Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XVC] Vcash Official Community Thread ▱ Zerotime ▱ Anon ▱ Auto Block Size  (Read 150743 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
guytp

Activity: 62
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:40:49 PM
Merited by Pon13 (6)

We have now listed XVC on the Zapple exchange at https://zapple.com. We were approached by the community last week and decided to list the coin. Trading fees are 0.2% for takers and 0.1% for makers.

Zapple is a fairly new EU-based exchange. We're currently based in the UK but in the process of obtaining financial services licenses in Estonia to cover both cryptocurrency exchange and fiat money-in/money-out. We'll be adding fiat money-in/money-out by December and debit cards tied to crypto balances in Q1 2019.

I was personally happy to list XVC. I was an early user when it first came out (I even had a code patch accepted at the time, although not directly via JC as he didn't seem to like other people's code...) and held quite a lot of XVC at one point. It's sad to see where a lot of things have happened with it are but I always liked the project and hope that Zapple can help the community a little since the delisting at Poloniex.

If you've got any questions, or issues, feel free to contact me here - I'll keep an eye on the chat for next few days. If I don't answer though just raise a support ticket from Zapple and someone will get back to you within a few hours.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajadja

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

We have now listed XVC on the Zapple exchange at https://zapple.com. We were approached by the community last week and decided to list the coin. Trading fees are 0.2% for takers and 0.1% for makers.

Zapple is a fairly new EU-based exchange. We're currently based in the UK but in the process of obtaining financial services licenses in Estonia to cover both cryptocurrency exchange and fiat money-in/money-out. We'll be adding fiat money-in/money-out by December and debit cards tied to crypto balances in Q1 2019.

I was personally happy to list XVC. I was an early user when it first came out (I even had a code patch accepted at the time, although not directly via JC as he didn't seem to like other people's code...) and held quite a lot of XVC at one point. It's sad to see where a lot of things have happened with it are but I always liked the project and hope that Zapple can help the community a little since the delisting at Poloniex.

If you've got any questions, or issues, feel free to contact me here - I'll keep an eye on the chat for next few days. If I don't answer though just raise a support ticket from Zapple and someone will get back to you within a few hours.

Thanks!

XVC is great. JC will be back soon. He is famous thanks to the XVC. Excellent list in Zapple already exists option of commerce.
New0987

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:11:23 AM

Thanks!

XVC is great. JC will be back soon. He is famous thanks to the XVC. Excellent list in Zapple already exists option of commerce.
Who are you? when you were talking with John. proofs?
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:59:34 AM

Vcash will be added in the digitalprice.io exchange. Probably it will be implemented and working in a week or so. Its an exchange used by $DP coin (digitalprice) you can find more info in the digital price discord.

i'm following DP from day 1 (since its takeover and rebrand if i remember right) and it is between my most promising picks. They steadily developed many services like masternode hosting, exchange, social networking platform(srypto) during this year. no hype, no marketing, no nothing.

I think their plan for the exchange is to list all those coins that are getting delisted from big exchanges which seems like a good plan to bring volume to their new exchange. Good for both VCash and DP.

Thanks!

i know guytp from the riecoin topic and i confirm that he and the exchange he represents are legit.
i cannot thank him enough for his efforts in listing all these coins that got dropped from big exchanges (bittrex-polo) but in vice versa the exchange benefits as well in terms of volume. For example, riecoin few days ago had the most volume in zapple.
Let's hope something similar is going to happen with VCash.

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
guytp

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:26:44 PM

JC never spoke with me - infact generally got ignored.  I spoke with xCore on IRC and he submitted patches on my behalf as he was only person JC would talk to.  I don't have proof of relevance but here's a post in originally Vanillacoin thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=977245.msg11954482#msg11954482 and

I am a UK-based software developer.  I'm also a co-founder of the Smart Investment Fund ICO that launched in September 2017 (we have our own proprietary AI-based trading algorithms and trade crypto and forex).  My LinkedIn is https://www.linkedin.com/in/guytp/ and if you really care you can watch my YouTube channel at https://youtube.com/GuyRobotTV
New0987

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:48:39 PM

JC never spoke with me - infact generally got ignored.  I spoke with xCore on IRC and he submitted patches on my behalf as he was only person JC would talk to.  I don't have proof of relevance but here's a post in originally Vanillacoin thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=977245.msg11954482#msg11954482 and

I am a UK-based software developer.  I'm also a co-founder of the Smart Investment Fund ICO that launched in September 2017 (we have our own proprietary AI-based trading algorithms and trade crypto and forex).  My LinkedIn is https://www.linkedin.com/in/guytp/ and if you really care you can watch my YouTube channel at https://youtube.com/GuyRobotTV
you made a mistake I asked a question to the user ajadja
Almostdone1

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

Tell me please, is it true that John will return, and he still has a lot of coins? Very interesting.
osipov_oksnik

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

I'm sure that the developers have a clear plan and strategy. We just need to remain calm and wait for news of development.
|Konstantin07

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:11:00 PM

Vcash Official Community Thread is interesting to me. I will begin to pay close attention to the project. I think it will be a very large project in 2018.
AVP

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:41:35 PM

If anyone wants to sell XVC PM me with offers.

if you offer, then please indicate your course
And how the transaction will be carried out

You send me XVC, I send you some BTC ?
New0987

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:50:11 PM

I'm sure that the developers have a clear plan and strategy. We just need to remain calm and wait for news of development.
Who are you talking about? about the xCore, Wuher. Who worked for EmilioMann. helped make the pump on fake news and fake roadmap
ajadja

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

Poloniex had almost 30% and today only 18% of currencies and were manipulating the market. The WhitePaper 2018 was introduced and JC was not crazy to program for Poloniex to get the profits. Now the coins are out of that exchange junk and he has a lot of coins and there will be good news. That coin will be strong!
New0987

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

Poloniex had almost 30% and today only 18% of currencies and were manipulating the market. The WhitePaper 2018 was introduced and JC was not crazy to program for Poloniex to get the profits. Now the coins are out of that exchange junk and he has a lot of coins and there will be good news. That coin will be strong!
why John is silent. is he alive ?. for 2 years, no one heard anything about him.
kurko2017

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

Maybe the developers decided to work in silence and will return with a new release for a new exchange Cheesy. I hope so
ajadja

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:25:21 PM

Maybe the developers decided to work in silence and will return with a new release for a new exchange Cheesy. I hope so

Vcash is a name project in the market. New currencies the people have not bet much after many blows. Serious developers with silent interpreters in the Vcash project. The community started shaking because rumors are running loose.
New0987

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:30:04 PM

need proofs. not rumors. apparently it's not yet soon Shocked
guytp

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:58:35 PM

Oops I apologise - half asleep catching up this morning.  But nonetheless hopefully that can reassure some about the exchange too Smiley
ajadja

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

Oops I apologise - half asleep catching up this morning.  But nonetheless hopefully that can reassure some about the exchange too Smiley

The coin problem was Poliniex. There are no more problems with this coin. The will be listed on other scholarships and developers received as coins stolen by Polinex back and have control of the project.
New0987

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

The coin problem was Poliniex. There are no more problems with this coin. The will be listed on other scholarships and developers received as coins stolen by Polinex back and have control of the project.
Who have control of the project? I do not understand your logic.
ajadja

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:30:09 PM

Who have control of the project? I do not understand your logic.

JC himself had informed of the group controlling and practicing Pump-and-dump with the meodas. He was talking about Polonex and was sad and abandoned the project so as not to continue to exploit the investors. Poloniex was a bandits company. see here https://explorer.vcash.info/richlist

https://explorer.vcash.info/richlist
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: