Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:52:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we do not need a woman president.  (Read 2456 times)
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:39:00 AM

Well for me it can be a woman president the only thing that im looking for is that she always puts her responsibility first before anything else and she's committed to servicing the nation.  Grin

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:04:10 AM

The Americans once chose their president based on race (in 2008). And they are still paying the price for it.

I think they chose their president based on race more than once. All the presidents before Obama were white. Is that telling you anything about picking a president based on race?

Account recovered 08-12-2019
awesome31312

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:03:56 AM

It can be a woman, Just not Hillary. Let, Fiona take over and she'll be good.

Who? Carly Fiorina? She does not have the necessary political experience. Being the president of the United States is not as easy as heading Hewlett-Packard.

She wasn't good with Hewlett-Packard either. She drove it to the ground and had to compensate for it by hiring cheap labor en masse

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:41:40 PM

I have said this since 2007 and will til I die. Think about every woman boss or supervisor you have ever had. Some friendly some not regardless of personality the fact is your day was dictated by her mood. If she was in a bad mood you knew it and if she in a great mood you knew it. She would make it a hard day or a kick back day her call she's boss. Do you really want this in a president.
Get mad if you want to ladies. Facts are what they are

What a load of bunk. In Britain, our best ever periods have been when a woman was in charge. Think Elizabeth I, under whose leadership the Empire was born, the Spanish Armada defeated and Shakespeare, Ben Jonson and Christopher Marlowe thrived.

Or think Margaret Thatcher, who revived Britain from a sorry state by force of will and by hand-bagging silly people who hindered Britain's growth. She too won a war decisively, the Falklands war, which is pretty much the last war a western power has been seen to actually win.

Women leaders are great.

Thatcher destroyed the unions, Unions that paved the way for better wages, she sold many UK business to private enterprise.
Fuckin witch needs to be dug up and her bones scattered to the four winds.

If you watch this video you will not only learn a few things, you will be quite disgusted as to what has happened to this country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYO8Dx1Lmi8

I still fume what she did to the miners, the dockers and everyone else she put out of work.

And its gone.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:26:18 PM

Trump will win due to her being the only competition.

The problem currently is EVERYONE knows women can get into positions 100% because they are women..  This makes people nervous as do you really want a leader of America who's only real credentials are she is a women.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:45:02 PM

Trump will win due to her being the only competition.

The problem currently is EVERYONE knows women can get into positions 100% because they are women..  This makes people nervous as do you really want a leader of America who's only real credentials are she is a women.

People are voting for just the reason she is a female, they are voting for a liar and a thief.
Her foreign policies are rubbish and she failed previously with them.

Two kinds of people

1. Susceptible those who are easily manipulated, can be hypnotized easily.

Watch tv soap operas and think it real, believe that the news is also true.
They are the type who vote for Hillary Clinton.

2. And people like me who are freaking wide awake...   

And its gone.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:01:56 PM

This thread is serious blabber, and the politicians love it. The U.S. corporation is the one who gets the president, not us people. Wake up and take your manhood/womanhood back instead of letting these politicians continue to dupe you.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:38:54 PM

The Americans once chose their president based on race (in 2008). And they are still paying the price for it.

I think they chose their president based on race more than once. All the presidents before Obama were white. Is that telling you anything about picking a president based on race?

Historically, whites have constituted somewhere between 80% and 90% of the population of the United States, and therefore it is not surprising that most of the presidents were white. However, I am not sure whether Barack Obama was the first non-white president of the United States. For example, Thomas Jefferson was biracial. Calvin Coolidge was part-Amerindian.
awesome31312

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:55:48 PM

Historically, whites have constituted somewhere between 80% and 90% of the population of the United States, and therefore it is not surprising that most of the presidents were white. However, I am not sure whether Barack Obama was the first non-white president of the United States. For example, Thomas Jefferson was biracial. Calvin Coolidge was part-Amerindian.

42/43 have been straight white males. That is not "most". That is "all but one". Also, whites have never constituted 90% of the population of the United States. Thomas Jefferson was white.

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:48:41 PM

I have said this since 2007 and will til I die. Think about every woman boss or supervisor you have ever had. Some friendly some not regardless of personality the fact is your day was dictated by her mood. If she was in a bad mood you knew it and if she in a great mood you knew it. She would make it a hard day or a kick back day her call she's boss. Do you really want this in a president.
Get mad if you want to ladies. Facts are what they are

What a load of bunk. In Britain, our best ever periods have been when a woman was in charge. Think Elizabeth I, under whose leadership the Empire was born, the Spanish Armada defeated and Shakespeare, Ben Jonson and Christopher Marlowe thrived.

Or think Margaret Thatcher, who revived Britain from a sorry state by force of will and by hand-bagging silly people who hindered Britain's growth. She too won a war decisively, the Falklands war, which is pretty much the last war a western power has been seen to actually win.

Women leaders are great.

Thatcher destroyed the unions, Unions that paved the way for better wages, she sold many UK business to private enterprise.
Fuckin witch needs to be dug up and her bones scattered to the four winds.

If you watch this video you will not only learn a few things, you will be quite disgusted as to what has happened to this country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYO8Dx1Lmi8

I still fume what she did to the miners, the dockers and everyone else she put out of work.

Thatcher saved the UK. The unions had trashed the country so badly that Britain went bankrupt in the 1970's and the markets wouldn't lend to it, and the then Labour govt had to go crawling to the IMF for a loan. The IMF then imposed the most crushing austerity Britain has ever known - and that all took place under a Labour govt.

By contrast the Thatcher era was one of plenty, especially after 1985 when her reforms started to take effect. As for the miners - they were doomed - global warming made coal use dangerous, and of course we first found out about global warming in the 80's.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:54:40 PM

1. She supported the retention of capital punishment
 2. She destroyed the country’s manufacturing industry
 3. She voted against the relaxation of divorce laws
 4. She abolished free milk for schoolchildren (“Margaret Thatcher, Milk Snatcher”)
5. She supported more freedom for business (and look how that turned out)
 6. She gained support from the National Front in the 1979 election by pandering to the fears of immigration
 7. She gerrymandered local authorities by forcing through council house sales, at the same time preventing councils from spending the money they got for selling houses on building new houses (spending on social housing dropped by 67% in her premiership)
 8. She was responsible for 3.6 million unemployed – the highest figure and the highest proportion of the workforce in history and three times the previous government. Massaging of the figures means that the figure was closer to 5 million
 9. She ignored intelligence about Argentinian preparations for the invasion of the Falkland Islands and scrapped the only Royal Navy presence in the islands
 10. The poll tax
 11. She presided over the closure of 150 coal mines; we are now crippled by the cost of energy, having to import expensive coal from abroad
 12. She compared her “fight” against the miners to the Falklands War
 13. She privatised state monopolies and created the corporate greed culture that we’ve been railing against for the last 5 years
 14. She introduced the gradual privatisation of the NHS
 15. She introduced financial deregulation in a way that turned city institutions into avaricious money pits
 16. She pioneered the unfailing adoration and unquestioning support of the USA
 17. She allowed the US to place nuclear missiles on UK soil, under US control
 18. Section 28
 19. She opposed anti-apartheid sanctions against South Africa and described Nelson Mandela as “that grubby little terrorist”

20. She support the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia and sent the SAS to train their soldiers
 21. She allowed the US to bomb Libya in 1986, against the wishes of more than 2/3 of the population
 22. She opposed the reunification of Germany
 23. She invented Quangos
 24. She increased VAT from 8% to 17.5%
 25. She had the lowest approval rating of any post-war Prime Minister
 26. Her post-PM job? Consultant to Philip Morris tobacco at $250,000 a year, plus $50,000 per speech
 27. The Al Yamamah contract
 28. She opposed the indictment of Chile’s General Pinochet
 29. Social unrest under her leadership was higher than at any time since the General Strike
 30. She presided over interest rates increasing to 15%
 31. BSE
 32. She presided over 2 million manufacturing job losses in the 79-81 recession
 33. She opposed the inclusion of Eire in the Northern Ireland peace process
 34. She supported sanctions-busting arms deals with South Africa
 35. Cecil Parkinson, Alan Clark, David Mellor, Jeffrey Archer, Jonathan Aitkin
 36. Crime rates doubled under Thatcher
 37. Black Wednesday – Britain withdraws from the ERM and the pound is devalued. Cost to Britain – £3.5 billion; profit for George Soros – £1 billion
 38. Poverty doubled while she opposed a minimum wage
 39. She privatised public services, claiming at the time it would increase public ownership. Most are now owned either by foreign governments (EDF) or major investment houses. The profits don’t now accrue to the taxpayer, but to foreign or institutional shareholders.
 40. She cut 75% of funding to museums, galleries and other sources of education
 41. In the Thatcher years the top 10% of earners received almost 50% of the tax remissions
 42. 21.9% inflation
 43. Covered up the Hillsborough disaster to protect the police.

And its gone.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:15:37 PM

this is just an old story before woman not allowed to be a president because of many reason but the old is not the same as new generation
Now we can choose even a gay to be president depends of the standing of nominated.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:09:05 PM

@Racey

And yet Britain in the 80's was doing better than in the 1970's under IMF austerity and unburied dead! I guess if Thatcher was a witch the Labour people of the 70's must have been super-crap.

I note you keep glossing over the IMF austerity, but the 1970's experienced the biggest peacetime spending cuts Britain has ever had - they cut a staggering 5.9% of GDP. That's why Thatcher was elected and why she got re-elected twice. You might have thought "Yay, IMF austerity" but the voters were thinking "WTF, this is awful, lets get a woman to sort these idiot men out". And she did.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:25:09 PM

@Racey

And yet Britain in the 80's was doing better than in the 1970's under IMF austerity and unburied dead! I guess if Thatcher was a witch the Labour people of the 70's must have been super-crap.

I note you keep glossing over the IMF austerity, but the 1970's experienced the biggest peacetime spending cuts Britain has ever had - they cut a staggering 5.9% of GDP. That's why Thatcher was elected and why she got re-elected twice. You might have thought "Yay, IMF austerity" but the voters were thinking "WTF, this is awful, lets get a woman to sort these idiot men out". And she did.

You know, Thatcher and her policies are responsible for me not getting a job for nearly twenty years.
I supported the miners quite a few times, got stopped on the motorway going to a protest again, we got turned around.

So we asked a local farmer could we walk around his land, he said yes, we protested from behind a fence, still got arrested after the police coerced the farmer into prosecution for trespass.

I was blacklisted everywhere, and that is what you get when standing for your fellow man.
I would do it all again, I am not a labour supporter, I support what is right for my peace of mind.
I lost my house, and got divorced through her the bitch, we simply could not hold it together, money problems and all that comes with it.
You just cannot blame me for despising the Thatcher Government, even Cameron I despise, he is just as bad with his backtracking and lies.

As for the IMF big ponzi scheme not to be trusted.   

And its gone.
samlanhan1

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:25:27 PM

"It would be great if we could actually select our presidents vs. elect then . " - Dick Gregory
awesome31312

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:23:44 AM

"It would be great if we could actually select our presidents vs. elect then . " - Dick Gregory

While I get what you are saying, we do not even elect our presidents, superdelegates do.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:29:50 AM

You know, Thatcher and her policies are responsible for me not getting a job for nearly twenty years.
I supported the miners quite a few times, got stopped on the motorway going to a protest again, we got turned around.

So we asked a local farmer could we walk around his land, he said yes, we protested from behind a fence, still got arrested after the police coerced the farmer into prosecution for trespass.

I was blacklisted everywhere, and that is what you get when standing for your fellow man.
I would do it all again, I am not a labour supporter, I support what is right for my peace of mind.
I lost my house, and got divorced through her the bitch, we simply could not hold it together, money problems and all that comes with it.
You just cannot blame me for despising the Thatcher Government, even Cameron I despise, he is just as bad with his backtracking and lies.

As for the IMF big ponzi scheme not to be trusted.   

You know.... I have a great deal of respect for you... You seems to have suffered quite a bit, for standing up against the evil. At the same time, I'd advise the youth to stay away from doing something similar if Hitlery becomes the president. What is the point in going through all these, when the majority of the population does not support you?
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 06:59:30 AM

Well I think it would definitely be very interesting to have a woman as the most powerful person in the world instead of a man  Smiley It's never been tried before (at least not on this scale), the experience in itself should be rewarding enough. If you consistently avoid certain configurations, you're effectively cutting yourself off from the invaluable knowledge that only these configurations can offer.

EDIT - Not to mention that there is absolutely no reason to believe she'll mess up.
RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:26:25 AM

Women are emotionally very unstable and easy to manipulate. They are not equipped to be leaders.

awesome31312

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:44:43 AM

Women are emotionally very unstable and easy to manipulate. They are not equipped to be leaders.

What about Joan of Arc?

Also, it wasn't women that started WWI, WWII, Vietnam, Iraq, etc

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: