Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:20:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The First Thing You Bought?  (Read 8885 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1141

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:34:03 AM

Yes we gone to a restaurant for my boyfriend's first bitcoins. And after I joined the bitcoin world and get my first coins I spend it for a sweater that I bought in online shop.

That's great to hear that you bought physical product using bicoin directly, can you share the name of website from where you bought and do they have any shipping charges?

They would surely have  high  shipping chargers  especially when you are on a  far country and its not ideal  to buy their its much better  to buy directly on your country when its  already available but  as  of  now if  its not available then  lets wait for the future.

Daisy14

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:40:45 AM

The first thing I bought was a virtual credit card from Uquid. I have not made a physical payment with bitcoins before.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 10:43:30 AM

Movie about Vitalik Buterin and Ethereum

thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:56:51 AM

Yes we gone to a restaurant for my boyfriend's first bitcoins. And after I joined the bitcoin world and get my first coins I spend it for a sweater that I bought in online shop.

That's great to hear that you bought physical product using bicoin directly, can you share the name of website from where you bought and do they have any shipping charges?

They would surely have  high  shipping chargers  especially when you are on a  far country and its not ideal  to buy their its much better  to buy directly on your country when its  already available but  as  of  now if  its not available then  lets wait for the future.

Shipping fee really kills you! The fee of shipping is kinda like the stuff that you bought or sometimes it is double! Agree just find a shoop in your country that they have that kind of stuff and dont order in the other country but if that stuff is not available in your country then wait or you can buy it in other country but a high fees.
lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:05:28 AM

i firstly buy mobile phone with bitcoin and i like very much to buy some thing or product with bitcoin and bitcoin transaction is very faster and bitcoin transaction fees is very much lower than other service .
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:09:02 AM

the first thing i bought using bitcoins is garrysmod on a steam site that day i was so happy to get my first game on my steam library second it csgo then i bought my friend csgo then bought skins with it
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:11:14 AM

i firstly buy mobile phone with bitcoin and i like very much to buy some thing or product with bitcoin and bitcoin transaction is very faster and bitcoin transaction fees is very much lower than other service .

Wow! Thats cool! i hope that is my first thing that i bought in bitcoin but its not because on that time my earnings is too low so my first thing that i bought is a gaming keyboard! Cheesy But im planning to buy a gaming computer soon something custom build Cheesy Wish me luck
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:19:38 AM

Well, i only can bought some steam wallets using my bitcoins. Because i can't earn many bitcoins for now, but maybe someday when i earn many bitcoins, i will buy a notebook.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:34:43 AM

What was the first thing you bought with your Bitcoin? Did you treat your loved ones to a classy restaurant? Or did you bought something for yourself? Bitcoin indeed is really helpful Smiley
The first thing I bought from bitcoin was a domain name. I earned bitcoin by working on signature campaign and bought a domain name to start a website.. that was my first purchase with bitcoin.. I bought some more things after that.
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:21:19 PM

What was the first thing you bought with your Bitcoin? Did you treat your loved ones to a classy restaurant? Or did you bought something for yourself? Bitcoin indeed is really helpful Smiley
The first thing I bought from bitcoin was a domain name. I earned bitcoin by working on signature campaign and bought a domain name to start a website.. that was my first purchase with bitcoin.. I bought some more things after that.

thats good for you and i think i am buying electricity voucher to use in my home and its not only for a day, but i think its once in four days and in a month i will buy in seven time. beside that, i am planning to buy smartphone with bitcoin and now i am collecting bitcoin first to reach the amount.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:35:01 PM

Seeing a girl in this community just really amazed me , i don't know why but why do mean still dominates this industry  well i found a girl like you brave enough to try things like this.
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:37:55 PM

My first thing i bought with bitcoin is personal computer with medium specificatiob to support my jobs
and especially to earn some bitcoin with that PC, its very helpfull
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:42:59 PM

The first thing I bought with Bitcoin was a mobile phone that I wanted for a long time. I remember, I was so excited and at the same time afraid that maybe I couln't do so. When I was saving coins to make this purchase the price was going down for a while and I was afraid that I would never collect enough coins to buy this phone. But everything went well.
Wow me too i remembered that the day i bought mobile phone using my bitcoin uhhm actullay i exchange my bitcoin into fiat then i use it to bough samsung galaxy grand prime i was really excited that they because the money i work so hard has some pretty result and now im saving bitcoin for laptop hopeso that i can make it.
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3665

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:43:07 PM

risers for my gpu bitcoin miner video cards. back then only ribbon risers were around and i modded them to put a molex on one of the wires so it didnt draw power from the pci socket.
Drelav

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:52:13 PM

Well since not many places in my country support Bitcoin payment, I sold some BTC for cash and bought myself some new jeans and shorts for the summer Cheesy Once I thought to buy a PC game from an online store, but with all the negative reviews about BTC payment in that store I decided to not do it Smiley Anyway I am looking forward and expect, that when more merchants start accepting Bitcoin here, I will buy more stuff in the future Smiley
did you really bought that for the first time with tbitcoins i dont know what i bought for the first time with the bitcoin i think it was a license for a online website.
Dont know exactly what it was because i bought allot with the bitcoin you know cant remember.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 01:52:29 PM

The first thing I bought with Bitcoin was some honey and other goodies from Bees Brothers.
I heard about them through this forum and remember I had to pay quite a lot for shipping (US to Belgium), but it was totally worth it.

Everything came packed in a really nice box and the honey and caramels were very tasty, can't recommend them enough.

Check them out if you want to buy some delicious treats from them: http://www.beesbros.com/

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:10:09 AM

Im holding and keep pushing to earn more lots of bitcoin and i want to achieve my dream before the year ends or before my birthday comes because it is really my dreamed before to have an alienware laptop by my side and i love that using because i want to use laptop for my daily activities on this forum keep earning and keep holding.
Alienware laptop has a very high specification. you can use this laptop for any activities because this laptop is very sophisticated,
atleats you need more than $ 2,000 to buy a laptop of this type. I hope you can be more eager to collect bitcoin
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:17:33 AM

I can't remember definitely the first time I bought or what did I do with the money I earn from my first cash out in  bitcoin. But surely I invested it to important matters like home care appliances, medical needs, food (very important  Grin) and some other stuffs I need. Guess I can say I'm wise enough to spend my money/ savings.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:05:25 AM

The first thing that I bought with it if I'm not wrong is a blue light shield glass. I bought it to an online store, eBAy is the name of it. It's worth it because I've been trying to find that kind of glass but I can't find any on the department store that's why I've look on the internet and luckily I've just found one and I'm still using it right now.
boyptc

Activity: 3052
Merit: 681

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:25:14 AM

I can't remember what is the first thing I bought with bitcoin. If I'm not mistaken, I haven't bought anything in the first place but I used my first earning with bitcoin as my allowance for my travelling expenses. Because I love travelling and by that time I can't believe that bitcoin is real because I was still new on bitcoin that time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀