Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:56:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XVC] Vcash Official Community Thread ▱ Zerotime ▱ Anon ▱ Auto Block Size  (Read 150743 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:20:34 AM

hearing it from the members who knew the dev characteristics, i think vcash really have a big future ahead.
keep watching for more updates to come.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:57:40 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2016, 10:18:57 PM by EmilioMann

Sorry, but doesn't translate, please.
I no more will spend my money to promote this coin.
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:48:14 PM

Emilioman,
Don't take it personal. John is a perfectionist and security crazy dev. If a site doesn't appear secure and portray a good image of Vcash he won't approve of it. It is hard to make him happy but I am sure your work and devotion eventually will.  I think John has big plans for his coin and everything from here on out has to be extremely professional, this is no shit coin.

words to live by

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 02:52:22 PM

Emilioman,
Don't take it personal. John is a perfectionist and security crazy dev. If a site doesn't appear secure and portray a good image of Vcash he won't approve of it. It is hard to make him happy but I am sure your work and devotion eventually will.  I think John has big plans for his coin and everything from here on out has to be extremely professional, this is no shit coin.

Very true

HellSpawn.

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:32:13 PM

long live to Vcash.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:50:40 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2016, 04:04:25 PM by gnargnar

Hi Emilioman and Brazilian community,
I think I can understand how you feel, but don't take JC tweet as something personal. Although i think everything could have been put more gently, I understand what's on his mind after reading his clarification in vcash forum. We have to understand that using a centralised service like this one involves risks and that JC cannot endorse such service with the insufficient amount of information and security provided. I may think intentions are good, but intentions are not enough when money is involved. JC is just trying to protect the public image of vcash, as an eventual scam related to the coin could hurt badly its reputation.

+1

and may I add just a thought I have since yesterday :
about the recent events (brazilian community not happy with JC reaction and the multiple dumps we can see on market), it kind of show how 'damaging' it may be (or the possible threats it opens) for a decentralized and innovative cryptocurrency when on large group enter 'en-masse' a coin, having shared goals or orientations that may not respect the main objectives and philosophy that the makers/dev/devteam have. A group with such % of total coinage can get influence such that it may divert in some ways the fixed goals and roadmaps (and the price). While I'm sad that few peeps from the brazilian community have already sold XVC for such low price based on the reaction towards the payment gateway, my overall feeling is to be kind of happy this happened as it probably helped to reduce the weight of one said community, and redistributed those coins on new individuals hands. It can only be better for the health and future of Vcash. Well, that's only my 2cents, hope it makes sense.
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:04:05 PM

No, it's not damaging.  It's best to get as many groups to buy in as possible.  The Brazilian community was willing to work for the coin by making videos (in my opinion, well-made videos) and accepting Vcash from their websites/stores.

Unfortunately, Emiliomann didn't realize what John-connor's personality has been from the beginning.  If you're looking for approval, you're only going to be disappointed as many have found.  You have to be here for the code (scalability, privacy, and security), not to make john-connor happy or to get thank you's from john-connor.  You're certainly going to be disappointed if you're here for the latter.

raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:55:53 PM

...His message was badly given and badly received...

i do understand you and agree with this. but JC is a great mind behind a great project, he is a public figure with great influence and REALLY need to learn how to speak.
every time he says something i agree with the message he is trying to give, but he always talks like a jerk and always promote great movements in the coin price, big investors doesnt like that.
pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:05:32 PM

Emiliomann, if you completely ignore john-connor's tweet and just say that someone made a gateway for Vcash and now some Brazilian websites and stores are accepting Vcash, I'm sure everyone here would be supportive.

Respond to this comment if you think that is a positive.

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:59:35 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2016, 03:38:50 AM by EmilioMann

Thanks for the good words and good criticism guys.

I just want to clarify a few points.

I'm not leaving the currency.

I just will not waste more my time and money trying to promote it or attracting new investors to have to listen to a dev attacking or blocking them.

Nor are all of our group that are selling. They are a minority doing it.

I totally agree with what was said here about decpayments for you guys and also with that JC wrote on official forum.
But he blocked the thread to prevent any dialogue. And what he wrote there is very different from what he wrote on twitter.

Decpayments was commented on the official forum for months ago and several times. Why he did not say anything before? He waited spotlights to appear destroying the work of a kid?
Why not helped with a positive criticism before the release?

https://v.cash/forum/threads/how-to-install-in-linux.355/

https://v.cash/forum/threads/portugues.332/#post-6988

Where would be the btc if it were not by third parties who have created a decentralised ecosystem around the world for him?

Really lacked information about Levi on the site, he did not bother with it at first because he was thinking more in the Brazilian domestic market, where all the top names linked to cryptocoins know and respect him.

This people are in my other group with about 20,000 members https://www.facebook.com/groups/btcbr/ and where I wanted to bring a few more thousands of investors to Vcash.

John Connor managed to close another door on market for him.
He acts as a great dictator. As big brother.
But who is John Connor? Where is your office? What is your address? #security #safety #fintech

Fuck John Connor, i still believe in this shit called vcash but I will not do more anything for it.
pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:34:28 PM

In the next several weeks, there should be two nice developments for Vcash, not related to anything john might also release.

First, https://beta.rawx.io/#/markets/BTC:XVC coming out of beta so anyone will be able to sign up and trade there.

I won't mention the second just yet.

raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:32:59 PM

when you know a genius, you can love him, or you can hate him.

that is not relevant to his work reaches his target, and really, the genius cares little about being loved or being hated, only cares about his creation.

good luck
this "genious" might die with his creation.... without investors and a strong community we might see a few months/years at 15~25k sats range and after that it will drop till 1 sat.
doesnt matter how much you love jc creation, it's money... at some point you will get out.
pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:31:55 AM

In my opinion, every altcoin that came before Vcash (and probably up to present day) has either been a money grab, an experiment, or both (ie. Ethereum).  I believe Vcash is the first attempt at a cryptocurrency that can correct the flaws in Bitcoin with a development team that can deliver.

To be honest, there are plenty of coins that are obvious scams that get pumped to the heavens.  I haven't looked into nav so I'm not saying it's a scam, but if you look at the nav bittrex chart and polo chart the past few days, you will see it remained at 1k to 1.5k sats in Bittrex, while it was traded around 2k - 13k on Polo.  The only reason was that Bittrex updated their wallet to the new, incompatible chain and Polo didn't so pumpers went at it.  Saying Vcash will hit 1 sat when pure manipulation takes place all over is ludicrous, but if you're implying that price does not always match value, you are correct on that.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:36:54 AM

In my opinion, every altcoin that came before Vcash (and probably up to present day) has either been a money grab, an experiment, or both (ie. Ethereum).  I believe Vcash is the first attempt at a cryptocurrency that can correct the flaws in Bitcoin with a development team that can deliver.

To be honest, there are plenty of coins that are obvious scams that get pumped to the heavens.  I haven't looked into nav so I'm not saying it's a scam, but if you look at the nav bittrex chart and polo chart the past few days, you will see it remained at 1k to 1.5k sats in Bittrex, while it was traded around 2k - 13k on Polo.  The only reason was that Bittrex updated their wallet to the new, incompatible chain and Polo didn't so pumpers went at it.  Saying Vcash will hit 1 sat when pure manipulation takes place all over is ludicrous, but if you're implying that price does not always match value, you are correct on that.
wow even i'm just new inside the crypto currency i knew that vcash really a good project by looking on it and the purpose on how and why it was been built, i know if most of us here just take part and make this usable coin to be recognize it will help the dev team to improve more, just not a pump and dump it is a project that will bring the alt to compete with btc and make it worthy for the investors.
Pang.

Activity: 257
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:05:05 AM

I just will not waste more my time and money trying to promote it or attracting new investors to have to listen to a dev attacking or blocking them.

I totally agree with what was said here about decpayments for you guys and also with that JC wrote on official forum.
But he blocked the thread to prevent any dialogue. And what he wrote there is very different from what he wrote on twitter.

Decpayments was commented on the official forum for months ago and several times. Why he did not say anything before? He waited spotlights to appear destroying the work of a kid?

Where would be the btc if it were not by third parties who have created a decentralised ecosystem around the world for him?

Really lacked information about Levi on the site, he did not bother with it at first because he was thinking more in the Brazilian domestic market, where all the top names linked to cryptocoins know and respect him.

This people are in my other group with about 20,000 members https://www.facebook.com/groups/btcbr/ and where I wanted to bring a few more thousands of investors to Vcash.

But who is John Connor? Where is your office? What is your address? #security #safety #fintech

Fuck John Connor, i still believe in this shit called vcash but I will not do more anything for it.

One of our jobs is to protect our users from potential scams. That said we do not support any third parties that cannot be sued in the court of law. If you run a payment gateway you must have a legal business entity on your website. What we tweeted was accurate, you do not need a 3rd party to use Vcash (trading isn't using).

The problem with the people involved was instead of responding they reacted. Children do not know how to go open a topic on the forums and solve the issue without drama. Instead they want to argue over Twitter and got blocked because of this behavior.

So, until such time decpayments.com has a legal identity that can be verified we cannot show our support. Cool

It is obvious and who does not understand, he will have many problems with his money, possibly losing it.
Pang.

Activity: 257
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:17:36 AM

when you know a genius, you can love him, or you can hate him.

that is not relevant to his work reaches his target, and really, the genius cares little about being loved or being hated, only cares about his creation.

good luck
this "genious" might die with his creation.... without investors and a strong community we might see a few months/years at 15~25k sats range and after that it will drop till 1 sat.
doesnt matter how much you love jc creation, it's money... at some point you will get out.

if people prefer something with no future but popular before something good and serious, the problem is not JC.

time give or take away reason.

good luck.
neurocirurgiabr

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 12:04:53 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2016, 12:37:33 PM by neurocirurgiabr

http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q744/EmilioMann/Captura%20de%20Tela%202016-07-08%20as%2014.10.19_zpsyogc1min.png

One of our jobs is to protect our users from potential scams. That said we do not support any third parties that cannot be sued in the court of law. If you run a payment gateway you must have a legal business entity on your website. What we tweeted was accurate, you do not need a 3rd party to use Vcash (trading isn't using).

The problem with the people involved was instead of responding they reacted. Children do not know how to go open a topic on the forums and solve the issue without drama. Instead they want to argue over Twitter and got blocked because of this behavior.

So, until such time decpayments.com has a legal identity that can be verified we cannot show our support. Cool

It's not a drama or something like that .. EmilioMan are working with more than 20,000 brazillians .. Everyday he answer many  questions about vcash. He maid a huge effort to everyone trust in vcash. People like me, I am Brazillian MD and don't known nothing about code or cryptocurrency. In my opinion, be polite is important. Levi, Emillio and other brazillians are doing a huge effort.. JC be smart and they will help Vcash a lot .... 
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:43:52 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2016, 09:52:13 PM by EmilioMann

@john connor, you came here just to talk more shit?

Levi Nobre tried to talk to you by private message and you didn't answer and blocked him. You are fallacious. You reacted like a spoiled child who doesn't want to borrow your toy.

No third party needs Satoshi Nakamoto authorization to use bitcoin.

A gateway as the developed by Levi, is very important for brazilian stores accept a crypto.

You do not know anything about the market, just read the nonsense you write about bitcoin.

In fact, no crypto grow if you don't have support from major investors of bitcoin and never you will get it acting like a moron on twitter.
ETH got the support of all btc early adopters and large companies because it presented as something parallel and not as a competitor.
The bitcoin needs an "auxiliary coin" for micropayments and use on a daily basis, but not attacking his community as you do on twitter, you will get their investments as eth got.

But what to expect from someone who attacks the investors and community itself?

You can get that someone more charismatic than you, clone your code and take all investors together.

I was wrong, you don't seems a great dictator, you're too stupid to it, you looks more like gollum and your precious, dying together in a volcano.

P.S. To vcash stay well, John Connor was banned from this thread. All his posts will be deleted from now Cool

neurocirurgiabr

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 12:59:45 PM

@john connor, you came here just to talk more shit?

Levi Nobre tried to talk to you by private message and you didn't answer and blocked him. You are fallacious. You reacted like a spoiled child who doesn't want to borrow your toy.

No third party needs Satoshi Nakamoto authorization to use bitcoin.

A gateway as the developed by Levi, is very important for brazilian stores accept a crypto.

You do not know anything about the market, just read the nonsense you write about bitcoin.

In fact, no crypto grow if you don't have support from major investors of bitcoin and never you will get it acting like a moron on twitter.
ETH got the support of all btc early adopters and large companies because it presented as something parallel and not as a competitor.
The bitcoin needs a "auxiliary coin" for micropayments and use on a daily basis, but not attacking his community as it does in twitter, you will get their investments as eth got.

But what to expect from someone who attacks the investors and community itself?

You can get that someone more charismatic than you, clone your code and take all investors together.

I was wrong, you don't seems a great dictator, you're too stupid to it, you looks more like gollum and your precious, dying together in a volcano.

To vcash stay well, John Connor was banned from this thread. All your posts will be deleted from now Cool

My gosh !!! Now, i understand  ... John Connor is a FUD !  John connor is from Monero .. Oh nooooo !!! He is owner and FUD. It's incredible!!!   Don't worry Emilliano, Brazillian's comunity will treat him. #byebyeJC #gooutJohnConnor #JCisFUD
V.cash (OP)

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:07:01 PM

In the next several weeks, there should be two nice developments for Vcash, not related to anything john might also release.

First, https://beta.rawx.io/#/markets/BTC:XVC coming out of beta so anyone will be able to sign up and trade there.

I won't mention the second just yet.

Pretty cool man!
I'm in rawx beta
For those who don't know, rawx is the reborn of the legendary mcxnow
The few coins that are there tend to go up like a rocket
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: