Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:50:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [0.5 BTC] Selling VERY trusted Legendary account  (Read 1834 times)
lookingToBRB (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:02:43 AM

Bumping.

Due to variations in BTC price, price changed to 1.4 BTC.

Why is this price reasonable?

...I believe that a DT account was recently sold for ~1.3 BTC in a trade that I was not involved in...

I'm asking for only slightly more than that price in BTC, backed up by the fact that this account is not only in DT but has a large amount of extremely high-profile threads. Investing in this account will be perfect for those who need to run a trustworthy business as this account is well-known and highly trusted, with all of the attributes noted in the OP (Legendary, high post count, high activity, high trust).

PM me.
bazar165g

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:04:53 AM

i think if someone buys that account via escrow then the escrow will mark the account as sold , am i right?

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:07:06 AM

i think if someone buys that account via escrow then the escrow will mark the account as sold , am i right?

In all honesty, this is what should happen.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:20:38 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 05:08:43 PM by Lionidas

In all honesty, this is what should happen.
So Quickseller would be doing this since he is escrowing it?
lookingToBRB (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:32:08 PM

Going to drop the price down to 1.1 BTC. Considering a DT account was recently sold for 1.3 BTC I find that very reasonable, see previous posts for why.
lookingToBRB (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:53:25 PM

it has been long time since then whenever i visit Digital Goods section i see this thread , common op , you must now accept that market is really down these days ,i don't think someone will even pay you 0.5BTC for that legendary account , no matter what trust you brag about.

anyways good luck!

Considering I went away for like 2 weeks and the thread was dormant I highly doubt you always see this thread, please don't act full of shit mate at least be truthful. I don't agree with you that the market is down as I've had interest but you're entitled to your own opinion.
lookingToBRB (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:27:38 PM

Really I hate myself for doing this as I feel like I'm seriously undervaluing my account, but it seems like the market is down right now.

0.9 BTC will buy it. That's 0.4 BTC less than a similar account sold for in June. :/
thecrimson16

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:35:12 PM

Man you have to take thr Green trust completely out of the equatioon becauwe it will go bacl to nuetral once sold. At that point your account MIGHT be worth .4 MAX

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❖ LISKDICE.com ❖ ▌First Decentralized Gambling System Built Upon The LISK Platform▐ ▌Provably Fair Gambling Built From The Ground Up▐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1358
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 05:42:17 PM

I think if this account is very trusted maybe this account is made by oe of the trusted dt here and put some possitive feedback to conflict into alt account so that he can sell it high.. well honestly its risky to sell it may risk to use that account if buyer use it for scamming purposes..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lookingToBRB (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:08:12 PM

Man you have to take thr Green trust completely out of the equatioon becauwe it will go bacl to nuetral once sold. At that point your account MIGHT be worth .4 MAX

It wouldn't because the only person who knows the account name isn't going to leave negative feedback unless there is a scam. The trust will stay.

Why are so many people coming to talk bullshit? Damn.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:13:23 PM

It wouldn't because the only person who knows the account name isn't going to leave negative feedback unless there is a scam. The trust will stay.

No bullshit. Account will be flagged once someone notices a change in post style or going from non active to active after a long period of time. Since it's on DT, this issue would be brought to the meta section getting more exposure and then most likely removed from DT and negative trust would be added.

This is probably why there is not many interested compared to other accounts.
BrassicBob

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:06:15 PM

So let me get this right - QuickSeller is going to NOT flag the account UNLESS it scams? How is that trustworthy in any way? Tongue

No bullshit. Account will be flagged once someone notices a change in post style or going from non active to active after a long period of time. Since it's on DT, this issue would be brought to the meta section getting more exposure and then most likely removed from DT and negative trust would be added.

Let's hope so... Not doing this would just be allowing some newbie to game the system, scamming or not...  Roll Eyes
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:20:32 PM

Still looking to sell. I would like to draw your attentions to the reasons stated previously in this thread as to why this is a great purchase.

Please ignore gwapo. He is mad I didn't sell him the account for $100 so he can use bitmixer on it, and is trying to now prevent me from making a sale.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what does a bitcointalk account have to do with bitmixer?  Just curious, and thanks in advance...
lookingToBRB (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:56:20 PM

Those are risks I'd assume people will already know about or account for. Same as any DT account previously sold, if sum person starts speaking lik dis then obviously it'll get flagged.
lookingToBRB (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:35:05 PM

Changed the price to 0.7 BTC.
lookingToBRB (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:42:30 PM

Bump. Still looking for 0.7 BTC due to some interest.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:05:13 PM

its just my opinion, but can you imagine if the account which you sold falls into wrong/bad guy (let say hes scammer)? he will abuse that trust in that account, so i think don't sell that account.
lookingToBRB (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:45:43 PM

its just my opinion, but can you imagine if the account which you sold falls into wrong/bad guy (let say hes scammer)? he will abuse that trust in that account, so i think don't sell that account.

I've been over this so many times in the thread, there are systems to ensure this doesn't happen :/
lookingToBRB (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:05:07 AM

Welp this is the last time I lower the price, 0.5 BTC is ridiculously low. If I don't sell it within a few days I'll close this thread.
cartell0

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:45:16 AM

I will buy your account @ 0.05BTC because your account is already well known.

(Tomatocage) Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: