they just keep coming back and back.

This place is bat shit insane, but still manages to be more interesting than most forums.

The best thing that I can think has ever come from this forum is that a few people learned a little bit more about coding. Hopefully, they contributed enough to add a little bit of experience to their portfolio and realize that it's time to move on into a real job somewhere. With benefits and a 401k.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 885
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:20:33 AM

Since you said in some other topic that you get most of your coins by mining, I can imagine how frustrated you might have become, seeing all those expensive mining equipment becoming more and more useless everyday.   Cry

You called ICO coins "scam", but the only detail you're giving in the OP was that ICOs "don't improve the tech"! Not improving the tech = scam?  Grin
Yammity

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:30:50 AM

Yes, a relaunch without doing anything to improve the technology, or anything at all, with the intent to capture the exact same demographic as the original would be something that a scammer would do.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:25:19 AM

I was not advocating Mining if you read what i ACTUALLY said.

You missed the point badly here boys.
Go back and re-read what i said.

All i hear is well hey screw it close enough.. makes no difference etc.
Poor sad pathetic excuses for ICO's ..yes it does matter !

This is ALL about the technical inner workings.. it all very much does matter.
Whether a coin was mined in a month or day..

You wonder why i think everyone is dumb ?

Where did i say we are suppose to "mine" everything ?

I said dev's could have and SHOULD have been working on alternate currency code
working on things such as ------- NEW ------- methods of distribution.

NOT simply spit shining the next "who cares their all the same" gimmick tacked onto yet another ICO.

Wanna play the "who cares close enough" card with me ?
Then i will shove it back in your face when it comes to the gimmicks they all have.
I will take your attitude & retort and apply it the "Features" of these ICO coins.

No is going to care about the distribution method in 2126 ?
No one is going to care about the differences (gimmicks) between the last 1,000 released ICO scam coin tokens.

2 shay bitches  Cool

Summary = Retort Fail here kids.. your ICO defense game is not working.

There is no excuse..

Mining though ?
Difference with that is i never had to go to my bank and withdraw FIAT cash money $$$ to buy Altcoins.
I mined them with hardware i had laying around my house.

Those of you that buy ICO pyramid scheme scam tokens with REAL money $$$ ...are idiots.  Roll Eyes

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:37:07 AM

I knew you little scammy ICO cunts would simply ignore me and my points i made.
Par for the course around here.  Roll Eyes

You know damn well i have you idiots on the ropes and your powerless to combat my so called "FUD"

Your only tactic is to simply ignore me.. which is fine.
GOOGLE hears me loud & clear "Talk'Tards"  Grin
And after all it's the public that matters not some brat who showed up here to make an ICO scam.

I forgot to add on my last post a good point and was waiting for stab at refuting my 1 point i made here.
Looks like i will be waiting a looooong long time LOL

So since i am allowed 1 bump per day i got a good addition to this topic Wink

Guys on the subject of ICO coins..

Explain to me how an ICO coin can exist if it's existence depends entirely on FIAT ?
Get it ?

That ties it to the US dollar etc and THAT makes it a fucking Pyramid scheme !

The only way to get scammy ICO coins is to go to your bank and take out REAL money & buy them.
And..
Before you guys think your clever and want to spout of to "correct me" ..know this
Bitcoin needs to be MINED or bought as well Wink

Sooooo uhhhhhhh

Care to explain how your scammy ICO coins are not a scam ?

PS:
They have no regulations.. no one is doing jail time for insider trading.
So NO they are NOT like "penny stocks" etc.

Want more ?
I can post a million reasons why they are a scam ponzi pyramid type deal.
And if you support them (which includes buying them for profit)
Then YES you too are scammy leech piece of fucking shit to Crypto also.

You dipshits with your scam coins need to get out of my Crypto scene.
You're done.. leave.. NOW !

StinkyLover

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

This industry is pure fiction

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:02:14 PM

Don't matter what you say, people will still go for it looking for get rich quick. They want BTC .003 cents to $1000 rise. That's why they're here. Nothing else.

PEOPLE ACTUALLY GAVE BTC FOR PRISM ICO/IPO/SHITSALE

That shows the level of desperation in here. You couldn't make it up. No-one would believe you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: