Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:31:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the Founder of Bitcoin?!  (Read 5061 times)
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:50:01 AM

Everyone say that Mr. Nakamoto is the founder of bitcoin and some people is wondering why he is not appearing to the public. He has a valid reason for snot appearing and I truly support that reason.

Bitcoin is a revolution towards a free world. He has tried to establish an alternate economy in to the current situation. Unlike any other fiat currency, bitcoin is not a tangible asset. So no country will want bitcoin to mix in to their own economy. So if the actual Mr. Nakamoto revels his identity to the world, he will immediately become the "Most wanted criminal" for all the enforcement agency. So let him live his life peacefully and please continue enjoying the bitcoin without disturbing him.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:09:35 AM

Is Satoshi Nakamoto really the founder of bitcoin? Then why he did not show in public? What do you think the reason maybe? He might be a billionaire by now if he showed his true identity in public.

"If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry" - Quote from Satoshi Nakamoto

You don't need to know, who is really satoshi , the person? or the group? or somone else? and he doesn't need to show his identity to be a billionare, he has already super rich since the bitcoin was created, why should he revealed his identity when he has lot of bitcoin, and i don't think he will do that, just respect what he has created.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:21:31 AM

well is it still in debate who is the founder of bitcoin, if he mention it to the world maybe he is going to be the most wanted person by hackers and all robbers, and the government will looking for him to give him tax, so its better the founder to stay hidden
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:22:14 AM

Is Satoshi Nakamoto really the founder of bitcoin? Then why he did not show in public? What do you think the reason maybe? He might be a billionaire by now if he showed his true identity in public.
He is the founder of Bitcoin, and he likely won't show in public because he is the creator of a $10b value currency, and this means a lot of people would want to get their hands on him for one reason or another. Might be political, might be criminal.

He might be a billionaire, but a ton of governments would want to get him, and criminal orgs would equally want him. If he says nothing that is best for him, plain and simple.
Jeemee

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:28:19 AM

may be the main reason is TAX

Hahahaha,  I like how simple and direct to the point you are saying.

He won't show up mainly because of tax.

raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:55:08 AM

well is it still in debate who is the founder of bitcoin, if he mention it to the world maybe he is going to be the most wanted person by hackers and all robbers, and the government will looking for him to give him tax, so its better the founder to stay hidden
Yes, the Founder is hidden. But he is one of the famous billionaires in the world. I want to see him once in my life. He created history in digital currency world. Yes because of TAX he is hidden. But my doubt is he is hidden means who is running this main Bitcoin business in the market. Like this number of doubts coming in my mind.
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 425

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:25:34 PM

many people say that the inventor is satoshi Nakamoto, I myself do not believe 100% on it..

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bitdumper

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:34:57 PM

there are many reasons like he have predicted any future market crash or he knows about bitcoin's biggest mistake or he do not want anybody to treated as a ruler of this wonderful power

croutonhexagon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:57:30 PM

People believe's that Satoshi Nakamoto it's the creator of bitcoin but his real identification is still a mystery and no one knows who is he or is it a group. We know only that satoshi nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin. He might have lots of bitcoin and he will come back to real world out of dark when bitcoin price soul go up as high as half million Rs.
marleybobthedog

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:02:18 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto had already submitted documents and released bitcoin in 2009 January 3rd publicly but still no one knows who is he or satoshi nakamkto might also represent a group. Many intelligence agencies had tried to find his real identity but came out finding fake profiles. So till now it's just a mystery and no one knows when he will reveal his secret.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:04:47 PM

Some people have motivations to do things that the rest off us "mere mortals" wouldnt, ill be honest i am driven by the cash, but i admire anyone who does things for the common good.  It is aswell that we have people like that or the human race would be in a shit state...... Wink
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1858

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:17:35 PM

Damn I really thought Satoshi Nakamoto is a real Japanese guy until I saw this thread which I thought is a joke at first. Anyway whoever created bitcoin is a real definition of a true human. After all service to humanity is the best work in life.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:03:19 PM

you are right, the only thing that is sure about bitcoins creator is that he is satoshi nakamoto, nothing else is known

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:24:16 PM

The general consensus is that Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of bitcoin but no one knows for sure who he or she it. We don't even know if it is the real name or if it is even just one person or a group of people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:25:14 PM

Damn I really thought Satoshi Nakamoto is a real Japanese guy until I saw this thread which I thought is a joke at first. Anyway whoever created bitcoin is a real definition of a true human. After all service to humanity is the best work in life.

The founder of bitcoin will be revealed in some point of time, but for now it is better he/she stays anonymous because he may be a target for criminals.
Fact is that we should be very grateful for his efforts.

erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 12:38:27 AM

Some people have motivations to do things that the rest off us "mere mortals" wouldnt, ill be honest i am driven by the cash, but i admire anyone who does things for the common good.  It is aswell that we have people like that or the human race would be in a shit state...... Wink

Humanity is not dead!
Maybe Satoshi Nakamoto is our modern day Robin Hood Smiley
He have his own reasons for creating bitcoin and I think one of those is to help poor people.
andyste

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 01:07:06 AM

many people say that the inventor is satoshi Nakamoto, I myself do not believe 100% on it..

satoshi nakamoto only anonymous, not only one people know the real name satoshi nakamoto
so not only one people know satoshi nakamoto gender female or male, not one people this know where from to satoshi nakamoto

satoshi nakamoto only online name in founder bitcoin not real name
dc1a0

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:36:28 AM

The founder of bitcoin will be revealed in some point of time, but for now it is better he/she stays anonymous because he may be a target for criminals.

Well, for his/her/their sake, I hope it is only after they have lived a decent life and died of natural causes before they are revealed. I don't think anyone with a decent heart, and an ounce of sense would want those who cryptocurrency threatens to get a hold of them while their live(s) could still be made miserable in retribution.
MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:47:59 AM

Well, for his/her/their sake, I hope it is only after they have lived a decent life and died of natural causes before they are revealed. I don't think anyone with a decent heart, and an ounce of sense would want those who cryptocurrency threatens to get a hold of them while their live(s) could still be made miserable in retribution.

Yep. Bitcoin and it's protocol has the irredentism l potential affect so many people, for the better out the worse. All it takes is one madman.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:57:47 AM

He is the founder of Bitcoin, and he likely won't show in public because he is the creator of a $10b value currency, and this means a lot of people would want to get their hands on him for one reason or another. Might be political, might be criminal.

He might be a billionaire, but a ton of governments would want to get him, and criminal orgs would equally want him. If he says nothing that is best for him, plain and simple.

But satoshi refuse that he is the founder of Bitcoin in many interviews. I think founder might be from Australian region and as said he is hidden due to Bitcoin seems to be decentralized. Once it become centralized he will reveal that in public automatically.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: