Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mohammed Ali Dead at 74 !  (Read 2778 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:27:32 AM

Your quote..Said the person sitting on his ass posting on Bitcointalk for a couple of pennies a day.

so i said i don't make a few pennies

It was exaggeration, a figure of speech.

My point is, we are no better than the people we judge.
I think ali done all the judging ? like black should only be with black..white is the devil..
I think i am the greatest so i will sleep with who ever i want too sod me wife and children?

people judging him as the greatest i am telling you he was not the greatest ..Only record getting the belt back 3 times..I judge people by what they do for others physically do..
His life was for himself..As long as he was ok then that's it..What he got sick and needed people..
 go and do your research and you will see the people who where close to him tell you different..

Also i judge Hitler..I thinks i am a better person than that ass hole

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:30:34 AM

Your quote..Said the person sitting on his ass posting on Bitcointalk for a couple of pennies a day.

My point is, we are no better than the people we judge.
I think ali done all the judging ? like black should only be with black..white is the devil..
I think i am the greatest so i will sleep with who ever i want too sod me wife and children?

people judging him as the greatest i am telling you he was not the greatest ..Only record getting the belt back 3 times..I judge people by what they do for others physically do..
His life was for himself..As long as he was ok then that's it..What he got sick and needed people..
 go and do your research and you will see the people who where close to him tell you different..

Wtf? Where did Hitler come from? You should proofread before you post.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:44:05 AM

My point is, My point is, we are no better than the people we judge.

Wtf? Where did Hitler come from? You should proofread before you post.
Are you stoned Cheesy..
Your quote..My point is, we are no better than the people we judge.

So i am saying i judge Hitler..and i am a better person than that ass hole..
do you forget what you post?..Your the one with the quotes..

Your quote..we are no better than the people we judge.So if i judge Hitler am i any better than that ass hole? ARE YOU?
butragenjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:58:59 AM

I dont like that sport but r.i.p. anyway.
Xinarae

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:00:59 AM

Him are LEGEND Of Boxing.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:19:16 AM

no he is not dead he is alive. he is my favorite boxer. how can you say that he is dead. he is alive and visited Pakistan in previous days. i will really like him i think you so many of his fan by spreading false news.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:47:56 PM

I am not a huge fan of boxing and not a fan of Ali.  May he rest in peace.

I have read articles about him because of curiosity.  Because of that I salute him for all his good deeds, he is not just a boxing legend but a legend of good heart.  He inspired many people in different ways and you will notice it in how many people lamented when he passed away. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: