Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 12757 times)
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:53:03 PM

If your only focus is earning through a bitcoin payment then it will be hard. You have to spread your skills in lookig for more even if the website pays in dollars. Freelancer is offering a wide field of offers where tou could provide your services and I think it is cool to be flexible even if they pay pay you with other currency. Still it is the same money after all.

Yeah but I think on freelancer sites they are paying with bitcoins and there are wide range of tasks available at a moment, and if you hold multiple skills then sky is the limit for your earnings.
With multiple skill set, anyone could survive in this world as there are a lot of opportunities for different skill always available. You need not to look for bitcoin payments as anyone could earn fiats and then simply convert back into bitcoin.
well i guess you are right, in my opinion the best way to earn bitcoins is to do some trading over time
I think it would be the best method for people who have skills in it, so look for a job that you master in it I'm sure you're going to get rich from the job

i agree because with we are mastered that skill, its could help us to make that job easy to do and it will safe time when we are work with that. and if you can trying with all of your best skill, then i am sure that the payment from time to time will be increase.

Its always good to keep on learning new skills and that will help you in multiplying your income especially in bitcoins and once you become expert you can expect descent earning from bitcoins.
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:48:57 PM

if it was 2010 then i can suggest you some faucets and i have used them too and they are still being used anyway the point is we need more and more money with every passing days and only trading can solve this problem or can satisfy from this thurst
I also started with the faucets like many others but now i will not recommend it to any one else to earn bitcoins with it because its a completely waste thing.I would say signature camapaigns are the best way to earn some bitcoins with the work that we already being doing here,and the other source of bitcoin income for me is trading,so thats also an option.

Bingo, and if you have skills like programming or web designing then you can go for it as you can expect higher income from there in compare to signature campaign.
yeah I also think that the faucet is a method that is a waste of time and effort, because in a time of 1 day, maybe you can only get a maximum of 0.003 btc, whereas if you use other methods such as selling services or make investments, of course you will earn more of the

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:52:46 PM

if it was 2010 then i can suggest you some faucets and i have used them too and they are still being used anyway the point is we need more and more money with every passing days and only trading can solve this problem or can satisfy from this thurst
I also started with the faucets like many others but now i will not recommend it to any one else to earn bitcoins with it because its a completely waste thing.I would say signature camapaigns are the best way to earn some bitcoins with the work that we already being doing here,and the other source of bitcoin income for me is trading,so thats also an option.

Bingo, and if you have skills like programming or web designing then you can go for it as you can expect higher income from there in compare to signature campaign.
yeah I also think that the faucet is a method that is a waste of time and effort, because in a time of 1 day, maybe you can only get a maximum of 0.003 btc, whereas if you use other methods such as selling services or make investments, of course you will earn more of the

Yeah and if you are working only on signature campaign then also you can expect higher income from it which would be far better then earnings from faucets.

Alauria

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:10:19 PM

Yeah and if you are working only on signature campaign then also you can expect higher income from it which would be far better then earnings from faucets.
There are many ways to earn bitcoins but what you need to know about the bitcoin is that it is dangerous becuase there are lots of peopel just here to scamm your coins.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:24:10 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoins but what you need to know about the bitcoin is that it is dangerous becuase there are lots of peopel just here to scamm your coins.
They will scam you only if you keep on entertaining them or else its not easy for anyone to scam  your coins unless you invest them at the wrong place.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:42:31 PM

I agree that signature campaign is better than trying faucet for bitcoin  earning but the competition i s getting tighter and the requirement is getting higher  in terms of posting standards.   Aside from this you can also  try the social media bounties this coins  offer, even doing blogs willl help you get bitcoions too.
CODE200

Activity: 1456
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:51:14 PM

What is the best way to earn Bitcoin? Are faucets worthwhile or is there an easier way? How much can I expect to earn?

Gambling and investing is the best way

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:55:41 PM

I agree that signature campaign is better than trying faucet for bitcoin  earning but the competition i s getting tighter and the requirement is getting higher  in terms of posting standards.   Aside from this you can also  try the social media bounties this coins  offer, even doing blogs willl help you get bitcoions too.

Yes and if you  have skills then you can also offer your services and that will give you higher income and if that earning is combined with signature campaign then its win win for you.
Adaleon

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:05:26 PM

What is the best way to earn Bitcoin? Are faucets worthwhile or is there an easier way? How much can I expect to earn?
Best way to earn them is buy just buying them with your own money because earning them in a free way is hard and you will not get paid much.
Best thing is to use it as an investment and sell when you can make a profit.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:14:47 PM

Best way to earn them is buy just buying them with your own money because earning them in a free way is hard and you will not get paid much.
Best thing is to use it as an investment and sell when you can make a profit.

Its not earning bitcoin is hard, if you make efforts then you can surely earn descent amount of bitcoins and not everyone can afford to buy bitcoins on regular basis.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 03:28:34 PM

Faucets are not worth the time at all IMO, when I first started few months ago was using it consistently for many hours daily and all I came with where microscopic amounts of BTC and DOGE... If you can promote and do social media work for a BTC site or projects then I guess it can give decent profits.

Faucet is surely not worth to spend time for as the payouts are too low, for me the best way to earn bitcoins is from signature campaign and also from altcoin trading.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 03:40:56 PM

Faucets are not worth the time at all IMO, when I first started few months ago was using it consistently for many hours daily and all I came with where microscopic amounts of BTC and DOGE... If you can promote and do social media work for a BTC site or projects then I guess it can give decent profits.

Faucet is surely not worth to spend time for as the payouts are too low, for me the best way to earn bitcoins is from signature campaign and also from altcoin trading.
if you have good amount of btc you can also make some lending business it is also good way to earn you can ask for collateral some make good earnings coming from this business especially if the collateral is the account itself so if the borrowers wont able to pay you have full advantage of that account it depends on you whether to sell it or use it in signature campaign to maximized your earnings.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
anaderwan

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:31:07 PM

Gambling is not an investment or a method to earn BTC imo since it's just random playing and can result in losses as well as profits and not like trading with an edge but the opposite with an edge against the player... Get paid to sites are profitable if you are in the US but faucets are rarely giving any decent profit.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:55:17 PM

Gambling is not an investment or a method to earn BTC imo since it's just random playing and can result in losses as well as profits and not like trading with an edge but the opposite with an edge against the player... Get paid to sites are profitable if you are in the US but faucets are rarely giving any decent profit.

Gambling is surely not an place to earn bitcoins but its a place to loose bitcoins and it is the most risky way to depend on earning bitcoins, if you are a safe player then best choice for you is signature campaign.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
⇾ Re: .
October 04, 2016, 05:03:47 PM

Gambling is surely not an place to earn bitcoins but its a place to loose bitcoins and it is the most risky way to depend on earning bitcoins, if you are a safe player then best choice for you is signature campaign.

Well if you have extra money and just want to throw away then you should gamble. If you have high bankroll and afford bitcoins to lose then you can gamble. As earning bitcoin with higher bets easier then go from lower to high but the risk of losing a big amount of bitcoins is high too. But at the end it always depends on how much you can afford to lose. BTW its not the way to earn bitcoins.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:19:11 PM

I agree gambling is not the place if you want to earn bitcoin, it is the place if you want to gamble bitcoin  Cheesy.  Anyway if you want to earn Bitcoin in a more safer  way, you can equip yourself with skills about internet marketing, or designs, or bbcoding and offer your services in the internet.  People will more likely buy your service if they see you are good enough for the job.
Milkduds

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:42:06 PM

Bitcoins really help you earn more bitcoin,so a decent amount gives you wiggle room to make profit.
Till then you are destined to fill out surveys,faucet or freeroll in poker tournies till you have enough to make trades or purchase and sell things here on this forum.
All you need to do is look at how many people are doing the exact same thing and asking the same questions over and over to see few are willing to make the gradual slow steps to establishing a sufficient amount to make profit off. The get rich now syndrome holds a majority of the global population under as the rich get richer. This is true essence of life and once you grasp that you will start on the long road to becoming rich.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:45:38 PM

I agree gambling is not the place if you want to earn bitcoin, it is the place if you want to gamble bitcoin  Cheesy.  Anyway if you want to earn Bitcoin in a more safer  way, you can equip yourself with skills about internet marketing, or designs, or bbcoding and offer your services in the internet.  People will more likely buy your service if they see you are good enough for the job.

Earning bitcoins by selling your services is the best way to accumulate descent amount of bitcoins on regular basis and it will also give you higher income in compare to signature campaign for sure.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:33:13 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin some are safe ways and rest are the risky ways so you should choose the way according to your convenience so that you can earn some money from it.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 12:37:20 AM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin some are safe ways and rest are the risky ways so you should choose the way according to your convenience so that you can earn some money from it.

I think best and safest earning method is signature campaign.You don't need to invest just keep posting good quality post and make your account high rank.I think a Hero or Legendary member earn a lot from just signature campaign.But as I say most important is to make good quality post.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: