Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:17:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: potential full member account 196 potential activity.  (Read 1088 times)
Bitcoin Market (OP)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:14:06 PM

The potential activity is 196, so full member potential. That is just 44 potential activities away from a senior member.

It's a newbie account

Clean account

No trust rating.
No loans.
No bans.

Starting bid 0.016.
Bid increment 0.001.
BIN 0.02.

No address was posted.

The auction finishes 24 hours after last valid bid

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frosxh

Activity: 322

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:14:46 AM

i bid .016BTC

send me a PM if i won this auction. thanks!

rhed718

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:45:24 AM

bid is open? 0.017
Bitcoin Market (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:26:08 PM

The auction is still open. The starting price is 0.016.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:58:17 AM

The potential activity is 196, so full member potential. That is just 44 potential activities away from a senior member.

It's a newbie account

Clean account

No trust rating.
No loans.
No bans.

Starting bid 0.016.
Bid increment 0.001.
BIN 0.02.

No address was posted.

If the account is still a newbie, it should be noted that while the activity may put it in the area of senior member, or the potential activity, either way, that does not mean that two weeks from now the account will flip to senior.  The account will go upward based on the time it takes to do that, so you are likely looking at either six or nine months, cannot remember which one.

BUT, if someone purchases this account and used that time to continue to post and post well, that means that by the time the senior member rank is hit, there will be that much more activity there for the next rank.  If the activity is good and not forced or ban potential, junior will be hit quick, a month or two and member will be hit, but senior will still take some time and the next rank even more time

last thing, if the account is that new and has that much activity, the activity may get that account banned quick.  Actually, that is an almost impossible number for a two week old account.  Either way, it may be on thin ice already
dragonchopper9

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:31:33 AM

It's a newbie account

Clean account

No trust rating.
No loans.
No bans.

Starting bid 0.016.
Bid increment 0.001.
BIN 0.02.

No address was posted.

If the account is still a newbie, it should be noted that while the activity may put it in the area of senior member, or the potential activity, either way, that does not mean that two weeks from now the account will flip to senior.  The account will go upward based on the time it takes to do that, so you are likely looking at either six or nine months, cannot remember which one.

BUT, if someone purchases this account and used that time to continue to post and post well, that means that by the time the senior member rank is hit, there will be that much more activity there for the next rank.  If the activity is good and not forced or ban potential, junior will be hit quick, a month or two and member will be hit, but senior will still take some time and the next rank even more time

last thing, if the account is that new and has that much activity, the activity may get that account banned quick.  Actually, that is an almost impossible number for a two week old account.  Either way, it may be on thin ice already

not it can be a senior member in 2 weeks it need around 8 weeks to reach sr member because the activity for sr member is must 240

and then the current activity for this account just 196

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
Bitcoin Market (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:45:59 AM

I agree with what said above. It is around 7 to 8 weeks to be a potential senior member. If you post no more than 5 posts a day. It will be a senior member when you finish posting 240 posts. But do not post too many.
morantis

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:49:00 AM

The activity number is determined in this way:
time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
activity = min(time * 14, posts)

Rough summary of what this means: If you post once per day on average, then you will eventually get the maximum number of activity points that you can get. Posting more than once per day on average is useless for increasing activity. The maximum number of activity points you can get is 1 per day, but your activity score only updates every two weeks. Therefore, it will take about 100 days to get 100 activity if you post once per day on average.

Activity is updated every hour.

The new membergroup limits work like this:
GroupRequirement
Brand New0 posts
Newbie(none)
Jr. Memberactivity: 30
Memberactivity: 60
Full Memberactivity: 120
Sr. Memberactivity: 240
Hero Memberactivity: 480
Legendaryoccurs randomly between 775 and 1030 activity

I'm not 100% sure that the membergroups work correctly. Tell me if you see any bugs.

This is how the activity is done.  The important thing to note is the formula.  
Code:
[i]activity[/i] = min(time * 14, posts)
 Look at the second part and realize that mean "min" or the lower of the two numbers.  Time is calc like this
Code:
[i]time[/i] = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
...that means that the while your potential is based on the fact that you hit the forum with a load of posts, you will not get anymore that 14 activity per two week period, no matter what.  This means that the quickest that a person can go is 14 points per two weeks.  So, 240 for a senior member will take a minimum of 240 days, plus a few days to the next time your activity is calculated and that is if you posted a minimum of once per day, every day.

The system is designed to catch this kind of stuff.  Spamming the forum will only get you one activity point per day, no matter what.  Potential activity will turn into a more realistic number with this account within the next two weeks and that is if the account is not banned by then or already.
dragonchopper9

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:29:18 AM

This is how the activity is done.  The important thing to note is the formula.  
Code:
[i]activity[/i] = min(time * 14, posts)
 Look at the second part and realize that mean "min" or the lower of the two numbers.  Time is calc like this
Code:
[i]time[/i] = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
...that means that the while your potential is based on the fact that you hit the forum with a load of posts, you will not get anymore that 14 activity per two week period, no matter what.  This means that the quickest that a person can go is 14 points per two weeks.  So, 240 for a senior member will take a minimum of 240 days, plus a few days to the next time your activity is calculated and that is if you posted a minimum of once per day, every day.

The system is designed to catch this kind of stuff.  Spamming the forum will only get you one activity point per day, no matter what.  Potential activity will turn into a more realistic number with this account within the next two weeks and that is if the account is not banned by then or already.

yeah i know the count
so lets count with me
now the potential activity was 196
2 weeks it will be 210 activity
2 weeks more it will be 224 activity
2 weeks more it will be 238 activity
2 weeks more it will be 252 activity ( so this will be the account reach sr member )

so if you count it all from above it will take 8 weeks for this account to reach sr member

i hope you now understand from what i write it

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
morantis

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:26:43 PM

How long ago was the account opened?
morantis

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:30:33 PM

Because what I am saying is that if the account is Newbie, that means the activity is currently 0-14.  Potential activity will not translate into actual activity points.  You will not receive 196 activity points at one time, the most you will get is 14.
Bitcoin Market (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:42:32 PM

How long ago was the account opened?

The account was created late last year. The activity is around 15.
morantis

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:46:01 PM

Then two weeks from now the highest number will be 30.
Bitcoin Market (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:15:45 PM

The potential activity is 196. If you post 120 posts in 14 days, it will have at least 120 posts and it will become a full member.
morantis

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:46:27 PM

The potential activity is 196. If you post 120 posts in 14 days, it will have at least 120 posts and it will become a full member.

I am not trying to argue, just trying to explain the forum.  Have fun with that.
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:54:14 PM

Because what I am saying is that if the account is Newbie, that means the activity is currently 0-14.  Potential activity will not translate into actual activity points.  You will not receive 196 activity points at one time, the most you will get is 14.
your last sentence is wrong "You will not receive 196 activity points at one time, the most you will get is 14." potential activity is able to convert to actual activity you just have to make the posts. there is no 14 day waiting or anything to convert potential into actual.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:01:36 PM

your last sentence is wrong "You will not receive 196 activity points at one time, the most you will get is 14." potential activity is able to convert to actual activity you just have to make the posts. there is no 14 day waiting or anything to convert potential into actual.
that's correct potential means that if you post the actual amount which requires to the activity of the rank it will be generate to that rank right away for example you have 196 potential activity for full member after you reach 120+ post your account will achieved the actual full member. i just wish i have enough btc right now to buy this account price too cheap for the actual activity.

morantis

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:39:10 AM

Then I am missing something.  Let me say that I create a brand new account tonight and post 100 times to the forum in the next 24 hours.  When the next two week eval comes i will get 100 activity?  if this is the case, then a power spammer can become a hero or senior in as little times as it takes to post 240+ times and then wait the two week period?

I have been here awhile and post when i have the time and something to say, but i know that some weeks i went crazy, especially during some of our ICO's and new service weeks, i never saw a huge pump in my activity.
dragonchopper9

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:00:40 AM

Then I am missing something.  Let me say that I create a brand new account tonight and post 100 times to the forum in the next 24 hours.  When the next two week eval comes i will get 100 activity?  if this is the case, then a power spammer can become a hero or senior in as little times as it takes to post 240+ times and then wait the two week period?

I have been here awhile and post when i have the time and something to say, but i know that some weeks i went crazy, especially during some of our ICO's and new service weeks, i never saw a huge pump in my activity.

i think you still not understand about the potential activity work ?

so let me ask you, if now my activity is 55 and then i post around 57 post so my total post 112, will my activity increase to 112 ?

for me it will increase to 112 because my potential activity was 112. So what do you think ? will it increase to 112 ?

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
morantis

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:05:46 AM

i think you still not understand about the potential activity work ?

so let me ask you, if now my activity is 55 and then i post around 57 post so my total post 112, will my activity increase to 112 ?

for me it will increase to 112 because my potential activity was 112. So what do you think ? will it increase to 112 ?

Until two days ago i thought i understood.  I understand the way that the activity can work....just as you described, but by using the minimum formula, they are taking the lessor of the two numbers which in the case of heavy posting should be time*14, or (max 1 post/activity per day)

i was under the impression that this was to throttle back the activity number in the case of heavy posting, so that a "newbie" cannot walk in and become a senior overnight by posting 240 times,  that leaves two possibilities on this guys account that make it work in my mind(and i could very well be wrong)

1. The mass posting worked because the account was already aged, but without activity

2. i have completely and totally misunderstood the rank system for almost a year now

i assume that potential activity is what will possibly post to the account when the two week review hits, so if i have 10 activity and post once per day for ten out of the 14 days, my potential the day before review would be 20, yes?  if i am lost, it is on the concept of potential and because i just went with what the phrase seems to mean to me
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: