Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:40:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bikercoin (BIC) CryptoNight based crypto currency  (Read 25103 times)
script-expert (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:37:23 PM

You should really change BIC to BIK

Code:
Review Rejected
Coins that have failed review by Cryptopia staff.

Name                Reject Reason
Bikercoin(BIC) Unfortunately we already have a coin with the ticket BIC listed on Cryptopia

There is no BIC ticker in cryptopia neither in Coinmarketcap

The only thing close to that is Dubaicoin (DBIC)

Rejecting BIC is the same thing as Rejecting Bitcoin (BTC) because of Bitcoin Script (BTCS) and Bitcoin Dark (BTCD)

Just contacted cryptopia support for this matter
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:12:42 PM

So change the ticker. BIC is a lighter... BIKR is much better.
script-expert (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:36:44 PM

This is the last time I will respond to a Ticker change

Yes, BIC is a TM and it is also easy to remember and recognize worldwide. BIC was chosen as part or the marketing plan. That's what I do **Marketing** and I'm pretty good at it.

It't freaking impossible to please everyone (BIRK, BKC, BIKE) WTF. I have other thing to do at the moment like creating an exchange platform for BIC/BTC.

So do you all want brainstorm on a ticker or move on to the next level?
script-expert (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:07:07 PM

DEVTEAM. Its all fine and good,but why those bug not in OP ? How ppl who are used a non-latin usernames must know about that or all of them must at first lost  their mined coins,like that guy(Bekasto) in this case? Its not his own problem here,no current info about that in OP - its a development issue with Win wallet(may be not only with Win version,im not sure). Anyone else may be lose coins from pools and continue doing that by that time only because wallets not understand non-latin LANG. What must doing now Bekasto after that,what you think Dev? Post here last comment about all what he is think about your shitfork or may be getting compensation from you (Dev) and continue happy mining by instruction from updated OP,anyway new community have a chance to see from start for what DevTeam here and how they are carry about....

If you let me find a fix first, I will share it with you.

A warning will be added to the download website, Github and bitcointalk

The GUI wallet ZIP package will be updated with a BAT and readme file. (by the end of the day)

startGUInonlatin.bat For non-latin users only..
Code:
@echo off

start bikercoinwallet.exe --data-dir C:\bicblockchain

exit

Or you can start bikercoinwallet.exe --data-dir C:\bicblockchain

You have to understand that this is a 3 weeks old coin and still in BETA (Use all software programs, apps, miners, exchanges at your own risk)

It is the miner responsibility to monitor miner programs and wallet balances at all time.
yorll

Activity: 873
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:23:30 PM

Now we have block explorer and some chart. Great job script-expert.

Block Explorer

http://democats.org/blockchain/?name=bikercoin

BIC Charts

http://democats.org/charts/?name=bikercoin
script-expert (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:50:35 PM

Warning to all non-Latin bikercoinwallet.exe Windows GUI wallet users

If you are using windows non-Latin language you need to force bikercoinwallet.exe to start in a Latin characters directory.

The usual location C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\bikercoin will not be able to create a wallet at this location on a non-Latin characters username.

(e.g. C:\bicblockchain - Not C:\БИКblockchain)

Option 1) Start with (startGUInonlatin.bat)

Option 2) start with (bikercoinwallet.exe --data-dir C:\bicblockchain)

You have to understand that this program is a BETA release. (Use all Bikercoin software programs, apps, miners, exchanges at your own risk)

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:58:02 PM

Yes, BIC is a TM and it is also easy to remember and recognize worldwide. BIC was chosen as part or the marketing plan. That's what I do **Marketing** and I'm pretty good at it.

It't freaking impossible to please everyone (BIRK, BKC, BIKE) WTF. I have other thing to do at the moment like creating an exchange platform for BIC/BTC.

I only suggested it to get us on an exchange. And yes your right its impossible to please everyone. Keep moving forward with your plans. If an exchange wants to pick us up then so be it otherwise we will just wait for yours.
bekasto

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:06:51 PM

Warning to all non-Latin bikercoinwallet.exe Windows GUI wallet users

If you are using windows non-Latin language you need to force bikercoinwallet.exe to start in a Latin characters directory.

The usual location C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\bikercoin will not be able to create a wallet at this location on a non-Latin characters username.

(e.g. C:\bicblockchain - Not C:\БИКblockchain)

Option 1) Start with (startGUInonlatin.bat)

Option 2) start with (bikercoinwallet.exe --data-dir C:\bicblockchain)

You have to understand that this program is a BETA release. (Use all Bikercoin software programs, apps, miners, exchanges at your own risk)

damn, well, will earn a purse after these simple manipulation, coins like me back, goddamn it?
AveryWeb

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:09:13 PM

I only suggested it to get us on an exchange. And yes your right its impossible to please everyone. Keep moving forward with your plans. If an exchange wants to pick us up then so be it otherwise we will just wait for yours.

Ok I am sorry if this comes off as rude but everyone needs to relax about the ticker as it is not that important. The coin is only 3 weeks old so it is going to take some time to get running properly.

As for exchanges it will come no matter what the ticker happens to be. The Dev has already stated the other coin that was using the BIC is dead and can be proven so any exchange that did actually list that coin will either make their change or they wont no big deal.

Now I am a rookie when it comes to this area as BIC is my first coin I have actually been mining for. I see potential here but it will take even longer when people keep asking for bogus changes when there are more important things to be dealing with.

The coins progress has been moving quite well and if it takes till August before it is worth anything on the exchanges so be it. Right now the priority is to get the software running smoothly first long before the focus should shift to exchanges.

The exchanges will look at the amount of miners that are active long before they worry about their ticker. The more miners means more support for the coin and in the long run better value for all of us.

Focus more on getting others involved with the coin and less on what ticker they are using lol
bekasto

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:39:36 PM

the files in the directory:) no
 window in the Russian language, I created the folder as you have written, and run only with administrator privileges without any makes you go here wrote: http://prntscr.com/blsd8w

The problem is your windows username in Russian, for some reason bikercoinwallet.exe can't open or create wallet with username in non latin characters.

C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\bikercoin

I will submit this bug for the next release of the GUI wallet (this could take some time)

For now Solutions:

1) Create new windows user in latin characters (e.g. johndoh - Not зapaбoтoк). Install and run bikercoinwallet.exe from this new user. Wallet created is located in C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\bikercoin

2) Download and run simplewallet console instead of GUI wallet. http://bikercoin.org/ This will work 100%

Guys, I told this before, EVERY Cryptonote GUI Windows wallet based on reference code does not work properly with non latin characters in path or wallet filename. Bikercoin, Karbowanec, DigitalNote even Bytecoin GUI wallet does not work with cyrillic or some acute, umlauts etc.  Wallet either won't start saying it's already running, or when user is running console daemon wallet might start but it won't write wallet file and next time it launches - it will generate new one.

This should be corrected asap, nag Cryptonote core devs Smiley

Upd. As a solution run wallet with --data-dir C:\blockchain flag.

who told you that I have a path in Russian? I have only the computer name to my name and everything, and especially all the wallets up normally, without any restrictions: Russian, English. this is the first coin with hemorrhoids, or just not finish at 10.

и вooбщe бaг вaш, a ктo мнe мoнeты вepнeт, ecли я дaжe нe дeлaл coxpaнкy кoшeлькa?
Can you share info from pool with txid and amount of coins that you lost? Пpивeт,мoжeшь вылoжить инфopмaцию o тpaнзaкцияx oтнocитeльнo мoнeты кoтopыe ты пoтepял ?

http://prnt.sc/blzsg9
my address was: bicktMnqrsy95GhD6tGMJJNsnViCXuH6UFUubHu8P4qefvcSBkUeATQhtcYs5iRgfsTGPTGcjFSDCSj r4mEEaoSc5tDxPnaEaa
pool where you can see payments: http://pool.bikercoin.org/
mining was performed with the program MinerGate
purse I started working with English login, but what's the point, the main question and no answer, will receive the coins or not now that I have a new address?
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:43:24 PM

DEVTEAM. Its all fine and good,but why those bug not in OP ? How ppl who are used a non-latin usernames must know about that or all of them must at first lost  their mined coins,like that guy(Bekasto) in this case? Its not his own problem here,no current info about that in OP - its a development issue with Win wallet(may be not only with Win version,im not sure). Anyone else may be lose coins from pools and continue doing that by that time only because wallets not understand non-latin LANG. What must doing now Bekasto after that,what you think Dev? Post here last comment about all what he is think about your shitfork or may be getting compensation from you (Dev) and continue happy mining by instruction from updated OP,anyway new community have a chance to see from start for what DevTeam here and how they are carry about....

If you let me find a fix first, I will share it with you.

A warning will be added to the download website, Github and bitcointalk

The GUI wallet ZIP package will be updated with a BAT and readme file. (by the end of the day)

startGUInonlatin.bat For non-latin users only..
Code:
@echo off

start bikercoinwallet.exe --data-dir C:\bicblockchain

exit

Or you can start bikercoinwallet.exe --data-dir C:\bicblockchain

You have to understand that this is a 3 weeks old coin and still in BETA (Use all software programs, apps, miners, exchanges at your own risk)

It is the miner responsibility to monitor miner programs and wallet balances at all time.
For all three years which im in crypto. Im never see same issue really,on not anyone new startup. Its no matter how much old your blockchain,main here that ppl lost their coins only because they are not have normal instructions. Ty for your fast update,but what about refund bekasto? He is lost not so much 1700+ coins only,but fact is fact,would be honest to turn back it on his new address,what you think about?? And guys google search show me around 5 coins with same ticker BIC ,its not a good for BikerCoin ,look on BIKE or BIKER tickers would be better.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
yorll

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:06:21 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 09:21:34 AM by yorll

Code:
Review Rejected

Name                 Reject Reason
Bikercoin(BIC) Unfortunately we already have a coin with the ticket BIC listed on Cryptopia

Rejecting BIC is the same thing as Rejecting Bitcoin (BTC) because of Bitcoin Script (BTCS) and Bitcoin Dark (BTCD)

Yes, exist BIC in cryptopia.

AveryWeb

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:47:44 AM

BinaryCoin is dead for the second time lol

They have already been removed from a few exchanges for not being able to keep up with minimum trade volumes.

That site also needs to remove that dead coin but if you actually paid attention that coin cannot be traded for Bitcoin lmao

Dodge even has a higher value then they do which is really sad. In my opinion if a exchange is more interested in keeping a coin that has been killed 2 times in it's short lifetime I will not do business with that owner.

There are many more exchanges out there then just this site. If they want to keep the dead coin listed instead of giving it to a person that has a better plan in play then so be it I can wait for another exchange to see value in us.
script-expert (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:17:32 PM

Code:
Review Rejected

Name                 Reject Reason

Yes, exist BIC in cryptopia.

So let me get this straight. You can't trade it with BTC but you can trade it with LTC and DOGE. All links to Website, wallets, pools, block explorer will get you to a blank page.

I will not even try to make sense of all this.
AveryWeb

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:25:01 PM

It appears that site has given the coin no value in BTC but does give it a value in LTC DODGE and a few other smaller coins. When I first looked at the site I had BTC selected of which BinaryCoin does not even show up on the list. If you change it to ltc it is giving a value of 0.00000200. Then if you select Dodge you they have it listed at 0.10 so yea that coin needs to be removed from their list big time  lol
yorll

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:31:38 PM

So let me get this straight. You can't trade it with BTC but you can trade it with LTC and DOGE. All links to Website, wallets, pools, block explorer will get you to a blank page.

I will not even try to make sense of all this.

I understand you perfectly and I give the reason but the reason you can not add another currency with the ticker BIC is that already exists another currency with the same ticker.
bitcoinkkk

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:50:19 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 04:03:05 PM by bitcoinkkk

wow,bic   AC QQ group : 225802713
script-expert (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:25:39 PM

Exchange

Vote for Bikercoin at c-cex.com
AveryWeb

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:32:06 PM

Cripes! I just withdrew my bitcoin to my bank lol I will cast a vote as soon as I get my next faucet payment Smiley

The site wants a 100k per vote hehehe
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:33:53 PM

c-cex doesn't add cryptonote coins.  Cryptopia does.  I know you don't want to hear this but change the ticker and re-request it at Cryptopia since they already have several cryptonote coins and are able to incorporate them into their exchange.  

You should change BIC to BKR.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: