Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 06:27:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted: Short consultation about Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Miximg/Tumbling  (Read 324 times)
nokomaku (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:28:37 PM

Hello,

I'm seeking a conversation with someone very knowledgeable about Bitcoin. I run an online business and have security concerns about the nature of "public" transactions logged on the Blockchain. I have a few questions about the general functionality of wallets, addresses, and mixing/tumbling services.

Will pay $30 for the first hour. Can arrange something if it takes longer, but it shouldn't.
MagicIsMe

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:48:54 PM

Hello,

I'm seeking a conversation with someone very knowledgeable about Bitcoin. I run an online business and have security concerns about the nature of "public" transactions logged on the Blockchain. I have a few questions about the general functionality of wallets, addresses, and mixing/tumbling services.

Will pay $30 for the first hour. Can arrange something if it takes longer, but it shouldn't.
Actually, you can ask your questions here on the forum or in PM, if necessary, for free.

nokomaku (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:01:03 PM

Some of my questions involve specific aspects of my business that I would rather keep private.
MagicIsMe

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:51:48 PM

Some of my questions involve specific aspects of my business that I would rather keep private.
PM it is, then.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:24:55 AM

Are you planning on converting some of your coins to dollars? If you are then why not give Bitpay a call? I'm pretty sure plenty of their bigshot customers ain't too keen on revealing sales levels either.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: