Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bikercoin (BIC) CryptoNight based crypto currency  (Read 25094 times)
Nik4691

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:44:36 PM

c-cex don't add cryptonote coins.
script-expert (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:04:07 PM

Just contacted support, they had all info that the coin was cryptonote before listing for voting.

I will get back with the answer.
yorll

Activity: 873
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:12:40 PM

It is very rare .. I made the request to add the currency for the vote  and the additional information that was clearly put is a CryptoNote currency .. If they do not add CryptoNote coins, why add to vote?

I see also in the voting this currencies -> Dashcoin (DSH) and Infinum-8 (INF8)  both Cryptonote.
script-expert (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 11:20:05 PM

Well now they do!

[/url]
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:06:40 AM

Well that would definitely be good if another exchange added cryptonote coins.  Maybe C-cex will take another try at it.  If I remember correctly they tried in the past and were unable to incorporate the protocol into thier framework.  I wouldn't spend any bitcoin for paid votes until you know for certain that they are able to accommodate the cryptonote protocol.  I was able to give one free vote.
CryptoCoderz

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 10:15:54 PM

Please be aware that BinaryCoin which is very much alive has this same ticker. Please cease and desist using the BIC ticker. It is all documented on our website. Pm if you have any questions.  

Edit:
It's already listed on exchanges and it's a 2013 coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:10:19 PM

Please be aware that BinaryCoin which is very much alive has this same ticker. Please cease and desist using the BIC ticker. It is all documented on our website. Pm if you have any questions.  

Edit:
It's already listed on exchanges and it's a 2013 coin

yea it shouldn't BIC, BKR also good ticker. It will make duplicate ticker everywhere and maybe make everyone confused   Huh.
here is BIC ticker in market https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BIC_LTC
slb

Activity: 598
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 12:47:32 PM

Hello,
We are experiencing some issues with our Bikercoin pool at Democats. The pool will be offline until we find out what is causing the issue. I will make a notice here when the pool is back online. Sorry for the inconvenience

Forknote (create cryptocurrenies easy) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079306.0
Dashcoin (anonymous cryptocurrency) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.0
slb

Activity: 598
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 02:08:32 PM

Hello,
We are experiencing some issues with our Bikercoin pool at Democats. The pool will be offline until we find out what is causing the issue. I will make a notice here when the pool is back online. Sorry for the inconvenience
Bikercoin pool at Democats is back online

Forknote (create cryptocurrenies easy) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079306.0
Dashcoin (anonymous cryptocurrency) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.0
AcidMiner

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:41:29 AM

New Bikercoin Pool Online:

1% Pool fee
Stable and DDoS protected Dedicated Server.

Pool Address:
bikercoin.acidminer.org

Pool Support:
support@acidminer.org or here @ BitcoinTalk.

Please add my pool to the opening post.

Best Regards

AcidMiner
AveryWeb

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:51:15 PM

Well no reply from the Dev in regards to the other coin with the same ticker for over 24 hours means I am pausing my mining till there are changes.

Either the Dev is purposely ignoring these claims and leaving us in the dark as to what is going on or he does not care about the claims. Either way the red lights have come on for me and I am not about to waste anymore of my resources until such time the ticker is either changed or there is news as to what is going on behind the scenes.
script-expert (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:50:36 AM

Well no reply from the Dev in regards to the other coin with the same ticker for over 24 hours means I am pausing my mining till there are changes.

Either the Dev is purposely ignoring these claims and leaving us in the dark as to what is going on or he does not care about the claims. Either way the red lights have come on for me and I am not about to waste anymore of my resources until such time the ticker is either changed or there is news as to what is going on behind the scenes.

Yes, I'm purposely ignoring these claims. Because I hate to repeat myself so Fuc$%?& much! What part of (I will not change the ticker) you do not understand?

Bickercoin will be listed on exchanges as BIC. Starting in August. That you like it or not!

Furthermore, all current addresses already start with bicxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so this is a BIG NO NO.

Cryptopia is the only one with BIC/LTC and BIC/DOGE with a trade volume of less than 50$ in the last 6 months. They want to keep dead coins and I don't care! My ultimate goal for Bikercoin isn't to be listed on Cryptopia or Yobit. They are low volume exchanges. I'm aiming at the major league.

This is not the Whiningcoin this is the Bikercoin. I'm a Biker and I've never back down on anything. So man up AveryWeb and stop Whining. This is simple, you're in or you're out.

NOTE: So before all this turn out like the groundhog day (reliving the same BS over and over again.), DEV will never respond to a Ticker change request.

Happy mining! and Good night the to all of you!
AveryWeb

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:22:46 AM

Then you have just restricted yourself to very few exchanges of which is childish and unprofessional. If you think your own exchange is really going to give it the full value then there is a problem in your reasoning.

If you are really a biker then explain how you think BIC stands for biker? lol

If memory serves me correctly there is no C in bike!

But noon the less I have yet to see two stocks on the same market have the same ticker has anyone else?

You have already been shot down by one exchange as the other coin is already listed. You will be shot down by many other exchanges if that other coin has already requested to be added before you so this will be very interesting.

I will man up by all means and quit mining completely. If this coin gains value so be it but it will be an uphill battle. Every other coin out there has no problem using a ticker that is unique from any other coin but you. Yea you are a biker alright let's hope it does not come back an blow up in your face.

Very professional person we have here that will get rude with the people he needs in order to make this coin valuable lmao Good luck to those that continue to mine this volatile coin I really hope we all haven't wasted valuable energy on another dud coin.
script-expert (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:56:07 AM

Then you have just restricted yourself to very few exchanges of which is childish and unprofessional. If you think your own exchange is really going to give it the full value then there is a problem in your reasoning.

If you are really a biker then explain how you think BIC stands for biker? lol

If memory serves me correctly there is no C in bike!

But noon the less I have yet to see two stocks on the same market have the same ticker has anyone else?

You have already been shot down by one exchange as the other coin is already listed. You will be shot down by many other exchanges if that other coin has already requested to be added before you so this will be very interesting.

I will man up by all means and quit mining completely. If this coin gains value so be it but it will be an uphill battle. Every other coin out there has no problem using a ticker that is unique from any other coin but you. Yea you are a biker alright let's hope it does not come back an blow up in your face.

Very professional person we have here that will get rude with the people he needs in order to make this coin valuable lmao Good luck to those that continue to mine this volatile coin I really hope we all haven't wasted valuable energy on another dud coin.

C stands the same as Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Peercoin (PPC). I will give you a Hint. It as nothing to do with Bike. Have a good day AveryWeb and move on.
CryptoCoderz

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 10:49:51 PM

Your pompous attitude will only hurt you. There is another project that has had the ticker for YEARS.
Failure of proper research on your end should not end in your pride overruling common sense.

See you in the takedown petitions.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
script-expert (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:42:10 PM

****THIS THREAD WILL BE MOVED OUT OF BITCOINTALK ON 07-06-2016 - PLEASE USE LINK BELOW****

Forums: http://forum.doufex.com

This will be the new Bikercoin Forum for support and bug repports.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
geni

Activity: 239

RevolverCoin Discord-DEV

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 05:39:28 PM

Huh ohhh bad for the coin

AveryWeb

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:29:41 PM

So the dev is not only a thief and a con man but he is also a coward lol

He first steals a ticker from another coin then lies to us stating that coin is dead. We now find out that old coin is in fact alive and being supported so the coward runs lmao

Safe to say this coin is dead or will soon be dead since the idiot refuses to change the ticker that is being used by another coin but has not problems insulting the people he needs the support from.

Everyone needs to stop mining this crap coin until such time the gimp gets his act in gear and stops trying to steal from other people.

If he thinks moving this thread to his own forum is going to help he really needs to get his head examined.

As it stands right now everyone is wasting their resources mining this coin probably wont be worth anything.

Good luck to those that continue to mine but the chances of this coin getting listed on any decent exchange is remote as long as this coin continues with the BIC ticker.

Will be following this for a little while to see how the other coin progresses on forcing the ticker change or complete shutdown.
script-expert (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:10:06 PM

Bikercoin (BIC) was built for a specific community (but everyone is welcome). I've made an announcement on Bitcointalk as a courtesy for the cryptocurrency community. But, we really don't need Bitcointalk.

There is at the moment 28,000 people with a BIC wallet on the 4BC Network + all the actual miners. That is a lot of people.

So I've decided to move the thread because of 2 things.

1- I just can't stand the Whining!

2- Bitcointalk needs to appoint some kind of moderator to keep the thread informative and clear of useless posts. So members don't panic due to the information from fudsters.

Furthermore, I also think it's important that newcomers can get their info on Bikercoin fast and without the whining posts and other useless crap.

So for those of you that want to take part on a real Support forum just go to http://forum.doufex.com/index.php?u=/topic/2/ggbikercoin-bic-cryptonight-based-crypto-currency

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

****THIS THREAD WILL BE MOVED OUT OF BITCOINTALK ON 07-06-2016 - PLEASE USE LINK BELOW****

Forums: http://forum.doufex.com

This will be the new Bikercoin Forum for support and bug repports.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: