Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:31:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCP] InceptionCoin - Fair Ninja launch - X11  (Read 21147 times)
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:51:36 AM

and then there is this:

In the description you state 10% pos but in the table it's 10% pow. Which is it?

what, a proof that you both aren't able to look in the source to find the information and see, that it is 10% pos?

besides the fact, that it is a risk, when you start mining a coin, especially a ninja to be in fast, some miners stopped after research. some miners don't have to, because they are paying nearly nothing for their mining power and some noobs, that maybe joined crypto-community recently...
there are smarter ways to inform the community, that you believe it is a scam.

and if you followed the last year ico-on-exchange-wave, you should know: buy it and sell it fast with profit... so why are you asking stupid questions?

First, noone cares about PoS and there is no such thing as 10% PoW

Second, stop scamming newbies. Not talking about you, I'm talking about IPO/ICO/Ninjalauch and all that shit "some devs" create, to scam people and then leave

Third, asking miners to make some fucking research doesnt sound stupid to me

Are big letters making your FUD bigger?

Once you tell me who da fuck is the team behind the coin I'll stop with the big letters 
golfhuso

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:11:00 AM

maybe they want to remain anonymous  Huh

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
cardiganss

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:16:30 AM

Stop acting like kids please Shocked
kokokoin

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:22:43 AM

Once you tell me who da fuck is the team behind the coin I'll stop with the big letters  
Vitalik Buterin, Bill Gates and Elon Musk.
Now you should stop.
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:31:18 AM

and then there is this:

In the description you state 10% pos but in the table it's 10% pow. Which is it?

what, a proof that you both aren't able to look in the source to find the information and see, that it is 10% pos?

besides the fact, that it is a risk, when you start mining a coin, especially a ninja to be in fast, some miners stopped after research. some miners don't have to, because they are paying nearly nothing for their mining power and some noobs, that maybe joined crypto-community recently...

and if you followed the last year ico-on-exchange-wave, you should know: buy it and sell it fast with profit... so why are you asking stupid questions?

Second, stop scamming newbies. Not talking about you, I'm talking about IPO/ICO/Ninjalauch and all that shit "some devs" create, to scam people and then leave

first: really? ok, here are 10% pos, but did you check the latest icos with 50k btc in it? no one cares about pos? aha.

second: fully agreed

third: telling them they are mining a scam coin is all ok. naming them fucking stupid, without further knowledge of their situation and a full proof of your claim, sounds, politely said, stupid.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:52:01 AM

and then there is this:

first: really? ok, here are 10% pos, but did you check the latest icos with 50k btc in it? no one cares about pos? aha.

second: fully agreed

third: telling them they are mining a scam coin is all ok. naming them fucking stupid, without further knowledge of their situation and a full proof of your claim, sounds, politely said, stupid.

1) I'm not saying PoS doesnt matter. I mean there are more important things to check before, like who is the team and if it's going to be here in a week.

3) Politely said, if you say these things politely, they will said you're fuding.
To make them understand that there is no team behind this coin, you need to be rude
peres

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:26:08 AM

70 GH/s nethash, around 20 gh/s on the 3 public pools

Hello - Does anyone know how to stake coins with inception coin? Also do they have a website? Thanks
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:29:39 AM

70 GH/s nethash, around 20 gh/s on the 3 public pools

Hello - Does anyone know how to stake coins with inception coin? Also do they have a website? Thanks
in thread said that stacking will begin after 9800 block
iSimantri

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:32:42 AM

damn, nethash still very high at block reward 833  Angry

Pig Farm Investment
Detail here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.0
Low profit and long term project.
peres

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:05:52 AM

I HAVE MINED ABOUT 230 000 COINS IN ABOUT 20 HOURS SO MAYBE ONE OF THOSE WALLETS IS MINE /// SO IF ITS A SCAM HOW DO THEY MAKE ANY MONEY? MAYBE ITS NOT A SCAM AT ALL - BUT SURELY THERE SHOULD BE A WEBSITE? WHY GO TO ALL THE TROUBLE OF SETTING UP A WALLET ETC. IF ITS A SCAM? // Also the coin is listed on an exchange to trade - so maybe its not a scam at all and more info will come out in a few days after the initial startup mining?
alexcrownjr

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:15:05 PM

https://empoex.com/trade/INCP-BTC  online
Se7en_ALT

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:34:14 PM

I HAVE MINED ABOUT 230 000 COINS IN ABOUT 20 HOURS SO MAYBE ONE OF THOSE WALLETS IS MINE /// SO IF ITS A SCAM HOW DO THEY MAKE ANY MONEY? MAYBE ITS NOT A SCAM AT ALL - BUT SURELY THERE SHOULD BE A WEBSITE? WHY GO TO ALL THE TROUBLE OF SETTING UP A WALLET ETC. IF ITS A SCAM? // Also the coin is listed on an exchange to trade - so maybe its not a scam at all and more info will come out in a few days after the initial startup mining?
Lucky you, I have not learned maining (. And I hesitate to buy, apparently someone wants to buy a lot and cheap.

max2000irc

Activity: 527
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:39:19 PM

Still no other exchange?

kokokoin

Activity: 638

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:39:52 PM

Block reward decreased but network hashrate is still 46 GH/s. Interesting.
peres

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:06:49 PM

Hello

Yes, some people are wanting to offer nothing on the exchange, but hopefully that will change over time and those that have the coins will keep them for a couple of weeks at least Some people may be mining cheap, but I am paying about $200 a day for hash power. Can only do a few days.
Anyway, mining is going well. All the best
BTC
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:23:15 PM

Hello

Yes, some people are wanting to offer nothing on the exchange, but hopefully that will change over time and those that have the coins will keep them for a couple of weeks at least Some people may be mining cheap, but I am paying about $200 a day for hash power. Can only do a few days.
BTC
   I am assuming they Developer/s mined quite a lot too. If it is multiple tech people that would explain all the non-pool hash. I think it makes perfect sense if it is what they say it is. Not sure why they would go through the trouble unless its some 15 year old messing around with time on his hands... I guess time will tell
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:30:45 PM

OP we need some more info seriously
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:10:03 PM

Dev cant almost make a block explorer, so who is gonna make the code?

Are you gonna set up some bounties for coding?

Setting up a wallet? That's a reason for not being a scam?  Shocked

Hello

BTC

dude, I'm really feeling bad for you. 200$ per day¿?

why do you hope someone will pay for it? What has this coin unique?
sorry but now is a shity coin in a shity exchange

Ok guys, this is my last CSR post.

I've told you a thousand times this coin is a scam.

Now you can not blame the dev for scamming you.

You are the responsible ones for believing his shit

alexcrownjr

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:04:42 PM

Hey @Rw13enlib88 I found new target for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1504161.new#new  Grin
CryptoSiD

Activity: 631

Former SuchPool Admin

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:23:37 PM

Dev cant almost make a block explorer, so who is gonna make the code?

Are you gonna set up some bounties for coding?

Setting up a wallet? That's a reason for not being a scam?  Shocked

Hello

BTC

dude, I'm really feeling bad for you. 200$ per day¿?

why do you hope someone will pay for it? What has this coin unique?
sorry but now is a shity coin in a shity exchange

Ok guys, this is my last CSR post.

I've told you a thousand times this coin is a scam.

Now you can not blame the dev for scamming you.

You are the responsible ones for believing his shit

This coin isn't a scam, this was a fair ninja launch and the first 100 blocks was empty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: