Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone ever lost bitcoins before?  (Read 8332 times)
bitcoineverything

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 02:01:02 AM

Yes. I did lost some when I tried gambling sites before but those are just small amounts. I also did when I sent it to a wrong address. Sad

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:19:17 AM

I also lost my bitcoin because when i was a newbie. I invest all my bitcoins to a investment site that offering hourly profit service and they say that it's lifetime earning so i got interested and put all my bitcoins and then after a 2 weeks or more they turned to scam and my friend told me that it's just a HYIP and that kind of sites are easy to turn to scam. So now i learned the lesson and now i'm very careful on investing or making big decision like putting all my bitcoins on a site Sad.
pandalion98

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 05:26:53 AM

I lost a decimal-amount of bitcoin to MtGox. About 0.02 or so.

Other than that, I don't think I lost any more.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:37:51 AM

I lost maximum 30 mbtc, it was on several scam sites, faucets where I had something and it just disappear. Same happened at some cloud mining site. For sure I lost it somewhere elsez but can't remind now.
All that happened before, when I was on beginning of learning, so I don't regret about it. A lot of time passed, and now I'm much more careful then before.
I hope I will not be in similar situations ever again. Now I have more coins, so los would be much bigger.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:33:38 AM

How, and how much did you manage to lose?
before. I deposit 7/11 1000 worth of 0.05btc. after all I've played in gambling. so exhausted after all. I'm lost. 😂 so bye2x 1000k. 😂
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:42:44 AM

I lost about 65 USD in bitcoin in September 2014 when I was using the blockchain.info wallet, old version hackers stole my coins although I had 2fa, maybe with some keylogger they got me, was using Windows back at that time. I have switched to Electrum since then and never looked back, not lost a single cent since the start of using Electrum.

However I have to say the new legacy blockchain wallet has added a substantial amount of security to its wallet, being HD with a Seed, 2FA, Mobile code, and Email verifying and I have one of this new wallet for testing purposes only, this new one so far so good, but is because I have also upgraded my knowledge in bitcoin and general PC security thanks to this forum.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:18:12 AM

I don't believe anyone say that i never and ever lose in my any fields, you know that we all are earning peoples and lose is a part of our business, but someone get more lose and someone get less lose.
Now i am doing investment and alt coin trading and also i am gambler, But my loses is high in gambling, but i always play gambling not my actual amount i play it in my extra money. So i never feel sad when i get lose.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:09:35 AM

We should manege it when we get lose, because everyone have face the lose, but everyone's way to get the lose is different, and also the way of manege it different. But in bitcoin, truly i have not a lot of lose, but sometime, but only in gambling. In Gambling i can't earn it more but i can  manege it, and signature campaign always help me.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:12:18 AM

I did loose many times in gambling but at that time price of bitcoin was very low so it was affordable, but at this stage we cannot make the same mistake to put money in gambling as price is high now.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:14:52 AM

I did loose many times in gambling but at that time price of bitcoin was very low so it was affordable, but at this stage we cannot make the same mistake to put money in gambling as price is high now.

Obviously , The price of bitcoin in this moment is very high rather than the price of bitcoin in few years ago so if we lost our bitcoin in gambling moreover with huge amount of bitcoin it is so terrible to heard.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:33:19 AM

Of course I have lost some Bitcoin before and the main reason for that was because of gambling, this is why I do not spend any Bitcoin anymore.
I know just hold on to them and use them only as an investment.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:59:47 AM

We should manege it when we get lose, because everyone have face the lose, but everyone's way to get the lose is different, and also the way of manege it different. But in bitcoin, truly i have not a lot of lose, but sometime, but only in gambling. In Gambling i can't earn it more but i can  manege it, and signature campaign always help me.
Almost all people are experiencing loses because its normal to be lose in gambling because its gambling they are made gambling to give entertainment not to give people to win and get money for free..
Thats why many business man are success in gambling site..
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:07:13 AM

I never lost any BTC due to scam, no one steal it from me either and I am very cautious about where I deposit my money.
I have seen so many too good to be true services, investing options and blatant scam attempts that I become very incredulous.

The closest I was to losing my wallet is when one of my devices was infected with ransomware CryptoWall.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:56:26 AM

Almost all people are experiencing loses because its normal to be lose in gambling because its gambling they are made gambling to give entertainment not to give people to win and get money for free..

Yup that is a fact and most people have already gotten the loss or defeat. This is a risk we have to accept even though we do not want to accept it, so do gambling well in order to get maximum results. Yeah she can succeed because he is the owner of gambling sites.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:39:52 PM

Yup that is a fact and most people have already gotten the loss or defeat. This is a risk we have to accept even though we do not want to accept it, so do gambling well in order to get maximum results. Yeah she can succeed because he is the owner of gambling sites.

The only thing we need to keep in mind is that house always wins, everyone has lost their coins in gambling which has made the owners of the site richest person.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:44:24 PM

Yes, that is there business.  It is easy to get rich and earn more money if you own gambling site.  Because they knew that many people are into get rich fast thinking.  I never know someone who get rich with gambling.  Even the richest one became broke due to this habbit.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:48:18 PM

coins having low value back in the days doesn't really matter since 1btc is and will always be 1btc. if you look back at how it is right now, then the value will be much higher of course. gambling in general is bad. the house always wins in the long run.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:52:57 PM

coins having low value back in the days doesn't really matter since 1btc is and will always be 1btc. if you look back at how it is right now, then the value will be much higher of course. gambling in general is bad. the house always wins in the long run.

Exactly gambling will make only owners of the sites richer and it will take away money from users like us and we will be left with nothing in hands at the end of the day.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:37:01 PM

Yes, I lost it in some dice games, also in HYIP sites when I am just starting in bitcoin. When I am registered here in bitcointalk, i learned more on trading cryptocurrencies. There are many references here which can teach you trading and minimized your losses.

Open for Campaigns
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:38:56 PM

Yes, I lost it in some dice games, also in HYIP sites when I am just starting in bitcoin. When I am registered here in bitcointalk, i learned more on trading cryptocurrencies. There are many references here which can teach you trading and minimized your losses.

Yes even there are many videos available on youtube where you can get clear cut picture of how trading actually works and it can surely help us in long run and establish us as a good trader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: