Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone tried Chain-Bet.com?  (Read 3079 times)
MarbleBoss (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:08:28 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2016, 11:25:22 AM by MarbleBoss

I came across a pretty new gambling game called https://www.Chain-Bet.com in another thread. They seems to be on chain and using the last digit of a block hash as random number. Have anyone here tried this so far ? Would like to have some feedback before I start playing there.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:21:27 PM

The wining rate is really low to win 8x but if you go through few of the last wining you may see only 3x payout on win. I think they are still in beta phase but even 8x is lower compared to risk of loss.
Lender

Activity: 39
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:56:37 PM

The wining rate is really low to win 8x but if you go through few of the last wining you may see only 3x payout on win. I think they are still in beta phase but even 8x is lower compared to risk of loss.
The payout in their site was 4x at launch and later it was raised to 8x. It was never 3x as you have claimed here. It seems u asked this question in their thread and they have already given an answer to that...

Bet id 20   8    0.0003   Click Here   414057   won

but on detail it shows return of 0.0012 BTC which is only 4x of bet but OP claims to return 8x on correct guess quite confusing. Huh
We launched with 4x return and then raised it to 8x. Here is the announcement...

We have experimentally raised the Player vs House multiplying factor from 4x to 8x. Any further changes will be notified here. Thank you everyone for showing interest in this new game.

Let's not spread misinformation.
Warren Buffet

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:06:06 AM

I came across a pretty new gambling game called www.bitcoinbetting.website in another thread. They seems to be on chain and using the last digit of a block hash as random number. Have anyone here tried this so far ? Would like to have some feedback before I start playing there.
I tried it. It is working as expected. Very addictive. Control yourself before you jump in.
MarbleBoss (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:37:28 PM

I came across a pretty new gambling game called www.bitcoinbetting.website in another thread. They seems to be on chain and using the last digit of a block hash as random number. Have anyone here tried this so far ? Would like to have some feedback before I start playing there.
I tried it. It is working as expected. Very addictive. Control yourself before you jump in.
LoLz... Thanks. Sure. Thank u for the feedback. Smiley

It appeared to me that the Player vs Player is not much active yet. Hence any bet amount going in is just coming out as is for Player vs Player.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:26:52 AM

I never even heard from them, I think they are okay but I never used them, if I was you I would wait on some more reviews just to be sure it can be trusted.
You can never be sure enough these days.

bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:53:46 PM

I never even heard from them, I think they are okay but I never used them, if I was you I would wait on some more reviews just to be sure it can be trusted.
If you never heard from them and there are no real reviews you can better just not take the gamble if you ask me.
Warren Buffet

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:36:53 PM

If you never heard from them and there are no real reviews you can better just not take the gamble if you ask me.
I guess, HarryKPeters wanted to say that he never heard of them, NOT heard from them. In any case, as I stated above, I played at www.bitcoinbetting.website. It is working as expected.
Cxinbolen

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:45:32 PM

I guess, HarryKPeters wanted to say that he never heard of them, NOT heard from them. In any case, as I stated above, I played at www.bitcoinbetting.website. It is working as expected.

Okay, so there are already a couple gambling sites that work off this same concept (guessing digits of your transaction ID) as well as other options of gambling, so I guess it's better to check out those others before using Bitcoin Betting. That being said, the interface is clean and minimalistic (although I can see it being a little dull) and the functionality looks good. The website doesn't look like it's very populated; but I suppose that doesn't mean much for this kind of gambling?

TL;DR: Looks good, but there are plenty of different options with more features.
Warren Buffet

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:55:56 AM

Okay, so there are already a couple gambling sites that work off this same concept (guessing digits of your transaction ID) as well as other options of gambling, so I guess it's better to check out those others before using Bitcoin Betting.
I would like to know about those gambling sites that work on this same concept. I am not aware of any. Please note that, this is not guessing digits of your transaction ID. Transaction ID (or Hash) can be created offline and hence can not be used as an unpredictable string. This is about guessing the last digit of the block hash which would include your transaction ID. This is something absolutely new as far as my gambling experience is concerned. If u know any other platform is offering similar game, please lemme know.
Gaugh

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:34:55 PM

A waste of your hard earned bitcoins. Try trading if you want to make some steady income. Grin
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:45:00 PM

Had a look at the site, It looks fun. Although the domain looks shady. I never liked TLDs like that.

I'd probably wait for more people here to weigh in their experiences first before I try it myself.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:48:17 PM

I never tried this site, I don't like gambling and betting so much, but only check them for gain some knowledge about them. I heard about that first time here. If you like to bet on sports matches then Sportsbet.io is better then any other,
spending your money on a brand new site which is not even confirm as a legit is not a good idea.
x13

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Things are called shit for a reason, dear.

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:26:01 PM

Why do you want to bet on a site which looks not very professional and honest when there are money fair prooven sites?
This does not make sense for me. However, if you want to try the site you should set little amounts and look whether it is fair or not.

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:12:44 PM

I came across a pretty new gambling game called ~link removed~ in another thread. They seems to be on chain and using the last digit of a block hash as random number. Have anyone here tried this so far ? Would like to have some feedback before I start playing there.
According to a  website its looks new i never heard or saw this site before beware .. better to wait for reviews about the site ..or you can try it with your self just put a small amount to try.. some new site in online are scammers and get your real information or other activity.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
ravens

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:06:37 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 10:30:00 PM by ravens

Buffet does have a point, but I tested out the site and it pays out appropriately.

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 01:55:28 AM

I haven't tried them yet, because the house edge is high, and I don't really like betting on high multipliers/on chain games. They seem to be legit though, and have made payouts. Not large amounts, but it is a start. 1/16 chance to win 8x is pretty bad imo.

I never tried this site, I don't like gambling and betting so much, but only check them for gain some knowledge about them. I heard about that first time here. If you like to bet on sports matches then Sportsbet.io is better then any other,
spending your money on a brand new site which is not even confirm as a legit is not a good idea.
Ah... Signature shilling at it's finest. Giancula isn't part of sportsbet.io other than managing the campaign, so you are out of luck for getting a bonus. Also, they advertise a bunch of stuff they don't have, so they aren't that good. Also wanted to point out that bitcoinbetting.website was released before sportsbet.io was. Don't be a hypocrite.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:39:23 AM

i have never heard about them and it seems like i can't find any feedbacks about their service anywhere. do you have any links to something like their announcement topic on the bitcointalk gambling board?

also their domain name .website is most probably acquired for free which is a bad sign.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
detzaw

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:10:57 AM

too risky website, pinoyhash.com is more promising betting website.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:34:34 AM

i have never heard about them and it seems like i can't find any feedbacks about their service anywhere. do you have any links to something like their announcement topic on the bitcointalk gambling board?
Announcement topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1492457.0

also their domain name .website is most probably acquired for free which is a bad sign.
.website is NOT free at all. Please check https://www.godaddy.com/tlds/website-domain

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: