Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:21:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is dying?!  (Read 3018 times)
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:06:29 AM

Bitcoin will never die this year, As you see bitcoin price chart is so Great, Even me are shock when i see bitcoin price chart. Bitcoin will never die if the chart is like that
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:12:30 AM

According to Mike Hearn's blog, he said the Bitcoin is failing and dying so he sold all his Bitcoin. Is it really true or it is just his marketing strategy?

According to my observations bitcoin still healthy course. seen from marketcap and the price of some bitcoin exchanger as huobi and BTC-e is still stable and up and down as usual, moreover there is no news like that. thank you
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:31:27 AM

In my view, we users were near to the extreme of death to multiply our bitcoin. If its towards death why to risk, so even after long years you can see bitcoin without getting vanished.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:38:33 AM

The bitcoin is not dying at all, I even think its getting bigger and bigger because of the fact that the halving is coming and its growing with more users everyday.

Yeah, I simply do not understand why some people are so retarded and think that bitcoin is dying when really it's succeeding at an enormous pace. It's getting new users everyday, and everyday people are using bitcoins for more purposes.

So no, although bitcoins might have some minor problems within the system, the system is functioning really well atm. Bitcoin is thriving.
thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:53:13 AM

he said that months ago and bitcoin has been dying roe years according to the naysayers...... he has an motive to say its dying.

No. Bitcoin is indeed growing. Don't look at the price, as that is not indicative of the growth or lack-thereof.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:36:27 AM

Bitcoin is not dying at the moment and that is nice because you can even see now that the value of Bitcoin is now rising slowly and many people are now waiting for a higher value.
But it wont be that easy to earn some more money with Bitcoin because it can takes a long time until you have profit.

jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:41:16 AM

According to Mike Hearn's blog, he said the Bitcoin is failing and dying so he sold all his Bitcoin. Is it really true or it is just his marketing strategy?
Yeah sure if by dying he means rising in price and becoming more of a danger to fiat, its still no where near destroying fiat but still making good progress because of the upcoming halving.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 07:52:06 AM

Yea I've come across a couple of other articles recently claiming that Bitcoin had failed.  Nothing to worry about IMO, it is not possible to have believers without having any non-believers. It's a little bit of shame that Mike Hearn decided to jump ship but Bitcoin will keep moving forward.
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:56:41 AM

Bitcoin can never die because all illegal activities needs bitcoin.
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:57:59 AM

They want to create an environment in which all people will sell thier bitcoins fearing its drop and they will sell the same bitcoin back to you at higher prices. Bitcoin will never die.

maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:01:31 AM

People say that Bitcoin is dying is I get why they are saying that but I believe that it will end up good with Bitcoin. The fact that the halving is coming which makes it harder to earn Bitcoins.
Straux

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:05:00 AM

Bitcoin is growing healthier by the second. This guy's just spreading FUD. He wants to try and nudge the price down so he won't be as butthurt (for whatever reason.)
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:09:29 AM

I thinks this will never happen dying bitcoin
Bitcoin have million of users they get more income of it.
You can say that is good investment site because of its continuous growing price
jak1

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:10:39 AM

Bitcoin will never die this year, As you see bitcoin price chart is so Great, Even me are shock when i see bitcoin price chart. Bitcoin will never die if the chart is like that

Not only this year, but bitcoin will not die in future years, I am sure bitcoin will be there forever, bitcoin is continuously growing up everyday, and lots of new user, companies, markteplaces adopting bitcoin every day.
thousands of sites, blogs, earning bitcoin sites, investment, trading exchanging services established for bitcoin then how bitcoin could die this year, this is an completely fake statement.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:58:42 AM

Bitcoin will never ever die.Because if it is that weak well bitcoin network will not  reach this age of 7 years existance.Bitcoin will not die because there are many supporters of  bitcoin online and it's developers are smart enough to think of plans tha will make bitcoin network still alive and rising.Bitcoin in the future will be part of our fiat currencies just accept

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
dearbesz

Activity: 375

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:41:31 PM

this is totally a none sense statement,  how come that bitcoins is dying?
the price is more than 600$ still majority of the community here believe in bitcoins and
many are still holding it and some are trading it too... Cheesy
zodin

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:48:12 PM

how can you say that if you look at the price today it is not dying but it make the peple to dying i think.
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:56:55 PM

Bitcoin is not dying.
Core is dying.
Nowl1935

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:56:57 PM

ofc not, bitcoin is not dying, it's going bigger and better now these days. And bitcoin is very succesfull right now, and i don't think that it's dying. Maybe other altcoins will die, but bitcoin will not.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:15:52 PM

ofc not, bitcoin is not dying, it's going bigger and better now these days. And bitcoin is very succesfull right now, and i don't think that it's dying. Maybe other altcoins will die, but bitcoin will not.

Yeah and looking at the present growth of bitcoin I don't think its dying in fact its getting better and better as time progresses and we can expect much bigger bitcoin in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: