Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:40:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommend me a signature campaign [AKA How to get in a sig campaign]  (Read 2491 times)
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:04:54 PM

I think tokeweed's post quality has gone back to what it was -- 1 liner posts. He was doing good when he first started in BitBuku.co campaign but after a day, he started posting 1 to 2 liner posts again. Oh well, just try YoBit campaign. They don't mind 2 liner posts if it's constructive and on topic.
When will people in the forum realize that one liner's are not bad posts if they're on topic and constructive enough ?The post doesn't have to be 10 lines long and spammy to explain a point which would be done in 2 lines.That is what exact definition of spam is.You don't have to write a paragraph to make your post look constructive.A lot of Signature campaign managers have this perception ,more like my current campaign rule is sufficient ,minimum 85 chars which is hardly 1 and a half line but considering we're being managed by Lutpin,he simply doesn't pay for posts even if they're 10 lines long and non construtive.I wish this is adopted by all the campaigns.

I'm sorry but in what part did I mention that his posts aren't constructive? Roll Eyes Some of his past posts aren't constructive though. I can quote it in here but I don't want to waste time, you can look at it yourself.

Funny thing is that you're saying that you don't have to post a long paragraph to be on topic when you just posted a block of paragraph. The irony.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:11:26 PM

Funny thing is that you're saying that you don't have to post a long paragraph to be on topic when you just posted a block of paragraph. The irony.
I said " I don't have to when I don't need to " but when I have to elaborate on the point ,I certainly can.And I believe explaining stuff from the roots or basics gives one a clear understanding of the issue.If you're not too smart to understand it,I shall leave you alone.
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:22:23 PM

I said " I don't have to when I don't need to " but when I have to elaborate on the point ,I certainly can.

Nope, you simply didn't say that.

I believe explaining stuff from the roots or basics gives one a clear understanding of the issue.If you're not too smart to understand it,I shall leave you alone.

Too smart to understand? I think you meant "smart enough". Smiley

Anyway, just to summarize your previous post:
You don't have to post a long paragraph just to make your post constructive, insightful and on topic. As long as it covers the topic that you quoted and it answers the question/s that was/were asked, your post should be good.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:25:09 PM

I've been applying to signature campaigns but no one would accept me.  I don't care how much they pay out, I just want to join one.  I am on here all the time anyway...  I would also improve my posts back to when I was helping newbies getting into BTC.

Please recommend me a good campaign that really pays.  The amount doesn't matter.

Thanks.

The best signature campaign for me is yobit because yobit didnt denied my account. Yobit pays every post that i posted here n bitcoin forum. My suggestion to you is just join here post everyday and you need to write 3-4 lines per post so that yobit didnt kick you out in their signature campaign. Your ranks is high and many people wants that rank. You can join in any of the campaign because you are high rank but you need to change your quality post to Excellent so if you like to.join in a good campaign they accept you.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:54:50 AM

for me, best signature campaign is secondstrade, they have good rate and is paying every week without any problem. you just need to post your info, OP will check you posts and if they suits to him, you will be accepted.

this is the thread of secondstrade: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907271.0

good luck

Good rate? You call that good rate? Grin Even spammers wouldn't like to be there, they would prefer YoBit. I see that people who got banned from spamming when they were still in the YoBit campaign had migrated in secondstrade. I think that's the lowest paying signature campaign today.

I think tokeweed's post quality has gone back to what it was -- 1 liner posts. He was doing good when he first started in BitBuku.co campaign but after a day, he started posting 1 to 2 liner posts again. Oh well, just try YoBit campaign. They don't mind 2 liner posts if it's constructive and on topic.

Sometimes it's unavoidable and one sentence is enough to get your point across.  A lot of times, people's posts have the feel that they are trying too hard because they are in a campaign.  Some of them are long but written in broken English.  Where's the quality in that?  

Edit:  Happy to say that I might get accepted in Betcoin's signature campaign.  I'm still waiting for the campaign manager's reply via PM.  But I started wearing the avatar and sig anyway.  Crossing my fingers...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:19:41 PM

for me, best signature campaign is secondstrade, they have good rate and is paying every week without any problem. you just need to post your info, OP will check you posts and if they suits to him, you will be accepted.

this is the thread of secondstrade: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907271.0

good luck

Good rate? You call that good rate? Grin Even spammers wouldn't like to be there, they would prefer YoBit. I see that people who got banned from spamming when they were still in the YoBit campaign had migrated in secondstrade. I think that's the lowest paying signature campaign today.

Sometimes it's unavoidable and one sentence is enough to get your point across.  A lot of times, people's posts have the feel that they are trying too hard because they are in a campaign.  Some of them are long but written in broken English.  Where's the quality in that? 

Edit:  Happy to say that I might get accepted in Betcoin's signature campaign.  I'm still waiting for the campaign manager's reply via PM.  But I started wearing the avatar and sig anyway.  Crossing my fingers...

You probably should check out lorylore's post since he/she has been in Betcoin's signature campaign for so long. He/she has been posting 1 or 2 liners posts ever since. It only takes him/her a few seconds/minutes to post another one. He/she is a hot topic on Betcoin's thread right now. It'd be pretty unfair if you don't get accepted just because you're posting 1-2 liner posts. If he/she got accepted, why won't you?

It seems like you got accepted before I have posted this reply Smiley
Hi Ros,
Read your message and sent you a reply.  Thanks.  Smiley

Hi,
welcome on board! Do your best Smiley Happy participation!

Best regards.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:58:57 AM

Yup.  I finally got accepted, but I'm under probation though...  So I must be careful on my posts.  But I think it's a good thing overall as Bitcointalk has pretty much evolved from a message board to a commerce board somewhat.  The things we take for granted like reputation and quality posts really matters a lot around here.  I wish I maintained my post quality all throughout and increased the value of my account.  It's amazing how a simple forum could evolve like this all thanks to Bitcoin.

Maybe one day I ought to write a "Newbies Guide to Bitcointalk".  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:06:07 PM

Yup.  I finally got accepted, but I'm under probation though...  So I must be careful on my posts.  But I think it's a good thing overall as Bitcointalk has pretty much evolved from a message board to a commerce board somewhat.  The things we take for granted like reputation and quality posts really matters a lot around here.  I wish I maintained my post quality all throughout and increased the value of my account.  It's amazing how a simple forum could evolve like this all thanks to Bitcoin.

Good thing about Betcoin signature is they pay rate, much much higher than bitbuku campaign, but you should post quality posts while you are wearing their signature, I see the majority of its users speak english well making it look like a really good signature with really good posters, different from the one I am in which is fully populated by persons with broken english and make it look miserable in the eyes of many. Betcoin pays monthly a really big minus compared to Yobit which pays daily, thats why I will never leave yobit even when I will be sr member and above. Better a fewer payrate per post, but steady daily payments for me.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:19:08 AM

Yup.  I finally got accepted, but I'm under probation though...  So I must be careful on my posts.  But I think it's a good thing overall as Bitcointalk has pretty much evolved from a message board to a commerce board somewhat.  The things we take for granted like reputation and quality posts really matters a lot around here.  I wish I maintained my post quality all throughout and increased the value of my account.  It's amazing how a simple forum could evolve like this all thanks to Bitcoin.

Maybe one day I ought to write a "Newbies Guide to Bitcointalk".  Smiley

Good thing about Betcoin signature is they pay rate, much much higher than bitbuku campaign, but you should post quality posts while you are wearing their signature, I see the majority of its users speak english well making it look like a really good signature with really good posters, different from the one I am in which is fully populated by persons with broken english and make it look miserable in the eyes of many. Betcoin pays monthly a really big minus compared to Yobit which pays daily, thats why I will never leave yobit even when I will be sr member and above. Better a fewer payrate per post, but steady daily payments for me.

The funny thing is now that I'm in a sig campaign, I'm more conscious about the quality of my posts and have been posting less instead of maximizing the opportunity.  I guess that's a good thing overall for me as I spend more reading than posting nonsense.  Smiley

As for people who want to get in signature campaigns, I advice you to make quality posts and add good content for the forum.  If you have any questions, just feel free to ask away in the thread.  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:33:31 AM

The funny thing is now that I'm in a sig campaign, I'm more conscious about the quality of my posts and have been posting less instead of maximizing the opportunity.  I guess that's a good thing overall for me as I spend more reading than posting nonsense.  Smiley

As for people who want to get in signature campaigns, I advice you to make quality posts and add good content for the forum.  If you have any questions, just feel free to ask away in the thread. 

After all, this thread has become a thread where people did debate about quality posts. They can just read the replies in here. If they were having problems with the quality of their posts, they should try to learn the various things about bitcoins first. Because if they don't, their posts will mostly end with questions.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:30:42 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2016, 12:29:12 PM by tokeweed

Yup.  I finally got accepted, but I'm under probation though...  So I must be careful on my posts.  But I think it's a good thing overall as Bitcointalk has pretty much evolved from a message board to a commerce board somewhat.  The things we take for granted like reputation and quality posts really matters a lot around here.  I wish I maintained my post quality all throughout and increased the value of my account.  It's amazing how a simple forum could evolve like this all thanks to Bitcoin.

Maybe one day I ought to write a "Newbies Guide to Bitcointalk".  Smiley

The funny thing is now that I'm in a sig campaign, I'm more conscious about the quality of my posts and have been posting less instead of maximizing the opportunity.  I guess that's a good thing overall for me as I spend more reading than posting nonsense.  Smiley

As for people who want to get in signature campaigns, I advice you to make quality posts and add good content for the forum.  If you have any questions, just feel free to ask away in the thread.  

After all, this thread has become a thread where people did debate about quality posts. They can just read the replies in here. If they were having problems with the quality of their posts, they should try to learn the various things about bitcoins first. Because if they don't, their posts will mostly end with questions.

Yup.  Definitely a must for this forum.  But it would also help to talk about stuff in real life that you're into.  Like sports, politics, economics...  Anything under the sun really.  I have recently discovered that all the stuff I'm into, like football, F1 and MMA are talked about mostly in the gambling section (of all places).  It's surprising because I expected them to be found in the off-topic section.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:05:32 AM

need not to worry , keep improving your post quality , some signature campaign has rules and regulations ,read that carefully , follow the rules, join any other signature like which is not strict on their rules ,definitely any one signature campaign will accept.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:15:51 PM

We have a thread where all the signatures provided and their requirements is being posted. Only thing now is that from 9th June it not being updated.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:17:54 PM

I do not really know what exactly is the basis for the campaign managers to accept users into their signature campaigns as per recent trend some mangers are very concern about your time gap between posts too, for example.

Most of the really good signature campaigns already have their slots filled. I do not think you have any problems with your post quality either.
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:12:57 AM

Very simple and easy to join a signature campaign if you want the lowest payout then you get to post less but a higher one requires you to post more than about 30-50 posts, jetwin or fortunejack are two great examples. Always remember legendary ranks get paid the most regardless if its a low end campaign or high end.

Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:49:10 AM

Depending in your rank here, you ca&n join the signature campaign which accept your ra&nk, just check this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 and then choose the best one for you, and you can ask for enrollment
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:48:24 AM

Very simple and easy to join a signature campaign if you want the lowest payout then you get to post less but a higher one requires you to post more than about 30-50 posts, jetwin or fortunejack are two great examples. Always remember legendary ranks get paid the most regardless if its a low end campaign or high end.
currently, jetwin paused their campaign campaign until September, and here's the proof https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422662.msg15481121#msg15481121
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: